• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 901 Views, 45 Comments

Cheer You On - Artistkun



"If I Could Be The Wind Under Your Wings, To Watch You Soar So High Makes My Heart Sing" - Flash Sentry

  • ...
4
 45
 901

Misunderstanding

An uncomfortable amount of tension and anger filled the Sparkle household as the officer pointed at Aria with his glare and a chill down her spine.

“You?! Why are you in my house?!" The officer shouted in anger as he started walking towards the now scared Aria, only to be stopped by Velvet.

“Shining Armor, what has gotten into you? Ariana is a guest who I personally invited. She’s done nothing wrong!” Velvet yells at her son, causing him to give her a surprised look, while Aria had a surprised look of her own upon hearing Shining’s name.

Shining Armor? As in Officer Armor!? No wonder, he looked familiar in that photo! Why did he have to be related to this family of all days! Aria yelled inside her head as Shining yelled harshly at Velvet.

“Nothing wrong?! Mother, she used to cause me major problems back in the city for so long! From pick pocketing to shoplifting, she’s been nothing but trouble and should be in Juvenile Hall!”

While Twilight and her father were stunned by these new details, Velvet, however, stood her ground as she refused to move out of her son’s way.

“Shining, while I now understand your anger, you have to understand that I invited her over. She was an old patient that I hold dear to my heart, plus she’s changed her ways as I helped her make amends to the people she’s hurt.” Velvet said in a loving tone in hopes to ease her son’s anger.

Shining however, ignored what his mother said and continued to try to get past her, making Aria afraid for her safely, decided to speak up in hopes that by some miracle, he would listen to her.

"Of--Officer Armor, I know this might sound crazy, but Mrs. Velvet’s right about me turning over a new leaf, if you just cal--"

"No, I'm not falling into your lies like my family did, Siren! I want you out of this house in the count of three!" Aria gulped nervously and looked at Twilight's family as the tension grew bigger around the family as Shining finally got past his mother and was walking slowly towards Aria's direction.

"One..."

“Shining, please! This isn’t the way to behave, especially from an officer like you!” Velvet pleads, trying to get back in his way again.

Aria Blaze couldn't move because of how terrified she was. She didn't want Twilight to know anymore about her past and yet here she is, meeting a familiar face that knew who she was. Aria was just standing there, looking like she had seen a ghost as Shining Armor was approaching her direction.

"Two..."

“Son, listen to your mother and calm down! Let her and Ms. Blaze explain everything to us!” Shining ignored him as he was now in front of the scared girl.

Come on, Aria, move! You can do this, you’ve handled him before! Just move it! Aria pleaded with herself as the raging cop reached out to her.

“Thr-OW!!” Before Shining could grab Aria, he felt a sharp pain in his shin as Twilight yanked Aria away from him and ran upstairs with her.

“SorryShiny!Mom,dad,I’llbeinmyroomwithAria,untildinnerisreadyokay!?” Twilight shouted from her room in a Pinkie Pie way as she slammed her door and locked it tight.

“Twilight, bring back that no good girl now!” Shining shouted as he ignored the pain and headed upstairs, only to feel another sharp pain, instead of this time by the ear as he looked to see Velvet holding him in his place.

“Shining… Sweetie… Go sit at the table now. We need to have a chat before dinner…” Shining shivered in fear at the soulless tone from his mother as he looked towards his father, only to see him walk into the kitchen.

“Y-Yes mother…” Shining responded as he headed to the kitchen, holding his ear to ease the pain.


Twilight Sparkle was barricading her door with every hard item she could find inside her room but the only thing she can use is her chair so she puts it under the lock. She sighed in content, and her eyes winded when she heard a faint cry behind her.

She turned around to see Aria, on the ground, crying so hard while she had covered her face in shame. Aria Blaze was too ashamed to face Twilight because of what Shining Armor had told everyone about what she had done before.

"Aria, it's okay--"

"NO IT'S NOT!" Twilight startled when her best friend had shouted at her and Aria Blaze stood up. Aria looked really broken. She was staring at Twilight with tears coming out of her eyes and Twilight could feel her heart just shattered by looking at her best friend.

"You hate me. You know now what I was back then... You have every right to hate me now, Twilight... I was a horrible per-person back then... I wanted to change, I really did! But no matter where I go or where I stay, my past keeps coming back to hunt me! I don't deserve to be treated nicely... Not after what I have done to everyone I have hurt! Officer Armor is right. I would never change." Aria got into her knees and cried heavily with a whimper coming out of her mouth.

