• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 908 Views, 45 Comments

Cheer You On - Artistkun



"If I Could Be The Wind Under Your Wings, To Watch You Soar So High Makes My Heart Sing" - Flash Sentry

  • ...
4
 45
 908

Am I The Problem?

A WEEK LATER...

"I appreciate you giving me a ride today, Trixie. I can't believe I overslept again." Aria said with a frustrating tone as she double checked her backpack for her books, uniform and homework.

"No problem, Aria. Just look at this as another excuse for us to hang out for a bit. Although, this wouldn't be happening all the time, if you stop pushing yourself to the limit during practice. Remember what the doctor told you?" Trixie calmly said as she ruffled Aria's hair while keeping in contact with the road.

Aria let out a sigh of annoyance as this was the hundred times in her mind that someone brought up the doctor's orders. And it's been a few days since she has been discharged and she was strictly told to take it easy while her bruised ribs recover.

Sadly, Aria's stubbornness got in the way of that as each practice with the girls. She pushed herself to the limit twice as hard to make up for her first day being ruined. This didn't suit well with anyone as her team and friends demand that she take a break whenever her ribs start to hurt, which she would refuse and it didn't help that she kept doing parkour runs on her way back home.

"I know, I know Trix, I really don't need another reminder. It's just I owe it to the girls to make up for lost time after my first day ended in disaster! Plus, I don't want to hold them back or slow them down when it's finally time to cheer and lead our first game. Besides, my ribs are nearly at 100% and I'm still icing them whenever I feel pain." Aria quickly defends herself to avoid another stern lecture about her injury.

Trixie raised eyebrows at her annoyance as she slowed the car down at the red light. "Yeah, the doctor did say to ice them alright... but he didn't say to grab a bag of ice and duct tape them around your injury! Good lord Aria, you look half-dead on your second day back with all that ice taped to yourself, when Vinyl and Coco brought you home!"

"I know Trix, but I don't want to hold back the girls during practice, because of my injury and you know. I can't live without doing any parkour! So taking it easy isn't an option for me!" Aria whined as Trixie shook her head.

"Ari, sweetie. You need to rest. Me, your friends and Star have told you this because we love you and care for your health and safety...". A few seconds later, Trixie had an idea of how Aria should deal with her situation.

"I have a game for you and there's a prize if you win". Trixie smirked which made Aria feel intrigued.

"Go on". Aria said in curiosity.

"If you do any parkour and push your limits in cheer leading, you can't go to Hot Topic". This made Aria gasp in horror and continues to feel confident.

"What's the catch if I win?"

"It's a secret". Trixie winked which made Aria groan.

"Don't be such a baby, Ari. You're going to love the prize I have to plan for you". Aria smiles when she can feel that her prize will be worth it if she rests her body from doing the things she likes.

"Okay then. I accept this game!"

"Thank you for saying yes, Aria. I promise you that what I have planned will be worth the wait, once you win." Trixie said with a bright smile on her face.

"I hope so, Trixie. The thought of having to pass up a good ledge jump is already causing parkour relapse." Aria said as she began to jokingly twitch uncontrollably, like a kid on a sugar rush.

Trixie laughed as she pulled up to Aria's destination. Aria Blaze and Trixie Lulamoon saw Twilight Sparkle waiting at the entrance, reading a book to kill the time. Aria suddenly remembered Timber's text to suggest that she will be his girlfriend's knight until Twilight will accept him again. She hugs Trixie before leaving the car. She walked up to Twilight and sat next to her in silence, this made a good opportunity to scare her.

"So, lovely weather today!" Aria shouted which made Twilight jolted in surprise and sent her book flying in the air. Aria stood up and was about to do a stunt but remembers Trixie's game.

Dang it!

Aria Blaze starts running towards the direction of the book and catches it before it could even hit another student. She was close to the student's face and quickly realized who it was. It was Fluttershy! Both started to blush really red and stared at each other for a minute before realizing the situation they were in.

"Fl-Fl-Flu-Fluttershy?! I am so sorry". Aria regains her posture and avoids her crush's gaze.

