• Published 29th Mar 2020
  • 331 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Keep Calm & Radiate On, The Nonsensical Diary of Megaspell - MuseoSansPony



Welcome to my diary Random Diary Reader! Hope you enjoy my story and that of Nuclear Horseman Studios!

  • ...
9
 7
 331

PreviousChapters Next
Am I Being Watched?

~WELCOME EMPLOYEE ID 31345 - MEGASPELL - LAST LOGIN: 1 DAY, 9 HOURS, 2 MINS, 2 SECS ~

Dear Diary,

Ok, I’m starting to get really paranoid. I feel like I’m being watched. Like while I’m out and about tidying up the pathways of the studio… well at least I’m trying, some rubble is too big for me to move… Anyways, I keep seeing somepony out of the corner of my eyes… reflected in windows or water. Never close enough to get a good look at them, but I know they are there!

I’ve mentioned my concerns to Chris and Coolman. They are seeing about upping security. Almost makes me wish for the security system the Warmers had used. To enter the lot, to enter specific buildings… or even some rooms in some buildings you needed a specific badge of specific clearance. It was pretty high tech, a bit much for a movie studio, but the Warmers were notoriously paranoid. I’d give my right hoof for that security system to be in play… ok it is, but I can not control it.. Not without Executive Level clearance.

Speaking of security. I got to the security room of the Executive Office building… I can’t turn the lockdown off without Red Alert’s or a Warmer Sister’s Badge. I am out of Matrix weaponry… I’m not good when it comes to aim… so I wasted a lot of ammo. I need one of those pipbucks as I hear they have an assisted targeting spell. I could really use it. So that’s a dead end… I need the badge or more matrix disruption weaponry.

Back on topic, what if my stalker is this Auto Response pony… or the one who used that Strange Door? What if they are the same pony?

I’m gonna move back to the cast and crew trailers again. Safety in numbers, right?

Your Slightly Paranoid Friend,
Megaspell
Owner/Mascot/Custodian/PR Pony of Nuclear Horseman Studios

STABLE-TEC INDUSTRIES SPELL-MATRIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PreviousChapters Next