Aria's eyes winded when Twilight had hugged her a little tight. It wasn't much, but Twilight knew that Aria needed this after what had happened a while ago.

"Twilight ... let me go. I DON'T DESERVE THIS!" Aria shouted and she felt Twilight's hand begin to rub her back for comfort.

"Shh..." Twilight cooed.

"Please.... let.... me go..." Aria pleaded, still refusing to hug her best friend.

"Aria. I don't care what you did in the past. What matters to me is who you are today."

"Bu-But"

"No buts Aria. If I didn't hate you for yelling at me or trying to beat me up, then I'm never going to hate you now and ever." Twilight said, wiping the tears off of Aria.

"Twilight... I'm a monster!" Twilight's expression didn't change. She still had this sweet smile on her face as she wipes Aria's tears away.

"Would the old Aria save me from before a car could hit me?" Aria's eyes softened when she heard that question.

"Of course, Twilight! I'm not that heartless! I just... don't want to see someone's faith be taken away in front of my eyes. I'm just scared that my past would affect you.."

"Aria. Even if your past does keep coming back, you won't be alone anymore to face them. Just look at what happened earlier with my mom, she was defending you and getting in the way of my brother, before he could touch you by choice! That's proof that you'll never face your past alone, because you'll have people like her with you." Aria felt inspired by Twilight's words as she hugged her little nerd back as she continued her speech.

"And it's not just her you'll have to defend you, you'll have me, Fleur, Pinkie, your friends on the Cheerleading squad, Vinyl... even Sunset..." Twilight said in a sad tone, before continuing again.

"We'll be ready to stand by your side and help you face any challenges that you might face, regardless of how old or new they are. Ariana Blaze, in the short time I've met you, you've always shown me what it's like to be strong and brave, when needed. You've also shown me when to show forgiveness to the person that needs it the most..." Twilight took a deep breath as she placed her forehead onto Aria's and stared back at her with a lovely look on her face.

"And it's because of all of that, you'll never be alone again... I vow it." Aria had new tears appear from her eyes as she embraced Twilight even more.

"Thank you for saying those beautiful words to me."

"You're very welcome, Aria. Now..." Twilight quickly ended the hug to stand up and help Aria off the floor. "No more crying like total divas, and let's have some fun, while we wait for dinner." Twilight said with a giddy attitude.

"Ehehe, yeah I've had enough crying for one day. So what do we do to kill some time?" Aria asked, while inspecting Twilight's Room.

Twilight's room is what you expect from a nerd like her... In a good way! Two shelves filled with thick textbooks, a small chemistry table in one corner of the room. On the other side of the room, there was an impressive computer by the window that looked like it could hold a lot of storage or could be used for gaming.

However she noticed next to the chair by the computer, there was a little bed meant for a small animal, which meant one thing...

Oh great, that little runt sleeps in here... Maybe I should leave after dinner. Being in the same house with a cop is one thing, but sleeping in a room with a dog is crossing the line.

Aria decided to shake off the negative thought as she finally took notice of Twilight's bed. It almost took up half the room and just big enough for at least two people, maybe three to sleep in.

"Huh... Hey Twi, how come your bed is freakishly huge?" Twilight, who was in the closet looking for some games or movies, turned around to answer the question.

"It's really silly." Twilight looks away bashfully.

"Nothing you say will make me laugh, Twily. I still sleep with my sea horse plushie so it's cool!" Aria happily said which got Twilight's confidence rising up.

"I got the hobby of falling off my single bed every time I sleep. My parents notice my situation and decided to buy me this bed so that I won't fall over."

"You're parents were right about buying this. All those times you fell must be pretty bad." Aria said as she removes her boots and sits on Twilight's bed.

"I always wear a band aid on my forehead everyday." Twilight giggled and this made Aria smile.

As Twilight continued her search for something for them to do, Aria spotted something in the corner of the room, which she had ignored.

An ivory white piano with a gold-like outline. It shines brightly as the remaining light from the sunset bounces top of it.

This is beautiful. How in the world did I miss this? Aria scolded herself as she grabbed the chair from the computer and sat down in front of the musical beauty.

Aria began to play with keys to get a good feel for the music it was making. Just like the piano at school, Aria felt hypnotized and lost in her own world as she slowly played a simple tune.

