• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

Where's Geppetto/Searching for a Whale

After the defeat of the Coachman, arrests were being made left and right, and tending to the boys who have been transformed into animals

"Officer, have you seen our friends?" Trinity asked in worry. "Are they alright."

"Why sure they are ma'am." The officer said before escorting the group to their friends. "They were lucky enough to land in the water near one of our boats. Their a little wet, but they'll be fine, right lads?"

"Sure." Jiminy answered before knocking some water out of his ear. "I thought we'd never make it."

"Certainly feels good to be back on dry land." Antonio said as he rang out his bandana. Sunset looked at all the boys.

"But what about them?" Sunset asked the officer. "Officer, will any of them go back to normal?"

"I don't think so." The officer said. "What ever dark magic made them like this is hard to undo."

"But, their parents, they'll..." Applejack began before being stopped by the police officer.

"The truth is, most of these kids have no parents." He said, much to the shock of the group. "Many of them have lost their parents in the wars all over Europe. so far we have 328,000 orphans recorded, and The Coachman kidnaps 292,000 of them."

"That must be awful." Flutterhsy said.

"It is." The officer replied "But don't worry, we'll find nice homes for them."

"And we'll get Pinocchio here home." Applejack said as out heroes left. Our heroes soon arrived at Geppetto's workshop.

"Father?" Pinocchio cried out. "Father, I'm home!"

"We're home, Mr. Geppetto!" Jiminy Cricket said."Home again!"

"It's me, Pinocchio!" Pinocchio said as he rang the doorbell. "I'm home to stay!"

"Here he is, Mr. Geppetto." Jiminy Cricket said knocking on the door "Home at last!"

"This is odd." Trinity said. "It's not like him to answer the door."

"Hey, maybe he's asleep." Jiminy Cricket said before he and the rest of the group went to a window to check to see what's up

"Father?" Pinocchio said. "Father, it’s me!"

"Pinoke, come here!" Jiminy Cricket said before Pinoke joined the group. "Look! He ain't here!"

"He- he's gone." Pinocchio said.

"Yeah, and Figaro." Pinkie Pie added.

"And Cleo too." Fluttershy said. Sam and Chip then saw something under the rug.

(Pause at 1:07)

"Guys, We found a note." Sam said.

"What's it say?" Grinder asked.

"It says, To anyone who reads this, I'm temporarily closed. Gone to find my lost puppet son."

"Oh no!" Pinocchio said in worry. "I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he is." Applejack said.

(Resume Video)

"Maybe something awful happened to him." Pinocchio said, more worried then before.

"Don't worry, son." Jiminy Cricket said.

"He probably hasn't gone far." Hello Kitty added. At that moment, a magic dove flew by and dropped a letter behind them before My Melody saw it.

"Hey!" She said. "What's that?" Jiminy went to examine it.

"It's a message!" He said.

"What's it say?" Pinocchio asked.

"It's about your father." Jiminy Cricket answered.

"Where is he?" Rarity asked.

"Why, uh, uh, it says here he, he went looking for you and was swallowed by a whale." Jiminy Cricket explained.

"SWALLOWED BY A WHALE?!?" Everyone asked in shock.

"Yeah, uh-huh." Jiminy Cricket said before realizing what he said. "A whale! A whale named Humphery, who himself was swallowed by another whale named Monstro! But wait! He's alive!"

"Alive!" Pinocchio said in joy. "Where?"

"Inside Humphery at the bottom of the sea." Jiminy Cricket replied.

"Bottom of the sea?" Pinocchio said before taking off to save him with Sam and Chip after him.

"Uh-huh." Jiminy Cricket said before noticing everyone leaving. "Hey, where are you boys going?"

"We're going to find him." Sam answered.

"What, are you crazy?" Jiminy asked. "Don't you realize he's in a whale inside another whale?"

"I've gotta go to him." Pinocchio said.

"Hey, everyone, wait!" Jiminy cried out. "Listen, here, son!" But Pinocchio and our heroed did not stop. They kept going straight to a high cliff overlooking the ocean, with Jiminy following all the way.

"Look, Jiminy, we have to do this." Sam said. "Geppetto wouldn't be in this if it weren't for us."

"But this Monstro... I've heard of him." Jiminy said as Pinocchio started tying a rock to his donkey tail. "He's a whale of a whale! Why, he swallows whole ships alive!" "He then helps tie Pinocchio's tail to the rock completely. "Tie it good and tight, now. And besides, it's dangerous! Why, I--"

"Bye, Jiminy." Pinocchio said, exending his hand,

"Goodbye?" Jiminy asked in shock. "I may be live bait down there, but I'm with ya."

"So am I" Antonio said. "Fuhgettaboutit, you boys ain't doin' this alone."

"My Melody and I are going too." Hello Kitty said.

"That's right." My Melody replied.

"My friends and I'll go." Sunset said, with her friends nodding in agreement.

"I guess Grinder and I'll come along too." Catnip said.

"Come on then." Jiminy said before jumping onto the rock, closing his eyes and holding his nose. "Let's go." The group then jump off the ledge into the ocean. "LOOK OUT BELOOOOOOW!"

