• Published 20th Aug 2019
  • 976 Views, 3 Comments

An Innocent Glow:A New Semester - CozyGlow57



Since the summer holidays are over,the School of Friendship has opened its doors once again

  • ...
0
 3
 976

Chapter 6:The Elements Are Destroyed

When Twilight Sparkle and her friends had arrived at the Crystal Empire, Sombra had used his magic to make them suffer their worst fears. However, they had overcome Sombra's dark magic with the Elements of Harmony, and while Sombra was distracted, Spike had helped Cadance regain control of the Crystal Heart. The Crystal Ponies had been freed from Sombra's mind control, and Twilight Sparkle and her friends had used the Elements to vaporize Sombra into smoke. With Sombra defeated, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were celebrating their surprisingly easy victory.

"Yeah! Whoo-hoo-hoo!" Spike exclaimed.

"We totally just wiped the castle with that guy!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Thanks, Twily." Shining Armor said.

"That was fun!"Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"And easy." Applejack added.

"As magical battles go, that was a cakewalk." Rarity said.

"Mmm... Cakewalk…" Pinkie Pie said. Then she danced with cake on her hooves as her friends giggled.

"Twilight, what will we do if Sombra returns? Again?" Rarity asked.

"I have you guys, and we have the Elements." Twilight Sparkle said "And together, we've never failed. We'll be okay."

Later, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were returning the Elements of Harmony to the Tree of Harmony
"Once again, Equestria is safe." Twilight Sparkle said.

"What should we do to celebrate?" Fluttershy asked.

"I vote for a cakewalk!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. Then Twilight Sparkle and her friends had started leaving but blacke smoke filled the cave and then the cave started to rumble.

"What's goin' on?" Applejack asked.

"I don't know!" Twilight Sparkle said. Then a giant black crystal poped out of the ground beneath the tree, destroying it and shattering the Elements of Harmony to pieces. The Mane 6 gasped as King Sombra laughed evilly.