• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 908 Views, 45 Comments

Cheer You On - Artistkun



"If I Could Be The Wind Under Your Wings, To Watch You Soar So High Makes My Heart Sing" - Flash Sentry

  • ...
4
 45
 908

Melodrama Part I

"Aria, please wake up.... I'm so sorry..."

"You're far to young!!!"

PLEASE COME BACK!

Aria Blaze woke up and she was in the water with no one besides her in it. She could breathe but she was confused with why she was here. She looks around to notice that she was the only one who's in the water. Aria starts to swim, hoping she could find someone to help her.

Why am I here? I'm confused that I could still breathe in water even if I'm a human. I don't think this is scientifically possible to breathe here.... unless this is just a dream... but it feels so real. Last time I remember was that Timber had beaten me up.

"This is all my fault.... Aria hates me now"

Aria Blaze stops and turns to her left as she keeps hearing a familiar voice mentioning her name. She starts swimming towards the direction of the voice which she could hear that it was getting stronger. Her eyes winded when she heard that Twilight Sparkle was the one calling out to her. She was determined to reunite with her new friend. She starts to swim faster so that she can see everyone again.

Don't worry, Twilight! You don't need to worry about me! I'm going to be fine!

Aria Blaze smiled in happiness when Twilight's voice was getting closer as she was swimming so fast towards the direction of her new friend's voice.

"I'm so sorry.... No one will ever like me now in CHS... all because of what I have done to you...

This is all my fault, Twilight! Don't blame yourself for this! I was the one who attacked you in the first place!

She soon saw a light shining not too far from her, it shows that Twilight Sparkle was crying so hard while holding Aria's arm. She starts to beam in happiness as she was getting close to reunite with her best friends, but someone had other plans. As she was swimming, she felt a presence beside her and she could feel that it was smiling evilly on her. She turns around to see that no one was there.

Probably my imagination or something

As she turned around, she screamed which caused bubbles coming out of her mouth when she saw her old siren self laughing at her. She grabbed Aria's head and covered her mouth.

"Hello Aria, my dear... or is it my beloved now?"The Siren said with a laugh as Aria struggle to get out of the grip.

"Oh my, I must have struck a nerve if you're willing to fight me but not your best friend. Tell me where was this fighting spirit when your old friend Timber stabbed you right in the back and beat you mercilessly?" Aria glared at her old counterpart, who had a sly smirk on her face as she continued to taunt her

"You had every opportunity to remind him who he was messing with, but no! You decided to be a big softy and let him use you as a punching bag!" The Siren yelled as she tightened in her grip, causing Aria to dig her nails into her arms but it proved useless.

"You are such a disappointment to me and an embarrassment to yourself! If only those worthless meat bags you called parents didn't kick the bucket, you still be the most powerful and feared girl this town has ever seen! But then you decide you wanted friends and wanted to be in a happy little relationship with a girl miles out of your league!" Aria was struggling even harder now, even resorting to hitting the Siren as her old counterpart continued her rant.

"I got a news flash for you, Aria Blaze! No matter how much you try to change or let people step over you, you can never escape me. Just look at Timber, he saw me in your eyes and try to take you out! How long before everyone else you care and love in your pathetic little circle of friends, find out about the old you and turn their backs on you!" The Siren said in slow and sinister tone.

"GIVE UP ALREADY! EVERYONE IN THERE HATES YOU! YOU WERE THE REASON WHY THIS HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE! JUST ACCEPT THAT WHAT YOU GAIN TODAY WILL DISAPPEAR TOMORROW!" Her old siren started to laugh and turned both of them around to watch Twilight crying over Aria.

"I don't think she's even worth our time. I don't even know what you and Sunset see in that pathetic low life human". This made Aria snap. She kicks her siren's stomach and looks at her angrily. Her siren laughed so hard when Aria had become so protective and scary.

"Oh it seems I struck a nerve, didn't I?"

Don't you ever talk about her or my parents ever again! Now go back to the back in my memory and stay there! Aria shouted as she prepared herself for a fight, while her siren continued to laugh.

"Oh please, if you didn't want to fight that old friend of yours, I doubt you'll be able to fight me." The siren said in a cocky tone as she closed the gap between her and Aria as she leaned into her ear. "And FYI, as long as people still see you for the monster that we are, I'll never be a memory."

Aria leaned the way for her as she threw a punch, only for her counterpart to catch it and twist her arm. Aria growls in pain and kicks her siren's stomach. Both of them glared at each other and started to fight.

EARLIER....

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" for what seems to be for a thousand times, Twilight apologizes to an unconscious Aria laying on the hospital bed. As Twilight wiped off the tears in her eyes, while brushing Aria's hair and holding her hand. It had been 30 minutes since the doctor had left the room and was allowed to be the only one with Aria as everyone else was still in the waiting room.

