• Published 20th Aug 2019
  • 976 Views, 3 Comments

An Innocent Glow:A New Semester - CozyGlow57



Since the summer holidays are over,the School of Friendship has opened its doors once again

  • ...
0
 3
 976

Chapter 3: The Summoning

It had been four days since the School of Friendship had opened its door again and things couldn't be better. The students of Twilight Sparkle's class were learning about the Alicorn Amulet.

"The Alicorn Amulet is a magical amulet that blesses the user with untold powers. The Alicorn Amulet corrupts its user although how much it corrupts the user depends on how much the wearer wears it. " Twilight Sparkle said "The only creature capable of taking off the Alicorn Amulet is its user"

"Why is its user the only creature capable of taking off the Alicorn Amulet?" Cozy Glow asked.

"Beacuse the Alicorn Amulet has a built in magical lock that prevents any creature other than its user from taking it off. The Alicorn Amulet has its limits, as it cannot perform spells that are considered simply impossible. " Twilight Sparkle said. Some of the students, including Ocellus and Cozy Glow, had been writing down the things she said about the Alicorn Amulet in their notebooks. When the bell rang, signifying that the lesson was over, the students ran out of the classroom. Somewhere in a forest, Queen Chrysalis was talking to herself.

"One day, you'll see! I will defeat Twilight Sparkle and her friends! And they will pay for stealing my kingdom!" Queen Crhysalis exclaimed, then cackled. Queen Chrysalis suddenly vanished with a puff of black smoke. Meanwhile in Tartarus , Patty Peppermint was trying to be friends with Lord Tirek.

"Psst, Tirek!" Patty Peppermint said.

"It is Lord Tirek" Tirek said "And what is it now?"

"I just wanna make sure you can see my best friends rock sculpture from over there!" Patty Peppermint said, pointing to it with her hoof. Lord Tirek groaned. Lord Tirek suddenly vanished with a puff of black smoke then Patty Peppermint vanished a few seconds later.Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek and Patty Peppermint were sent to a remote part of Equestria.

"Lord Tirek!" Queen Chrysalis exclaimed.

"A changeling?" Lord Tirek asked,then he turned towards Patty Peppermint "See? She gets it."

"Chrysalis, queen of the changelings!" Queen Chrysalis said "Or at least I will be, when I'm restored to my rightful place! Why did you summon me? What do you want?!"

"We didn't bring you!" Patty Peppermint said "I thought you freed us from Tartarus!"
"Tartarus? Whoever pulled you from there must have been somepony very powerful indeed" Queen Chrysalis said. Then , King Sombra arrived.

"King Sombra! You have returned?" Queen Chrysalis said "Why did you bring us here?"

He didn't. It was I. You may call me... Grogar" Grogar said. Queen Chrysalis and Lord Tirek gasped.

"The Grogar?" Queen Chrysalis asked.

"I thought that you were a legend!" Lord Tirek exclaimed.

"I've heard of you" King Sombra said.

"Who?" Patty Peppermint asked.

"I assure you, I am very real. And you have all been brought here as part of my plan to rid Equestria of Twilight Sparkle and her friends once and for all" Grogar said, then laughed.