• Published 27th Aug 2020
  • 171 Views, 0 Comments

Maniacal Hero: Friendship is Power - Maniacal Hero



A strange superhero is born and must go on journeys, normal and perilous, to save his friends and the world.

  • ...
 0
 171

Season 1 Trailer

Trailer Music

You all know the story of six friends. Seemingly average ponies rising to the challenge of being Equestria's heroes.

Pictures and memories of the main series flash in, from the defeat of Nightmare Moon and the battle against Discord, to the new addition known as Starlight and the villainous rise of Cozy Glow.

You knew their humble beginnings, their perilous obstacles, and their happily ever after. But let me ask you...

Now in a cave, a mysterious figure runs through the darkness, limited light being his only guide as a starnge black mist chases him.

What would happen if another hero was born? Not bounded by the elements... but rather, bounded by friendship itself.

The figure exits the cave and blocks it with a boulder, finding himself within a ruined castle, the night sky being his only guide. Now having a clear vision, the stallion is purple with a golden yellow messy mane and tail, his eyes being two different colors, one side being red the other being being blue. He wore a dark blue hoodie and on his flank was the image of a heart made of metal and steal with a cape attached it.

"Hello?" the stallion called out, only to hear an evil cackle above. He cautiously heads up the tower, hearing only a series of yelling and screaming. When he reaches the top, his eyes widen as a shadowy figure looms over eight ponies, preparing a powerful spell that could destroy them. Seeing this, he charges in front of the ponies, taking the hit from the blast.

The shadow and the ponies can only watch in shock as the stallion stands up looking no worse for wear, shocked. He turns to the group as one of them says, "Max... Awol?"

We cut to another location where the stallion, now known as Max Awol, was with the seven ponies in a library.

Two of them were unicorns. One has violet eyes, with a dark sapphire blue mane with purple and raspberry streaks, her coat being a pale, light grayish mulberry and a pink star surrounded by five white stars on her flank. Her name is Twilight Sparkle. The other had azure eyes with light bluish gray eyeshadow, her mane and tail being an indigo color, her coat a light gray and three light blue diamonds on her flank. Her name is Rarity.

Two of them were earth ponies. One had light cerulean eyes, a raspberry mane, a pale, light grayish raspberry coat and three balloons, one with being yellow with a blue string and the other two being blue with yellow strings, on her flank. Her name is Pinkie Pie. The other had sap green eyes, a pale, light grayish olive mane, a gamboge coat and three red apples on her flank. Her name is Applejack.

Two of them were pegasi. One had cerise eyes, a mane composed of amaranth, vermillion, pale, light grayish olive, harlequin, cerulean and purple streaks, a pale, light grayish cerulean coat and a cloud with a red, yellow and blue lightning bolt on her flank. Her name is Rainbow Dash. The other had cyan eyes, a pale, light grayish rose mane, a pale, light grayish gold coat and three pink butterflies on her flank. Her name is Fluttershy.

Finally, the last one pony was a regal mix of pegasus and unicorn, known as an Alicorn. She had pale, light grayish magenta eyes, a mane composed of light cerulean, light turquoise, very light cobalt blue and pale heliotrope streaks, a light fuchsiaish gray coat and a golden sun on her flank. Her name is Princess Celestia.

"Max, your father and mother were some of the brightest heroes my sister and I had the pleasure of meeting," the alicorn stated.

We cut to another scene with Max looking longingly into the distance as he rests under a tree, sighing as he held on to a golden heart pendant.

"They told me that when your powers finally awaken..."

We pan out to see the six friends looking at the stallion with concern in their eyes.

"That your journey as Equestria's protector would begin."

The seven friends were in a forest, three of them watching a sparring match between Max and Rainbow, Applejack and Twilight about to begin. The raspberry pony pulls out a boombox and excitedly yells to no one, "CUE TRAILER MONTAGE!"

We see various events of Max trying to help others mixed with him currently using combat moves to fight against the three. It stops when he punches forward, lightning, fire and water coming out of his hoof, while the floor practically breaks the floor, pillars of stone sticking out of the ground. The entire group stares in shock as the cerulean pegasus exclaims, "Did... DID YOU JUST USE MAGIC?!"

We cut to the royal castle breaking apart from a tornado, rubble and stone flying everywhere as the shadow figure is seen floating above the destruction.

"What if I fail to be a hero? I mean, I'm just me," Max states as we see him in the dark, a white arm reaching out to him.

It cuts to Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack and Fluttershy running from a hydra as the stallion fights to slow it down. Only to be stopped by said raspberry pony somehow pausing the scene, "HEY NO SPOILERS!"

"Go by this logic," Twilight says as we cut to her opening the book with her friends.

"If you can save your friends, darling...." Rarity starts as we see her designing a costume for Max.

"You can totally save the world!" Rainbow finishes excitedly as we cut to him destroying a boulder with ease, saving her. The stallion and mare look at each other, exclaiming, "That... was... AWESOME!"

"So turn that frown upside down silly!" Pinkie Pie cheers as the two are seen on the floor, laughing.

"We believe in you," Fluttershy says as we see Max helping her with some animals.

"To the very end, sugarcube," Applejack says confidently as we see her and the stallion giving each other a hoofbump as they walk through an apple orchard.

"Who... do you think... you are?" the shadow figure says as it looks at the injured Max.

"I am the Maniacal Hero...." We cut to Max walk up to the edge of a cliff, wearing a black bandana-like mask and a black hoodie a Superman-looking logo, with the letters "MH" and outline. being composed of the colors red, yellow, blue and purple, his cutie mark being magically cloaked. "And nobody hurts my friends!" With his eyes closed, he jumps off a cliff. After a few of speeding towards the ground, his eyes open, his pupils glowing in the night as we finally cut to a title card.


Maniacal Hero: Friendship is Power

Coming Soon

Author's Note:

Figured I'd do this since I haven't been on this site in awhile. I hope that this written trailer can keep you hyped for episode and all episodes in the future. I'm also looking into getting a proofreader/editor for this, so pm me if you are interested.

Feel free to add your criticisms and comments and I'll try to respond accordingly. Thank you for taking the time to read this trailer and I hope you will stay tune for Episode 1.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment