• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

Going to Pleasure Island/Catnip and Grinder help

Unaware of the coming danger, our heroes continued down the road back to Geppetto's house

"No, sir." Chip said with determination in his eyes. "Nothing can stop us now. We'll be good this time."

"You'd better." Jiminy Cricket replied.

"I will, we're going to school." Sam said.

"That's the stuff, kiddo." Antonio said.

"I'd rather be smart than be an actor." Pinocchio said.

(Pause at 0:13)

"There's nothing wrong with being an actor." Sunset said. "You just need to learn everything you need to know at school before becoming one."

"Now you're talkin'!" Jiminy Cricket said. "Come on, slowpokes, I'll race ya home!"

(Resume Video)

"Oh, you are so on!" Rainbow Dash said before the entire group raced down the road. However, The girls soon noticed Foulfellow, Gideon, Catnip, Grinder, Bulk, and Lank intercepting the three boys.

(Pause at 0:21)

"Who are those two?" Hello Kitty asked, not recognized the two odd fellows.

"Bulk and Lank." Rarity said in shock. "Two of Nomis' goons. But what are they doing here?"

"I don't know." Twilight said. "But we have to be quiet or they'll see us."

(Resume video)

"Well, well hello boys." Catnip said walking up to the boys as Gideon, Grinder and Lank grabbed them by their clothes, making sure they're still running but not going anywhere. "What's your rush?"

"We gotta beat Jiminy home." Pinocchio said before noticing the group. "Oh hello."

"Well, how are the great actors?" Foulfellow asked as he was running in place beside them.

"Oh, being an actor was great." Sam said. "But Stromboli was terrible!"

"He was?" Catnip asked, acting as if she know what happened.

"Yeah, he locked me in a bird cage." Chip answered.

"He did?" Bulk asked, also acting as if he know what happened.

"Uh-huh." Pinocchio answered. "But we learned my lesson, we're going---"

"Oh you poor, poor boys." Foulfellow said, interupting Pinocchio. "You must be nervous wrecks." He then stopped the boys in their tracks. "That’s it! You are nervous wrecks." Foulfellow, Catnip, and Bulk then put on some glasses to look smarter. "Ahem. We must diagnose this case at once." He then turned to Gideon. "Quick, Doctor, your notebook."

"Okay, John." Gideon said before taking out a pencil and a notebook.

"Bless my soul." Foulfellow said as he held Pinocchio's arm, acting as if he felt a pulse on the wooden boy before taking out a watch. "My, my, just as I thought. A slight touch of monetary complications with bucolic semi-lunar contraptions of the flying trapezes." And as he spoke, Gideon started scribbling on his note book.

"Were those medical words?" Rainbow Dash asked, causing the girls to shrug. Catnip then opened up Sam's mouth to hecks his tongue. "Say hippopotamus."

"Hi-ho-hotamus." Sam said with difficulty, what with his tongue sticking out and all.

"I knew it!" Foulfellow proclaimed. "Compound transmission of the pandemonium with percussion and spasmodic frantic disintegration!" As he spoke, Gideon started writing on the notebook again, only to finish his writing in the air with a dot.

"Close your eyes." Bulk said to Chip, who did as he was told. "What do you see?"

"Nothing." Chip said, before Bulk held a red polka-dot cloth in front of him.

"Open them." Bulk said. "Now what do you see?"

"Spots!" Chip answered.

"Ah-ha!" Foulfellow exclaimed, acting like he was really onto something. "Now those hearts." The three of them then placed their ears to the boy's chests to pretends to listen to their heartbeats as Foulfellow beats on a nearby window shutter.

"This is hardly a professional medical procedure." Twilight said.

"Ooh, my goodness!" Foulfellow said in a pretended concern. "A palpating syncopation of the killer diller with a wicky-wacky stamping of the boy-joy." He then knocked his cane on Gideon's head while he was dancing to the rhythm.

(Pause at 0:09)

"Uh, yeah, John?" He asked.

"Quick, Doctor, that report!" Foulfellow orderd.

"Oh, uh, sure John, here you are." Gideon said before giving him the "report", which is just scribbling.

(Resume video.)

"Ooo, This makes it perfectly clear!" Foulfellow said, acting as if he could read it. "My boys, you are allergic."

"Allergic?" The boys asked in unison, with their clothes a mess.

"Yes!" Foulfellow answered. "And there is only one cure. A vacation… on Pleasure Island!"

