• Published 20th Aug 2019
  • 970 Views, 3 Comments

An Innocent Glow:A New Semester - CozyGlow57



Since the summer holidays are over,the School of Friendship has opened its doors once again

  • ...
0
 3
 970

Chapter 2:The First Day Of School Part 2

Later, the Young 6 and Cozy Glow were walking towards Fluttershy's kindness class since it was their last class for the day. A few minutes later they entered the classroom and sat down. The Young 6 and Cozy Glow sat down and started talking aamongst each other and their fellow students. A few minutes later,all of the students had arrived. Fluttershy, seeing that all of the students had arrived, began addressing the students.

"Hello, class. I'm Professor Fluttershy and I hope you all had a fantastic day! I want to tell you all the story of how I learned that sometimes being too kind can keep a friend from doing what they need to do." Fluttershy said "Pushing them away may seem cruel, but it is sometimes the kindest thing you can do. Are you all ready to hear the story?"

"We are ready, Professor Fluttershy" The class exclaimed in unison, including the Young 6 and Cozy Glow.

"Well, I had informed my friends that…" Fluttershy started telling the story as the students stopped talking and started listening to her "...then I went through the portal right before it closed. And that is why sometimes being too kind can keep a friend from doing what they need to do. Pushing them away may seem cruel, but it is sometimes the kindest thing you can do"

"That was an amazing story, Professor Fluttershy" Cozy Glow said.

"And an amazing lesson" Ocellus added. The other students nodded in agreement. Then the bell rang, signifying that the lesson was over. Fluttershy smiled to herself as all of the students exited the classroom. Cozy Glow talked to Silverstream for a while then she started flying towards Counselor Starlight Glimmer's Office while the Young 6 started walking towards the library. Starlight Glimmer had just finished organizing her books when she noticed Cozy Glow had entered her office.

"Hi Counselor Starlight!" Cozy Glow exclaimed.

"Hi Cozy!" Starlight Glimmer said "How was your day?"

"It was amazing. I'm so glad I'm back" Cozy Glow said "How was your day,Councelor Starlight?"

"It was great" Starlight Glimmer said "I'm glad to hear that your day was amazing, Cozy"

"Thanks, Counselor Starlight" Cozy Glow said.

"Your welcome, Cozy" Starlight Glimmer said "Do you want some empathy cocoa?"

"I would love to have some empathy cocoa but I need to go to the library" Cozy Glow said,looking at the clook on the wall.

"Why do you need to go to the library?" Starlight Glimmer asked Cozy Glow, a bit curious about why Cozy Glow needed to go to the library.

"Bevause I am going to meet up with Silverstream and her friends in the library" Cozy Glow replied "Silverstream said that they would wait for me when I told her I was going to visit you but I don't want to keep them waiting for too long"

"I understand , Cozy. I hope you all have fun" Starlight Glimmer said "Tell them I said hi!"

"Don't worry , I will" Cozy Glow reassured her "See you later,Counselor Starlight!"

"See you later, Cozy!" Starlight Glimmer said. Cozy Glow hugged Starlight Glimmer then flew out of Starlight Glimmer's Office and flew towards the library. Starlight Glimmer watched as Cozy Glow flew towards the library. When Cozy Glow was out of her sight , Starlight Glimmer closed the doors of her office, sat down in her chair and started reading the second chapter of the book she had been reading before she had decided to organize her books.