• Published 20th Aug 2019
  • 976 Views, 3 Comments

An Innocent Glow:A New Semester - CozyGlow57



Since the summer holidays are over,the School of Friendship has opened its doors once again

  • ...
0
 3
 976

Chapter 5:The Emergency Message

At the School of Friendship Cozy Glow was in Counselor Starlight Glimmer's Office.

"Hi Counselor Starlight!"Cozy Glow exclaimed.

"Hi Cozy!" Starlight Glimmer said.

"How was your day, Counselor Starlight?" Cozy Glow asked.

"It was great. How was your day, Cozy?" Starlight Glimmer asked. Then she took a sip from her bug of empathy cocoa as Cozy Glow started telling her about her day. Meanwhile, at the Crystal Empire things weren't so great.

"The guard says Sombra's breached the castle!" Shining Armor exclaimed , entering the throne room.

"Hurry, Twilight! We need you!" Princess Cadance said , then she sent a letter to Twilight Sparkle using her horn "Do you have Flurry Heart?"

"I thought you had her" Shining Armor said. Then , Shining Armor and Princess Cadance raced toward her nursery. When they entered the nursery they saw that King Sombra was holding Flurry Heart hostage.

"Mama!" Flurry Heart exclaimed. Princess Cadance gasped.

"You won't get away with this!" Princess Cadance said.

"Oh, but I already have" King Sombra said. Then he laughed as Flurry Heart made angry noises. Later , King Sombra was sitting on the throne.

"With the Crystal Heart now in my possession, there is nothing to stop me from ruling the Crystal Empire!" King Sombra exclaimed. Then a shackled Princess Cadance, Shining Armor ,Flurry Heart and two mind controlled guards entered the throne room "Kneel before Sombra!" King Sombra said, then sighed "Long live the king"

Meanwhile , at the School of Friendship Twilight Sparkle and her friends were having a meeting in her office.

"Cadance sent an emergency message. Sombra's back, and he's taking over the Crystal Empire." Twilight Sparkle said.

"But... But how is that possible?!" Rarity exclaimed "I thought the Crystal Heart had dispelled him into the ether!"

"I have no idea! But he's back, and it's up to us to save the Empire and my family!" Twilight Sparkle said , then she turned towards Starlight "Starlight , can you stay here and-"

"Take care of the school?" Starlight Glimmer asked, cutting her off "I've got you covered"