"Pleasure Island?" The boys asked in curiosity.

"Yes." Foulfellow "The happy land of carefree boys where every day is a holiday."

"But we can’t go, we---" Pinocchio said only to be interupted by Foulfellow.

"Why, of course, you can go." He said with a grin. "I'm giving you our tickets." He then take out these "tickets", but it's three playing cards, an Ace of Spades, a 2 of Diamonds, and a 3 of Clubs. "Here."

"Thanks!" Pinocchio said in gratitude. "But we're-"

"Oh tut-tut-tut-tut, we insist." Foulfellow said in insistance. "Your health comes first."

"Indeed." Catnip said.

"Okay that's it, I'm going in!" Rainbow Dash said as she raced in, only to bounce back and land infront of our heroes.

"What was that?" Fluttershy asked.

"There must be an invisible barrier surrounding them." Twilight explained.

(Pause at 0:47, then play this to 0:20 then resume the first one at 1:08 when I tell you to.)

"Come, the coach departs at midnight." Foulfellow said as the group began to parade off like before, with Rainbow Dash trying to get past the barrier several more times, only to bounce right off it each time.

"Pinoke?" Jiminy Cricket asked as he and Antonio went back to look for them"Oh Pinoke? Now where do you suppose he- Huh? What in the...?!"

"There's not time for questions!" Sunset said. "You two go and follow them." The two bugs nodded and raced after them.

"What are we going to do?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"We'll need some help this time." Sunset answered. "Come on! I'll explain on the way." The group then found the very thing Sunset was looking for, a police officer. "Excuse me, officer, some friends of ours might be in danger."

"Say no more, miss." The officer said in a deep voice before taking out a notebook. "What do they look like." But before Sunset could answer, She saw a coach filled with boys raced prepare to go, among them is Pinocchio, Sam, and Chip on the front seat, and Jiminy and Antonio hanging by Jiminy's umbrella at the back.

"That's them!" Trinity said. "Those are our friends."

"Mama Mia!" The officer said in worry. "That's Barker, The Crooked Coachmen! He's been suspected for the disapearance of boys all over Europe."

"Disapearance?" Fluttershy asked in fear. "Oh boy."

"We gotta help them!" Sunset said.

"There's a major reward in anyone who can bring him in." The officer said.

"Reward?" A voice said, suprising everyone. "Did someone say reward?" The group turned to see Catnip and Grinder on a bench not far from where our heroes are.

"Why, yes I did." The officer said.

"Then Grinder and I can help" Catnip replied. "I know exactly where that coach is going."

"Hold on." Sunset said in suspicion. "Why do you wanna help."

"Because she's upset that the two of us just got a single gold coin out helping The Coachman." Grinder explained, only to elbowed in the ribs by Catnip.

"Yes, thank you, Grinder." Catnip replied.

"Could you excuse us for a moment?" Sunset said as she and her friends huddled together. The talked to eachother for only a moment before they turned back to the dog and cat. "Okay, we've decided to let you help, but you going to do whatever we say. Understand?"

"Perfectly." Catnip and Grinder said in unison. Twilight then noticed the coach start to leave.

"Guys!" She said. "The coach is leaving!"

"Take my wagon!" The police officer said. "The horse is fast enough to keep up. I'll go with someone else."

"Thank you." Trinity said before kissing the officer on the cheek, causing him to blush.

"Come on guys!" Sunset said. "Let's get going."

(You may play the epic chase music now.)

The group then took off after the coach and kept up with it as a distance so they wouldn't be seen. The group noticed Jiminy and Antonio still sitting on Jiminy's umbrella.

"Well..." Jiminy Cricket began before coughing as they rode in the undercarriage. "Here we go again." Meanwhile, Pinocchio, Sam, and Chip were riding up front with a tall and slender boy immediately identifiable by his red hair and buckteeth. His outfit consists of a formal brown jacket and yellow vest with a green ascot over his white shirt, which was complemented by olive green pants with suspenders and a pair of brown shoes. He also wears a bowler hat with a single feather in it.

"My name's Lampwick." he said to Pinocchio. "What's yours?"

"Pinocchio." He answered. "This is Sam and Chip."

"You guys ever been to Pleasure Island?" Lampwick asked.

"Uh-uh, but Mr. Honest John gave us---"

"Me neither, but they say it’s a swell joint." Lampwick began. "No school, no work. You can play all the time and nobody says a word."

