• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 3,276 Views, 113 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic With Reiner and Bertholdt Season 1 - TheUnknownPhantom5



Reiner Braun . The Armored Titan, and Bertholdt Hoover. The Colossal Titan end up in Equestria

  • ...
8
 113
 3,276

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 22: Feeling Pinke Keen: Gala arc Part 15

In the center of Ponyville, Twilight and Spike were again testing more of Twilight's abilites in magic. Spike was standing in front of Twilight with a rock on his head, and holding a stick. Twilight lit up her horn, and prepared to fire a magic blast at Spike.

"Tuh! Nuh! Uh! Nyuh"! She grunted. Finally the spell started to work. Spike was soon wearing a tux and bowtie. Then Twilight tunred to stick into a cane. Twilight was about to finish the spell, but Spike got distracted by something, and turned away.

"Eyes over here Spike". Twilight told him.

Spike turned to face Twilight.

"Uh, sorry." He apologized.

"For this to work, it's crucial we keep our concentration totally on the-". Twilight stated as she turned to rock on Spike's head into a top hat, but Spike was once again distracted by Pinkie Pie.

"Oooh".

That distraction caused the spell to backfire, and the hat to turn back into a rock, striking Spike on the head.

"Spike! This magic needs our full attention to make it happen. There's no other way"! Twilight scolded

"I can't help it, look". Spike argued pointing over to Pinkie Pie who was wearing some type of strange umbrella hat, and hidng under various objects.

"Ugh, never mind her. She's just being Pinkie Pie". Twilight stated.

"Super-extra Pinkie Pie today." Spike repiled. The two of them decieded to go see what Pinkie Pie was up too, as she still was moving around weirdly and looking at her tail, which started twitching.

"Hmm... Twitchy twitcha twitcha twitch." Pinkie muttered as Twilight, and Spike walked up to her.

"Pinkie Pie? What in the wide, wide world of Equestria are you up to?" Asked Twilight.

Pinkie Pie turned to face the two of them.

"Oh! It's my tail! It's my tail! It's a-twitch a-twitchin'! And you know what that means!" Pinkie Pie stated.

"Actually, Pinkie, I haven't the slightest idea". Twilight replied.

"The twitchin' means my Pinkie Sense is telling me that stuff's gonna start falling! You two better duck for cover."

Hearing that made Twilight smile, she couldn't believe how silly Pinkie Pie was being.

"Oh, Pinkie, it's not gonna rain. Why, there's barely even a cloud in the-ugh!". Twilight was intterupted when a frog landed on her face, and croaked.

"He said, "nice catch" in frog". Pinkie Pie stated.

Twilight, Spike, and Pinkie Pie all looked up and saw Fluttershy above them with a small cart of frogs on her back.

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry. You okay, Twilight Sparkle? I just couldn't stand to see the pond getting so over-populated, what with the frogs all hopping into each other and all, so I decided to fly as many as I can on over to Froggy Bottom Bogg." she explained.

"Of course you did". Twilight muttered under her breath as Fluttershy flew away.

"Bye Bye". the yellow pegagus said.

Once she was gone Pinkie Pie turned to Twilight who still had the frog on her.

" Um... Twilight? You gotta little somethin' on your face there." she pointed out.

"Oh, really? Did your Pinkie Sense tell you that, too?" Twilight asked sarcasticly.

"Nah! I could just see it. La-la-la-la-la..." Pinkie Pie stated as she trotted away.

Twilight rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, Spike, let's continue our practice session where there's a little less commotion." She said as she walked away, with Spike catching up and hoping on her back.

"Wow! That was amazing! Pinkie Pie predicted something would fall, and it did!" Spike said impressed.

Twilight however was unconvinced.

"Oh, come on. She said that something would fall, and a frog just happened to fall right around the same time. A coincidence, nothing else to it." She said with full confidince, when all of a sudden Pinkie Pie rushed back over to them, her tail twitching once again.

"My tail! My tail! Twitch-a-twitch! Twitch-a-twitch! Somethin' else is gonna fall!"

Twilight rolled her eyes again.

"Oh, Pinkie, please. Nothing else is gonna fa-aaah"! Twilight said before falling in a ditch.

"Oh no Twilight fell! Is it... safe to go help her"? Spike asked.

Pinkie Pie nodded.

"It's okay, my tail stopped twitching. La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la...". She stated, and once again she happily trotted again

Spike went down into the ditch as Twilight got up.