"I-It's okay, Aria. Are you feeling any better?" Fluttershy asked in a caring angelic voice.

"O-Of course! Yes! I am feeling better!" Aria nervously replied with an awkward smile on her face.

"Oh, that's such a relief to hear. We've been worried about how much pressure you have been putting on yourself since you have been out of the hospital." Fluttershy responded, smiling at her.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that today, because Aria here promises to take it easy and relax when she needs to. Right, Aria?" Trixie yelled from the driver seat, not giving Aria a chance to respond as she had a sly smirk, due to her witnessing the event that was just unfolding.

"Y-yeah, I-I promise.... You can go now, Trixie," Aria said nervously as Trixie gave her a playful pout.

"Awww okay then. I'll pick you up after school, Aria. Bye now and no horse playing you too." Trixie teased with a wink as she drove off, leaving Aria flustered while Fluttershy let out a cute little laugh.

"Your sister must feel lucky dating Ms. Trixie". Fluttershy said that made Aria smile.

"Yeah, she does. Well, see ya later?" Aria wasn't sure why that was a question but she jogged to Twilight's direction, who looked like she was going to give Aria a lecture of a lifetime.

"Hey Twilight, here's your book back." Aria sheepishly said as she held out the book to her.

Twilight didn't grab the book as she stood up with her arms crossed as she began to tap her foot repeatedly.

"I can't believe you did that." Twilight said in disappointing tone, like a mother catching her child stealing from the cookie jar as Aria hung her head in shame.

"I know, I'm sorry. It was just a harmless prank, I didn't mean to scare you that badly."

"Not that you dumb dumb! I'm talking about what you did to Fluttershy! How can you just walk away from her without a proper conversation or even a goodbye? She had a look of sadness and confusion on her face when you walked away from her like that!" Twilight yelled as she pointed a Fluttershy, who used the side door to the school garden.

"But I did say see you later! It still counts as a goodbye". Aria said it made Twilight face palm so hard in the forehead.

"I can read lips, Aria. I can tell you that you told her that it was a question". Aria rubs her neck ashamed and knew that Twilight was right.

"You said she had this sad and confused look, right?" Aria asked and Twilight nods her head.

"I-I didn't mean to make her upset. I still can't even get into a proper conversation with her for a few minutes. She makes me feel crazy and happy! I just wish I can talk to her like I talk to you". Aria sadly said it got Twilight thinking.

"Hmmm... Talk to her, like me huh?" Twilight whisper to herself as she began to tap her forehead, like she was trying to beat out an idea to appear.

Suddenly, she let out a gasp as her eyes began to Sparkle, when an idea finally appeared on her head! "Aria, I got it! The best way to have a conversation with her is to use some pick up lines!"

Aria was stunned by Twilight's idea as well as being disturbed again by her eyes. "W-What!? How are pick up lines going to help me talk to Fluttershy!? I can barely talk to her on my best day, let alone flirt with her!?"

"It's simple! Back when I had a crush on Sunset, I struggled so hard to say something to her with no avail. Then one day, we both were happened to be sitting in the same table at the library when I blurt it out, Did your parents name you Sunset because of the color of your hair or because you're the last ray of sunshine of the day?" Aria Blaze chuckled and continues to listen to her friend's story.

"I remember how completely embarrassed I was after I said that, but then after a few seconds, Sunset began to laugh uncontrollably as she thought it was the cutest thing anyone has ever said to her," Twilight said as her eyes sparkled even more, reliving that happy memory.

Aria took a deep breath as she placed her hand on Twilight's shoulder. "Twi, that's a sweet story and I guess I understand why you think pick up lines are the way I go, I did try that before with an old crush and it never went anywhere." Aria said sadly as she began to think of Moondancer.

"Don't worry, Aria." Twilight said as she placed her arm over Aria's shoulders.

"With my experience in relationships, I'll help you come up with the best pick-up lines ever! You'll be talking up a storm with Fluttershy in no time!" Twilight finished with a passion and dedication as her sparkling eyes were almost starting to blind Aria.