"Honest John gave us---"

"Loaf around, plenty to eat, plenty to drink." Lampwick added. "And it’s all free!"

"Honest John---"

"Boy that’s the place." Lampwick concluded. "I can hardly wait!" The coach gets onto a boat, but it took off before our heroes could get on.

"Great!" Rainbow Dash said. "What do we so now?"

"Not to worry." Pinkie said as she left a note on the side of the wagon. "I've got this one." She then pulled a rowboat out of her hair, loaded everyone onto it, and rowed as if her life depended on it before arriving to the island that the boat had stopped at, much to the suprise of everyone. "You're welcome."

(Pause at 2:25)

"When did you have that in your hair?" Trinity asked.

"Had it in there before we left in case we need to cross a body of water." Pinkie explained, much to the suprise of her new friend.

"Guys, shhh." Sunset said before pointing at couple of men in front of a large pair of doors dressed in showmen clothes, and immediately recognized Nomis as one of them. "It's Nomis. I knew he was up to this."

"What do we do?" Twilight asked.

"We keep Pinocchio, Sam, and Chip safe for one thing." Sunset said. "We also need to find out what Nomis and The Coachman are up to and stop them." They then watched the two evil men draw the attention of the boys.

"Boys, you are all here because you long for a place to get away from the stress of the world." Nomis said. "We are giving you that place now. Welcome to Pleasure Island!"

(Resume video)

The two men then opened the doors to reveal an amusement park full of rides, food carts, and all kinds of games to play. The boys all rushed in to enjoy themselves.

"Right here, boys!" A food barker said. "Right here. Get your cake, pie, dill pickles and ice cream. Eat all you can. Be a glutton. Stuff yourselves. It’s all free, boys, it's all free. Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!"

"The steak house, the steak house." A steak house barker said. "It’s got the roughest toughest steaks ya ever seen. Come in and pick a fight with a steak, boys." Boys rushed into the tent to enjoy; Pinocchio, who was eating a pie, Sam with an ice cream cone, Chip with some cotton candy, and Lampwick with a chicken was among the group.

"Oh boy, a steak house!" Lampwick said in excitment before discarding his chicken. "Come on, let's go in and grab a t-bone."

"Why?" Pinocchio asked.

"A steak's good for protein, and that helps with the muscles." Sam explained.

"Okay, Sammy." Pinocchio said as the three boys went in, each one imitating Lampwick's walk.

"Barbeque Row, Barbeque Row." A barbeque row barker said. "Get your hot dogs, hamburgers, and Barbecue sandwiches. Come in and stuff your heads off! There's nobody here to stop you!"

"Pinocchio?" Jiminy Cricket said while coughing and trying to avoid being stomped on. "Pinocchio! There's something phony about all this."

"Yeah." Antonio replied. "We gotta get him outta here!"

"Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!" A candy home barker as kids rushed in to eat everything on the model home in sight. "See the candy home. It's open for eating and it's all yours, boys, it's all yours!"

"What did I tell ya?" Lampwick asked with a chocolate cigar in his mouth. "Ain't this a swell joint?"

"Yeah!" Pinocchio said while holding a giant lollypop. "This place is a lot of fun, ain't it?"

"Yeah, uh-huh." Lampwick said as he grabbed a fudge brick. "Get a load of that stained-sugarglass window." Meanwhile, The Rainbooms and their friends had caught up with Jiminy and Antonio and explained Catnip and Grinder's wanting to help.

(Pause at 3:41)

"So you haven't found Pinocchio yet?" Fluttershy asked.

"Nope." Antonio answered. "But we did find out that this place has a lot of food. Way too much to be legit."

"We'll worry about that later." Sunset said. "First we need to find Pinocchio and the boys." While they were looking and all the boys were having fun, Nomis and The Coachman turned to Bulk and the others.

(Resume video)

"All right now." Coachman said while cracking his whip. "Hop to it, you blokes. Come on! Come on! Shut the doors and lock 'em tight."

"Okay, okay!" Lank said. "Just watch where you're swinging that thing." He and the other minions then closed the huge doors and locked them.

"Now get below and get them crates ready." Nomis said.

"I don't get it boss." Bulk said. "Why do we need so many crates anyway?"

"Well Bulk, it will demonstrate an old saying." Nomis began. "Give a fun loving boy enough rope and he'll soon make a party animal of himself." He then let out a sinister and wicked laugh.

Author's Note:

Looks like Nomis and the Coachman have big plans. To find out what they are, stick around.