• Published 22nd Dec 2019
  • 891 Views, 152 Comments

TimberTwi Tales: First Impressions - CapNTilfy



Twilight Sparkle and Timber Spruce have had chaotic lives, and now their paths cross... TimberTwi Tales #2

  • ...
33
 152
 891

A Couple of Loose Ends

Twilight kept her focus forward as she and her friends reached their destination. She and the others stopped, marveling at what they saw.

"Oh, wow," Twilight said in awe.

The mahogany wood was well-finished, with two red and gold benches sitting between the entrance. Knotted ropes connected each side of the entrance to posts, which led up to where an aquatic vehicle would sit so someone could board it. Each post held a lantern that could be lit at night for better visibility. Atop the entrance of the dock was a sign painted by Watermelody. Tree branches and leaves were on each side, and in the center was a portrait of the dock and the horizon beyond it.

"Third time's the charm," Rainbow said. "...Or is it fifth?" She shrugged. "I've lost track."

"All that matters is that the runway is finished," Rarity said as she continued to admire the dock.

"I think you mean 'the dock'." Applejack said pointedly. "'Sides, you already had your fashion show. Why ya still callin' it a runway?"

Rarity made her signature scoff with a wave of her hand. "Pfft-kss-tch! I'm quite certain other aspiring fashionistas who attend this camp would make use of it as such!"

Applejack rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Let's celebrate!" Pinkie tossed confetti, ribbons, marshmallows and sprinkles onto the dock...

...which promptly exploded, decimating it.

The Rainbooms all stood still in complete shock, their hair completely frazzled. All was silent for a moment until Rarity let out a whimper, then fainted onto the ground.

"Pinkie Pie, what in tarnation were you thinkin'," Applejack shouted.

Pinkie blushed furiously as she laughed sheepishly. "Sorry..."

Fluttershy sighed heavily. "After all that hard work..."

Sunset looked at Rainbow, who remained still, save for the occasional eye twitch. "Uhh... Rainbow? You okay?" She waved her arm in front of her friend's face, but received no response.

Rainbow slowly began to tremble as her breathing quickened. She clenched her hands into fists as she grit her teeth, and her face reddened with fury.

"Okay, I can see you're about to lose your shi-"

Rainbow let out a roar of rage, cutting Sunset off.

"Are you motherfucking kidding me?! God-fucking-dammit!" Rainbow hopped up and down. "Fuck this shit, I'll do it myself!"

Before anyone could even open their mouth, Rainbow sped full-tilt to the dock and tripped on a board. She bounced on the water like a giant skipping stone, swearing loudly with each impact she made against the pond until she landed in some bushes on the other side.

There was a moment of silence and worry between the onlooking Rainbooms until Rainbow suddenly emerged with another scream, looking even angrier than before! She ponied up, then sped past them with yet another scream as she rebuilt the dock in mere seconds.

Finished, Rainbow stopped, panting as her anger finally began to subside. She closed her eyes, then took a deep breath and exhaled. She shook her head rapidly, then opened her eyes. "Wow... I don't think I've ever been that pissed off before..."

"Indeed," Rarity said as she walked towards Rainbow. "Are you all right, darling? That was quite a spectacle!"

"Totally," Rainbow said confidently as she dusted herself off. "I've been injured by less."

Twilight heaved a sigh of relief. That was so intense she was sweating with worry! Wait, no! No sweating!

"You could always just masturbate," Sugarcoat said.

Fluttershy's jaw dropped instantly, and a little bit of drool fell from her mouth. "Oh dear, I need to masturbate badly." She hurried off as fast as she could, leaving Twilight alone.

Twilight started pulling at her hair as the urge returned and grew, and she started feeling more than just a little antsy. She was on the verge of losing her freaking mind! There was no other choice for her... she'd have to talk with the girls unless she wanted to just up and masturbate in public! Thinking quickly, she scanned the environment for a distraction.

Twilight eventually laid eyes on a squirrel, and she thanked the higher powers for this opportunity. "Spike," she shouted as she pointed at the rodent. "Get it!"

"On it," Spike said with a salute, then sped off.

Twilight hurried over to her friends, unable to hide her distress.

"What's wrong, Twi," Sunset said with a look of concern.

