• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

A Book Report/Off On Another Adventure

In a packed theater, Mr.V steps out to adress the audience. "Hello." He said "My name is Mr.V, and I would like to welcome you dear readers to our show, Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio. This story is a sequel to Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, our first Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey, and tells the tale of our heroes meet a little puppet who wanted to become a real boy and a cricket who acts as his concience. So, with out further ado, sit back and enjoy the presentation"

Intro

Our story begins one Friday afternoon at Canterlot High School, as everyone was leaving to return home. The Mane 7 and Trinity were meeting outside on the steps by the front door.

"So, how was your first day of school, Trinity?" Applejack asked.

"It was amazing!" Trinity answered. "Everyone has been very nice. Although I am a bit concerned about this book report."

"Yeah, those things are kinda last minute on all of us." Rainbow Dash said. Just then, Pinkie Pie had an idea.

"Hey!" She said. "Why don't we all work on it together?"

"That is a wonderful idea, Pinkie Pie!" Rarity said. "We can turn in the report as a group."

"Your right." Sunset said. "Let's go to Trinity's house, and get started." They soon arrived at their destination and started sharing ideas, when Sheldon joined in the group.

"Hey there you guy, What's the gathering about?" He asked before turning into a chicken. "You talking about a how many eggs you all can count."

"No, Sheldon." Twilight said. "We're just talking about a book report we have to work on."

"Well this is something that I might want to take a look." Sheldon said. "So what exactly is the title of the book."

"The story is called The Adventures of Pinocchio." Twilight said.

"Pinocchio?" Sheldon asked in excitement.

"Yup." Applejack said. "We have to write a report of the moral of the story."

"Pinkie Pie and I think that the moral is to listen to your conscience, because it tells you right from wrong." Fluttershy said as Pinkie nods.

"Applejack, Rainbow Dash and I think that the moral is be truthful." Rarity added.

"And Sunset, Trinity, Spike, and I think that the moral is that consequences happen when you make the wrong choice." Twilight finished.

"So we're going to re-read the book and find out." Sunset said.

"Why mealry sit down and read it, when you can live it." Sheldon answered. "Just jump into Pinoke's world and your answer, it will surly give it."

"Now that's a great idea!" Pinkie said in excitement. "We could make an adventure out of this!"

"Yeah, that does sound great." Twilight said. "Just so long as we get back in time to write the report, because it is due on Monday." So the group gathered up some supplies, put them in backpacks, then went to the map and looked for Pinocchio's world, but since the worlds were so small on the map, it was hard to find it.

"How are we find Pinocchio's world when their all so little?" Rainbow Dash asked. Just then, the map started glowing and revealed a world with a small itallian village, an carnival on an Island, and a vast sea with a giant whale swimming around. There was also a logo underneath it. It said Prankster's Paradise.

"This must be it!" Pinkie said.

"Well, here we go again, on another grand adventure." Sunset said. Soon the magic of the map opened a portal, but it did not pull them like last time. So they went through it, ready for whatever they will encounter.

Disney and Hasbro proudly presents:

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio

Starring:

Rebecca Shoichet as Sunset Shimmer

Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack and Rainbow Dash

Andrea Libman as Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Tabitha St German as Rarity

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Kira Buckland as Trinity

Julie Andrews as Spiritina, The Spirit of the Book of the Disney

Martin Short as Sheldon, The Shapeshifter

Dickie Jones as Pinocchio

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket

Jeff Bennet as Antonio Grasshopper

Christian Rub as Geppetto

Evelyn Venable as The Blue Fairy

David Kaye as Nomis, the Necromancer

Robert Englund as Serpentinas

Ernest Borgnine as Bulk

Charles Nelson Reilly as Lank

Garry Chalk, Terry Klassen, & Lee Tockar as Triad, Trion, and Triout

Mick Wingert as Psyche

Walter Catlett as Honest John

Mel Blanc as Gidion

Charels Judel as Stromboli and The Coachman

Frankie Darro as Lampwick

and Narrated by Morgan Freeman as Mr.V

Author's Note:

Well, looks like our heroes are off on another great adventure. Luckly, they are more ready for anything.