• Published 29th Mar 2020
  • 331 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Keep Calm & Radiate On, The Nonsensical Diary of Megaspell - MuseoSansPony



Welcome to my diary Random Diary Reader! Hope you enjoy my story and that of Nuclear Horseman Studios!

  • ...
9
 7
 331

PreviousChapters Next
Visiting Home

~WELCOME EMPLOYEE ID 31345 - MEGASPELL - LAST LOGIN: 2 DAYS, 3 HOURS, 7 MINS, 20 SECS ~

Dear Diary,

I visited my old apartment today. It was my first time out of the studio in...um...I think about 215 years. Honestly, I have not been there in longer than 200+ years. I think I have another entry from back then about it. Leaky roof, squeaky floors, terrible draft and whatnot. Well long story short, it's now a raider den. So I didn’t make it very far in.

I should have brought the raider looking member of NHS with me. I think his name is Crest? I feel like that’s his name. I really should ask the members of NHS to make entries here...or have them make employee profiles. Though I think I need executive level privileges to do that. Then again Rubbish was able to lock me out of my profile and Tech supposedly had Admin privileges. I'll figure it out later.

I decided to visit my cousin’s place on my way back to the studio...since it was more of a home here in Applewood than Fair Flat’s Apartments. Though abandoned, the terminal they once had was missing...so all the old diary entries that were there are unrecoverable. Which sucks because a lot more of my apartment hunting adventures were on that terminal. Now it's just: I need an apartment, I found one...it sucks, Look wardrobe warehouse! Feels rushed, but whatever.

Speaking of the Wardrobe Warehouse, it's my room at the studio. I think it helped me cope when I became a ghoul...It was a while ago. There might be an old entry about that...unless that was after the power went out. I’ll check….um ...later….

Action offered me one of the Cast Trailers, but I like living in the spacious warehouse surrounded by movie costumes.

That’s all I really have to report. I hope you like my diary so far, RDR.

Your Nostalgic Friend,
Megaspell
Owner/Mascot/Custodian/PR Pony of Nuclear Horseman Studios

P.S. Reading my old entries, I realized I shifted from “Sincerely” to a changed up “Your Friend” as I went on. I sort of started back with “Sincerely” with you RDR….guess it was like getting comfortable writing about my life all over again...so from now on expect a themed “Your Friend”....unless you think that’s too cordial as we only just met….If I’m still around when you read this, let me know….

STABLE-TEC INDUSTRIES SPELL-MATRIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PreviousChapters Next