• Published 22nd Dec 2019
  • 921 Views, 152 Comments

TimberTwi Tales: First Impressions - CapNTilfy



Twilight Sparkle and Timber Spruce have had chaotic lives, and now their paths cross... TimberTwi Tales #2

  • ...
33
 152
 921

Another Morning in Camp Everfree

Timber Spruce opened his eyes to a bright and beautiful morning, sighing happily as he stared up at the ceiling. He still couldn't believe everything that had happened last night! His heart fluttered as he recalled his time with Twilight... the flirting, the concert... the dance...

Timber had a date. An honest to god date! It was almost too good to be true. All of it was almost too good to be true... but it was all too real. With a chuckle, he thanked whatever higher powers there may have been, then leapt out of bed.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, Timber approached his mirror. His reflection smiled back.

That near-kiss last night was just teenage hormones, it meant nothing.

Timber's smile faltered slightly, but stayed on. He wouldn't let his negative thoughts get the better of himself now that things were actually looking up for a change!

Eager to see what the day had in store for him, Timber left his room.


Gloriosa woke up smiling. For the first time in ages, she actually had a decent night's sleep! For a change, she had very little to worry about! No more Filthy Rich breathing down her neck. The camp was safe.

Gloriosa closed her eyes and relished in this feeling of joy. It was something she had missed so very dearly... A stray tear of happiness fell as she laughed softly. She wiped away the tear, then took a quick shower and got dressed.

After she finished, she went to the mirror with the crown of flowers in her hand. "Now for the finishing touch!" She put the crown on her head, then snapped both of her fingers, making finger guns with a huge grin.

Gloriosa snorted, then paused as she felt a small wave of guilt pass through her. She sighed, remembering all the damage she had done in that monstrous form.

With a slow shake of her head, she forced herself to move on.


Timber and Gloriosa met in the hallway and smiled at each other.

"How are you feeling," Timber asked.

"Like I'm on top of the world," Gloriosa replied happily. "It's a new day, and for once it feels like the possibilities are endless."

"I hear that. Now let's go out there and sieze the day!"

Timber and Gloriosa gave each other a high five, then exited their home.


Twilight woke up, feeling rested. She looked around the tent to see Sunset still asleep, then peered over the end of her bed to see that Spike was still asleep as well. She flopped back down on her bed with a sigh of contentment...

...then felt an all too familiar urge creep up on her, stronger than normal.

Twilight shot upward with a small gasp. She had been so preoccupied by all of the chaos that surrounded her, she hadn't even so much as thought about masturbation! She took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly.

Okay. Time to explore my options.

She could relieve herself right here and now... but what if Sunset or Spike woke up and caught her in the act? Even if she did finish before that happened, Spike would still smell the aftermath!

Twilight grit her teeth. She wasn't going to let that happen. Maybe she could leave the tent and do her thing elsewhere? No. She might get caught by early morning nature walkers!

Maybe she could distract herself. This wasn't the strongest urge to masturbate she's ever had, nor was this the longest she'd been without... so far.

Twilight shuddered, remembering the family vacation where she almost got caught. It had been a little over a week since she felt that wonderful sensation of relief, and she was alone in the hotel room while Shiny and her parents were at the swimming pool...

Gah! Why was she thinking about that at a time like this? It wasn't helping her situation whatsoever!

Twilight glanced in Sunset's direction. Her eyes widened. Of course! She could talk to Sunset about it! Unfortunately, her friend was asleep. She rolled her eyes with a groan.

Would it be a bad idea to wake Sunset up because she was feeling horny? Twilight blanched, feeling that that was a poor choice of words.

No. Twilight would leave Sunset alone. Unfortunately, that brought her back to square one. She put a hand to her forehead and sighed. She hated setbacks.

Maybe Twilight could read a book! Those would always help her... but she had already read all of the books she brought... twice!

A slight noise diverted Twilight's attention. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her glasses, then put them on. She looked around the tent, then stopped as she saw Sunset stir in her sleep.

Twilight crawled on her bed, then peeked on the floor to see Spike still asleep, then made a sputtering noise. Her urge was still there, but at least it wasn't as strong.

Sunset stirred in her bed again, then slowly sat up. "Mornin," she slurred, half awake.

"Morning, Sunset."

"Sleep well?"

Twilight nodded.

Sunset grinned. "Did you dream about your boyfriend?"

Heat rapidly rose to Twilight's face. "T-Timber's not my boyfriend! He's a boy that's my friend, and were going to hang out together sometime!"

Sunset snickered. "I'm sorry, Twi. I just can't help teasing you."

Twilight smiled, rolling her eyes.

A small yawn came from below the edge of Twilight's bed, and Spike jumped on. He stretched, scratched his ear, shook rapidly, then hurried over and gave her morning kisses.

Twilight giggled as her face was tickled by Spike's tongue.

"Morning, girls," Spike said once he finished. "What's the plan for today?"

Twilight and Sunset glanced at each other questioningly, then shrugged.

"I've got nothing," Sunset said.

"I guess we'll just have to play it by ear," Twilight said as she stretched.

"Nothing wrong with that." Sunset crawled out of her bed. "Why don't you both go outside for a moment? I'm going to change clothes."

Twilight nodded, then picked Spike up and left the tent.

"Were you dreaming about Timber," Spike asked Twilight once they were outside.

Twilight blushed again. "You too?"

"'Me too' what? I thought I heard you say his name in your sleep."

Twilight blushed harder. "I-I d-did?!"

Spike nodded. "Yeah. You said something about hanging out and holding his hand."

Twilight calmed a little, but she could still feel heat on her face. At least she wasn't saying anything indecent!

"Oh, you also said something about mastur-"

Sunset left Sapphire Tent, fully clothed. "Okay, Twi, your turn!"

Twilight gave Spike to Sunset before he could say another word, then hurried into the tent to get dressed.

Sunset, now fully aware that she was holding a puppy in her hands, blinked in confusion. "What was that all about?"

Spike shrugged.

Moments later, Twilight emerged from the tent. "All right. I'm ready to face the day!"

"Let's get something to eat," Spike said.

"Good idea!"

Twilight, Sunset and Spike made their way to the mess hall, eager for whatever the day had in store for them.