"That was amazing". Spike said.

"Oh please". Twilight muttered again.

They then heard a voice.

"Uh, Twilight? Why are you hanging out in a ditch?".

Twilight and Spike looked up to see Applejack and Apple Bloom standing above them

"Hello Twilight and Spike". Apple Bloom waved.

Spike Blushed and waved back.

"Yes so, why again are you in a ditch"? Applejack repeated.

"Because, Pinkie Pie predicted it!" Spike stated confusing the two sisters.

"Honestly, Spike, she did not. Two coincidences in a row like this may be unlikely, but it's still easier to believe than twitchy tails that predict the future". Twilight Stated.

Hearing the phrase twitchy tail made both Applejack, and Apple Bloom shudder.

"witchy tail? Pinkie Sense? Whoa! Nyu-uh!" Applejack grabbed Apple Bloom and the two of them ducked under a cart.

"Don't worry, it's safe. Prediction already came true." Spike reassured them.

Now Twilight was even more confused.

"Wait, don't tell me you two believe in this stuff as well".

Applejack and Apple Bloom both made their way out from under the cart.

"I know it doesn't make much sense, but those of us who have been in Ponyville a while have learned over time that, if Pinkie's a-twichin', you better listen." Applejack stated with Apple Bloom nodding in response.

"That's right, Pinkie plus twitchy tail equals duck in cover"! Apple Bloom pointed out.

Twilight just rolled her eyes. Then Reiner Braun, and Bertholdt Hoover came up to them.

"Hey, what's going on"? Asked Reiner.

Seeing them made Twilight smile as she new that they hadn't been in Ponyville that long either. They would have to believe that Pinkie Sense was nonsense.

"Reiner, Bertholdt, do you believe in Pinkie Sense"? asked Twilight.

"Pinkie what now"? asked Reiner

"Pinkie Sense! Pinkie Pie's abilty to predict the future"! Spike stated.

"Uh...... yeah that". Twilight replied. "You can't believe in that can you"? She asked

Reiner thought for a moment before replying.

"Actually, I can". he stated shocking Twilight.

"What, but you've never seen it before". She exclaimed.

Reiner nodded.

"I may not have seen it before, but I can still believe it". he stated.

"How can you believe in something you haven't seen"? asked Twilight.

"Because Bertholdt here has something similar". Reiner stated.

"He does"? asked Spike.

"I do"? asked Bertholdt".

Reiner nodded, he was about to explain when Pinkie Pie rushed forward having overheard them

"You have your own Berthodlt sense"?! She asked the pegagus stailion.

Reiner nodded. "You can predict the future based on how Bertholdt sleeps". Reiner stated as he went on to explain. "This morning his body was halfway outside the window, and that means good weather".

"Out the window"?! Spike exlcaimed in shock.

"And today's weather is just find and dandy". Applejack pointed out.

Bertholdt meanwhile was remebering that morning for a different reason.

"No wonder I couldn't stop sneezing when I woke up". Bertholdt stated.

"Yesterday, his left leg was raised and behind his head. Would have been a good day to do buisness".

"Behind his head"?! Twilight exclaimed.

"And yesterday Rarity had made a lot of sales". Pinkie Pie pointed out.

"So that's why the back of my head hurt so bad". Bertholdt stated.

"Two days ago, he was kneeling on the floor with his head thrown forward. That means the arrival of someone you were expecting."

"Kneeling"?! Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Weird, cause two days ago we we're expecting family to visit the farm, and they did". Appleack said.

"I see, that's why my legs were so numb". Bertholdt realized.

"The day before that, he was up against the wall in a handstand. That portends women troubles". Reiner explained.

"A handstand"! exclaimed Apple Bloom.

Bertholdt pondered this,

"I see, that would explain". Bertholdt began, but then stopped himself and looked at Reiner. "Hey, hold on a minute Reiner, this is starting to get kind of embarrassing". Bertholdt stated.

Twilight rolled her eyes again, "Oh please, none of those things happened because you slepted in strange positions". Twilight stated.

"Maybe". Reiner admited. "But you can't deny the fact that it is strange that strange things happen thanks to Pinkie Pie's predictions".

Pinkie Pie nodded in agreement, when all of a sudden her ears started flopping.

"My ears are flopping! My ears are flopping!" She exclaimed.

"Nyuh! What does that mean?!" Spike asked in fear.

Pinkie Pie turned to Twilight.