I would normally appreciate this kind of gesture from her or anyone else, if it weren't for her freaking eyes... Remind me again, why she and Sunset became distant? Because I swear these two were the perfect match.... I hope she doesn't fall in love with her again, cuz Sunset has been spending a lot of time with Pinkie Pie lately and signs are starting to become obvious... Aria thought to herself as they began to make their way inside the school


"Now my dear student, you must learn the way of flirting with the one that you like".

"Teach me everything!"

Aria Blaze and Twilight Sparkle were sitting next to each other in the library. Twilight had brought her 100 steps to get a girl in less than a month book in case of emergencies and thank goodness she did. She opens the book and clears her throat so that she could get Aria's attention.

"Step one, you must act like yourself because women in this generation like men for being themselves".

"I'm a girl though".

"You get the picture, Blaze!"

Aria Blaze nods her head rapidly because she was getting the topic. Twilight Sparkle continues to teach her best friend about how to get her angel, but they both didn't know that someone was watching them from afar. Aria could feel it but ignored it because she was learning.

"Step two, in order to express your love, is to give the girl flowers. I recommend the flowers that the girl likes".

"I have a question". Aria said while raising her hand.

"Yes?"

"What if the girl that I like is allergic to flowers?" Twilight looks at her book and looks back at her friend.

"Give her something she really likes". Twilight said.

"Okay then, I remember that she's an animal lover, so maybe I'll get her a stuffed animal." Aria replied as she started to think what is her favorite animal.

"Good and good and I'll try to see if she's allergic to flowers or not. Now let's see here, on to step three." Twilight said that she took another glance at her book.

"Step three! A girl loves when her man listens to every word she says and gives her the most undivided attention."

"That's kind of an obvious one, Twi." Twilight raising an eyebrow at Aria's response

"Really? From what I've heard, if you're not passing out oh, you are completely frozen stiff at the simplest hello from her." Twilight said as Aria blushed in embarrassment.

"Who told you that!?" Aria demanded an answer, only for Twilight to turn back to her book.

"I'll tell you later, but from now on to step four." Twilight said with a smirk, knowing she got one over Aria.

"Step four is to comfort a girl in her time of need, especially when she's at her most vulnerable. She'll need to be wi-"

"Twilight, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I pretty much already know this one, due to how much I've seen my sister and Trixie be there for one another." Aria interrupted, causing Twilight to give her a stern look.

Just as Twilight was going to look at her book again, Aria placed her hand over it. "Hey Twi, I really do appreciate the help, but can we skip step five and focus on the pickup lines please?"

Twilight had a pout look on her face as she began to flip the pages a few times until she found the right one. "Step 71. Flattering a woman is a great way to show her confidence as well as an easy way to be closer to her heart."

"Okay then, that's the step we need to focus on! So how do we do this? I pretend your Fluttershy and I just say something cheesy or is it going to be the other way around?" Aria said with excitement, only to be smacked on the head by Twilight.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"You clearly have no patience when it comes to the art of love, my feeble student," Twilight said with a stern tone.

"Before one speaks the words of love, one must first create the words of love." Twilight spoke with a rhythm as she began to look through her backpack.

"I'm sorry, what do you say?" A confused Aria asked when Twilight pulled out a notepad with a pen attached to it.

"Here you go. Begin to think about everything you like, or in this case love about Fluttershy and write out what you want to say to her." Twilight said as she dropped the notepad on the table. Aria looks at the notepad before using her left hand to write everything.

A minute has passed and Aria shows the notepad to Twilight. Twilight Sparkle adjusted her glasses before reading what Aria had written in her notepad.

"So you love how Fluttershy's kind to others, how she plays volleyball, how she looks like an angel..." Twilight put on a blank face to what Aria wanted to say to Fluttershy. She looks back at Aria who was smiling like an innocent child. She looks back at the notepad and reads it out loud.

"You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy???" Twilight wasn't sure what to say about her best friend.

