• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

"When You Wish Upon A Star"/Meet Jiminy and Antonio

Our heroes soon arrive at Prankster's Paradise. And because of the magic, their clothing transformed into that of the 1880s, with Spike wearing a leather collar.

"Now this is quaint clothing." Rarity said.

"Not my style, but I'll bet use to it." Rainbow Dash.

"So, what do we do now?" Applejack said.

"Don't you remember the story?" Sunset asked. "We have to find Geppetto's workshop. That's where Pinocchio's suppose to be given life."

"But how do we find it?" Fluttershy said.

At that moment, they suddenly heard singing from an unknown source. They looked around and saw a couple of insects passing by. One of them was an anthropomorphic cricket with black eyes. He wore a green coat with patches in each sleeve, underneath is a light olive sweater shirt with a white long sleeve button shirt with a long red scarf which shows the extended collar of his button shirt, light green capris with patches at the back and tattered brown shoes with yellow spats, a gray long tattered hat on his head and carrying a small purple umbrella while wearing tattered white gloves.

The other was a anthropomorphic grasshopper with a leather jacket and leather gloves and flashing a bandana.

The cricket started to sing a beautiful song about when one wishes upon stars, one's dream will come true. The Rainbooms were enchanted by the song. Trinity was especially intrigued, feeling as if she had heard this song before in another time. Our heroes then heard an angelic choir of backup singers singing a verse. The cricket then sang again, and this time he finished it with a high note.

"He's quite a singer." Rarity said.

"Yeah." Trinity said. "And the song feels oddly familiar."

"Hey!" Pinkie said. "Maybe he knows where Geppetto's Workshop is."

"That's a good idea." Sunset replied. "But we may need to be a bit smaller, so we don't scare them."

"I think I can arrange that." Trinity said before folding her hands. "To blend in, we can not be tall. With our hearts as one, let all of us be small." And with that, the lot of them shrank down to the size of the cricket. "There. Now we won't startle anyone." They then procceeded to meet the cricket and the grasshopper. "Excuse us sir." She said to the cricket. "We couldn't help but hear your singing, and it sounded beautiful."

"Why thank you madam." The cricket said.

"You're welcome." Trinity replied. "What is your name?"

"Oh, Cricket’s the name." The Cricket said "Jiminy Cricket. And this is Antonio Grasshopper."

"Heyo!" Antonio said. "How you dawls doin' tonight?"

"Fine, thanks." Sunset answered. "I'm Sunset Shimmer. This is Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Spike, and Trinity. We're lookng for a place called Geppetto's Workshop. Do you guys know where it is?"

"Fugetaboutit." Antonio said. "We've passed by the place before. We can take you guys there."

"Thank you." Sunset said. And as the group made their way to their destination, our heroes inform their new friends all about themselves.