"I'll start a bath for you". Pinkie Pie said confusing Twilight.

"Huh"? she asked before chuckling. " bath? This thing keeps on getting more ridiculous by the minute!" Twilight stated, but she was again proven wrong when a stalion with a cart ran through a mud puddle, splashing Twilight with mud. She sighed, and followed Pinkie Pie back to sugarcube corner.

At sugarcube corner Twilight was in the bath while Pinkie Pie was doing her best to explain the Pinkie Sense to her.

"Sooo, basically, it works like this: I get different, little, niggly feelings and they mean different things. Like when my back is itchy, it means it's my lucky day. And, when my knee gets pinchy, that means something scary's about to happen". Pinkie Pie stated.

"Is your knee pinchy now"? asked Twilight.

"No, but my shoulder's achy. That means there's an alligator in the tub." Pinkie Pie stated as she dove her head into the tub and pulled out a small toothless aligator. Seeing it made Twilight scream.

"How come your knee didn't get pinchy?! That isn't just scary, it's downright dangerous!"

Pinkie Pie laughed.

"No, it's not, silly! This is my pet alligator, Gummy. He's got no teeth. See? Haha!" Pinkie Pie giggled as Gummy tried biting her mane.

"Okay, okay... I get it." Twilight said.

Twilight and Pinkie Pie left sugarcube corner with Twilight still not believing in the Pinkie Sense.

"Well, I still don't believe all this... "special power" stuff. It's just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo." Twilight stated confidendly causing Pinkie Pie to gasp in shock.

"What's not to believe? You do magic, what's the difference?" Pinkie Pie asked as she trotted forward. Hearing that made Twilight seeth with rage.

"Huge!" Twilight exclaimed. as she rushed foward to block Pinkie Pie's path. She then stood atop a crate, and cleared her throat before explaning.

"For one thing, magic is something you study and practice. It only happens when you decide to do it, and it's meant to make something specific that you choose to happen, happen. With you, uh, it makes no sense at all!" Twilight stated.

Pinkie Pie felt insulted by Twilight's statment, and argued back.

"That's so not true, Twilight! Sometimes it's a bunch of random things happening to my body at random times that supposedly predict the future. I call 'em "combos".

"Combos"? Twilight repeated in confusion.

Pinkie Pie nodded. "Sure! You know, like, ear flop, then knee twitch, then eye flutter. That means the sky is about to be graced with a beautiful rainbow". She stated.

"Yeah, sure". Twilight said sarcasticly.

Suddendly Pinkie Pie started to flare up again.

"Uh-oh, I feel a combo coming on"! She stated. The combo was Ear flop, eye flutter, knee twitch". Twilight just rolled her eyes, and was about to open the door to her house, when all of a sudden it flew open, smashing her in the face.

Twilight looked up and frowned at Pinkie Pie.

"Ughhh... You said that combo meant "beautiful rainbow"." She pointed out, but Pinkie Pie simply shook her head.

"Oh no-no-no-no-no. You're thinking of an ear flop, then knee twitch, then eye flutter. This was an ear flop, then eye flutter, then knee twitch. That usually means "look out for opening doors". She stated before looking at Twilight again. "You okay"? she asked innocently. Twilight just groaned in frustration.

"I don't believe this". She grummbled.

"You don't believe because you don't understand". Was Pinkie's response. That gave Twilight an Idea.

Soon both Twilight and Pinkie Pie were in the basement of the Golden Oak Library with Pinkie Pie wearing a strange kind of helment on her head. Twilight was going to find a way to understand Pinkie sense one way or another.

"Okay. Now when you get another twitch, we'll have all kinds of scientific information." She stated.

Pinkie Pie simply nodded.

"Okie-dokie-lokie"!

Twilight turned on the machine and turned to Pinkie.

"Any twitches"s she asked.

Pinkie Pie shook her head.

"Nopey-dopey!"

After a few more minutes Twilight turned and asked again.

"Now? Anything?"

For a second Pinkie Pie thought she felt something.

"Wait! Hold on!" But it turned to be nothing. "Uh, no". Pinkie Pie replied. This only added on to Twilight's frustration.

"Are you kidding me?! After a whole day of nonstop twitching, now that I've got you all hooked up, you're not getting a single one?"

"I don't control it, they just come and go." Pinkie Pie stated.

"That makes no sense". Twilight retorted.

"Sometimes you just have to believe in things, even when you can't figure 'em out". Pinkie Pie replied.

