• Published 30th Aug 2012
  • 1,869 Views, 8 Comments

The Guitarist - Kiniro



An unexpected return of a great devil, brings the fate of two worlds on the course of anniliation

  • ...
5
 8
 1,869

Prologue Part 1: The State of Midgard

The Guitarist

Prologue: Part 1

These were dark times for Rune Midgard. With the recent passing of our King, Tristam the Third, who had no heir, the high council had enacted the Wars of Emperium. The Wars of Emperium were a series of battles where guilds fought for strongholds and territory. Many of these guilds had housed the country's strongest of warriors, brilliant scholars, talented magicians and apathetic Clerics, and many would not see the end of these wars. The most victorious guild and its leader would then be chosen by the high council to lead the country. As the wars dragged on, the high council had removed territories and strongholds from from this violent competion until one territory and its stronghold remained. Many of the guilds engaged in conflict, had their manpower severely depleted, and with that so did Midgard's defense from its many threats. But its victor was to be regarded as a hero and to usher in a new age of prosperity for our great land. But no one had expected the great devil by the name of Satan Morroc to return to our world.