• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 2,928 Views, 64 Comments

Megamind: Being Bad is Now 20% Cooler! - LittleBoyBlue



Megamind! Now with 20% more speech impediments!

  • ...
10
 64
 2,928

The Escape

As Warden walked off towards the entrance, the watch soon got to work. It activated it's scanners and scanned Warden's body. After a full scan, the watch then had Warden's face on it. It then changed to Megamind's face. The watch rotated, causing a click. Then, Warden's image changed into Megamind. The prisoners were shouting.
"Get back to work! We don't pay you to loaf!" Warden said, not noticing his changed image. The guards that were playing cards looked in shock. Then they got up quickly and charged their "taser" spell.
"Whoa wait, what are you doing? Guys its MEEEeEEEE!!!!" Warden was shocked by their horns as the spell was cast. They then dragged him back to Megamind's cell. They started to strap him in. Little did they know that the REAL Megamind was hiding behind the chair. He then took the watch off and put it on his wrist. Then, Warden changed back to his original image.
"No you foals! He tricked us!" He weakly said.
They then looked in awe as Megamind was out the door.
"You were right...." Megamind started, as he twisted his watch. He then changed into Warden's image, but with Megamind's green eyes.
"I'll always be a villain. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Megamind spoke with Warden's voice, as the REAL Warden and the other guards were locked in his cell. They stared angrily as he walked away.
Megamind got outside and excitingly saluted a fellow Royal Guard. The guard tipped his helmet in response. He then proceeded to look for his ride. And there it was. It approached him, and stopped in front of him.
The window opened to reveal Minion, his fish friend, with his robotic gorilla suit.
"Why hello there good looking!" Minion said, opening the car door.
"Need a lift?"
"I certainly do you old fish fiend you!" Megamind said, as he jumped in the car. The car sped off, as guards got there too late.
Megamind turned the watch with his hoof. He then changed back to his original, blue image.
"Nice work sending me that watch Minion!" He said, playfully punching Minion's arm.
"You've got it boss!" Minion replied.
The car then rode away, with Twilight having a bag on her head in the back seat.
~~~