"Yep! Get to the one where she'll taste like fine wine in a couple of years, that one's my favorite." Aria smile grew even bigger, completely oblivious to how ridiculous her comment was. Twilight's eye began to twitch uncontrollably as she slowly raised the notepad above her head.

"Aria... You... Are... A dummy!" Twilight yelled as she proceeded to smack Aria over and over with the notepad, while the poor girl tried to cover up.

"Ow Twilight! Ow, stop it! What did I do!? Ow!"

"What did you do? How about not taking this thing completely serious by writing something a dumb jerk would say over after getting drunk!" Twilight yells as she finally ended her assault.

Twilight took a deep breath to compose herself, while Aria took this chance to rub her head after being hit repeatedly without warning.

"I lost my touch, Twily! Been a while since I saw my old crush and flirting with an angel is a lot harder than you think!"

"You think flirting with a goddess is easy for me?"

"Fair point". Aria nods her head in approval.

Twilight took another deep breath as she sat back down. "I get that you're nervous about going this path to be close with Fluttershy, but you have to put effort into it, otherwise you may not get that chance to be with her." Twilight said as she ripped the page out of the notebook.

"Now, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and think about what made her so special." Aria followed Twilight's instructions as she began to think about Fluttershy, while Twilight watched in silence, watching Aria concentrate in peace.

After a few minutes of silence, Aria opened her eyes and gave Twilight a smile. "I think I have a few ideas on what to write this time."

"Good". Twilight picks up the book and starts reading.

"I didn't expect you to be here, especially my darling Aria".

Both of them turned their heads to the right to see Fleur, holding a book about what it seems to be a romantic novel.

"Oh, hi Fleur!" Aria got out of her seat and hugs Fleur.

Oh my heavens she's hugging me AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Aria broke off the hug and she has this beautiful smile that everyone would fall for.

"I'm so glad to see you! Can I ask you something?"

"Sure! Anything!"

"Can you join me on Twilight? I need some extra help with my flirting. I can tell you an expert at romance".

"Absolutely, my dear! I'd be more than delighted to help you learn everything about my love... Advice, yes that's what I meant to say love advice!" Fleur said as she tried to cover up her slip up, which went unnoticed by Aria, but not Twilight as the two of them sat down next to each other.

Oh boy, things are going to get super awkward very fast.

"So my dear, just what do you need help with flirting? I know all forms of the art of flirting, including..." Fleur slowly leans in to place her head on Aria's shoulder as she gently whispers into her ear. "The seductive kind"

While Aria was confused as to why Fleur was cuddling to her, Twilight felt awkward and embarrassed by the situation as her prediction was starting to come true.

"Well I wanted it to be sweet. I'm curious of Fluttershy's reaction when I flirt with her. Vinyl did mention that I have some competitions." Aria said it made Fleur peeve.

What's so special about that... THAT GIRL?!

"Sweet to say?" Fleur asked as she controls her anger and Twilight noticed this.

"Yeah! How about you pretending to be Fluttershy!" Aria said as she fixes her jacket.

Fleur's eye began to twitch uncontrollably as she clenched her fists tightly enough for them to turn white, while Twilight began to shiver in fear of what the beautiful girl might do.

"H-Hey, Fleur. You must be incredibly busy, so why don't I trade places with you and let Aria practice flirt wit-"

"NO!!! You sit there quietly and I'll be the one to get sweet talking by Aria!" Fleur yelled at the top of her lungs that she gave Twilight a death glare.

"Uhhhh, Fleur?" The enraged girl turned to make eye contact with Aria, who had a concerned look on her face as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you feeling completely alright? I've never known you to yell at someone like that and you're twitching uncontrollably, do you need some water?" Aria asked.

Fleur let out a gasp as she quickly tried to compose herself to give Aria a sheepish smile. "Oh uhhh, I'm completely fine, my dear. I just uhhh... passionate, that's it! My passion for the art of love can sometimes cause me to throw overboard! I do apologize for my little outburst." Fleur said in a hurry as she quickly held out her hand to a still scared Twilight.

"Especially to you, Twilight. I didn't mean to make you the target of my obsession. I do hope you accept my apology," Twilight stared at Fleur's hand as she slowly reached for it.

