• Published 1st Oct 2019
  • 467 Views, 4 Comments

Well, Now What? - S Olin S



Turquoise Blitz has to find out what to do with his life after his girlfriend, Anthea, decides they needs a little break.

  • ...
2
 4
 467

And Just What am I Supposed to do Now?

Cloudsdale

"Wait wait wait... She did what?" Prism Bolt had just heard about Annie's idea and did not like it.
T knew that Prism wouldn't like her idea. But didn't expect quite that reaction.

"Yeah. She said that I needed to be more independent of her and do things in my own time," As T recalled the day, the more torn he became.
On one hand, she was right that he was maybe spending too much time with her and her alone. Since he only did things without her on occasion and even then, he never wanted to do most of those things -with the notable exception of hanging out with his friends- and was often forced to by his mother.
On the other hand, why did she think that this was the best option? She hadn't talked to him beforehand about it, nor did she try and work something else out before just hitting pause.

"And she thought that this was the best way to do that? I'm no expert but I can say that wasn't the best option there," And T thought Prism had a point. Annie shouldn't have just dipped on him.

"Yeah, I guess that's the case... But there's not much to gain from worrying about it at the moment. I can't do anything about that until I've got my life back together. She was right about the fact that I spend far too much time her exclusively."

"Then you can go about fixing that. I'm just saying that once you get back to her then this needs to be worked out."

"Yeah, I'll see about getting this all worked out. And hopefully, we'll end this pause? better off than when we started."

"Do that. This would have an improvement other than just getting back with Annie. If you spend more time doing more things, then that's good all around."


Sugarcube Corner

T had made plans to meet with Cotton Candy to jumpstart his new, more independent life.
What is he doing with Candy exactly? Well, something that they had done once or twice before, and he enjoyed very much.
Baking.
If there was anything Candy liked more than baking, it was unknown to all but her. And T enjoyed doing it with her, making it a good candidate.

He walked into the bakery to see Candy waiting in the kitchen with all the supplies already laid out on the countertop.
"Well, you're prepared."

"If I've learned one thing from my mom, it's to always be prepared."

"In that case then, let's get to it."

And get to it they did.
And, to cut a long story short, they had a blast!
For the entire afternoon and early into the evening they baked, measured, mixed and overall just had fun.

And over those several hours, T realized what Annie was talking about.
Sure, he didn't how he had been brought to this point, that would have to wait for later. But he at least saw what she was talking about with the whole independant life thing.
Sure, married couples spend more time together than not -he was thinking- but T was just 17, and Annie was 16.
All that would have to wait until they're much older, at least the next ten years.

But at that time, spending time with his other friend, T didn't care all that much. He was doing what Annie had recommended, and was loving it.
The time to worry about Annie dumping him temporarily to get this to happen would come, that was certain, but that's for later.

Author's Note:

Yeah, this one's a two-chapter 1500 word story. But it's the beginning of a larger arc that'll happen over the course of multiple stories. I'm guessing about 3.
I'll get working on the next story as soon as I can, time has been rare recently, and I'll see you for the next story.
Claire's story.

Comments ( 3 )

Ok, if I was going to write a story under this topic - not that my style fits in kilalaverse, or I could write anything readable in English - I probably would make it into a love triangle where T grew fond of Candy but at the same time forcing himself to stay loyal to Annie, then he discovered he has mistaken his sympathy to Annie into love, while in the mean time Candy was being isolated for ‘seducing’ T.
I just can’t help but think of these possibilities.

10038432
yes that would be a good and dramatic story line,

“On one hand”
I think you mean one HOOF.

Login or register to comment