• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 3,271 Views, 113 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic With Reiner and Bertholdt Season 1 - TheUnknownPhantom5



Reiner Braun . The Armored Titan, and Bertholdt Hoover. The Colossal Titan end up in Equestria

  • ...
8
 113
 3,271

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 27: Green isn't Your Color: Gala arc Part 20

Fluttershy sat in the waiting room of the ponyville spa house. She was waiting for Rarity to arrive so the two of them could hang out for their weekly get together. After a few more miniutes of waiting Rarity came rushing into the spa house.

"So sorry, Fluttershy. I hate being late for our weekly get-together." She apologized before turning to Lotus Blossom. "The usual please". Rarity told her.

Rarity and Fluttershy started their day getting a bath, during which Rarity explained to Fluttershy why she was late.

"But you will not believe what happened to me." Rarity stated casuing Fluttershy to get a little worried.

"Is everything alright"? she asked. Rarity smiled and nodded in reassuarance.

"Oh, it's much more than all right. I was on my way here, wearing my latest hat creation, when who should stop me on the street but Photo Finish!?" Rarity replied exictedtly.

"Photo Finish"? Fluttershy asked in confusion, not knowing what Rarity was talking about. The two of them stood up and left the steam bath. Aloe, and Louts Blossom then put a mud mask on Rarity's face, while Fluttershy only had a couple of drops put on her, as she didn't really like her face being covered. While that was going on Rarity was explaing to Fluttershy who Photo Finish was.

"She is the most famous fashion photographer in all of Equestria. Anywho, she saw my hat and said it was absolutely marvelous!"

"What a lovely compliment." Fluttershy replied.

"She was so impressed that she wants to take some pictures of my shop featuring some of my clothes!" Rarity continued as she and Fluttershy began getting massages.

"That's wonderful". Fluttershy stated.

"Do you know what this could mean for my fashion career?" Rarity asked.

Fluttershy nodded. "Oh, Rarity, I'm so happy for you." She said as she, and Rarity went over to the mud baths.

"But I'm going to need somepony fabulous to model for me. Somepony with beauty. Somepony with grace. Somepony... like you?" Rarity asked. Fluttershy was shocked, and began to stutter.

"Oh, goodness. I don't know." Fluttershy admitted. Hearing her friends doubts Rarity tried to reassure Fluttershy as to why she was to best option.

"Oh, this is such a huge opportunity. And it would mean so much to me." Rarity stated.

"I'm flattered, really." Fluttershy replied as Rarity continued.

"Nopony is going to have your elegance and poise." Rarity said.

"But..." Fluttershy began only for Rarity to intterupt her.

"Nopony"!

Fluttershy stilled tried to convice Rarity to ask someone else.

"Somepony more comfortable in the spotlight."

However Rarity continued to beg.

"Please, please, pleeease!" She pleaded. Finally realizing she had no other choice Fluttershy sighed.

"Oh, if it's that important to you, of course I'll do it". Hearing Fluttershy say that put a huge smile on Rarity's face as she rushed over to hug the pegaus.

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! You are the best friend a pony could ever have!" She squeled in delight. Rarity, and Fluttershy soon left the spa, Fluttershy being very satisfied with their treatmeant.

"What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon." She smiled. Rarity nodded in agreement as she walked behind Fluttershy.

"Isn't it? Though I was so afraid you wouldn't agree to model for me that I felt completely frazzled". Rarity admited before feeling her face. "Oh, I think I feel a pimple coming on. Only one thing to do Rarity said. Fluttershy just smiled as she watched Rarity go back into the spa house. "The usual". Rarity stated.

At the carousel boutquie Fluttershy stood on the dressing stage watching while Rarity fitted her in one of the outfitts she made. With them were Reiner Braun, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Bertholdt Hoover, and Spike. Rarity looked intently at Fluttershy, she wanted to make sure the pegagus knew how to present herself when Photo Finish arrived.

"Hm... She's going to want to see attitude and pizzazz." Rarity informed Fluttershy.

"A-a-attitude and, um... pizzazz." Fluttershy stammered as she attempted to present herself in that matter. Rarity came over to check out how Fluttershy looked. She then looked over to Twilight and Reiner. "More Light". Rarity demanded. Twilight, and Reiner lit up their horns as Rarity study Fluttershy's dress carefully.

"It has to catch the sequins just so or the whole outfit is just a disaster. Oh, and the headdress needs more feathers." She stated. She then called out to Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie Pie! More feathers!"

The pink earth pony hapily skipped over with a basket of feathers, and gave them to Rarity who added them to the head peace of Fluttershy's dress. After she did that Rarity realiezed the dress also needed more sequins as well.

"And sequins! More sequins!"

"Spike came over with said sequince, having a dreamy look on his face do to his crush on Rarity. Once he gave Rarity the sequins the unicorn blew them into Fluttershy's face making her wince.

"And more ribbion." Rarity said. Spike put another ribbion into Fluttershy's hair, however Rarity then decieded she didn't like it. "Oh no! Less ribbon." She said. So Spike took it out, but Rarity then wanted it back in. "No more ribbion". So Spike put it back in all the while Fluttershy was getting increasingly more frustrated, but tried not to show it.

"Hey Rarity are you sure about this". Bertholdt asked clearly seeing Fluttershy was pretty uncomfortable.

"Yes Mr. Hoover I'm sure about this". Rarity replied as she then looked at the hem of Fluttershy's dress. " Oh, this hem is completely off. Pincushion"! She ordered. Spike once again went to get what Rarity asked for by putting the pins into his back. Rarity then plucked out the ones she wanted while leaving a few in Spike, who simply went back to the others. "Thank you all for helping me. I'm sorry to be so short with you, but I'm... I'm just so nervous." Rarity told her friends. Meanwhile Spike made his way back to the others as Twilight looked at his back in concern.

