• Published 30th Aug 2012
  • 1,862 Views, 8 Comments

The Guitarist - Kiniro



An unexpected return of a great devil, brings the fate of two worlds on the course of anniliation

  • ...
5
 8
 1,862

Chapter 12: Denial

The Guitarist

Chapter 12: Denial

My heart was broken. Especially because I was not allowed to stay in this peaceful land. I had to leave and say good bye to everyone. Now I wish that I had died that day in Morroc Fields. I was having something dear from me being taken from me. I've had so much good taken from me in my life. "Have I just been meant to suffer my entire life?!" I shouted up at the sky. "I saw many of my good friends die! I have fought for truth and justice in my world and saved it before. I don't fucking deserve this!"

I fell to my knees and began pounding on the ground below me. I was completely destroyed, I'd lose my friends, and I'd lose my best and closest friend I've had since. I was going to lose Twilight.

"There there, Pinkie will make it all better" Pinkie had commented. She slowly pulled out her party cannon from behind her. "This should cheer you up."

"Pinkie! NO!" Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash tackled Pinkie to the ground.

"This isn't the place for that sugar cube. Can't you see he's hurting?" Applejack said.

"Yeah Pinkie! Can't you see that?" Rainbow Dash explained.

"Yeah but I was just trying to help the best way I know how." Pinkie claimed.

"We know sugar cube, we know." Applejack comforted Pinkie.

"Now darling, there is no reason to cry, lets turn that frown upside down, I can go design that new wardrobe for you to take back to Migard, free of charge." Rarity offered.

"Thanks Rarity, but you don't need to..." I sobbed.

Fluttershy had approached me, "If you want to I can give you a pet for you to remember us by. That is if you want one."

"Thanks Fluttershy, but... I'm ok."

"Are you sure Mr. K-kiniro?"

"Its ok, I appreciate everything you ponies are trying doing to cheer me up. But I want you to know, I don't cry because I'm going to leave, I'm upset because I'm going to lose all of you as good friends. Any gifts from you, honestly will make me sad because I will have them to remember you by, the one good thing that has come in my life, that I could not keep." I explained.

Twilight approached me. "We are just trying to help Kini."

"I know, but... I'd rather forget I was in Equestria if I could not stay, not get my hopes up and just live my life out as a forgotten hero who has nothing."

Twilight began to tear up over my decision and ran over into the library and slammed the door. "What had I done?" I asked myself. I know I was hurt, and that honestly I'd rather forget, so I wouldn't mourn the fact of all the good I've lost in my life. I didn't mean for her to get upset over it.

"I wonder whats gotten her egghead all worked up." Rainbow Dash commented

"I bet I know Rainbow."I responded. "Look everypony, Its not that I don't appreciate everything you've done for me, and the wonderful friendships we've established or the great friendships that could have been. But when you've had every good thing in your life taken from you, you're family, your friends, you country, and even your dignity... Sometimes you just don't want to lose what good you have left, and when you do, you wish you had never had it to begin with."

"You shouldn't think like that darling!" Rarity claimed. "Just because you can't keep the good with you, doesn't mean you can't remember the memories."

"Rarity, I understand, its just its happened for so long in my life, I don't know what to expect anymore." I explained. "I've just had a very hard life, I've been fighting and for the good of my world, sometimes I just don't know any better."

"Well honestly that's not the way Twi sees it Kiniro." Applejack commented. "You should go talk to her."

"I think I should. Look I'll see you all in a few days in Canterlot."

"See you weirdo!" Rainbow Dash Giggled, and took off.

"Bye Mr. Fanc... I mean bye Kini!" Pinkie snorted.

"Bye Mr. K-kiniro" Fluttershy muttered.

"Bye Kiniro, do stop by the shop before you go though I plan to have something for you soon." Rarity commented.

"See ya' partner, don't be a stranger these last few days." Applejack bid her farewell.

With that all the ponies had gone their separate ways. But I had to fix what I had broken. I had to talk to Twilight and make sure she didn't feel this way anymore. I went over to the door in the Library and attempted to open it, but it was locked tight.

I saw the window open and tried shouting at it. "Look Twilight! I'm sorry, I was just upset at me having to leave!... I'm... sorry." But I got no response from Twilight. "Man I have really fucked this one up haven't I." I said to myself. Well I have to be able to get back inside to apologize and make her feel better. I thought to myself and I figured I could climb up to the balcony and get back inside and then apologize to her in person.

I slung my guitar over my back and clapped my hands as if to ready them for the hard climb ahead. Clamped upon the side of the Tree Library building and I struggled to get a grip on the tree bark. As I fought against the hard tree bark that was not budging I fell to the ground. "Ow." This was hopeless. I looked back up to the balcony and shouted one last time at it. "Twilight! I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, but I didn't want to hurt myself wanting to hold on to you... because I love you... You're the best thing that has ever come into my life! Damn it I may not be a pony but I care for you and I just want the best for you. I'm sorry." I didn't get any response.

With that my heart sank further and I realized I might have lost her for good. Geez, what a moron I was... I'm sorry I upset you Twilight. I hope that you can forgive me before I leave.

End of Chapter 12