• Published 29th Mar 2020
  • 331 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Keep Calm & Radiate On, The Nonsensical Diary of Megaspell - MuseoSansPony



Welcome to my diary Random Diary Reader! Hope you enjoy my story and that of Nuclear Horseman Studios!

  • ...
9
 7
 331

PreviousChapters Next
The Plot Thickens...

~WELCOME EMPLOYEE ID 31345 - MEGASPELL - LAST LOGIN: 1 WEEK, 2 DAYS, 7 HOURS, 8 MINS, 2 SECS ~

Dear Diary,

Been a bit, but Sept got the property records for The Warmers. They had a home in Marebank. We took the day to head out there… it was the farthest from the studio I’ve traveled since the war. I’d always meant to visit Tech at home and part of me wanted to see if Tech was in Marebank while we were there… but I don't know his address.

At the Warmer’s house… which was huge… we found a flyer for Stable-Tec… bringing us back to Downtown Applewood. Feels a bit round-about, but Sept then got permission to look at the Stable-Tec Archive from The GGA.

I was granted permission to be there too, but it's SO BORING! So I let him look by himself for a few days. He notified me via the SITCOM system that he found something interesting. It's a few messages between Applebloom and somepony named Action Star… The name sounds familiar… Action (the one who runs NHS not Action Star) got me a pipbuck from his old stable. Which means I can now transfer files from other terminals. I will grab those messages and put them here.

Additionally, July found the article Slurry had once shown me. It was from mid-war about a fire at Warmer Mares. It was before my time at the studio, but several sound stages, the Executive Office and the wardrobe warehouse.. among other buildings… burned down. It almost bankrupted the studio, but then they somehow got the funding to fix it. The article went on to speculate where the money came from. It alleged anything from Ministries to organized crime.

However, July noted that the article was never published, at least not in the version that she had in the archive. It was flagged by the Ministry of Image as “Defamatory to the legitimacy of the Ministries”. After this article, the news company named TMZ… which was oddly not Ministry run to begin with... was absorbed into the Ministry of Image and merged with the Ministry run Variety News. Suspicious if you ask me… It also brings in many more possibilities to what The Warmers were involved in.

Your Junior Investigative Journalist Friend,
Megaspell
Owner/Mascot/Custodian/PR Pony of Nuclear Horseman Studios

STABLE-TEC INDUSTRIES SPELL-MATRIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PreviousChapters Next