I maybe a heavy metal girl, but I always feel comfort and joy playing a piano...

"You play beautifully, Aria, even better than me." Aria was startled by Twilight's sudden appearance, causing her to giggle at her friend's reaction.

"Sorry, I didn't want to scare you, that was a lovely tune you're playing Aria. What's it called?"

"Oh, that old song? It doesn't really have a name. It was just something my mom would play when me and Starlight were little..." Aria paused for a moment as a memory of her mother clouded her mind for a bit, until she shook it out.

"Oh, I see, well, it was lovely to listen. You should keep playing it. I want to hear the rest of it." Twilight replied with her eyes shining and sparkling.

"Uhhh yeah... I could..." Aria struggled to look at Twilight's anime eyes as the mood to play again, slowly left her. "Or maybe you play me something? This is your piano after all. I am honored, if you play something for me." Twilight's eyes slowly reverted back to normal as she looked away to hide her sudden sadness.

"Yeah I could, but..."

"Twi, what's wrong? You can talk to me about it." Aria said as she put her arm over Twilight's shoulder for comfort.

Twilight let out a sigh as she gave Aria a sad look. "I used to play everyday for fun and enjoyment, kinda like what you were doing... But when I began dating Sunset, I would play with a passion! In hope that I could create something magical for her to listen to, for her to truly know how much she meant to me... But..."

"But then the break-up happened and you couldn't find your passion to play again... Am I right?" Aria finished her little nerd's sentence, and nodded in response.

"Yeah, I dabble here and there, but I just can't bring myself to truly play again... I'm sorry, Aria." Twilight placed her head onto Aria's shoulder for more comfort.

Poor Twi, now I feel extra guilty for trying to make her forgive Sunset... Hmmm, oh! I have an idea that just might work! Aria quickly pulls out of her embrace and begins searching something on her phone.

"Aria, what are you looking for?" Twilight looked on curiously as Aria turned her attention to her with a smile.

"Well, since you can't play for me, I believe you can repay me with something else." Aria answered back as she placed her phone on the piano.

Twilight tilted her head in confusion as a soft melody began to play from the phone. "Uhhh Aria, what do you mean by repay"?

"Well, let me answer that with a question. Do you remember what I did with you, when I started dancing in the music room?" Aria asked back as she made her way to the center of the room.

"Well, yeah, you were lost in your own world, while you were dancing, you grabbed me to dance... with... you..." A small blush appeared on Twilight's face as Aria handled out her hand.

"Ms. Sparkle, may I have this dance?"

Twilight couldn't help but stare at her best friend who was offering a dance, like the time where Aria was dancing on her own in the music room. She nervously smiled and put her hand on Aria's awaiting offer.

"You may, Ms. Blaze" Aria smiled, and put her other hand on Twilight's waist.

Both of them then slowly dance together, alone in a room where it seems like they were imagining that both of them are inside a ballroom. It's like they were in a fairy tale. Aria wearing a prince outfit and Twilight wearing a princess outfit. Twilight softly smiles and closes her eyes, letting Aria take the lead in this dance.

I bet my younger self is happy to have her dream of dancing a prince. Well, Aria isn't a prince, but she is good at leading a dance. I feel so happy around her. She protected me from one of Sunset's fan girls. Aria even stayed in the nurse's office just to take care of me. No wonder Fluttershy and Fleur likes Aria, she's a good girl with a kind heart. She really did changed.

Twilight giggled when Aria had twirled her around and both of them were lost in their own world. Aria Blaze had never felt this happy in dancing, she would thank Twilight for this experience.

"This is actually relaxing, Twily. I haven't had much fun in dancing since our encounter with each other. I really needed this." Aria said as she dips her partner down for a second.

"We both deserve a break from all the drama that has happened. I have to admit, I really liked what we're doing right now." Twilight as she puts her other hand on her partner's shoulder. They continued to slow dance, even when the song had ended.

"We should stop dancing for a second. I need to change the son-"

Aria jolted in surprise when Twilight had put her forehead on her partner's shoulder. It means that she doesn't want to stop this dance and that she was enjoying this.

"Can we... stay like this for a while?" Twilight asked with a blush on her face. She was starting to feel something different to Aria.

"Of course, Princess." Aria smiled and leaned her head on Twilight's.