"Oh, doesn't that hurt?" She asked in concern.

"Thick scales. Can't feel a thing." Spike reassured her. "And even if I could, there is no pain that would keep me from assisting the most beautiful creature in the world." Spike admited as Twilight groaned. Spike then turned to the four ponies behind him. "Im going to tell you guys a secret, but you can't tell anyone, promise"? He asked.

"I promise". Twilight stated.

"Sure thing little buddy". Reiner repiled.

"Of course". Said Bertholdt.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Pinkie Pie answered.

Satsified Spike gestured for them to come closer.

"I have a crush on Rarity!" Spike said. Pinkie Pie gasped in shock, but Twilight, Reiner, and Bertholdt just rolled their eyes.

"We won't say a word!" Pinkie Pie promised.

Twilight just rolled her eyes again. "Give me a break. Everypony already knows how you-"

However before she could finsh Pinkie Pie intterupted her.

"Twilight! You promised Spike you wouldn't say anything. He trusts you. And losing a friend's trust is the fastest way to lose a friend forever!"

"But"! Twilight tried to say only to be intterupted again.

"Forever"! Pinkie exclaimed.

Reiner just siged in respone. "Our lips our sealed". He said before looking down at Spike. "Though I'm pretty sure Rarity is gonna pick up on your feelings." He told the baby dragon. Bertholdt then looked back over at Rarity.

"Rarity, are you absoultey sure Fluttershy was the only one who could do this". He asked. Rarity looked back over at Berthodlt.

"Of course! She's absoultely perfect". Rarity replied as she looked around the room. "I can't thank you all for helping me, especially you Spike." Rarity stated.

Spike just blushed and giggled.

"Aw it's nothing". He replied.

Rarity smiled. "Well since Apple Bloom was unable to help out like I wanted her too you were my next option".

"Wait Apple Bloom's suppose to be here"? Asked Reiner

Rarity nodded. Yes, but when I went to Sweet Apple Acres she, uh. Wasn't in the best of moods so I knew it was best not to bother her".

"What do you mean"? Spike asked.

"Just like with my Pinkie Sense those who live in Ponyvile long enough know that you shouldn't make Apple Bloom angry". Pinkie Pie replied. Fluttershy nooded in agreement.

"That's right, Apple Bloom is very kind and caring towards other ponies, and creatures, but that filly can rip you in half if she wanted to". All of sudden the doors of Carousel Boutique flew open, and in walked a very fashinable looking earth pony stepped in.

"I, Photo Finish... have arrived." She announed. With a smile on her face Rarity went up to Photo Finish in order to welcome the fashion photographer to her boutique.

"Let me just say, what an honor!" However Photo Finish just ignored Rarity, and walked right by her.

"That seemed kind of rude". Reiner muttered.

"I'll say". Twilight nodded in agreement.

Photo sat down infront of the stage which Fluttershy was standing on. She clapped her hooves, and one of her assiatants came over and set up her camera. "We begin... now!" She exclaimed. Rarity went up to Fluttershy.

"Attitude and pizzazz!" Rarity said.

"Yes! Show Photo Finish something." The fashion photograher demanded. Fluttershy started to go into one of the poses Rarity had told her to do, however Photo Finish didn't seem to like how Fluttershy was standing.

"No"! she shouted causing Fluttershy to flinch. That pose however Photo Finish did like.

"Yeees." She said in awe. Fluttershy then went for another pose only for Photo Finish to exclaim.

"No"! Again causing Fluttershy to flinch. But Photo seemed to like that.

"Yeees". She admired. Finally Fluttershy tried for a third pose, but Photo Finish once again said.

"No"! And once again Fluttershy flinched.

"Yeees". Photo Finish said. She took a few more pictures before finally stopping.

"Enough"! she exclaimed before backing her things and leaving.

"She hardly took any pictures". Twilight acknoledged".

"Yeah, did she not like what she was shown"? Bertholdt asked in confusion.

Fluttershy got of the stage, and looked sadly at Rarity.

"I'm so sorry. I tried my best." Fluttershy apologized.

Rarity sighed and helped Fluttershy get out of the dress.

"Well, the headdress is too big for you and cape had too much sparkle. I can't believe I ever thought I could impress her." She lamented. However just then Photo Finish came back over to the stage.

" It seems that I, Photo Finish, have found the next fashion star here in Ponyville." She stated shocking everyone in the room accept her assiantants.

"Really"? Asked Rarity.

Photo Finish nodded her head.

"Yes. Really. And I, Photo Finish, am going to help her to shine all over Eqvestria. Tomorrow, a photo shoot in ze park. I go"! She informed before she and her assiantants dashed out of Caroseul Botique. As soon as they left Rarity turned to her friends and squeled with excitment.

"Did you hear that? I am going to "shine all over Equestria". She exclaimed.

"That's wonderful Rarity". Twilight stated.

"It is indeed, I was so worried I had ruined everything". Fluttershy replied.

"Oh, never. I knew you'd be perfect." Rarity told her as she giggled exictedly.

The next day Rarity, Fluttershy, and Bertholdt were getting ready in the park, waiting for Photo Finish to arrive. As Rarity was looking for something Fluttershy could wear, the yellow pegagus spoke to Bertholdt.

"I know I was able to help Rarity get noticed by Photo Finish, but I'm still very nevrous". She said.

Bertholdt nodded in agreement.

"I understand that feeling. You know Reiner and I used to be soldiers right"? He asked.

Fluttershy nodded her head.