"Y-Yeah n-no problem, Fleur. I understand being passionate and obsessive sometimes." Twilight responded as she gently grabbed Fleur's hand, only to be instantly regretted as her hand was caught in a very tight grip.

Twilight struggled to get her hand out of Fleur's grip as Fleur was giving a disturbing smile with her eyes closed.

It's bad enough my beloved is wasting her sweet words for that succubus on me, but I refuse to let this little nerd sneak her way ahead of me for Aria's love. Fleur thought to herself as she gave Twilight's hand one last squeeze before she finally released it.

As quickly as Twilight could, she hid her hand under the table to nurse it, while Fleur readjusted herself back into her seat.

"So my dear, how do you want to start with your flirting?" Fleur asked her beloved, who had been focused on her notes.

"Well, I just want to jump right into it and say to you these lines have been working on, but I'm kind of nervous." Aria said as she placed her notepad down.

"Well, my dear, you said you're practicing to talk to Fluttershy... So how about this? "Fleur gently grabbed Aria's hand and held it close to her chest.

"You want to close your eyes and focus on what you want to say. Then when you're ready without opening your eyes, speak what you wrote down from the heart... Let me feel the love that you're trying to express... Okay?" Fleur passionately said.

Aria felt inspired by Fleur's speech as she nodded and closed her eyes, like she was instructed.

Okay Ari, you got this. Just concentrate on Fleur's heartbeat and relax... Think about Fluttershy and being in front of her...

A few seconds of silence had passed with Twilight and Fleur waited patiently for Aria to speak as Fleur gently stroked her beloved's hand, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin.

Then, the two girls heard Aria letting out a deep sigh as she began to speak. "Love is like dancing. It always requires two people to participate, so would you like to be my dance partner?"

Both Twilight and Fleur quietly chuckled at Aria's first attempt for it being both cute and silly, as Aria continued. What the three didn't know was that Fluttershy was watching them. She was blushing at Aria of how cute and beautiful she was. Flutteershy was jealous that Aria was talking to Fleur.

"I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together." Fleur and Twilight cheered for Aria who seems to be thinking more about pick up lines.

"Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?" Fluttershy's eyes winded to what Aria had said.

T-That's the very same thing she said to me after she was struck by my volleyball. Why would she say it again to that diva of all people?

Fluttershy felt her heart filled with sadness as she continued to watch Aria speak while getting more annoyed and jealous at Fleur, who was slowly inching her way closer to Aria.

"Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?" Aria said another one as Fleur was now face to face with her beloved.

She's so perfect and adorable! I must take advantage and give my beloved her first kiss... And mine as well Fleur slowly leaned in to steal the kiss as Twilight freaked out at what was about to happen.

Before she could reach over the table and grab Fleur by her collar, she saw Fluttershy with an angry look on her face, heading their way to the table. Knowing from their last encounter with Aria in the hospital, Twilight quickly got off from her chair and hid behind one of the bookshelves.

Fleur was once again millimeters from her lips touching Aria's, when suddenly a loud bang startled them as they both turned to see an irate Fluttershy staring at them, mostly at Fleur.

"F-F-Fluttershy!? Hi hey! hi hi hi!" Aria nervously spat out multiple hellos, while Fleur was livid that she was once again robbed of her first kiss with Aria as Fluttershy's mood quickly changed to happiness, giggling at Aria's stuttering as she sat down next to her.

"Hi Aria, so I'm happy to see you today! How are you?"

"F-Fine, just fine! S-So Fluttershy, what brings you her? I-I didn't expect to see you here." Arias composed herself enough to say a simple sentence, which earned her a smile from Fluttershy.

"Oh I was just passing by when I noticed you were saying some particularly sweet things to Fleur and I was curious as to why that was happening." Fluttershy said in a sweet but deadly tone in her voice.

"Oh well, you see I wa-"

"Aria here was just simply expressing to me her love and desire through her words and I must say what she's been saying to me happens very touching and romantic, but I doubt you understand the meaning of those words." Fleur interrupted as she gave Fluttershy a sly smirk.