Both of them looked like they were a couple. As they were dancing, Twilight didn't notice that there was a chewing toy behind her foot and tripping down, she brought Aria down with her.

Twilight and Aria's eyes winded when both of their faces were super close to each other. The nerd started to blush, and she could feel her heart shaking rapidly. Aria smiled and fixed Twilight's glasses.

"Are you okay?" Aria asked, and this made Twilight realize that something was wrong with her.

This is wrong! I can't be in love with my best friend! But.... she looks so beautiful. Our faces are so close to each other. Aria's been taking care of me yet I haven't return the favor.

Aria jolted in surprise when Twilight's arms had wrapped around her neck. Aria Blaze didn't know what to do in this situation. Her best friend was leaning towards her slowly, this freaked her out.

"Twi-Twilight, what are you doing?" Aria asked and it seems that Twilight wasn't paying attention.

What's happening?! Did that fall hit her head really hard?! Why is she leaning towards my face?! She's scaring me! Should I.... Aria then leaned slowly as well.

"Aria...."

"T-Twilight..."

The gap between them became smaller and smaller as Twilight was ready to experience something she needed for so long since Sunset... However fate had other ideas.

CRASH!!!

The girls were so scared that each let out a shrieking terror, as Twilight's door was now hanging by its hinges as Shining stood by the nearly destroyed doorway.

"Are you alright, Twily!? I heard a fall and I--" Shining paused at the end of his sentence as he began to see red at what he was seeing as there was his little sister on her back with Aria on top of her. Aria awkwardly laughed and still didn't remove herself on top of Twilight.

"Nice weather today, don't you think?" Aria nervously asked.

"Y-Y-You!?!? What are you doing trying to deflower my little sister! Get off of her right, you evil succubus!!!" Shining shouted at the top of his lungs as her Twilight's face became rather than it had ever been in her life, while Aria had a look of confusion on her face.

"Deflower? What the heck does that mean? Is that Twilight's favorite flower or something?" An awkward silence filled the room as Shining now had a look of embarrassment, and Twilight was hiding her face on the crook of Aria's neck.

"What is going on up here? And what was that loud crash?" Velvet's voice was heard as she entered the room and saw what her son was seeing.

"Oh.... Oh my." Velvet didn't know what to say about this whole situation.

"M-Mom! S--She, h--her hand, and f----flowering, and, an--" As Shining Armor struggled to form a sentence, his mouth was suddenly shut by Velvet's hand, who had a big old smile on her face.

"Now, now, Shining, let's calm down and get ready for dinner. We don't want to interrupt the girls with their "experiment." Velvet said in a sly tone as she gave Aria a wink and escorted Shining back downstairs.

"Mom!!!" Twilight shouted at the top of her lungs as she pushed Aria off of her and ran after her.

"That's not what we were doing at all!!"

Aria Blaze sits up and touches her lips. She was shocked by the events that had happened in this house and how Twilight was acting weird. Her heart was beating fast and this just confuses her even more.

"What's happening to me? Only Fluttershy makes me feel this way. Why was Twilight leaning towards me... Why was I doing the same?!" Aria panicked trying to sort out everything in her head, when suddenly...

*Squeak, squeak*

Aria was startled at the sound of squeaking as she turned to see Spike, appearing from god-knows-where playing with the chewing toy that started it all.

"You!" Aria pointed and yelled at the puppy, who ceased playing with the toy and stared at her with confused look

"I blame you and that dumb toy of yours for all this madness!" Spike tilted his head, before letting out a bark as a somewhat act of defiance, and continued playing with a toy.

Aria let out a frustrating sigh. She laid herself back on the floor, staring at the ceiling with a worried look.

"This dinner is going to be awkward enough already with Armor here, but now this sleepover is going to be a real struggle..."

Aria let out another sigh and gave Spike, who didn't have a care in the world one last glare.

Dumb dog...

Aria Blaze stood up from the ground and brushed off some dirt out of her jacket before deciding to leave Twilight's room. She stoops on the first step of the stairs when she sees Twilight blushing and trying her best to explain the situation to her family.

Velvet seems to be okay with what Twilight was explaining and Nightlight as well. Then... Aria can't read what Twilight was saying, but she could tell that it was three words. Velvet and Nightlight hugged their daughter while Shining Armor wasn't happy with what his sister had said.

I wonder what Twilight said. She still looks cute from afar. No wonder Sunset and Timber fell in love with her.... Am I..... No! She's just a friend. She shakes that thought when she hears Velvet calling out her name and goes downstairs.