"Well, whenever we had to go on a mission I would always get nervous, but Reiner would always be there to help me get over my nerves, and I'm going to be here to help you".

Fluttershy smiled.

"Thank you Bertholdt, I just knew I could count on you". She smiled, then she looked back up at him. "Still though I can't believe you and Reiner had to be soldiers at such young ages, aren't you only 16"? She asked.

Bertoldt nodded

"Acutally I've been a solider since I was seven". He replied.

Fluttershy gasped.

"Since you were seven? Did all this happen in your hometown"? She asked.

Bertholdt nodded.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but why would you want to return there if It makes children into soliders"? Fluttershy asked.

"Well I will admit there are somethings that aren't all that great in my hometown, but my family is there, listen there are things I want to tell you Fluttershy, but now isn't the right time, but one day I promise I will tell you everything about me". Bertholdt replied.

Fluttershy just nooded in agreement. She new both Reiner, and Bertholdt were hiding something from everypony, but she never talked about her suspicions in front of them. The only others who also knew Reiner, and Bertholdt had a secret were Twilight, and Apple Bloom, but all three of them agreed per Twilight's suggestion that the two of them had a right to their secrets, and if they wanted to share them they would, and that nopony else should pressure them into revealing anything they don't want to.

As the two of them kept talking, Rarity was still looking for something for Fluttershy to wear during the photoshoot.

"No, no, no." She muttered to herself before finally finding something. It was a white sparkle shirt, and pants with blue trims running along parts of it. Rarity pulled Fluttershy behind the curtin and put her inside of it. Once Fluttershy was in the clothes she came out as Rarity smiled.

"Photo Finish is going to love it. Everypony is going to love it!" The unicorn beamed.

Fluttershy smiled.

"Oh, I am so excited for you. Just don't forget us little ponies when you become the most famous designer in all of Equestria." she replied.

"Yeah, well all be rooting for you". Bertholdt stated.

"Don't worry, I'll never forget any of you, you're all my best friends". Rarity reassured them. Soon Photo Finish arrived being carried by two stallions.

"Put me down here". she demanded. As soon as she was let down Photo Finish took one look at what Fluttershy was wearing. However her reaction was the exact opposite of what Rarity, Fluttershy, and Bertholdt were expecting.

"Oh, nonononononono. The model should be in something simple! Something inspired by... the nature!" Photo Finish stated. Rarity looked at her in confusion, but quickly caught herself.

"That's just what I was thinking. Um... give me a moment and I'll, uh, put a little something together." She promised. However Photo Finish just stared at her.

"Yes... that will not be necessary." She told Rarity.

"What"? Bertholdt asked in confusion.

"But... but... how are you going to help me "shine across Equestria" if I don't design something new for these pictures?' Rarity stammered. Photo Finish turned around and looked directly at Rarity.

"I am not going to help you shine across Equestria. I am going to help her shine. She is my star". She said pointing at Fluttershy who looked up in shock. Photo Finish then turned back to Rarity.

"You go"! She demanded.

Rarity, and Bertholdt then watched as Fluttershy was forcabliy dragged away by Photo Finish's assaisants. Rarity didn't want to show it, but her world was shattered. It seemed like all her dreams had been taken away from her just like that. Her heart was broken.

Once Fluttershy was forced into another dress she went back over to Rarity and Bertholdt.

"I can't Rarity". She told them. Rarity however turned and looked at Fluttershy.

"Oh, but you must, Fluttershy. Photo Finish wants to make you a star. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I know we were both hoping it would be my lifetime, but nonetheless you can't throw away this chance. You must do this for me. You must. You must! You must!" She insited. Fluttershy sighed, and nodded.

"Okay, but only if you come with me Bertholdt". She said to the stalion.

Bertholdt nodded his head. "Uh, yeah sure". He replied. Fluttershy smiled in relief just as Photo Finish called out to her.

"Floottershy! It is time to make... the magics!" Fluttershy turned to Rarity once more, and the unicorn mare nodded her head. Fluttershy sighed, and walked over to Photo Finish, Bertholdt following close behind.

"Oh, wunderbar! You are like a delicate flower. So much more alluring without all those sparkles und feathers." Photo Finish admired. As they left Rarity looked down, and left the park.

Back at Carousel Botique Rarity was in her room sewing herself a black cloak just as Spike, Reiner, Twilight, and Pinkie Pie came in with big smiles on their faces, each of them exicted to know how the meeting with Photo Finish went.

"How'd it go? How'd it go?" Pinkie Pie asked eagerly.

"It didn't. Photo Finish wanted to work with Fluttershy, not me." Rarity explained.

Hearing that the four friends looked sadly at Rarity.

"Oh, Rarity. I'm so sorry." Twilight replied.

"Is there anything we can do for you"? Reiner asked.

"I just vant to be alone right now." Rarity answered as she draped the hood of the cloak over her head, and turned away. Twilight, Reiner, and Pinkie Pie all tried to go towards her, only for Spike to stop them.

"You heard her. She vants to be... alone." He said as he began to push the three of them out the door. He then tried to turn around on go back towards Rarity only for Twilight to drag him back out by the tail. Spike looked up them with a nervous grin as they glared at him.

"What? I didn't think she meant alone alone." He stated with a sheepish grin on his face.

At another location Fluttershy was being fitted for a new dress, and makeup by Photo Finish's assistants. Bertholdt was waiting outside the room passing back and forth. Photo Finish had allowed for him to come along, but he wasn't allowed in the room when Fluttershy was getting fitted. Back inside the room one of the make up artist put some blush on Fluttershy's face. Photo Finish stared intently for a bit.

"Too much blush". She stated. So the blush was taking off, but now Photo Finish thought it was too little now.

