• Published 20th Aug 2019
  • 964 Views, 3 Comments

An Innocent Glow:A New Semester - CozyGlow57



Since the summer holidays are over,the School of Friendship has opened its doors once again

  • ...
0
 3
 964

Chapter 1:The First Day Of School Part 1

The summer holidays were over and the School of Friendship had opened its doors once again. Students old and new were gathered around Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship and Headmare of the School of Friendship, who was addressing them.

"Hello students and welcome to the School of Friendship. And if this is your second year at this school, then welcome back" Headmare Twilight Sparkle said "I hope you all enjoy your time here and I hope that this year is even better then last year. Please follow Guidance Counselor Starlight Glimmer to sign in and get your schedules. Then we can show you your living quarters"


The students followed Counselor Starlight Glimmer to sign in and get their schedules then they were shown their living quarters. Two hours later, classes had officially begun. Cozy Glow was flying towards her first class for the day when she accidentally bumped into Smolder and they both fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" Cozy Glow said "Are you okay, Smolder?"

"I'm fine. I was flying towards Headmare Twilight's class" Smolder said

"Me too!" Cozy Glow said "Do you want to fly there together?"

"Sure, why not?" Smolder said and they started flying towards Twilight Sparkle's class. A few minutes later, they flew into the classroom and sat down. Cozy Glow and Smolder talked to each other while they were waiting for their fellow students to arrive since they had a few minutes before the lesson began. A few minutes later, everyone had arrived.


"Hello , students and welcome to my class. As you all know, my name is Twilight Sparkle. But you can call me Professor Twilight or Professor Sparkle" Twilight Sparkle said "Today I would like to tell you all the story of how I learned that when you're with a good friend, even the most chaotic day can end up being a great experience. Shall we begin?"

"Yes, Professor Sparkle" The students said in unison.

"It all started when my sister in law,Princess Cadance,sent me a letter that said that…" Twilight Sparkle started telling the story and the students stopped talking amongst themselves so that they could listen to her "... and that is the story of how I learned that when you're with a good friend, even the most chaotic day can end up being a great experience."

The students started talking amongst each other about the story then the bell rang signifying that the lesson was over too. Twilight Sparkle smiled to herself as she watched her students leave the classroom.