"I will not believe in anything I cannot explain." Twilight stated.

All of a sudden Pinkie Pie felt something.

"Wait, hold on, I'm feeling something..."

This made Twilight excited.

"Oh my gosh, what? What is it?!" She asked. Then Pinkie Pie's stomach growled.

"It's my tummy! That usually means I'm hungry! Let's eat!" She replied. Finally Twilight had enough and ripped the helmet off of Pinkie Pie.

"Urgh... You know what? Just forget it! I don't need to know if this is real or not. I don't need to understand it! I don't even care!" Twilight yelled. Pinkie Pie just smiled and trotted off.

"Okie-dokie-lokie". But then she felt another twitch coming on "Uh oh. Hu-bu-bu-bu-buh!" Again the door to the basement flew open, smashing into Twilight.

"Pinkie? Have you seen Twilight?" Spike asked.

"Uh-huh". Pinkie Pie Replied as she left. Spike looked behind the door, and saw Twilight.

"Twilight? What are ya doing back there?" He asked.

"Rrrrgh... Did you two plan this?" Twilight asked confusing Spike.

"Plan what"? Spike asked as Twilight fell to the ground.

"Urgh! This is ridiculous. This can't be happening. This makes no sense. I have to figure this out. She stated.

Meanwhile at Froggy Bottom Bog, Fluttershy was finishing releasing the frogs, completely unaware that something horrifying was lurking nearby.

Currently Publicly Avaliable Imformation Froggy Bottom Bog. A swampy area located deep within the Everfree Forest. As the name suggest, the swamp is home to plenty of frogs, but also houses other, far more dangerous creatures.

Later the next morning Pinkie Pie was happily rolling around and playing in the park, meanwhile Twilight was watching her from inside a bush, waiting for something to happen.

"Um, Twilight". She heard a voice say startling her. Twilight turned to See Spike, Bertholdt, and Reiner standing behind her. Quickly she pulled them in the bush.

"Honestly you three, don't you know better then to sneak up on somepony".

"Sorry". Spike apologized sheepishly before he, Reiner, and Bertholdt turned to see what Twilight was looking at.

"Why are you spying on Pinkie Pie"? Asked Bertholdt".

"I'm not spying Mr. Hoover, I'm simply observing." Twilight stated.

"Okay, well what exactaly are you observing"? Asked Reiner.

"I'm doing scientific research. I'm observing Pinkie Pie, scientific name: Pinkius Pieicus, in its natural habitat." Twilight replied.

"You know she's not an animal right?" Asked Spike.

Twilight just ignored him.

"There's something fishy going on with the whole twitchy prediction thing, and I'm getting to the bottom of it. So, shh. Come on, Pinkius Pieicus is on the move." She stated as she Saw Pinkie Pie move away.

Eventually Pinkie stopped in front of Ponyville Junior High, rolling around in the crash, as Twilight, Spike, Bertholdt, and Reiner watched from afar. All of a sudden Pinkie got up and scratched her nose. Twilight took note of this.

"Hm... Itchy nose..."

Pinkie then gasped and dove under a piece of equitment.

"Aha! That makes no sense. See? She's hiding like something's about to fall from the sky, but a twitchy tail means something's gonna fall from the sky, not an itchy nose. Twilight stated as she went back to studying. Reiner, Bertholdt, and Spike however were wondering what Pinkie was hiding from. They looked up, and gasped as a swarm of bees came flying towards them. Spike, and Bertholdt ran for their lives as Reiner grabbed Twilight, and began running as well with her on his back.

"Woah! Reiner, what are you doing"?! Asked Twilight.

"Keeping you safe". Reiner replied.

"What are you talking about"?! Asked Twilight. She then heard the buzzing, and saw the Bees chasing them. Reiner ran as fast as he could, and dove into a pond with Twilight. They waited for a few seconds before coming up. Seeing the cost was clear they came out of the water.

"You alright"? asked Reiner.

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine". she replied.

Next Pinkie Pie traveled to Sweet Apple Acres with the others following her. They dove behind some hay bales, and Twilight pulled out her binoculars. She watched as Pinkie Pie sniffed a flower.

"What's she doing"? asked Spike.

"Smelling a flower". Twilight replied.

"Holy guacamole! I wonder what that means?" Spike asked.

"Probably that the flower smells good". Bertholdt stated. Twilight nodded, and went back to observing Pinkie, when all of a sudden Pinkie started to twitch.