"Not enough". She said.

So it was but back on.

"Too much". She said.

So it was taken off.

"Not enough Said.

So it was put back on.

"Perfect". Photo Finish stated finally satisfied. Fluttershy however wasn't satisfied or happy, and with all the dust that had been blown into her face caused her noise to tickle.

"Ah... Aaah...Choo" Fluttershy let out a small sneeze.

"Oh, yes! Even her schneezes are graceful. Now go! How do you feel? Excited? Overjoyed? Thrilled beyond your wildest dreams"? Photo Finish asked.

"N... nervous." Fluttershy replied confusing Photo Finish.

"Nervous? Dun be ridiculous. You're only facing a large crowd of ponies who will be watching your every move and silently judging you." She told Fluttershy which made the pegagus even more nervous. All of a sudden music began playing. The show was beginging. A smile formed on Photo Finish's face.

"Your cue! Now go!" As she shoved Fluttershy out onto the stage. Fluttershy fliched at all the flashing lights, and pictures being taken of her. She scaned the area, and breath a sigh of relief when she spotted Bertholdt in the distance watching her. Just knowing he was was there made Fluttershy feel a little better. She took a deep breath,

"You can't let Rarity down. You must do this. You must. You must. You must." Fluttershy said to herself internly as she began to walk down the runway, and show off the dress she was wearing. After a few moments the crowd began cheering.

"So graceful". One pony said.

"So lovely". Said another.

Even Hoity Toity was there.

"So perfect for my new advertisement." He stated.

Soon, Fluttershy was extremly famous, appearing on the front covers of every famous fashion magazine in Equestria. She was even given the red carpet at an event. However when Rarity tried to enter she was denied access which made her extremly frustrated. It seemed that everywhere Rarity went she saw Fluttershy's face. Even Applejack was selling Fluttershy merch at Sweet Apple Acers, and Rainbow Dash was flying overhead with a Fluttershy banner. Oh boy Rarity was getting peeved.

Currently Publicly Available Information Equestra's fashion Magazines. Equestria's Fashion Magazines are a collection of Magaizens created in order to show the latest trends of fashion to ponies throught Equestria.

Bertholdt sat in the hotel room that he and Fluttershy stayed in during her tour. He waited for what felt like hours when the door opened and Fluttershy came in.

"How'd it go"? Bertholdt asked.

Fluttershy didn't say anything.

"Did everything work out okay"? Bertholdt asked again.

Again no response, Fluttershy just slowly began walking towards the bed that Bertholdt was sitting on. Once she got there she climbed up onto it, and hugged Bertholdt who was taken aback for a moment. He was about to say something when he felt Fluttershy begin to tremble. Now Bertholdt was really confused, and nervous, he had no idea what to do in this type of situation.

"Fluttershy are you okay, do you want me to get something"? He asked as he was about to get up only for Fluttershy to hold him tighter.

"No"! She whimpered.

"No? Well what do you want me to do"? Bertholdt asked.

"Just, stay like this. Please". Fluttershy replied as she clung to Bertholdt. Bertholdt knowing Fluttershy was defenitly overwhelmed by all the stress of being famous did what Fluttershy asked of him, and held her in his hooves, all while remembering one of his old friends from the 104th cadets who hugged him in a simlar way, and said the exact sames words.

"Just, stay like this. Please".

"Sasha". Bertholdt murrmed to himself. "Don't worry Fluttershy, I'll stay by your side no matter what". Bertholdt reassured the yellow peagus, who just squeaked in response.

A few days after Fluttershy's tour across Equestria she was back in Ponyville. However she was trying to stay low due to how famous she was now. She really hated all the attention she was getting, and hoped that nopony besides her friends would see her. However Fluttershy's prayer's went unanswered when she was spotted by someone.

"It's Fluttershy"! They exclaimed.

Immeditdely Fluttershy began running from her "Fans". who began chasing after. Fluttershy turned a corner only to be blocked by ponies with cameras who began to surrond her. She tried to fly away, but there were pegasi in the sky too. Fluttershy really hated being a model. She had to think quickly, and thought of the only place she could go in order to escape. Carosuel Boutique. Rarity, who was busy working on a dress looked up. When she saw Fluttershy she tried to force a smile.

"Wow. Look how popular you are. I'm so excited for you. You must be having the best time ever." She said.

"Oh, yes. Best time ever..." Fluttershy replied with a hint of sarcasam in her voice that Rarity didn't noticed. Just then Photo Finish bursted into Carousel Boutique.

"Floottershy! I have been looking for you everywhere. We have the thing at the place". She exclaimed.

"I'll see you at the spa? Our usual time?" Fluttershy asked as she was dragged away.

"Of course! I can't wait to hear all about the... "thing at the place". Rarity replied still with that forced smile on her face. However once they were gone Rarity's smile immeiditly turned into an angry scowl.

"I'm the one who should be mobbed by strangers wherever I go." She groaned. Just then the door to her shop burst open once again.

"Welcome to Carousel Boutique!" Rarity exlcaimed with a smile two Bon Bon, and Berry Punch who had just come in.

"Is she still here? We heard Fluttershy was here." Bon Bon said excitedly.

Rarity frowned. "Oh you just missed her". She replied, but then went back into a customer service smile. "But you're still in luck. I'm having a huge sale on some of my best designs". Rarity informed the two of them.

However Bon Bon, and Berry Punch just stared at Rarity.

"And you are...?" Bon Bon asked

"Rarity of course". Rarity replied.

"Never heard of you". Bon Bon stated

"Yes you have bitch". Rarity said in her head. However she just stared at the two of them before sighing.

"If you're not going to buy anything then leave". Rarity told the two of them who promptely left just as Reiner, and Twilight walked in.