The gang then dives into the water and slowly decended into the sea floor below.

"Gangway, down there!" Antonio said. The group then reached the seafloor, and using Trinity's magic, were able to breath underwater.

"Gee!" Pinocchio said in awe. "What a big place!"

"Of course it's big." Twilight said. "Most of the earth is covered in water." Jiminy was tried to stay on the ground while holding his hat. The group then began to search for Geppetto and the Whale Monstro

"Come on, Jiminy!" Trinity said to the cricket.

"Alright, soon as I take on some balance." Jiminy said a he grabbed a rock before noticing a little fish watching him. "One side, sister." He then put the rock in his hat. "Well, so long." But he didn't go far before landing on his head. "Put it in the wrong end." He then proceeded to put the rock in his pants before he noticed the fish watching him again. "No more privacy than a goldfish. Ooh, chilly!" The group continue searching for the whale Monstro.

"Father!" Pinocchio said as they passed through a garden of sea anemones "Father!" The anenomes retracted into their homes to be safe.

"Hey, gang, wait for me!" Jiminy said as he caught up with the group.

"Father!" Pinocchio cried out.

"Father!" Jiminy Cricket repeated.

"Jiminy, He ain't my father." Applejack said.

"Oh, your right." Jiminy Cricket: "Mr. Geppetto!" The little fish then grabbed his umbrella and tugged it. "Hey, what the... Let go! Run along, you little... squirt." A big fish then stared him in the eyes.

"You got a problem with my kid?" He asked.

"What's the matter, kid? I was only- " Jiminy said a he backed up before tripping. Antonio noticed this and helped him out.

"We were only looking for Monstro." Antonio explained.

"MONSTRO!?!" The Big Fish and Kid Fish asked in fear before fleeing.

"That got 'em." Jiminy said in satisfaction.

"Your welcome." Antonio replied..

"Father!" Pinocchio said as the group continued searcing, unaware that a group of fish were following them. "Father!" A little fish then went to greet them.

"Hello." Little Fish said.

"Oh, hello." Pinocchio replied. The little fish then swam into one sleeve and out the other, causing Pinoke to giggle. The gang then noticed the large group of fish.

"Looks like he attracted a crowd." Fluttershy said.

"I fine time I picked to go on a diet." Catnip said to herself.

"Hey, Pinoke, maybe they could give us directions." Pinkie suggested.

"Oh, can you tell me where we can find Monstro, will ya?" Pinocchio asked.

"MONSTRO!?!" The fishes said in panic before swimming away.

"Gee, they're scared." Pinocchio said.

"This Monstro guy must be very scary." My Melody said. Jiminy then knocked on a clam shell like it was a door.

"Pardon me, Pearl." He said tipping his hat.

"My name is Paul." The clam replied. "What do ya want?"

"Are you acquainted with Monstro the whale?" Jiminy Cricket asked.

"MONSTRO!?!" Paul yelled before closing up and going into the ground. "What ever business you have with him is your business, but leave me out of it." He then spat Jiminy out, trapping him in a bubble and his hat in another bubble.

"Whoa, hold it, there." Jiminy said before reaching through his bubble to grab his hat with his umbrella. Unfortunatelly, this caused him to make a hole in his bubble, which resulted in water filling up until it popped.

"Father!" Pinocchio cried out, with his rock now inhabited by starfish and crabs.

"Uh, Pinoke?" Sam said. "You got some hitchhikers on your rock."

"I got this." Jiminy said before geting onto the rock. "One side there, son. Come on, boys, break it up. Break it up, now." The group then pass through a kelp forest before they heard small yipping and hollering and tiny neighing. They then noticed a group of plankton riding seahorses. "Hey, what the... Quit shovin', now. Don't- Take it easy. Take it easy, there." Soon the seahorse were hanging from all of the groups fingers, and even Pinocchio's nose.

"We'll howdy there partners." One of the cowplankton said. "What brings you to our parts."

"We're looking for someone, and I think we're a bit lost ourselves." Sunset said.

"Well, who are you looking for?" The cowplankton asked. Jiminy then came up riding one of the seahorses, trying to calm him down.

"Steady there, Nellie." Jiminy said before turning to his friend. "Go ahead, Pinoke. Ask them."

"Could any of you tell us where to find Monstro?" Pinocchio asked in hope.

"MONSTRO!?!" The cowplankton said in panic before he and the other cowplantons scattered in all directions. Even the seahorse Jiminy was riding knocked him off. "You can go that way to find him, but I hope you try to make him angry."

"Thank you, and don't worry." Sunset said. "We'll cake care of ourselves."

"Sakes alive." Jiminy Cricket said as he caught up with the rest of the group.

"Father!" Pinocchio cried out as the group followed the cowplankton's directions. "Father!"

"Mr. Geppetto!" Everyone else called out in unison. Meanwhile, a couple of octopuses watched them leave.

"Hey, Mac?" One of the octopuses said.

"Yeah Bill." The other octopus said.

"I bet those guys are gonna be seafood, Mac." Bill said.

"I think your right, Bill." Mac replied.