"Oh really? I could help too". Fluttershy said that made Aria panic and blushing really red.

"H-H-Huh?!"

"I don't want to brag but I'm already an expert in this kind of topic, so you're not needed, Ms.Shy...". Fleur said in a calm but rude tone as she looked at her beloved.

"Besides, I have the most wonderful line that could help you, my dear". Fleur said as she made a bold move and sat on one of Aria's legs. "Roses are red, violets are blue, would it be alright to call you mine?"

"W-Wow, that one's actually pretty amazing, Fleur." Aria said as a small blush appeared on the face and, due to how well Fleur calmly said her line.

Fluttershy was extremely irritated at the fact that Fleur had flirted with Aria, without her truly knowing it as well as the fact that she had made her blush.

Fluttershy, not wanting to let Fleur keep all of Aria's attention, she quickly sat on Aria's other leg as causing Aria into a stuttering mess and gaining a death glare from her rival.

"F-F-Fluttershy, w-what are you d-doing?" Fluttershy smiled as she gently stroked a confused and red-faced Aria's cheek.

"Like I said earlier, I want to help you and I figured this would be the best way for me to tell you this." Fluttershy said as she cleared her throat.

"They say love is a form of passion and lust... you can be my passion, and I'll be your lust," Fluttershy whispered into Aria's ear, causing the poor girl to shiver.

"How sinful and shameful can you be with that comment?!" Fleur yelled as she turned Aria's head back to her.

"At least my quote left her speechless! Can't say the same to yours," Fleur gave a glare for that statement, then she looked back at Aria with a loving smile.

"Aria, my beloved, don't use that line! It screams nothing but temptation and desperation for attention. Try to say something like this." Fleur said, stroking her beloved's hair.

"Do you dream of having long hair? Because I'll be your prince and you can be my Rapunzel."

"Boring. Aria doesn't seem to be interested in that one". Fluttershy smugly said it made Fleur peeve. Aria Blaze is in her own universe right now.... her angel Fluttershy universe where she's surrounded by Fluttershys hugging and making her feel special.

"At least I keep it PG! You have no shame!" Fleur yelled, getting off of Aria's leg as she pulled Fluttershy off as well by gripping her dress.

Fluttershy, not backing down, grip tightly to Fleur's shirt as the two girls were giving each other a death glare that will make even the most deadliest serial killers afraid.

"You're about to be in a world of pain, if you don't leave me and my beloved alone! I'm a better flirt than you'll ever be as well as the one that loves her the most!"

"The love you have is nothing more than desperation and pity and lust, while mine comes from the heart! You're just obsessed with her, like she's some sort of toy or an object! If anyone needs to leave Aria alone, it's you!"

Anger slowly filled Fleur, extremely triggered by the claim of her love not being real, while Fluttershy was determined to stand her ground to keep Fleur away from Aria as possible.

"Aria, would you kindly tell this rude brat to leave us so we may enjoy our company together..." Fleur said in a slow and threatening tone as Fluttershy clenched her fists, as if she was ready to punch her.

A few seconds of silence passed and Aria made no comment. Actually she made no sound as the two girls were concerned by the silent treatment as they looked back at Aria. To their surprise and horror, Aria was no longer in her chair, completely missing from their table spot.

"Wh-Where did she go?" Fleur and Fluttershy looked around their surroundings, until Fleur spotted the entrance and saw Twilight had her arm around Aria's waist, running out of the library with her as fast as she could.

Th-That nerd!! How dare she steal my beloved away from me! Fleur rushed to the door to catch Twilight, only to be tackled to the ground by Fluttershy.

"No you don't! I hate that she was taken away too but I refuse to let you corrupt her with your lust!" Fluttershy yelled as she pulled her up and held her into a tight bear hug.

"I've had enough of you and your foolish attempts of stealing what belongs to me!" Fleur yelled, struggling to pull her arm out to knock out Fluttershy.