"Hey Rarity, you okay"? Reiner asked.

Rarity sighed.

"Not really". she stated.

"Well do you want to talk about it"? Asked Twilight.

Rarity gave the two of them a small smile.

"Yes, and I know the perfect place".

Rarity, Twilight, and Reiner all walked into a cafe downtown.

"Rarity, is there a spefic reason why you wanted to come to this cafe"? Reiner asked.

Rarity just nodded. The three ponies walked into the cafe, and were greeted by Apple Bloom who was wearing a waitress uniform. Reiner, and Twilight were shocked to see her, but Rarity just smiled.

Hearing the door open Apple Bloom turned to face the ponies who just walked in.

"Hello, and welcome". She stopped when she saw who it was.

"Oh, Miss, Rarity, Miss, Twilight, and Mr. Braun, what brings you here today"? Apple Bloom asked.

"Apple Bloom, you work here"? Reiner asked.

Before Apple Bloom could reply Rarity spoke up

"Hello Apple Bloom darling table for three please". Rarity simply stated not answering Apple Bloom's question.

Apple Bloom just nodded.

"Of course, right this way". She replied.

Apple Bloom led the three of them to a booth at the end of the cafe, and placed down three menus in front of them. She then turned to Reiner.

"To answer your question Mr. Braun, yes I do work here, but only on Fridays and Satardays". She replied.

"Why"? Asked Twilight.

"Well the farm has been low on money, so Applejack suggested that I get a part time job to help out, and also to get my mind off of somethings". Apple Bloom replied.

"What kind of things"? Twilight asked.

"That's. Personal". Apple Bloom replied. "Come on I'll show you three to your booth". she as she led Twilight, Applejack, and Reiner to the end of the cafe, and gave them each menus.

"Here you are, and somepony with be with you very shortly". Apple Bloom replied, she then turned to Rarity. "Oh, and Miss Rarity, I heard about what happpend with Photo Finish". Apple Bloom said sadly.

"Oh it's alright, I'll mange". Rarity replied.

Apple Bloom smiled, and walked away to help other customers.

Meanwhile with Fluttershy, Bertholdt, and Photo Finish at another photo shoot. Fluttershy was standing a few feet back next to Bertholdt as Photo Finish spoke with the photographers.

"Obviously I, Photo Finish, am thwilled to have found her." She told them. Meanwhile Fluttershy just stood still looking nervous, somehting Bertholdt noticed.

"What's wrong Fluttershy"? he asked.

"I'm suppose to be meeting Rarity at the spa soon". Fluttershy replied.

"Alright then go tell Photo Finish that". Bertholdt told her.

"Okay". Said Fluttershy, and she walked up to Photo Finish.

"Um... Photo Finish?" She tried to get her attention, but Photo Finish was too busy to notice.

"I only need to point and shoot, and I capture... the magics!" Photo Finish told the repoters. Finally she was done, and Fluttershy went up to her.

" Photo Finish, I'm so sorry to interrupt. It's just that I'm running late." Fluttershy said.

This caused Photo Finish to gasp in shock.

"How could I have forgotten?!" She exclaimed. Fluttershy smiled thinking Photo was going to let her go. She looked back at Bertholdt who smiled back at her. Fluttershy then started to make her way over to Bertholdt only for Photo Finish to grab her.

"Your appearance at the ballet opening! Everypony who is anypony will be there." Photo Finishe exclaimed causing both Fluttershy, and Bertholdt to gasp in shock.

"Oh, actually I'm supposed to be meeting my friend..." Fluttershy tried to say, but Photo Finish wasn't listening.

"We go"! She stated as she led Fluttershy away.

"Ms. Finish hold" Bertholdt tried to speak up only for Photo Finish to shoot him a glare.

"You hush Mr. Hoover you aren't even suppose to be here, but my star begged me to let you come along". Photo Finish said making Bertholdt shut his mouth.

"Damnit Reiner, you should be here too". Bertholdt thought to himself.

Back at the spa house Rarity, and Twilight sat in the bath. Reiner had decieded to go back home after they left the cafe.

"My hooves are getting positively pruney, I've been waiting here so long. Obviously Fluttershy's just too busy with her new career to spend time with her best friend." Rarity complained.

"I'm sure she just got tied up." Twilight said trying to reassure Rarity.

"Of course she did. She's a big bright shining star! I wish that star would burn out." Rarity said bitterly. Twilight gasped in shock after Rarity said that.

"Rarity! Fluttershy is your friend." She scolded.

"I know, I know. And I should be happy for her, but instead I'm just... jealous! Oh, please promise you won't tell her I feel this way. Please, please, pleasepleaseplease!" Rarity begged. Twilight nodded in agreement.

"You have my word. Losing a friend's trust is the fastest way to lose a friend."

"Forever"! Pinkie Pie exclaimed suddendly apperaing out of a bowl of cookies.

"What the, how did you"? Twilight began to ask.

"Don't question it"! Pinkie Pie replied glaring at Twilight as she disappered back down into the bowl.

A while later Rarity got herelf fitted into a new gown, and went out to show it to Twilight.

"Wow! You look great!" Twilight complemted.

Rarity simply smiled.

"Fluttershy may be the one who's famous, but that doesn't mean I have to stop looking fabulous." She stated before taking her leave. Just then, as soon as Rarity was gone Fluttershy came rushing in.

"Rarity! I'm so sorry I'm... " She began, only to see that Rarity wasn't there, only Twilight. "Oh no. She's already gone, isn't she?" Fluttershy realized.

"Sorry". Twilight replied trying to comfort her.