The dinner came and went pretty quickly, due to Shining's constant glare at Aria, whenever she tried to tell stories about herself or to learn more about the Sparkle family. While it wasn't the dinner that Twilight or Velvet had wanted, Aria didn't mind it too much as she just grateful to be a part of a family dinner in a long time, since it had made her wish that her parents would still be around and feel their warmth again, but it also made her happy to still have Starlight (and Trixie) in her life.

During dinner, Aria Blaze would always feel like Twilight was staring at her. One time, she caught Twilight and she looked away with a blush on her face, which confused Aria. She thought that her best friend hated her for what they had done in the bedroom earlier, and Aria understood that, while Twilight couldn't stop thinking about how close Aria's face was. They almost kissed at that time and Twilight wished it happened.

As dinner came to a close, Aria headed upstairs with Velvet to get some spare clothes and blankets to sleep in the living room due to Shining destroying Twilight's door (who changed into her pj's), ruining their chances to have some fun in privacy and peace.

~Aria and Velvet~

"Are you sure you don't mind me wearing these old pj's for tonight, Mrs. V? I have no problem running home and grabbing some spare clothes on my own." Aria asked, while undressing and putting on her former therapist's old sleeping attire.

"And have you blown my surprise to your sister, that I'm her new neighbor? I absolutely refuse!" Velvet responded back as she grabbed a spare pillow and blanket. "Besides, it's no trouble at all for you to use my old pj's tonight. Twilight used to wear them herself, when she was younger, and you seem to fit into them very nicely."

Aria inspected herself in her temporary attire in the mirror in front of her, even doing a quick twirl to show off. Velvet's old pajama was a simple two-piece attire that was made out of a peach-colored silk with a dark star, just a few inches above her right chest.

"Gotta hand it to you, Mrs. V. You picked out a good one. I never had something so comfy or so smooth on my skin like this." Aria said she admired the feeling of a silk on her skin as she began to change her hairstyle into a ponytail.

"Thank you, Ariana, and dare I say it, but you look absolutely adorable with your hair like that! You should keep it like that more often." Velvet happily said as she and Aria headed out of the room.

"I would, but I'm a pigtail girl and I wouldn't change it for nothing... Except for sleeping or special occasions." Aria let out a chuckle as she reached Twilight's damaged door frame, causing her to stop.

Aria Blaze looks down on the floor with guilt rising up to her heart. She tightened her fist when she remembered all the bad things she did in the past and how Shining Armor just told everyone about it. He has every right to be angry with Aria, she was a terrible person.

"Ariana, are you alright? If it's about the door, it's not your fault. Shining has always been overprotective around his little sister." Velvet said in a soft tone as she rubbed Aria's back to soothe her guilt.

"No, it's that, I just wish I could have told Twilight and your husband about my past on my own time, when I was ready, but obviously that didn't happen... I really was such a horrible person back then, if your son quickly lashed out at me without a second thought." Aria responded, while trying to resist the urge to cry.

"Oh honey, it's okay. That's not who you are now. Besides, Twilight doesn't seem to care about who you are back then, and Night Light was very understanding, when I was scolding Shining for action." Velvet cooed as she now put her hand on Aria's shoulder.

"I-I know, but I still can't shake off the feeling that no matter where I go, my mistakes will always come back to torture me. I don't want to hurt the people I care about..."

Velvet quickly embraced Aria with a warm hug and proceeded to rub her back again. "Oh Ariana, yes you have made some mistakes and caused a lot of people to be hurt..."

Velvet pulled out of the hug, so she and Aria could meet eye-to-eye. "But once you began to finally open up to me and tell me everything you've done, instead of telling the police or my bone-headed son..." Velvet paused to let Aria chuckle at her comment, before continuing.

"I did everything in my power to help you reconnect to those people you have wronged and made amends with them as much as possible. I doubt any of them or your past will ever hurt the people you care for." Aria smiled at those words of encouragement, before frowning again.

"B--But Shini--"

"Is stubborn. Don't get me wrong, I love him with all my heart as any mother should. But he has put his job before common-sense first. If he gives you trouble, it's because he can never really see the good of people after they atone for their crimes. So just leave him to me, okay?" Velvet winked as the smile reappeared on Aria's face.