Before Fluttershy could tighten her grip on her hold, the girls felt a sharp pain when both their ears were being twisted as they looked to see their culprit to be Ms. Cheerilee, the librarian, as the pain they were feeling was getting worse.

"So girls, am I going to have to drag you to the principal's office? Are you two going to behave and walk with me peacefully?" Cheerlie asked in a frightening and calm tone as the girls slowly nodded their heads, while shivering in fear as the librarian released her hold.

"Good, now come with me. You two have much to discuss with the principal for your actions while I was gone." Cheerilee said as she walked towards the door as Fluttershy and Fleur followed behind her with their heads down in shame.


Twilight stopped in front of some lockers in order to catch her breath after dragging a love-struck Aria as far away as she could from the library and those two raging behemoths.

Never in my life, I've had to run so fast from danger like that! Why can't those two control themselves whenever Aria is in the room?!

Speaking of Aria, the poor girl hadn't snapped out of her love-struck daze the entire time, the entire time she was being dragged away.

I seriously don't understand how can she have romantic feelings for Fluttershy, and yet she's completely dense about Fluttershy and Fleur being in love with her? It's just not scientifically possible, and I've seen a lot of slice-of-life anime!

Twilight topped herself as she grabbed a bottle of water out of a backpack and splashed it into Aria's face, making the love-struck girl freak out.

"Ahhhh! Women and children first!" Aria yelled as she was snapped out of her days and frantically tried to wipe the water off her face.

Twilight came to her mouth to hide her snickering as she found Aria's reaction to be hilarious, while Aria began to look around her surroundings with a confused look on her face, once she calmed down.

"Uhhh Twi? What happened to me and why are we in the hallway and not in the library anymore?" A confused Aria asked, causing Twilight to let out a frustrating sigh.

"You were in some sort of love trance, causing Fluttershy and Fleur got into another argument and this time it was very heated, so I dragged you out of there before you were caught in the crossfire, since you were sitting right between them," Twilight explained, making Aria panic at the thought of her angel and one of her friends were upset with each other again.

"I-I really need to know why they always fight. Were they childhood friends or just enemies from the beginning?! I-I.... I want to fix it... I want to help them". Aria sadly said she sits down on the floor thinking of whether she would actually do it or not. Twilight sat down next to her and put her hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Is it me? Am I the reason why everyone here has problems?" Twilight wasn't used to having a friend with problems, in fact, Aria was her second friend because Sunset was first. She felt Aria's head had leaned against her shoulder.

"I even cause you problems... I'm so scared that I might add another problem with Sunset and Vinyl," Aria sadly said.

"Ari..... You aren't a problem to me. You're still adjusting here and I am too sure we can help each other here. I agree that you should help Fleur and Fluttershy's problem, but are you sure?" Aria thought for a moment before she nods her head slowly.

Twilight Sparkle sighed and leaned her head against Arias. Both of them were sitting together in the hallways with everyone in the cafeteria, eating food. They were enjoying each other's company and Twilight was actually enjoyed being around Aria Blaze. What they didn't know is that someone was taking pictures of them.

"So.... you want me to continue helping you with the pick up lines?" Twilight asked.

"Su-Sure... but we need another back up".

Not from afar, Aria and Twilight saw Sunset Shimmer running away from some fan girls and boys. They were screaming her name and wanting to get some pictures with her, Sunset quickly opens the nearest locker and stays there. Her groupies didn't even realize that she was gone. She sighed in relief and leaves the locker. She looked to her right and saw Twilight and Aria sitting next to each other.

"H-Hey guys?" She awkwardly said.


"So wait, let me get this straight. The reason you are being chased like a celebrity running from the paparazzi is because some jerk that keep harassing some of the girls to dance with him, until he finally focuses attention on Wallflower, right?" Sunset sheepishly nodded her head at Aria's question as the girls were now sitting in an empty classroom.

"Then you push him away from her and challenged him to a dance off, which you won in a landslide!?" Aria asked about making Sunset blush as she nodded again.