"Oh, I can't believe this. I am so frustrated, I could just scream." Fluttershy groaned. She then took a deep breath, and let out a very tiny squeek.

"Feel better"? Twilight asked.

"No. Fluttershy replied. She then looked up at Twilight. "Can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Of course Twilight replied.

"You swear not to tell Rarity"? Fluttershy asked.

"I promise". Twilight answered.

"Pinkie Promise"? Fluttershy asked again.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my Ooowwwww!" Twilight yelped after she poked herself in the eye. Once Fluttershy knew she could trust Twilight she began to tell Twilight her true feelings.

"I don't like being a model. No, I hate being a model. All this attention is awful, just awful. And I'm only doing it because Rarity told me I must. I must! I must! I must". Fluttershy explained.

"Oh, really? Well... If you wanna know the truth, Rarity..." Twilight was about to tell Fluttershy how Rarity was feeling when Pinkie Pie once to appear out of the bowl of cookies, and shake her head before sinking back down.

"What were you about to say"? Fluttershy asked when Pinkie Pie appeared again.

"Forever". Pinkie Pie whispered threatenligly to Twilight who turned back to Fluttershy.

"Nothing". Twilight said with a nervous grin.

Back in the main lobby Bertholdt sat with Reiner.

"So how is Fluttershy handling being a model"? Reiner asked.

Bertholdt sighed.

"She defeintly doesn't like it, and neither do I. She's always surroned by ponies who get in her face, and I'm not allowed to be near her at any point during her photoshoots. I think the only reason she hasn't had a full on breakdown is because she know's I'm there with her, and giving her moral support."

"If she doesn't like it then she needs to learn to stand up for herself, and tell Photo Finish she doesn't want to be a model. The same goes for you Bertholdt". Reiner stated.

"What are you talking about"? Bertholdt asked.

"You're physically the most powerful of the Nine Titans, the only one that can match the Colossal is the Founder. That being said you've never once truly utitlized the Colossal Titan's full potienal, and you've always had to reley on either me, or someone else telling you to do something before you actually do it. Face it Bertholdt, both you, and Fluttershy need to learn to be more asseritve." Reiner stated.

Bertholdt looked down for a few minutes before speaking again.

"How's Rarity doing". He asked.

"I think she's handling it pretty well, but it's clear she jealous of Fluttershy's fame". Reiner replied.

"Ah". Bertholdt said as he looked down again. He stared off into space for maybe about two minutes before sighing. "I wanna go home". He muttered.

"Me too Bertholdt. Me too." Reiner replied.

Soon Fluttershy, and Twilight came into the lobby, and walked over to the two warriors.

"Hey girls, how are you doing". Reiner asked.

"Were okay, but now I'm not sure what to do". Twilight admitted.

"I'm actually kind of hungry". Fluttershy stated. "What about any of you"? She asked the others.

"Oh, Reiner and I ate not too long ago so were good." Twilight replied.

"Oh okay, how about you Bertholdt"? Fluttershy asked.

Bertholdt's face flustered red.

"Uh, you and me, going to a reasturaunt, together"? He stammered to which Fluttershy nodded. Bertholdt turned to look at Reiner, who nodded his head. Bertholdt then turned back to Fluttershy. "Yeah sure". He said.

Fluttershy beamed happily and hugged Bertholdt.

"Great then let's go". She exclaimed.

Reiner, and I will hide you so you don't get mobbed by anypony out there". Twilight told them.

"That would be very helpful". Fluttershy stated.

Soon Twilight, Reiner, Bertholdt, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy left the spa house. Twilight, Reiner, Bertholdt, And Pinkie Pie were standing around Fluttershy in order to hide her from the other ponies, who were very clearly looking for her. Soon they arrived at the Cafe where Apple Bloom worked. Twilight walked up to the door, and went inside. She then walked over to the front where a worker was waiting.

"Hello, and how can I help you"? He asked.

"I'd like to speak to Apple Bloom". Twilight replied.

"Sure wait one moment". The worker replied.

Twilight waited for about three minutes when Apple Bloom came up to her.

"Hi Twilight, you needed to see me"? She asked.

Yeah, I need you help". Twilight then whispered the situation into Apple Bloom's ear. Apple Bloom then nodded, and turned to the worker who had greeted Twilight.

"We have a code FP". She informed him.

The stalion nodded his head, and pulled out a raido.

"Code FP". He repeated into the raido.

"On it". Said a female voice.

Apple Bloom then turned to Twilight.

"Come on, let's go". She replied.

Twilight looked at Apple Bloom in confusion.

"What's going on". She asked.

"A code FP is a protocal this cafe uses whenever a famous pony comes in". Apple Bloom explained.

"They must some kind of system they use when a famous pony comes". Twilight thought to herself as she followed Apple Bloom outside. Once outside Apple Bloom looked to see that the cost was clear. She then motioned for Fluttershy, and Bertholdt to come inside. Once the two of them were inside they were met by Apple Bloom, and an Elder stalion who appeared to be in his mid fifties.

"Good afternoon Mr. Stanley". Apple Bloom greeted.

"Come this way". Mr. Stanley said with a warm smile on his face.

The four ponies walked to a door, and the back end of the cafe. Once there Apple Bloom opened it, and all of them walked down the stairs. Once down the stairs Fluttershy, and Bertholdt were amazed to find themselves in a very luxarious room.

"What is this place"? Asked Bertholdt.

"This is a private dining area built in for famous ponies who don't want to be bothered when they are eating". Mr. Stanley explained.

"It's beautiful". Fluttershy stated.

"I'll say". Bertholdt replied nodding in agreement.

"When was this built"? Fluttershy asked.

