• Published 23rd Dec 2020
  • 999 Views, 103 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Pinocchio - Mister V



Our heroes meet a little wooden puttet

  • ...
3
 103
 999

Transformation/"The Ultimate Show"

Meanwhile, Hello Kitty and My Melody both explained everything to the boys. Now Pinocchio, Sam, and Chip felt worried about it, but Lampwick wasn't convinced.

(Play at 1:25)

"Heh!, hear both you and that beetle talk," Lampwick began before taking a sip of beer. "you'd think that something was going to happen to us." Then suddenly, he sprouts leopard ears, unaware of this. Pinocchio and his friends, now seeing that the beer has an effect, gapes, and steps away from the beer barrel. "Conscience?! Ah, phooey!" He then struck a ball as he grows a leopard tail, much to the shock of Pinocchio and his friends. "Where does he get that stuff? How do you ever expect to be a real boy?" He then leaned over the pool table, but when his head grew bright yellow fur with dark rosettes, he grabs his cigar, turns around, shows Pinocchio that he now has that head of a leopard, and puts it in his mouth. "What's he think I look like? A jackass?!"

"Well, no, but you look like Hello Kitty's cousin." Sam said before turning to Pinocchio. "Doesn't he?"

"He sure does!" Pinocchio said before laughing. But when he accidentally brays in the middle of his laughter, he covers his mouth in shock. Ha-ha ha, haw, hee-haw!

"Hey, you laugh like a donkey!" Chip said causing all three boys to laugh, then everyone heard a roar coming from Lampwick's mouth before he covered his mouth to stop.

"Did that come out of me?!" Lampwick asked as the nodded with horrified looks. He then felt his face, realizing he has a cat's nose instead of a human's nose. "Oh!" He then felt the sides of his head and felt fur. "Huh?" He reached back and felt a tail back there. "What the----? What's going on?" He raced to a mirror, saw that he is only half a leopard and, and screamed in terror. "I've been double-crossed! Help! Help! Somebody, help! I've been framed! HELP!!!!" He then turned to Pinocchio and his friends who were backing into a wall, and raced to them, begging for help as he grabbed Pinocchio by his overalls. "Please, you've gotta help me. Oh, be a pal! Call that beetle! Call anybody!" he then lets go of Pinocchio, as his hands close up, turning into paws. He then started stumbling, scared as he transformed into a large leopard with a slender, strongly built body and fierce expression with long, razor-sharp fangs and large green eyes. "Mama! MA-AA-A-MA-AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" He then started roaring wildly as Triad, Trion, and Triout approached in an animal control costume, followed by a team of land robotic drones and large ape-like henchmen.

"Animal Control!" Triad said. "We'll handle this one." The three headed fiend then ordered his men to throw ropes and chains onto the leopard formally known as Lampwick, who was swatting one of the drones with his paws into the mirror, smashing it's back, knocking tables over, and kicking chairs all over the place. And as they put Lampwick into a cage, his clothes fly off, leaving him naked. Sam then saw something that made him more worried.

"Um, Pinoke." He said. "Don't panic, but you should check on your ears." Pinocchio reached up to realize, he has donkey's ears!

"Oh, What's happened?!" He asked in shock.

"I don't know!" Hello Kitty said. "But we'll figure it out." Soon, a tail too sprouted out of Pinocchio's pants.

"Well, we better figure it out, fast." Chip replied. Meanwhile, our heroes raced into the pool house as the three headed goon and his team loaded Lampwick into a wagon.

"Pinocchio!" Jiminy said.

"Guys!" Sunset said. "We gotta get you outta here."

"And quick!" Jiminy Cricket added "The kids, the boys, they're all donkeys!" He then gasped when he saw Pinoke's ears. "You, too?!" Pinocchio nodded. "C'mon, quick, before you get any worse."

"Jiminy." Sunset said. "You, Pinocchio, Sam, Chip, Hello Kitty, My Melody, Catnip, and Grinder get out of here. We'll handle Nomis and the Coachman." The group nodded as they left, and the girls followed the wagon to the large door, then turned to each other and nodded, ready to face what ever dark powers Nomis has up his sleeves. Meanwhile, on the other side, Nomis was examining the leopard and was impressed with his ferocity.

"Ohohohohoho, impressive." He said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take this one with me, as sort of a pet project. Think I'll put him somewhere and see how he adapts in his new form." When The Coachman nodded, Nomis opened a portal and pushed the cage through it before closing it. At that moment, there was a loud crash, and the villains turned to see the Rainbooms in there superhero forms.

"Don't move, Nomis." Sunset said.

"Ahhh, if it isn't the teenagers." Nomis said with a grin. "I figured we'd meet again. I'm pleased to see you still have courage to stop me."

"Well first, what we're going to do, is that we're going to knock that beard right off of you." Rainbow Dash said. "Then, while you and your posse are picking yourselves off the ground, we're going to gather up the boys, and we're going to leave."

"Well then, I might as well make it a challenge." Nomis replied before merging with the Coachman, transforming him into a being twice his size, with his coat stuck onto his pants, and two long whip tentacles for arms.

"Now let's play." Nomis then wrapped our heroes in one of his arms before flinging them away. Our heroes dodged many of his blows, going so far as to keep a safe distance from his arms. But they soon learned that his arms could extend their reach to impossible lengths. While the Rainbooms fought, Trinity was able to let all of the boys out of their cages before seeing her friends in trouble. She then looked at the group of animals, and had an idea how to help them.

"Listen, we'll get you out of here." She said to all of the animals. "But you got to help us stop the Coachman." The animals nodded before charging foward, grabbing the attention of Nomis' minions.

"Oh no!" Lank said. "Ohohohohoho no, it's a stampede!"

"Let's get out of here!" Bulk said as the group fled. The stampede raced out and charged directly at the Coachman, being all over him like fleas on a dog. Twilight then had an idea that's crazy enough to work.

"Rainbow Dash!" She said. "Grab one of his arms while he's still distracted."

"On it!" Rainbow Dash said before grabbing one of the Coachman's arms, and using her super speed, wrapped it around The Coachman, causing him to fall to the ground with a great big thud. Just then, policemen started pouring out through the doors.

"Freeze!" One of them said. "Alright, Barker, you're under arrest."

Author's Note:

So Lampwick turned into a leopard and dissapeared into another world. I'm sure that our heroes will find him again.