"Okay, and thanks for that speech, Mrs. Velvet. It seems like no matter how much time has passed, I can still rely on a good motivation from you." Aria responded as Velvet patted her back.

"You're welcome, dear. I always lend my ear an encouragement to you whenever you need it." Aria's smile grew bigger as Velvet escorted her to the stairs. "Now, no more sappy sad stuff for the rest of the night. I'm sure by now, Night and Shining has the extra air mattresses and sleeping bags ready for you and Twilight."

"Yeah, I can't wait to have a good old sleepover in the living room and I promise not to be too loud, if Twilight puts on a horror movie." Aria joked as the two ladies had a good laugh as they made their way downstairs to see the Sparkle men put the finishing touches on the sleepover.

Shining Armor puts everything her sister needs for her first sleepover with a friend. He looked behind him to see Aria, who awkwardly smiled and went towards the couch slowly. He glared at the girl before going upstairs to change. She sighed and sat on the couch as she waited for Twilight.

She softly smiled as she remembered every event that had happened since she transferred. Aria finally learns what it means to change for the person you care about the most. She made a lot of friends in her new school and this made her happy that they are wiling to stay by her side no matter how many obstacles they faced. Aria then lays down and stares at the ceiling, imagining that she was looking at the stars.

"You say it's all right. You say it's OK. It's up to you? Is that the truth? Tell me. I'm feeling used with no one to save me. You say it's all right. Does that make it OK? What's best for you, Is less for me, It's my decision."

"You really have a pretty voice."

"한국 팝송에 귀를 기울이지 않는다고 맹세합니다!"
(hangug pabsong-e gwileul giul-iji anhneundago maengsehabnida!)
<I SWEAR I DO NOT LISTEN TO KOREAN POP SONGS!>

Aria shouted as she fell down the couch when someone complimented her.

Aria sits up and her eyes winded to see Twilight in her pajamas. Aria didn't expect that Twilight would look really cute when her hair is down. Twilight shyly goes towards the couch and sits down as she watches her best friend slowly getting up to sit with her.

"You scared me there, Twily!" Aria nervously and awkwardly smiled when she looked at her best friend.

"I--I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." Aria frowned when she noticed that Twilight seemed to refuse to look at her. She sighed and looked away in shame.

"Twilight. I'm really sorry about what happened in your room. I didn't mean to do that and Shining kicked your door. I can tell that I will be on the police station's number one criminal for deflowering the chief's sister... whatever the heck that means. But tonight--"

Aria stopped when Twilight had shut her up by putting her finger on Aria's lips. Twilight removed her finger and softly smiled at her friend.

"I don't need this sleepover to be perfect, Aria."

"This is your first sleepover, Twily. Of course I need to make this perfect for you!" Twilight giggled when she saw how Aria was really determined to make this sleepover perfect.

"There's nothing going to stop you, huh?" Aria nods in a goofy way.

"We can watch a movie!"

"Well, what movie genre you want to watch?" Twilight asked as she left the couch to browse some DVDs she has.

"Horror." Aria smirked when she saw that Twilight became tense when she heard the word. Twilight shakily picks a horror disk and puts it on the T.V before she quickly goes to the couch and wraps a blanket around her.

Aria removes the blanket and puts Twilight on her lap.

"It's okay. I'm here, Twilight." Aria wraps her arm around her best friend and looks at the screen to see that the villain was starting to show up in the barn with a knife.

Twilight Sparkle blushes and relaxes on Aria's warm embrace. The sleepover was perfect, even if Twilight was screaming and covered her face on Aria's neck. Shining Armor was watching from upstairs, glaring at Aria Blaze, who was laughing and rubbing Twilight's hair to calm her down.

"The mad man won't get you, Twily." Aria cooed.

"You don't know that!"

"I'm here to protect you. I won't be going anywhere. Leaving you will be the last thing I'd be doing."

An hour has past and Aria turned off the T.V with a remote while she yawns. She looks at Twilight, who was fast asleep on her chest. Aria smiled and carefully lay down on the couch. She grabs the pillow and puts it behind her head. She carefully grabs the blanket and puts it on the back of her best friend. Aria looks at Twilight for a few seconds before she closes her eyes to sleep.

"Good night, Twilight."

Author's Note:

SUPER LONG CHAPTER!

Comments ( 3 )

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter & are staying safe with everything going on in the world!

What's happening with this fic?

10657868
Artist moved on to Owl House

Login or register to comment