"About fifty years ago when a famous singer came to this resturaunt, and was swarmed by a bunch of ponies. She was unable to eat her meal, and ended up leaving. So this area was bulit so something like that wouldn't happen again". Apple Bloom explained.

Mr. Stanley then turned to Apple Bloom.

"Considering they are your friends I'll let you handle this, after all you are my most trusted employe". He explained.

"Thank you sir". Apple Bloom replied as Mr. Stanley left.

After about an hour and a half Fluttershy, and Bertholdt left the cafe, and met up with Twilight, and Reiner.

"Hey you two, how was it". Reiner asked causing Bertholdt to glare at him embarrsed. Fluttershy however just smiled.

"It was wonderful! So quiet, and peaceful, it was just amazing to not be mobbed by so many ponies". She explained.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself". Twilight replied.

Later the four ponies were walking across town, with Fluttershy wearing some sort of disguse as a way to hid herself. After walking around in silence for a few minutes Twilight finally broke the silence.

"I was just thinking. If you really don't like being a model, you could always quit." She suggested.

"That's right, just tell Photo Finish you don't wanna do this anymore". Reiner replied.

Fluttershy however shook her head. "Oh, no. I could never do such a thing. Rarity would be devastated."

But Rarity Told me". Twilight began only to stop when Pinkie Pie appeared from a basket of apples and glared at her making Twilight shut up real quick. Pinkie Pie watched continued to watch Twilight as she took a bite out of the apple in her hoof. Once she did though her angry scowl instantly turned into a happy smile.

"Mmm... Juicy!" She excalimed happily.

"Uhhhhhh!" Twilight groaned.

"What were you talking about eairler Twilight"? Bertholdt asked.

"Oh, um nothing". Twilight replied.

She smiled sheepishly at the others.

"Oh, if only all these ponies didn't like me so much. Photo Finish wouldn't want me to model anymore. She'd find somepony else with... the magic!" Fluttershy stated.

Twilight looked down. "I guess you're right". she replied. Then all of a sudden an idea flew into her horn. "You're right. You're right, you're right, you're right!" Twilight exclaimed as she jumped around exictedly. However in doing so she knocked off Fluttershy'd disguse.

"It's Fluttershy". Said a pony. And soon enough Fluttershy was swarmed by a crowd. So Reiner, Twilight, and Bertholdt had to drag her away.

"So what are you planning Twilight"? Reiner asked.

"Simple. Fluttershy there's no way you could ever make yourself look bad, but if I use my magic to make you look bad instead, then Photo Finish won't want you to model anymore". Twilight replied.

"Really, you'd do that for me"? Fluttershy asked.

Twilight nodded.

Fluttershy threw herself onto Twilight and gave her a big hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you"! She exclaimed.

"Can't breath". Twilight choked as Fluttershy hugged her.

Twilight went over to Sugarcube Corner, and told Pinkie Pie her plan to use her magic to make Fluttershy look bad.

"Don't you see? On her own, Fluttershy could never do something unattractive. But if I used my magic to help her do something unattractive at her next fashion show, no one will ever want her to model again. And if Fluttershy no longer has to be a model, Rarity will no longer have to be jealous of her. And I'll no longer have to keep their secrets! It's the perfect plan"! Twilight explained. She then ran up and got real close to Pinkie Pie. "You can't tell anyone about it. Promise me you won't tell anyone?" She asked.

Pinkie Pie responed by zipping her lips, and then doing some weird movements which only proceeded to confuse Twilight.

"So, do you promise or not"? Twilight asked.

"Uh, yes! Obviously, that's why I zipped my mouth closed, then locked it with a key, then dug a hole, then buried the key, then built a house on top of the hole where I buried the key, then moved into the house on top of the hole." Pinkie Pie explained.

"Of course you did". Twilight muttered.

The next day Twilight, Reiner, Bertholdt and Fluttershy stood behind the stage of another one of Fluttershy's shows. A huge crowd was waiting to see Fluttershy in anticpated exictment. Fluttershy saw this, and gulped nevously. She turned to face Twilight.

"You really think it'll work?" Fluttershy asked.

Twilight nodded with a smile. "They love you for being you. So all I have to do is make you not be you. Just leave it to me." She replied with confidince just as music began playing.

"Looks like it's starting". Bertholdt pointed out.

"I hope this works". Reiner stated.

Back outfront Rarity came into the show wearing one of the dresses she made.

"Guess it's time to see what all the fuss is about". She murmered as Fluttershy stepped out onto the stage. Fluttershy took a few steps as Twilight peeked from behind the curtain. She then lit up her horn, and made Fluttershy trip. The audiance, Photo Finish, and Rarity all gasped in shock as Twilight made Fluttershy's body do all sort of strange and unnattractive movements. Then Twilight made Fluttershy pick her nose.

"Really"? Reiner asked.

"She has to look as unnattractive as possible so Photo Finish won't want her to model anymore". Twilight replied.

Reiner just sighed as Twilight continued.

Rarity looked on from afar. At first she found it quite amussing as Fluttershy began to act like a dog, but then she started to look concerned as the other ponies we're look at her friend in disgust. "Oh no". She whispered in fear.

Finally Fluttershy began to bray like a donkey, and that was the final straw for the audiance.

"Get her off the stage". Golden Harverst exclaimed.

"She's an embarrassment to all things fashion!" Stated Lemon Hearts as the crowd started booing.

Fluttershy appeared to look sad, but secretly she was happy that everyone now hated her.

"I, Photo Finish, have made a terrible mistake!" Photo Finish exclaimed which made Fluttershy even more happy.

"It worked". Bertholdt stated excitedly. However Rarity couldn't stand to hear her friend being booed at. Even though she was jealous of all the fame and attention Fluttershy was getting Rarity felt she had to do something, so she did.

