• Published 29th Mar 2020
  • 331 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Keep Calm & Radiate On, The Nonsensical Diary of Megaspell - MuseoSansPony



Welcome to my diary Random Diary Reader! Hope you enjoy my story and that of Nuclear Horseman Studios!

  • ...
9
 7
 331

PreviousChapters Next
Meeting and Funeral Aftermath

~WELCOME EMPLOYEE ID 31345 - MEGASPELL - LAST LOGIN: 4 DAYS, 5 HOURS, 8 MINS, 9 SECS ~

Dear Diary,

Sorry for the lack of updates… you likely know why. I haven’t been this down since the megaspells fell.

September was not nearly as creepy-stalkerish face-to-face. It was a bit unsettling how similar he and July were. Just as spooky as Slurry described them... Aside from stature they could have been twins. July was tall and lanky while September was more average height.

I unfortunately did not get any more info than I already had… as Sept was Slurry’s source. I did tell him about the Strange Door and the security lockdown in the Executive offices. That was news to him as Slurry had either forgotten to mention it or intentionally left things out. He got really concerned, thinking it might not be directly a ministry that was involved in Warmer Mare’s.

He did give me Slurry’s things. I’m not quite sure I have any right to them, but I was hoping to see if he had any leads on his person to who killed him. Sept said he went through the stuff and I was grasping at straws. Slurry had been carrying a small pellet gun, some fancy buck cakes, a few hundred caps, a canteen of water, a shirt made of air fresheners, and a camera. I wonder if he took any pictures before his death. I’ll see if Action knows how to develop film.

Sept did mention how odd it was that his body was virtually unlooted. It was hidden enough to not be found by scavengers, but not even his killer took essentials like caps, ammo, guns, water or food. Which means they killed him with a purpose. There were no blueprints on his person when Sept found him…

A few days after my meeting with September, we both attended Slurry’s funeral. I’d offered Slurry’s items to Slimeball. She was grateful, but only took the caps, shirt, and food. Said I could keep the camera and gun.

It was at the funeral I talked further with Sept. Told him how Warmer Mare’s security worked… which led him to give me Red Alert’s security badge. Which is the highest ranking one I own now. He said he’d found it while stalking me and used it to spy using the apparently intact security cameras. I will be giving access to that room to Chris and Coolman, but I’ll keep the badge to access new places… Though I promised to wait until September can join me before I proceed. Seems the curiosity bug is contagious.

I also mentioned the Auto Response thing… September told me to be careful what I write here, but I will not be scared into silence… I’ll just need to look into locking this terminal or entry somehow…

Your Still Sad Friend,
Megaspell
Owner/Mascot/Custodian/PR Pony of Nuclear Horseman Studios

P.S. Update: it is not a pellet gun… it is one of the Scum’s stink weaponry. It said "PU Shooter" not "Peashooter". I need to finish this entry and air out the wardrobe warehouse. It smells like the Applewood River… which is probably where the stink pellets were made… Gross...

STABLE-TEC INDUSTRIES SPELL-MATRIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PreviousChapters Next