Twilight blushed furiously. "Well... um..."

Pinkie Pie blinked. "Is your oyster getting moister?"

Twilight's eyes widened, and she slowly turned her head to meet her friend's gaze with an expression of sheer shock and embarrassment. "H... H-How did you..."

Pinkie giggled, then snorted. "Just a hunch."

Twilight couldn't face her friends. She was absolutely mortified.

"Twilight, darling," Rarity said. "Are we to understand that you've needed to..." she paused and cleared her throat. "'...'relieve' yourself?"

Twilight nodded.

Applejack scoffed. "Why in tarnation didn't ya say something sooner?"

Twilight forced herself to look at Applejack, then pointed at her red face.

"Oh."

"Twilight," Sunset said softly as she put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "Masturbation's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about."

"I can't help it," Twilight said. "I've been a timid shut-in for most of my life, I'm not used to talking about such things!" She heaved a sigh as she put her hand to her head. "I... I-I..." She looked to her friends, who in return showed her supportive smiles.

At that moment, Twilight's stress eased. She felt like she could tell them anything and they wouldn't judge her. She closed her eyes, smiled and laughed softly. "I like to masturbate, but I can't bring myself to do it here. I've gone without for a week, and it's slowly been driving me crazy! I mean, I've done it in bathrooms, an elevator, and a Ferris wheel, but at least then I knew when I could stop or risk getting caught! As for here," she said, gesturing to the whole of Camp Everfree. "I feel like I could get caught at any given moment!"

"I think I can help you find the privacy you need," Fluttershy said. She channeled her geode, and within moments a bear appeared. "Clear a spot in the forest for Twilight so she can have some... 'alone time'." She turned to face Twilight. "Go with him. He'll make sure nobody comes close until you're done."

Twilight blinked, then got up. "Thanks," she said softly, then followed the bear.

"Don't take too long, Sugarcube," Applejack said. "We've got a bus to catch soon!"

Twilight nodded, then disappeared into the forest with the bear.

A few moments later, Spike walked up to the girls. "Hey, where's Twilight?"

Glances and meaningful looks were exchanged, until Fluttershy spoke up. "She's... um... in need of some private time."

"Oh, she's masturbating?"

The six Rainbooms gaped wide-eyed at Spike.

"How the hell do you know what masturbation is," Rainbow asked as the initial shock wore off.

Spike looked away as his face reddened. "Well... ya see... when I gained the ability to talk... Twilight... kinda told me pretty much everything about sex when we got home from the Friendship Games."

Now everyone was blushing. Everyone, that was, except Rainbow Dash, who burst into a fit of laughter.

"Holy shit," Rainbow said between laughs. "Twilight gave you... 'The Talk'?!" She collapsed onto the ground, flailing her limbs with glee as she laughed harder.

"She was just as embarrassed as I was," Spike said defensively. "Did you enjoy it when your parents had that talk with you?"

Rainbow's laughter slowly died down, and she sat up as she wiped a tear from her eye. "Point taken. Still pretty damn funny though."

Twilight returned shortly after with a smile on her face. "All right, girls, I'm all ready to pack!"


The Rainbooms arrived at Camp Everfree's entrance, where Gloriosa, Timber, Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna were waiting for them. All the other campers followed.

Gloriosa walked over to the girls. "One last time," she said. "I can't thank you girls enough for what you've done for me, Timber, and Camp Everfree." She felt a lump in her throat. "The Universe knows where we'd all be if it wasn't for your help... a-and I'm so grateful I don't have to find out..."

"Glad we could help," Sunset said, then hugged Gloriosa. The rest of the Rainbooms followed suit as the camp counselor shed a tear of happiness.

As soon as the group hug was broken, Timber walked over to Twilight with his phone in his hand. "So... wh-what's your phone number? I-I'll need it to contact you in case something comes up and I need to reschedule."

Heat rose to Twilight's face. "Y-Yeah. That's a good idea." She took her phone out, then exchanged numbers with Timber as the bus arrived.

"Time to head out," Principal Celestia called out as all campers stored their bags. Everyone boarded the bus, with Twilight being the last.

Twilight looked back at Timber, blushed, then smiled and waved as she got on.

Timber and Gloriosa watched as the bus drove off.