• Published 30th Aug 2012
  • 1,862 Views, 8 Comments

The Guitarist - Kiniro



An unexpected return of a great devil, brings the fate of two worlds on the course of anniliation

  • ...
5
 8
 1,862

Sequel: The Missing Bard

Legends state that there was another who had played the song of Ragnarok before me. This bard had lived 300 years before I was even born, yet when he tried to perform the song, it was too unpredictable and he had perished performing it. What made me so different from him? Was it just because I harnessed magic through my guitar compared to the regular bard from my homeworld? Those traits had no effect in my song play, it had only made me more disciplined in doing so. Yet when I played the song, while it did require alot of my energy to play, but if the heart and soul of its performer were in the right place, it would do what was asked of it, and I survived... So why did the first performer of Ragnarok not survive... This question would puzzle me as time went on during my stay in Equestria. But without a way back home to study and find its answers, this riddle had become a fore thought in my mind. Until a shadow of Midgard's past had emerged, I'd had never expected to find an answer to this age long riddle the way that I did...

The Missing Bard

Comments ( 5 )

loved it!!!!

1535808

Thanks! I'm glad you did! :twilightsmile:

1535830 pity your story hasnt got that much attention though:ajsleepy:

1535936

Someday... someday... :pinkiecrazy:

1537070 duuuuuuuuuuuuude.........................:rainbowderp:

Login or register to comment