"Wait. I'm getting something. Ear flop, eye flutter, knee twitch." Twilight noted. Hearing that, Spike immeditly got up.

"Hold on... You told me that's the combo that says "watch out for opening doors"!"

Bertholdt, and Reiner also moved out of the way, but Twilight just chuckled.

"Oh-ho. You really, really believe this stuff, don't you? Here, let me show you there's nothing to be afraid of." Twilight said as she leaned against the door to the farm, and nothing happened. "You see". she asked as she began trotting forward.

"I promise you there's nothing to fear from that—" Twilight was stopped mid sentence when a secret trap door opened up underneath her, causing her to fall down serveal flights of stars.

"Wo-o-ah! Ow! Ugh! Ow! Ow! She landed in some kind of cellar where Applejack, and Apple Bloom were. Seeing Twilight made Applejack smile.

"Twilight! You came to visit my new apple cellar, how nice." Applejack greeted happily, but realized quickly something was wrong when Twilight didn't answer. "Twi? You okay? Uh, Twi?" She asked.

"Is she okay Applejack"? Asked Apple Bloom.

Twilight had ended up injuring her two front hooves. Fourtently Applejack, had a makeshift wheelchair for her to sit in, and Apple Bloom provided her some bandges. Unfourtnently, now Twilight had a hard time lifing her front hooves, and needed to relay on help in order to continue her research. She, Reiner, Spike, and Bertholdt had followed Pinkie Pie back to the park.

"Here, let me help you." Spike said as he lifted Twilight's hooves in order for her to look. Twilight watched, waiting for Pinkie Pie to do something.

"Okay, take this down". Twilight said. Pinkie's tail twithced. "Twitchy Tail". Twilight observed.

Spike wrote it down in the noted.

"Twitchy Tail". Then the reliezation hit him. "Twitchy tail!" Spike shouted in a panic as Twilight tried to shush him.

"Hush, Spike! We can't let Pinkie know we're here, remember?" Twilight said, but Spike was in too much of a panic to listen.

"Something's gonna fall, something's gonna fall! Run for your lives. Ah-ha-ha!" Spike screamed as he ran out of the way. Bertholdt also took a few paces back.

Twilight just rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, You two honestly, you're overreact—" She was intterupted when Reiner pulled her wheelchair out of the way.

"Woah! Now what are you doing Reiner"?! She asked. Twilight then looked back to where she origninally was. A flower pot, an anvill, a hay cart, and a piano all landed right where Twilight had been sitting. If Reiner hadn't moved her, she would have been hit by those things.

Later Pinkie Pie was in another part of the park, when Applejack and Apple Bloom walked towards her. Pinkie Pie smiled and greeted them.

"Hey Applejack, Apple Bloom. Whatcha doin'?" She asked.

"Takin' more apples to our new apple cellar". Applejack Replied."How 'bout you, Pinkie? Whatchu doin'?" Applejack then asked.

"Oh, letting Twilight secretly follow me all day without me knowing." Pinkie Pie responeded. Hearing that, Twilight, Spike, Bertholdt, and Reiner all came out from their hiding spot.

"You mean you knew all along?! Why didn't you tell me?" Twilight asked angrily.

Pinkie Pie just giggled.

"Silly, that would've spoiled the secret!" She replied.

"Urgh". Twilight grumbled.

"Tail..... Still twitching"? Spike asked nervously.

"Yeah, you okay Pinkie"? Asked Reiner.

Pinkie Pie nodded.

"All done, clear skies from here on in, as far as I can tell—" Pinkie Pie replied, but then she was intterupted by her whole body shuddering.

"Hu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu!"

"What's wrong"? Asked Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, what does that mean"? asked Spike.

"Dunno, never gotten any like it before, but whatever that shudder's about, it's a doozy. Something you'd never expect to happen is gonna happen"! Pinkie Shuddered again. "Hu-bu-bu-bu-bu hu-bu-bu-bu! And it's gonna happen... at Froggy Bottom"! She manged to say.

Applejack gasped.

"That's where Fluttershy's headed"!

"Oh no! Is it about her"?! Spike asked fearfully.

"I'm not sure". Pinkie Pie replied.

"We have to find—" Apple Bloom began, only to stop when she saw Bertholdt running into the forest.

"Bertholdt wait"! She called as she ran after him.

Applejack soon followed after them.

"They got the right idea. We'd better go make sure Fluttershy's alright".

Twilight just stood there and rolled her eyes.

