• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

The Perfect Report/Seek The Sorcerer

Upon returning home, our heroes were greeted home by Spiritina.

"Welcome back everyone." She said. "Sheldon told me you went off on another adventure. How was it?"

"It was great!" Sunset said. "We even brought back a new friend."

"How do you do, Ma'am?" Jiminy said with a bow. "Cricket's the name, Jiminy Cricket."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cricket" Spiritina replied. "You are quite a gentleman."

"Thank you very much." Jiminy said before turning to the group. "So, has your trip given you ideas for your report?"

"Oh, yeah." Sunset said on confidence. "We have plenty of ideas. Alright everyone, let's get to work." They then got to work on their report. It took several hours, but finally it was ready for impress the teachers. Then, the big day arrived and our heroes were ready.

"This is our group report on the moral of Pinocchio's story." Sunset began

"At first, we weren't sure what the moral of the story was." Twilight added. "But then we realized it has multiple morals."

"First, it teaches you to be brave." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Which means that you'll need to stand up to bullies." Fluttershy added.

"Second, it teaches you to be truthful." Applejack commented. "Cause a lie can grow and grow until it's as plain as the nose on your face."

"Thirdly, it teaches you to be unselfish and help others in need." Rarity stated.

"A little bit of help can go a long way." Pinkie Pie added.

"If you do all this and let your conscience be your guide through all the temptations around the world, all your dreams will come true." Trinity concluded. This report resulted in an applause from the class and an A+ from the teacher. They then celebrated this accomplishment at the The Sweet Shoppe. Meanwhile, far across the stars in a mysterious tower, Master Yen Sid was getting a strange feeling, which attracted the attention of his apprentices.

"My young apprentices, I can not shake the feeling something has just begun to transpire." He said, making his apprentices get looks of confusion while the stars begin to twinkle and gleam in the night sky.