• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

Jiminy to the Rescue/Pinocchio Tells The Blue Fairy a Lie

(Play this at 1:48)

Now as I said before, Rarity was only partially right about Jiminy coming. For not too far away, while the group was trying to break the boys out of their cage, Jiminy Cricket was sitting alone with his umbrella over his head still thinking in Pinocchio as the storm began to lessen.

“Well, there he goes.” He said sadly. “Sitting in the lap of luxury, the world at his feet. Oh well, I can always say that I knew him when.” He then began to walk away slowly. “I’ll just go out of his life quietly.” He then looked back at the wagons and had a thought. “I would like to wish him luck though. Sure! Why not?” he then ran after the carriage and jump onboard, just as the group were talking.

“Wait a minute!” Fluttershy said, realizing something. “We can’t forget that Jiminy is still out there.”

“That’s right!” Applejack replied. “He’s more clever then a beaver with a chainsaw. He might get us out of here.”

“How right you are, Applejack.” Rarity said. “Why, I’ll bet he’s on his way to lend us a hand, even as we speak.” It was at that moment that the group suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from the door.

https://m.

“Pinocchio?" It said. "Pinocchio? It’s me. Your old friend, Jiminy, remember?”

“Jiminy!” Pinoke said with tears in his eyes. “Gee, I’m glad to see ya!”

(Pause at 0:12)

"Wow!" Sunset said in amazement. "You must have developed some forsight of events."

(Resume video)

"Pinocchio!" Jiminy Cricket said in shock to Pinoke in a cage. "What’s happened? What did he do to ya?"

"Oh, he was mad." Pinocchio started.

"He said he was gonna push our faces in everybody’s eye." Sam added.

"Yeah?" Jiminy Cricket asked in shock.

"And just ‘cause we're a goldbrick he’s gonna chop Pinoke into firewood!" Chip finished.

"Oh, is that so?" Jiminy Cricket asked.

(Pause at 0:27)

"You better believe that it's so, buddy." Antonio said. "We saw the whole thing."

"Indeed." Trinity said. "Could you help."

(Resume video)

"Now don’t you worry, ma'am." Jiminy said before going to the lock. "I’ll have them outta here in no time at all." He begins to go inside the padlock. "Why this is just as easy as rolling off a… umph!" He then fell into the lock before going to work. All the group could hear were clanking sounds before Jiminy took off his hat and coat and hung them up. "Kinda rusty." He then continued to work on the lock as the clanking resumed. "Needs a little oil!" The room started to echo 'Needs a little oil!' "That’s what I said." He then continued to work until the spring sent him flying out of the lock, and got him hanging on a bar in the cage. "Must be one of the old models."

"You mean you can’t open it?" My Melody asked.

"Yeah." Jiminy Cricket said sadly. "Looks pretty hopeless. It’ll take a miracle to get us outta here."

"Gee." Everyone in the room said in dissapointment.

(Pause at 1:16)

"Well, now what do we do?" Twilight asked.

"We can only hope for a miracle." Trinity said.

"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, you see..." Trinity began. And As she began to explain, Geppetto continued looking for Pinocchio in the rain.

(Resume video)

"Pinocchio?" He said "Pinocchio!" and as he walked down the street, he saw Stromboli's wagon passing by the street.

"Giddy up!" He said before he started speaking Italian. Geppetto may not know it, but he was closer to Pinocchio than he might think

"Pinocch---" He said only for thunder and lightning to cut him off. Then with a broken heart, he headed home. Meanwhile, back inside the carriage, Trinity finishes explaining things to the Rainbooms

(Pause at 1:54)

"...And that's what happened." She finished as the Rainbooms looked at her with stunned looks.

"Whoa, so that necklace is actually a was of calling the Blue Fairy?" Rarity asked in amazement.

"Yes." Trinity said. Sunset then turned to Jiminy and Antonio who was sitting with Pinocchio and the other kids.

"Do you guys think the guys know this?" She asked.

"Problobly not." Twilight said.

(Resume video)

"A fine conscience I turned out to be." Jiminy Cricket said sadly.