"Calm down, everypony. All we know right now is that Pinkie Pie just got a case of the shivers. That's all." Twilight concluded.

Bertholdt stopped in his tracks, and turned to face Twilight.

(Vogel Im Kafig Plays)

"Maybe you're right Twilight, but I'm not taking any chances". He told her.

"Bertholdt, Fluttershy's fine". Twilight said, tottaly sure of herself.

"Better to be safe then sorry". Bertholdt concluded as he took off again. With the others following him. Twilight sighed and began to follow as well, scooping Spike onto her back.

"Guh— Hey! I thought you didn't believe in this stuff?" He asked in confusion.

"I don't. I just want to be there to see the look on Pinkie's face when we find out nothing's wrong." Twilight replied.

"Okie-dokie!" Pinkie Pie replied.

In the Everfree Forest, the group made their way to Froggy Bottom Bog, with Bertholdt up ahead leading the way.

"Bertholdt slow down"! Reiner called out as a ran up to catch his friend.

Pinkie Pie then got another shudder.

"Hu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu"!

"Cold? Need a jacket or something?" Twilight asked mockingly.

Bertholdt shot her a glare.

"This is no time to be making jokes"! He said with venom in his voice.

Twilight just rolled her eyes, as Reiner attempted to calm Bertholdt down.

Meanwhile Spike was talking with Applejack, and Apple Bloom.

"So... Whadda'ya think happened to Fluttershy?" Spike asked.

"Nothin I hope". Applejack replied.

"I know, but, whadda'ya think happened"? Spike asked.

"Apple Bloom, and I are tryin not to think about it". Applejack replied.

Spike nodded.

"Me too. But I'm thinkin' about it anyway. Like, what if she exploded?" Spike stated.

"Just exploded? For no reason"? Asked Applejack.

"Yeah, like BOOM"! Spike replied.

"That honestly doesn't make sense, why would Fluttershy explode for no reason"? Asked Apple Bloom.

"I don't know". Spike responded.

"Whoa". said Pinkie.

"I know". Replied Spike.

A thought then flew into Pinkie Pie's head.

"What if... What if she exploded, and then... and then exploded again!?" She asked.

That worried Spike even more.

"Can you do that? Is it possible to explode twice"? he asked.

"Of course not". Reiner replied from up ahead.

That didn't really reassure Spike though.

"But what if she exploded, and exploded again, and then— ugh!" he was stopped when Twilight stood on his tail.

"Will you two stop? She's fine, I'm sure of it." Twilight stated.

"I hope you're right. For Fluttershy's sake". Applejack responded. Then she spotted Froggy Bottom Bog. "Look! there's the bog". she said. The group went towards the bog, and began to search for their friend.

"Fluttershy"! Called Bertholdt.

"Fluttershy"! Called Applejack.

"Fluttershy"! Called Pinkie Pie. Then Pinkie Pie saw her.

"Fluttershy"! Spike exclaimed giving her a big hug. "You're okay!" He stated happily.

"Of course". Fluttershy stated in confusion as Bertholdt breath a sigh of relief.

"That's a relief". Stated Applejack.

"I'm glad everything's okay". Said Pinkie Pie.

"So am I, I was really worried something had happened". Apple Bloom replied.

Twilight meanwhile just stood back with a huge grin on her face.

"Sorry, I know it's not nice to gloat but... Aha! I told you there was nothing to worry about, and I was right." She stated.

"Twilight that's not the point, the point is that Fluttershy is okay". Reiner stated.

"Yes and that's good, but still I was right". Twilight stated as she continued. "Pinkie Pie said whatever she was shuddering about was a" She coughed do to some smell but went on. "Doozy, and". she coughed again unaware of the large creature rising up behind her. "and the only" She coughed again. " doozy I see here is how right I am".

The others noticed the creature.

"Um Twilight". Applejack whispered trying to warn her friend, but Twilight wasn't listening.

"Pinkie's made a lot of predictions today but". She coughed again. "Ugh, what the hell is that smell"? She asked, but chose to ignore it, and continue. " But what we've shown here is that there's no point in believing". She coughed once more. "In anything you can't see for yourself.".

"W-Well t-then, s-see what's b-b-behind you, Twilight!" Spike stuttered.

Twilight turned around, and saw a large creature with four heads staring back at her.

"I see it, but I don't believe it". she stated as the monster let out a bellowing roar.

"Is that a Hydra"? Asked Pinkie Pie.