While her injuries were thankfully very minor with just bruised ribs being the same as possibly getting released sometime tomorrow, it didn't make the guilt Twilight had in her heart go away as she couldn't get the image of Timber attacking Aria out of her head.

Why? Why didn't he listen to Aria when she apologized? I get he was just trying to protect me like any boyfriend should, but why become so ruthless and heartless to see reason? I should have never sent him those texts... He may be the reason Aria's in this bed, but I'm the reason it all happened in the first place... Twilight thought to herself as she gently placed the kiss on Aria's hand.

She took a deep breath and stared at Aria while grabbing her phone. "I promise you Aria, I will make it up to you... Even if you don't ever want to see me again... " Twilight stopped herself as she began to send a simple but important text to Timber. At that moment, there was a knock on the door giving Twilight a small start as she got up to answer it. As she opened, she was met with two worried women, in the form of Starlight and Trixie.

"Oh hello there, the doctor didn't tell us someone else was already here with Aria. I'm Starlight Glimmer, Aria's big sister and this is my girlfriend Trixie." Starlight introduced her and Trixie to Twilight as she began to make her way to sit beside Aria.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, I wish we could have met under better circumstances." Said Twilight gave her a tiny smile when suddenly Trixie slowly leaned into her, almost touching nose to nose.

"Uhhh, Miss Trixie is there a problem?" Twilight said uncomfortably as she tried to lean away from her as Trixie stared at her for a few more seconds, before finally leaning away from her and giving her a bright smile.

"So, you're our little Aria's girlfriend huh? Once Aria's out of the hospital, we should do a double date." Trixie said in a teasing tone, causing the poor little nerd to blush a bright red.

"Nononononono!!! I'm not her girlfriend! She's just my first friend I made at school!" Twilight said frantically, while waving her hands like crazy, causing Starlight to chuckle.

"Trixie, don't tease the poor girl and sit down. She's clearly embarrassed." Twilight sighed of relief as Trixie went and sat down next to her to be by Aria's side, however before she could do the same, Starlight called to her.

"Oh and Miss Sparkle, don't worry about me being a protective sister, I approve your relationship with my sister," Starlight said as she and Trixie gave Twilight a thumbs up in approval. "Oh same here! I have so many questions to ask!" Trixie happily said. Twilight's eye began to twitch at the situation in hand, she's now in.

"I-I don't even know to explain, how this is all my fault for Aria being here.... HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EXPLAIN THIS MISUNDERSTANDING!?!?" Twilight felt her brain hurt as she tried to think a solution for this mess.

"So Miss Sparkle, has there been any movement from Aria since she's been here?" Twilight was taken out of her thoughts by Starlight's question. She shook her head as she finally returned to her seat. "Sadly no, with the beating she took and how exhausting her day already was, it's no surprise her body shut down on her... Oh, and please, just Twilight is fine."

"I see... Well, at least the doctor told us, her injuries weren't nothing more than just minor, so it's good that she's getting some much needed rest." Starlight said she touched Aria's cheek while Trixie patted her lover's back.

After a few minutes of silence, Trixie decided to break it. "So... How many dates have you and Aria been now?" Twilight's eye widened in shock as she once again became red in the face, while Trixie had a sly smile.

"D-Date? I-I mean uh.... none?"

"That's our Aria! She's really shy when it comes to this kind of relationship". Trixie said as Starlight nods her head in agreement.

"She quite got the taste too, going after a cute little petite nerdy girl. It's the kind of type that all the bad girls go after." Starlight added as Twilight almost came out steam out on top of her head.

"Please no, not again! We were having such a peaceful moment, why do we have to go back to this huge misunderstanding!"

"So Twilight, wanna tell us how you want to meet? Must have been very romantic for Aria to keep you a secret from us?" Starlight continued as Twilight put her head down in shame, while the blush on her face.

Should I tell them? It would clear up this misunderstanding... But then again, they may get upset of me for painting Aria in such a bad light... Twilight took a deep breath and looked towards the girls.

"Let me be perfectly clear about this, when I say this. Me and Aria are not a couple. However, to answer your question, we met on a rainy day after Aria saved me from almost getting hit by the car." Twilight answered as she ultimately decided not to reveal the aftermath of being saved by her.

Both Trixie and Starlight squealed like high school girls at a boy band concert, about Aria's rescue. "That's our little Aria! Always wanting to be the knight that saves the princess!" Starlight said in the light as Trixie nodded in agreement. Twilight hardly face palmed herself from what they had said.

Now I know where Aria got her obliviousness from

Just before either of the ladies could ask Twilight another question, the heart monitor started to go crazy which alerted the girls. Twilight panicked and looked at Aria to see that her skin was slowly turning pale. She was so scared and held her friend as she started to cry. Starlight and Trixie quickly left the room to call a nurse.

N-No! Please, Aria! Wake up! This is all my fault!! You're far too young!!

Author's Note:

A new challenger has arrive: Twilight Sparkle!