• Published 29th Mar 2020
  • 330 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Keep Calm & Radiate On, The Nonsensical Diary of Megaspell - MuseoSansPony



Welcome to my diary Random Diary Reader! Hope you enjoy my story and that of Nuclear Horseman Studios!

  • ...
9
 7
 330

PreviousChapters Next
WHAT A BUNCH OF RUBBISH!

~WELCOME EMPLOYEE ID 31345 - DUSTY SWEEPS - LAST LOGIN: 8 HOURS ~

WHAT A BUNCH OF RUBBISH! Literally!

Ok, ok, sorry, Dear Diary,

WHAT A BUNCH OF RUBBISH! So you just read some of my earliest correspondence with Technical Excess. He was one of my best friends back then. I kinda miss him. Anyways, he was working on a way for me to access and edit my employee profile. Not that anything was wrong back then, now I’d like to change my name.

Well going back over the correspondence I thought of something that might have been against WM rules. What if I log into my boss’s employee account. His name was Rubbish Trash-shoot, and they say pony names aren’t prophetic. He was the laziest “Head Custodian” ever. He pawned off all his duties to me. Well I didn’t mind, but I wasn’t getting double pay for double work. He just sat in his office getting drunk...or so I thought.

Turns out it was much worse. First a tangent.

The Warmer sisters were a paranoid bunch, never saw for myself, only rumors at the water cooler. As such every employee had a security badge that let them in specific locations around the studio. These badges were linked to your account on the studio’s network. That way security, your boss, or the Warmers could see who entered where across the studio. The surveillance and paranoia put Pinkie and the MoM to shame.

Since I was given Rubbish’s duties, he gave me his badge. Which was against WM rules, but I didn’t want to get fired. Currently I have My own, Rubbish’s, Busboy’s, Technical Excess’s, All Star’s, and On Fleek’s ID badges. They let me into most of the studio, save Security, some select production offices, and the Executive offices.

So what did I find when I logged into Rubbish’s profile? The idiot made his password “Password1234”. Well I found pictures of me, all candid, some ripped from security footage, others not. I even found an unpublished version of my employee profile full of...well let's just say Pony Recourses would not be happy with its content. Fucking creep. I hate swearing, but he deserves it.

Chucked his skull into the Applewood River. Yeah I found his skeleton in his office years ago while cleaning. Glad he didn’t ghoulify like me. Fucking creep! I used to wonder what he was doing when he died, now I really do not want to know.

So what did we learn today RDR? My former boss was a creepy stalker. That and he had somehow given himself sole access to my profile for some perverted reason. Fucking creep!!

Well I guess today was a net win, I can edit my profile and I no longer feel sad my former boss is dead.

Sincerely,
Megaspell
Owner/Mascot/Custodian/PR Pony of Nuclear Horseman Studios

P.S. I’ll need to have Chokfi, the bunny who is apparently an artist, make a mock-up of my cutie mark and see if Action can take my picture.

P.P.S. I should let Tech know the problem is fixed....if he's still alive....he's definitely alive, I never found a corpse.

STABLE-TEC INDUSTRIES SPELL-MATRIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PreviousChapters Next