"And now, you're basically a hero to everyone in your P.A. Club, hence why you have a fan club now!? That's so incredible! You're a triple threat now Sunset! A hero, the perfect student, and a goddess!" Aria yelled at the top of our lungs with happiness and excitement, while Sunset now had a very tomato-like face.

"I don't understand what you mean by goddess, but I'm not a hero. I was doing what was right for those girls, especially for Wallflower. She's slowly becoming a very good friend of mine, and I couldn't stand by and let her first experience in the Performing Arts Club be ruined by some jerk. I was happy to help out a friend in need," Sunset responded with a small smile appearing on her face.

"If only you were there in my time of need, when I needed you the most..." Twilight, who was sitting quietly and looking at the floor, during the whole story telling, said in a quiet but rude tone.

Both girls looked at her with looks of concern on their faces. "Did you say something Twilight? Do you need some water to clear your throat?" Sunset asked as she began to look for bottles of water in her bag.

"No, no, no. My throat is fine and I didn't say anything." Twilight said, while refusing to make eye contact with her ex. Sunset Shimmer became upset but tried her best not to show it. She slowly faked her smile towards Aria and this made her friend worried.

"S-So, I heard you wanted some help with Fluttershy?" Sunset asked.

"Ye-Yeah. I want to have a normal conversation with her without freezing up or fainting. If this keeps up, I won't win her heart". Sunset thought for a moment and puts her hand on her best friend's shoulder.

"The only way for that to work is to just be yourself. You don't need to pick up lines to get her attention, just talk to her". Aria smiles and hugs her best friend with happiness.

"Thank you so much!" Twilight Sparkle suddenly snapped and grabs Sunset's collar to face her direction.

"Leave us alone!"

Aria was stunned by Twilight's sudden outburst, while Sunset on the other hand kept her composure as she pulled her ex's grip off of her.

"Twilight..." Sunset took a deep breath, before continuing. "I understand that you're still not willing to be around me, but Aria asked me to help her and you with your approach about Fluttershy. So please, let me be here for her... And for you too, by working out Aria's problem, just like we did in the old days, whenever someone needed help finding a solution, remember?"

Sunset hopes she got through to Twilight, however her shirt was once again caught in a tight grip by Twilight.

"Old times? The old times were nothing but pain and misery for me, while you got to relax and carefree life in that big freaking castle of yours! We may have started off a couple and helped others with their problems, but you were never there to help me with mine!" Twilight yelled as Aria tried desperately to separate them with tears in her eyes.

"G-Girls, please don't..."

"Twilight please, I have been very patient and done everything I can to wait for you to be ready to talk to me, so we can finally put everything behind us. Especi-"

"Especially what?! Especially for the fact that you knew I had the same best friend here or when I hugged you after I had to save Aria from Timber?! News flash Shimmer, that is not enough to fix what happened between you and me!" Twilight yelled at the top of her lungs as tears fell down her face.

"I-I promised Aria, I'll be ready to forgive you once my heart is ready.... but every time I see you or hear you talk, the pain from the inside hurts because I can't forgive you for not trying harder to be there when I need you from bullies who harassed me and and the rest of the students that look down on me for being the smartest one in the whole school!"

Aria Blaze had enough, she stood up and ran away crying from the scenario she was dragged in. Twilight Sparkle realizes the situation and slowly removes her hand from Sunset's shirt. She could see pain and sorrow from the goddess's eyes.

"I-I-"

"No... I understand now.... I'm sorry if I had come into your life, Twilight. I didn't even know why I exist, what's my purpose in life.... I'm sorry but.... I need to go... Don't worry about seeing me.... I'll try my best to stay away from you and Aria from now on... I'm just gonna go back to being friendless..." With that, Sunset left Twilight alone while crying.

Wh-What have I done? I never wanted this! She's also Aria's best friend.... Aria was her first best friend!! I always mess things up.... I have to make things right!

Twilight Sparkle started to run so that she could find Sunset Shimmer and apologize to her for what she had said to her.

Author's Note:

I want to ship Aria and Twilight so bad.... BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE ARIA BELONGS TO EITHER FLEUR OR FLUTTERSHY!