"I should've listened to you, Jiminy." Pinocchio said tearfully.

"No, it was my fault." Jiminy Cricket said in regret. "I shouldn’t have walked out on you."

"Guess I’ll never see my father again." Pinocchio said as he started crying.

"Oh, buck up, son." Jiminy Cricket said as his voice started to break. "It could be worse. Be cheerful… like me!" But Pinoke couldn't help but shed a tear that landed on Jiminy, drenching him completely. "Aw, take it easy son." He then took out a tissue and put it up to Pinoke's nose. "Come on, blow." Doing what he's told, he blew his nose on the tissue. "Atta boy." Jiminy then blew his nose before looking up. "Oh well, it stopped raining anyway." Sunset then decided to cheer everyone up with some words of motivation.

"Listen guys, we will get out of here." She said. "My friends and I have been through so much, sirens, wild magic, aliens, ninjas, you name it, and we'll get through this too. Because when we stand together, we can never be defeated." The group cheered quietly, so as to not get Stromboli's attention. It was at that moment that a star started to descend down through the clouds.

"Hey, that star again!" He said in suprise. "The lady! The Fairy!"

"What’ll she say?" Pinocchio asked in worry. "What’ll we tell her?"

"We tell her we were kidnapped." Chip said, causing his nose to grow further.

"And a witch cast a spell on us." Sam added, making his beak grow more.

"You might tell her the truth." Jiminy Cricket said before hiding in a seed container in the cage.

"No." Chip said. "That will never work we'll say, uh..." But before he could answer, The Blue Fairy appeared out of thin air just as she did before back at Geppetto's workshop

“Why, Pinocchio!” Blue Fairy said in surprise.

“Uh… hello!” Pinocchio said while tipping his hat.

“Sir Jiminy!” Blue Fairy said, again in surprise.

“Well!” Jiminy Cricket said in embarrassment. “This is a pleasant surprise! Ha-ha!”

“You were wise to summon me when you did.” The Blue Fairy said to Trinity.

“I would not have known how to if not for you.” Trinity replied.

“Pinocchio, why didn’t you go to school?” Blue Fairy asked.

“School?” Pinocchio said. “Well I…” He was hesitant as to answer, so he turned to Jiminy.

“Go ahead, tell her.” Jiminy Cricket said with encouragement.

“My friends and I were going to school ‘til we met somebody.” Pinocchio began.

“Met somebody?” Blue Fairy asked in curiosity, as everyone else nodded their heads.

“Yeah.” Pinocchio answered before saying something that made the group face eachother with looks of shock. “Two big monsters! With big green eyes.” At that moment, his nose began to grow. “Why I…”

“Monsters?” Blue Fairy asked, obviously playing along with this story. “Weren’t you afraid?”

“No ma’am, but they tied us in a big sack.” Pinocchio replied, causing his nose to grow more.

“You don’t say.” Blue Fairy said, to which Pinocchio nodded. “And where was Sir Jiminy?”

“Uh?” Pinocchio asked. “Oh, Jiminy?”

"Psst." Jiminy whispered. "Leave me outta this."

(Pause at 0:30)

Now, you all need to understand that Pinocchio neverlearned that honesty is the best policy, for the more he embroideried his adventures, the more his nose grows, as you will soon see.

"They put him in a little sack." He said, causing Jiminy to jump onto his nose as leaves grew on it.

(Resume video)

"No!" Blue Fairy said in astonishment.

"Yes!" Pinocchio said as flowers bloomed on his nose.

"How did you escape?" Blue Fairy asked in curiosity.

"I didn’t." Pinocchio answered. "They chopped me into firewood!" Now his nose grew to reach the length of Sam and Chip's noses, resembling a tree branch that had a nest with two baby birds on it, and a vine reaching out and tying their noses together. "Oh, oh! Look! Our noses! What’s happened?"

(Pause at 0:40)

"Perhaps you haven’t been telling the truth, boys." Blue Fairy said.

"Perhaps?" Everyone else asked in shock.