"Who cares?! Run"! Yelled Applejack, as she and the others began to get away from the monster. Pinkie however was too much in shock and could only back away in fear.

"Pinkie! Come on!" Cried Twilight. She ran over and grabbed Pinkie's tail before the Hydra could grab her.

"Oh I'm so sorry". Fluttershy apologized to one of the frogs who was hopping away from the Hydra. The poines ran as fast as they could with each Hydra head trying to grab one. Twilight then spotted a hill up ahead. Thinking fast, she ordered them to head towards it.

"Everypony up that hill"! she stated, but then she heard Spike's voice calling out.

"He-e-elp!"

He had gotten himself stuck in a deep part of the swamp, and the Hydra was closing in.

"Coming, Spike! Hang on!" Twilight called. She manged to get to him before the Hydra could, and the two of them joined the others on the hill.

"I think were gonna make it". Twilight said hopefully.

"But Pinkie's still stuttering ". Spike replied.

All of a sudden Pinkie Pie stopped

"Oh, lookie there, it stopped". But then she started again. "O-h-h-h, t-h-e-r-e i-t i-s a-g-a-i-n!" She exclaimed as Spike began pushing her up the hill. Twilight, Spike, and Pinkie Pie walked up the hill, and saw that Fluttershy, Bertholdt, Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Applejack had all stopped at the edge of a cliff with the only way across being giant stone pillars. Twilight looked back and saw the Hydra slowly making it's way up the hill.

"It'll be up here in no time. Quick, one at a time, cross!" Twilight commanded.

Spike was about to do that, but stopped and backed off towards Twilight.

"Nyu-uh! Uh, do you know any spells for turning a hydra into a mouse?" He asked Twilight.

"No". Twilight replied.

"How about a squirrel"? He asked.

"No". Twilight replied again.

"How about". Spike was about to ask again only for Twilight to stop him

"No small rodents of anykind". Twilight stated firmly.

"That's too bad". Spike replied

Realizing they had no other choice, Fluttershy remembered back to Pinkie's song during the day they went to ask that Dragon to move.

"A hop, skip, and a... jump!" Fluttershy stated as she jumped across.

Apple Bloom quickly followed after her.

"Banzai"! She exclaimed.

Both Fluttershy, and Apple Bloom safely made it to the other side. They were then joined by Reiner, and Bertholdt. Twilight grabbed Spike by the tail and through him on one of the pilars, and he too made his way across. Pinkie Pie almost stutterd off the cliff, but Applejack caught her. Twilight looked back and saw that the Hydra was getting closer.

"It's almost here! I'll distract it, you two got". she told Applejack and Pinkie. Applejack lept across with Pinkie, as Twilight began to think of something to do.

"Oh what would somepony brave like Rainbow Dash do". she asked. She figured that out easily, and charaged the Hydra letting out a war cry.

The Hydra saw this and lunged it's heads towards Twilight, but she ran underneath it, causing the Hydra to fall over.

"T-T-T-Twilight!" Pinkie stuttered. Twilight ran past the Hydra as it got up and continued to chase her. One the heads lunged at Twilight and tried to get her, but it hit itself on one of the pillars, resulting in all but too crumbling and collapsing. Spike, Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom, Reiner, Fluttershy, Applejack, Bertholdt, and Twilight all gasped while the head that hit itself roared out in agony.

"T-T-T-Twilight! You have to jump"! Pinkie stutters.

"I'll never make it"! Twilight stated.

"You'll be fine". Pinkie assured.

"I will not". Twilight argued. She then looked back had the Hydra which roared angrily at her and rushed her way,

"It's your only ho-o-ope! You have to take a leap of faith!" Pinkie Pie said.

Twilight gulped, moved back, and ran as fast as she could. Once she was near the edge, she took a massive leap just before the Hydra could get her. Unfourtently though, she missed the pillar, and was about to fall into the muck.

"Y-ugh! No! Oh no! Noooo!" But fourtently she happend to land on a very big bubble, which bounced her to the other side.

"WA-A-A-AH! Ugh! Blegh!" She yelped.

Everyone cheered that Twilight was safe, as Pinkie Pie went up to hug her.

"I knew you could do it, Twilight!" She exclaimed happily.

"That was way too close"! Apple Bloom stated.

"I'll Say". Reiner replied.

"Are you alright"? asked Bertholdt.

