• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

Geppetto Searches for Pinocchio/Stromboli kidnaps Pinocchio

Later that night, at Geppetto’s home, as it started to rain, he has cooked a delicious supper in Pinocchio’s honor, which included a fine roast chicken, plenty of good fruits, a fine salmon with melted butter, olives, and a lemon for Figaro, and a nice warm chocolate cake, a piece of which was put in Cleo's bowl, tied with a ribbon and held up with a cork. But by this time, he was getting worried.

"What could have happened to him?" He asked upsetingly, as both Figaro and Cleo both smelled the good food. "Where could he be at this hour? I’d better go out again and look for him." He grabbed his coat and started to put on before turning to the pets. "And remember, nobody eats a bite… until I find him." Figaro and Cleo shake their heads before he went out the door. Figaro sees his opportunity to eat his meal, but Cleo gurgles and shakes her head at him, remembering their promise. Figaro looks at the fish with licking lips, and then cross his arms in frustration. Meanwhile, at Stromboli’s carriage, he was singing, eating, and counting his money at the same time, while the Rainbooms and their allies shrunk down and got inside to get Pinocchio, Sam and Chip out of there.

"Okay, everyone be quiet." Sunset said. "Once Stromboli leaves, we can get Pinocchio, Sam, and Chip out of here." The group then listened to Stromboli as he continued to sing.

"I got no-strings, but I got-a the brain." He sang. "I buy a new suit, and I swing-a the cane. I eat-a the best, and I drink-a champagne. I got no-strings on me!" He then laughed as he countinued to count the money. "Bravo to all of you!"

"They like us!" Pinocchio said in joy.

"Mmm!" Stromboli said before putting a stack of coins aside. "200! You are sensational!"

"200?" Rainbow Dash asked in shock. "That's a lot of money."

"You mean, we're good?" Chip asked as Stromboli took a swig out of his wine bottle.

"Ahhh!" He said before putting another stack of coins aside. "300! You are colossal!"

"300!?" Applejack asked in amazement. "That's enough to buy more milk than a cow can make!"

"Does that mean we're actors?" Sam said as Stromboli took a big bite out of an onion.

"Sure!" He said as he put all three of them up to his face. "I will push you in the public’s eye your faces, they will be on everybody’s tongue."

"Will they?" Pinocchio asked with tears in his eyes.

"Ye---" Stromboli answered before notcing 3 fake coins in the pile. "Huh? What’s this?" He then bit the into one of the fake coins, causing it to bend, causing Stromboli to curse in Italian before getting a hold of himself. he takes the coins and gave one of them to each of the boys. "For you, my little friends."

"For us?" Pinocchio said "Gee, thanks! I’ll run right home and tell my father." This caused Stromboli cough on his wine as he was drinking it.

"Home?" He asked before he started laughing "Oh sure. Going home to your father. Oh, ha-ha-ha. Oh that is very "comeecal""

"You mean it’s funny?" Sam asked in confusion.

"Sure!" He answered as he kept laughing. "Yes."

"And we’ll be back in the morning." Chip said

"Be back in the morning!" Stromboli said before mumbling in Italian as he grabbed the three boys by there clothes. "Going home?" The boys then started laughing, thinking he has said something funny, until Stromboli put them in a bird cage.

"There!" He said as he put a lock on the door of the cage, as the group of little people tried be quiet, despite being full of anger. "This will be your home, where I can find you always."

"No, no, no!" The boys said in shock

"Yes, yes, yes!" Stromboli said in anger. "To me… you are belonging. We will tour the world. Paris, London, Monte Carlo, Constantinopole!"

"No, no!" The boys cried in fear.

"Yes!" Stromboli shouted in rage. "We start TONIGHT! Mmmm. (mumbling in Italian) You will make lots of money… FOR ME!!!" He then picked up an axe as he rubbed his thumb on it. "And when you are growing too old you will make good FIREWOOD!!!" He then laughed as he tossed the axe on a discarded puppet, much to the shock of both the little people under the table and the boys in the cage.

"Let us out of here!" Pinocchio said.

"We gotta get out!" Sam added.

"You can't keep us--" Chip started before Stromboli roared at them

"QUIET!!!" He said, scaring both the group of little people under the table and the boys in the cage "SHUT-A UP!!!!! Before I knock-a you silly!" He then changed his voice to sound more sweetly sounding. "Good night, my little trio of gold mines." He then laughed an insane laugh as he slammed the door behind him. The Rainbooms grew to normal size and tried to break the boys out, but cage was coated with some dark magic that made it indestructable. They then heard Stromboli call out to his team.

"Get along, then!" He said as the wagon started moving. Everyone tried everything to free boys, using Applejack's strenght to try to break the bars, trying to blow a hole with Pinkie's power, even using the axe to open it, but nothing worked. As Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Antonio were talking to the boys, and Trinity was holding the necklase that Blue Fairy gave her, the Rainbooms sat down and talked about what to do now.

"Well, what do we do now?" Rainbow asked, kinda bummed out.

“We could take some of those matches over there and set fire to the wagon!” Pinkie said.

“And burn ourselves in the process?” Twilight asked in a sarcastic tone, making Pinkie Pie realize the dangers of that plan.

“Come on, guy!” Sunset said. “We can’t just give up. There’s gotta be something we haven’t done yet.”

“Wait a minute!” Fluttershy said, realizing something. “We can’t forgot that Jiminy is still out there.”

“That’s right!” Applejack replied. “He’s more clever then a beaver with a chainsaw. He might get us out of here.”

“How right you are, Applejack.” Rarity said. “Why, I’ll bet he’s on his way to lend us a hand, even as we speak.” But Rarity was only partially right. Jiminy Cricket would be coming, but not for the reason she may think, as we will soon see.