• Published 20th Aug 2019
  • 976 Views, 3 Comments

An Innocent Glow:A New Semester - CozyGlow57



Since the summer holidays are over,the School of Friendship has opened its doors once again

  • ...
0
 3
 976

Chapter 7:The Mane 6 Are Imprisoned By King Sombra

King Sombra was laughing manically while the Mane 6 were in shock.

"What. Just. Happened?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"The Tree of Harmony can't really be gone, can it?!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"It can't be!" Twilight Sparkle said.

"But it is! You thought you defeated me, but you led me right to the source of your power." King Sombra said "Now that it's destroyed, nothing can stop me!"

"He's right... With the Elements gone, I don't know how we can defeat him!" Twilight Sparkle said.

"Then we'll just have to beat him the old-fashioned way!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. The Mane 5 charged towards Sombra while Twilight looked at the shards of the elements,very sad. king Sombra used his magic to trap all of them inside a crystal cage. Twilight Sparkle tried to use her magic to get out of the crystal many times,but failed.

"Ha! You're no match for me! I will finally rule the Crystal Empire!" King Sombra said, then gasped "Wait... With you out of the way, I will rule all of Equestria!"

"No!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed.

"Oh, yes. And I think I know exactly where I'll start." King Sombra said.

"Don't you dare say it!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Your sweet, little hometown." King Sombra said.

"You leave Ponyville alone!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Or what? Without your Elements, it would be so easy to control you." King Sombra said. "But there's no point. My conquering Ponyville is already your greatest fear!" Then he left the cave,laughing maniacally.
"No!" The Mane Six exclaimed in unison.

"What do we do?!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"I don't know! The Tree of Harmony grew the Elements!"Twilight Sparkle said "It kept the Everfree Forest under control! And now it's gone. Sombra will take over Equestria, and it's all my fault! I never thought I'd mess up this badly!"

"What are you looking at me for?" Pinkie Pie asked, after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"This is usually when you say something funny to lift our spirits." Rainbow Dash said.

"Sorry. Nothing about this is funny to me." Pnkie Pie said.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to be strong, but I just can't bear to think about poor Sweetie Belle under the spell of that monster!" Rarity said, tearing up.

"Or those sweet little Cake twins…" Pinkie Pie said.

Or Spike, or Starlight,or the students... Rainbow Dash said.

"Or Angel... or anypony forced to do that monster's bidding!" Fluttershy said. Then Applejack got covered in dirt.

"What the—? Twilight, what are you doin'?" Applejack asked.

"We can't just stay here.,I don't have a plan, and I don't know what I'm gonna do once we get out." Twilight Sparkle said "But we can't sit here and let Sombra make slaves of everypony we love!"
"Let me help! I'm faster!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, then she started digging next to Twilight.

"I like digging!" Pinkie Pie said. Then she fixed her mane to become a drill and started drilling next to them.

"I've been known to get my hooves dirty!" Fluttershy said and joined them.

"Move over, y'all!" Applejack exclaimed,then she joined them too.

"Normally, I wouldn't dream of digging, but right now, show me the muddy!" Rarity said, then she joined them as well. A few seconds later, the Mane 6 dug themselves out of the cage.
[digging]
[whirring]