• Published 29th Mar 2020
  • 330 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Keep Calm & Radiate On, The Nonsensical Diary of Megaspell - MuseoSansPony



Welcome to my diary Random Diary Reader! Hope you enjoy my story and that of Nuclear Horseman Studios!

  • ...
9
 7
 330

PreviousChapters Next
I Am Dead... Or I Should Be...

~WELCOME EMPLOYEE ID 31345 - DUSTY SWEEPS - LAST LOGIN: 6 DAYS, 21 HOURS, 42 MINS, 51 SECS ~

I am dead… Or I should be… I’m not sure what I am now. I feel off, I haven’t slept, I don’t feel hungry. I just keep tasting Coconut and Chocolate… like in the air.

I guess I should do this properly… Dear Diary,

It was a normal day in Applewood. I went to work, I clocked in, I got my daily duties… more than half were Rubbish’s tasks… I put on the noise canceling headphones Tech lent me. I had a recording of the newest Sweetie Belle album I planned on listening to.

A few hours into my shift, a megaspell drill was called. Of course I didn’t hear it, just saw the folks heading off to stables and the like. It was a common thing, at least once a week they happened. I… I had gotten into the habit of ignoring them. With no ponies around, it's far easier to clean and do my other tasks.

30 or so minutes later... or was it less... I'm not sure... there was a series of earthquakes. Again, not a too uncommon occurrence due to the nearby San Maredreas Fault. I found a doorway and waited it out, then got back to work. The studio got hot, like really hot and humid. I started feeling kinda sick and thought about seeing if I could get the rest of the day off. I did not make it to Rubbish’s office. I passed out.

When I came to, the sky was covered in clouds, and a green hue lit the night. One spot to the east, near Mareily Hills, one to the west… probably Santa Marenica or at the very least the beach/ocean. The only good news was I no longer felt sick… the puddle of vomit was the only proof I was ever sick. I must have thrown up in my sleep.

They actually fucking did it. The Zebras launched megaspells. How could I have been so stupid? I ignored the drills. I could have been in a somewhat more secure location. Maybe Stable 64 in downtown would have let me in.

This close to Mareily Hills I should be dead… why did they attack a housing development? A beach? It makes no Celestia damned sense.

No sense going home now. I don’t think Red Alert will mind if I make myself at home in the wardrobe warehouse. I’ll wait for MoP assistance. I’m not dead, so maybe they could help me when they arrive… if they arrive.

Dead Mare Trotting,
Dusty Sweeps
I don’t know anymore…

P.S. I have collected a bunch of RadAway, but it hasn’t really helped. I actually feel sick drinking the rad purging potion. Why bother?

STABLE-TEC INDUSTRIES SPELL-MATRIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PreviousChapters Next