"You mean that we were tricked by a sleazy fox, a couple of fat heads, and a greedy cat with a long tail?" Sam asked. "No one'll believe that." Sam's beak then grew just a bit longer, but just enough to make the baby birds whistle in shock.

(Resume video)

"We're just trying to earn to some money for Mr. Geppetto." Chip explained, who's nose didn't grow, which ment that it was true. "We didn't know we'd wind up like this."

"Oh, please help us." Pinocchio pleaded. "We're awful sorry."

"You see, Pinocchio, a lie keeps growing and growing until it’s as plain as the nose on your face." Blue Fairy explained.

"She’s right, Pinoke." Jiminy Cricket replied.

"Yeah, ya better come clean, kids." Antonio added.

"We’ll never lie again." Pinocchio said in truthfulness. "Honest, we won’t."

"Please Your Honor, uh, I mean…" Jiminy Cricket said from the nest on Pinoke's nose. "Miss Fairy. Give them another chance for my sake. Will ya? Huh?"

"I’ll forgive you because you meant well." Blue Fairy began. "But remember, a boy who won’t be good might just as well be made of wood."

"We’ll be good, won’t we?" Pinocchio, Sam, Chip & Jiminy Cricket said in unison, causing everyone else to laugh

"Very well, and you remember what to do if you need my help again?" Blue Fairy asked Trinity, who nodded. She then touched the cage with her wand and a burst of light filled the room. When the light faded, the cage was open, the boys were free, and their nose were back to normal.

"My!" Fluttershy said in astonishment. "People come and go so quickly here."

(Pause at 1:40)

"Gee, look, everyone!" Pinocchio said in amazement. "Our noses!"

"Hey, we're free!" Jiminy Cricket said in joy. "Come on, Pinoke."

(Pause at 1:44)

"Wait!" My Melody said in worry. "What if Stromboli comes after us?"

"Not to worry, I got this covered." Twilight said before taking out a brief case. "Like I always say, never leave home without your robotomy kit."

"I've never heard you say that before." Sunset said.

"Well, she says it alot at home." Spike replied. Twilight then went to work, putting together a robot with the parts from the briefcase, until she had finished work on a robot that looked exactly like Pinocchio.

"Okay, that just about does it." Twilight said. "I'm gonna start him up." She then pushed a button on the robot's shirt and the robot started moving around before he sat down on the chair like a big-time movie star.

"Hey, what's up?" The robot asked in a suave voice. "How are you guys tonight?"

"Amazing!" Pinocchio said in astonishment. "He looks just like me. But why does he sound like that?"

"I programmed this guy to act like a big time star, with knowledge of all the latest dance moves, the right amout of charisma, and just a pinch of assertiveness." Twilight explained. "Figured he'd keep things fresh for Stromboli's shows."

"And this will fool him?" Jiminy asked.

"Yeah, I can keep him in the dark." The robot answered. "But you guys had better go, before he figures things out."

(Resume video)

The group then got out of the wagon while Stromboli was still singing about his future riches. The robot waved everyone goodbye before heading back inside as the group waved good by to both him and Stromboli

"Toodle-ooo, Stromboli." Jiminy Cricket said.

"Goodbye Mr. Stromboli!" Pinocchio shouted before being shushed but the group.

"Quiet!" Jiminy Cricket said. "Let’s get outta here before something else happens." But as the group began to leave, the Rainbooms and Trinity noticed Sunset feeling uneasy.

(Pause at 2:06)

"What's the matter, girls?" Rarity asked.

"Well, I was thinking." Sunset said. "How was that cage so hard to break? And did you see the dark aura in the bars? It almost seemed as if some dark magic was infused with the wood."

"Like the cage that Nomis used to hold us?" Twilight asked.

"Maybe." Sunset answered. "We'll need to keep an extra close watch on Pinocchio."

"Well, just let that evil Rip Van Winkle have another crack!" Rainbow Dash said. "We can take him."

"I hope you're right Rainbow Dash." Sunset said, not sharing her enthusiasm. "I really do." The girls then went off to catch up with the rest of their group.