• Published 29th Mar 2020
  • 331 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Keep Calm & Radiate On, The Nonsensical Diary of Megaspell - MuseoSansPony



Welcome to my diary Random Diary Reader! Hope you enjoy my story and that of Nuclear Horseman Studios!

  • ...
9
 7
 331

PreviousChapters Next
Hot Minute Update

~WELCOME EMPLOYEE ID 31345 - MEGASPELL - LAST LOGIN: 5 DAYS, 10 HOURS, 5 MINS, 42 SECS ~

Dear Diary,

Been a hot minute since I’ve made an entry. Basically, I’ve been assisting in raising caps for NHS. Still super odd that caps are currency. I used to collect those things when I was little. If anypony finds my parent’s apartment in Manhatten there are a little over 400 caps hidden in a vent in one of the bedrooms. The box is decorated with way too much glitter.

Anyways, I’ve cleaned and organized the prop warehouse. Found some items that we could sell. It was a fair bit harder picking what costumes from my room to sell. Excuse me for liking having a large collection of movie costumes. I ended up parting with some of the scary costumes. Believe it or not, there is a gang in the desert who likes wearing costumes over their armor…. So there is a market for them.

I also made attempts to clear some of the rubble on the outside of the studio lot. This gave access to several other buildings on the lot. One of which is the executive offices. I will try to clean that first… as cleaning a soundstage is something I can do in my sleep… literally, one of the days after unobstructing some soundstages Coolman found me sleep walking and cleaning soundstage 34.

The executive offices were never something I had to clean… even when Rubbish’s tasks were given for me to do. According to water cooler rumors they had cleaning robots to help keep things confidential. Not sure why they needed to be so secretive. 215 years is probably beyond those robot’s warranty, so it might require the equine touch.

When I mentioned this to Action, he suggested I borrow Chris’s rifle… well actually he suggested I go with Chris to clear the building, but I don’t want to be a bother… One firearms lesson later, I have a battle saddle and some prop combat armor. I’ll let you know how effective my first “location clearing” mission is later. What could possibly go wrong?

Your Clean, Cap Collecting Pal,
Megaspell
Owner/Mascot/Custodian/PR Pony of Nuclear Horseman Studios

STABLE-TEC INDUSTRIES SPELL-MATRIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PreviousChapters Next