Twilight nodded "Yeah, I'm fine". she stated, she then looked at Pinkie. " I don't know how it happened; coincidence, dumb luck, or what, but you said there'd be a doozy here at Froggy Bottom Bogg, and I'd say we just had ourselves one heck of a doozy. I mean that hydra—" Twilight began to say, only for Pinkie Pie to shudder again. "Pinkie"? Twilight asked in confusion.

"That wasn't it". Pinkie suddendly said.

"What wasn't it"? asked Spike.

"What are you talkin about Pinkie"? Asked Applejack.

"The Hydra wasn't the doozy". Pinkie Pie replied as the Hydra slumped away. "I'm still getting the shudders. Oo-o-oh, oo-o-oh! You see? There it is again. Whatever the doozy was at Froggy Bottom Bogg, my Pinkie Sense says it still hasn't happened." Pinkie stated.

"Twilight began to spaz in confusion before finally flying into a full blown rage.

"Huh? But I— WHAT?! The hydra wasn't the doozy?! How could it not be the doozy?! What could be doozier than that?!" She demanded.

"Dunno, but it just wasn't it." Pinkie replied.

Twilight's anger builded up more, she looked like she was about to explode.

"Ms. Twilight Please Calm Down." Apple Bloom pleaded.

Finally Twilight just sighed.

"I give up". she stated confusing the others.

"Give what up"? Asked Spike.

"The fight. I can't fight it anymore. I don't understand how, why, or what, but Pinkie Sense somehow... makes sense. I don't see how it does, but it just does. Just because I don't understand doesn't mean it's not true." Twilight stated.

"Y-Y-Y-You m-m-mean you b-b-b-believe?" Pinkie asked while still stuttering.

"Yeah, I guess I do" Twilight admited.

All of a sudden Pinkie Stopped shuddering, and gasped.

"That's it! That's the doozy". she stated confusing Twilight.

"What, what is"? she asked.

"You believing! I never expected thatto happen! That was the doozy, oh and, oh what a doozy of a doozy it was! La-la-la-la-la...". Pinkie stated as she happily skipped away.

"That is one strange Pony". Reiner whispered.

"Yeah, but she's our strange Pony". Fluttershy stated.

"I just wanna get home and rest". Applejack replied. She then turned to her sister. "Oh, and Apple Bloom, could you not tell Granny Smith about this, otherwise I'll never hear the end of it".

Apple Bloom just nodded.

Later that day Spike arrived at the libraby where Twilight, and Pinkie Pie were.

"Oh, good, Spike, you're here. Take a letter." Twilight told him

"With pleasure Twilight". Spike stated.

"Dear Princess Celestia, I'm happy to report that" Twilight started, but stopped when she saw that Spike wasn't writing anything.

"Spike, what have I been saying about focus?" She asked.

"I know, but I... Well... Spike tried to say.

Twilight just chuckled. "What's wrong, Spike? Never thought you'd see me with an umbrella hat on?" She asked.

"Not really, no." Spike admitted.

"Pinkie's tail's a-twitchin'. What else can I do?" Twilight replied.

All three of them laughed as Twilight continued the letter.

"I am happy to report that I now realize there are wonderful things in this world you just can't explain, but that doesn't necessarily make them any less true. It just means you have to choose to believe in them, and sometimes it takes a friend to show you the way".

"Honk"! Pinkie giggled.

"Honk". Spike wrote down.

"Always your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle". Twilight concluded as she and Pinkie walked out of the libary Pinkie's tail twitching again.

"There it goes again". She stated.

"I wonder what's gonna drop out of the sky this time"? Twilight asked.

"You never know". Pinkie replied.

Spike opened the window and was about to send the letter, only for Princess Celestia to land infront of him and take the letter.

"Twitchy tail?" he muttered as Celestia flew away

"Holy guacamole"! Spike exclaimed.

Preview

Rainbow Dash is getting ready for a compettion in Cloudsdale, and wants to peform a Sonic Rainboom, But her nerves get the better of her when her old childhood bullies tell her she won't be able to do it.

Next Episode.
Sonic Rainboom.

Author's Note:

Characters in order of Appearace

  1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Spike
  3. Pinkie Pie
  4. Fluttershy
  5. Applejack
  6. Apple Bloom
  7. Reiner Braun
  8. Bertholdt Hoover
  9. Crafty Crate
  10. Derpy Hooves
  11. Rainbow Dash (Flashback)
  12. Rarity (Flashback)
  13. Princess Celestia
PreviousChapters Next