"Bravo! I say bravo!" She cheered confusing everyone.

"Bravo? Who could possibly say bravo to that horrid display?" A pony named Lyrica Lilac asked in disbelif as Rarity kept on cheering.

"Such attitude! Such pizzazz! She's invented an entirely new kind of modeling! Bravo!"

"Who is saying this things"? Lilac asked. That was when another pony, Royal Ribbon spotted Rarity and gasped.

"It's her. The unicorn in the gorgeous cape and headdress." She stated.

Lyrica Lilac looked at Rarity, and admired her.

"Now that is a pony who clearly knows a thing or two about fashion. Well, if that fabulous pony likes it, then I do too! Bravo!" She cheered, and soon the crowd was once again cheering for Fluttershy making her moan, While Twilight, Reiner, and Bertholdt groaned.

Back inside Fluttershy's dressing room she was venting her frustrations to the other three.

"This is awful. Just awful! Somehow I've become more popular than ever. Oh, I'm so frustrated I could just kick something!" She said as she gentely tapped a vase.

"That make you feel any better"? Reiner asked.

Fluttershy just sighed. "If only Rarity didn't want me to be a model". She complained.

This proceeded to extremley Frustrate Twilight.

"Ugh! But Rarity...!" Twilight quickly covere her mouth confusing the others. Just then Rarity burst into the room.

"Fluttershy! Are you alright". She asked in concered.

"Im great. I'm a super famous fashion model. Why wouldn't I be great?". Fluttershy lied with a fake smile on her face.

This frustrated Twilight even more.

"Because you ha.....! Again Twilight covered her mouth.

"Twi you good"? Bertholdt asked. Twilight just nodded with sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Out there on the runway, everyone was turning on you and... Oh... Oh, Fluttershy. It's so awful. I wanted them to." Rarity admited.

"You did"? Fluttershy asked in confusion.

"Of course she did! Because...!" This time Twilight shoved a bunch of fruit into her mouth.

Rarity turned to Fluttershy, and finally admited how she was feeling.

"I'm jealous! I wanted all the attention. And instead it was going to you. I even started hoping that you would do something silly so your modeling career would be over. But then, when it started happening, all I could think was how could I want you to fail at something you love so much?" She stated.

"But... Fluttershy doesn't... Ugh"! Twilight ran over to a potted plant and burried her head inside.

Now it was Fluttershy's turned to admit her feelings.

"Love? Oh Rarity I hate being a model". She said.

"You do"? Rarity asked.

"More then anything". Fluttershy replied as Bertholdt walked up to the two of them nodding in agreement.

"She comes back to the hotel in tears every single night". Bertholdt stated.

Rarity stared at Fluttershy. She had been completly unaware of how negetively modeling was effecting her.

"Oh Fluttershy if you didn't like being a model, then why did you keep doing". Rarity asked.

"I was afraid if I quit, you'd be mad at me for not wanting to... "shine all over Equestria". Fluttershy stated as tears began to fill her eyes. Rarity walked over to Fluttershy, and gave her a big hug all while admiting her own feelings.

"And I thought if I told you how jealous I was of your success, you'd think I was a terrible friend."

Fluttershy gasped. "Never"!

Rarity sighed. "All this time".

"If we had just told the truth". Fluttershy stated.

Rarity looked at Fluttershy and smiled.

"I promise never to keep my feelings in secret again." She said.

"Me too". Fluttershy agreed.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." They both said in unison before laughing. Just then Photo Finish came into the room

"You were brilliant. Brilliant! I've already got six photo shoots lined up for tomorrow alone." She told Fluttershy who just smirked.

"I'm sorry, Photo Finish, but I don't think I'll be able to make any of them." She apologized.

"Whaaat?" Photo Finish exclaimed.

Rairty and Fluttershy just smirked, before high hoofing each other,

"We go"! They cheered as they left followed by Berthodt, and Reiner leaving both a very confused Photo Finish, and very frustrated Twilight Sparkle behind.

"Vat has just happend"? Photo Finish asked. As Twilight stuck her had out of the vase.

"Spike has a crush on Rarity"! She exclaimed. Pinkie Pie then appeared in the mirror and sighed.

"And you were doing so well". She said.

Twilight then turned to Pinkie Pie with fury in her eyes. Pinkie Pie saw this, and gulped, before chucking nervously. Twilight then walked over, and grabbed a pipe off the wall.

"Yikes"! Pinkie Pie yelped as Twilight began to chase her around town.

The next day Fluttershy, Rarity, Apple Bloom, Twilight, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Spike were back at the spa.

"Ah, now this is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon Fluttershy said while she sat in the spa tub.

"Isn't it though"? Rarity replied from inside the steam bath.

"I couldn't agree more". Apple Bloom stated from inside the mud pool. "I'm glad you too were able to work things out. She told Rarity, and Fluttershy".

"Yep, in the end everything worked out". Bertholdt said.

"Well, almost everything". Reiner replied as he turned over to Twilight who was resiting her letter to the princess.

"Dear Princess Celestia,
Being a good friend means being able to keep a secret. But you should never be afraid to share your true feelings with a good friend". Once she was done, she turned to Spike.

"Did you get all that, Spike?" She asked.

"No. I did not. I still can't believe you told someone about my secret feelings for Rarity." Spike stated angrily.

Twilight gave him a small smile.

"You're right. That was wrong of me, and I'm very sorry." She apologized.

"Apology accepted." Spike Replied.

Twilight smiled.

"Now will you take down my letter to Princess Celestia"? She asked.

"I would love to. But... I'm a little busy at the moment." Spike stated as he began to fan Rarity.

Twilight just sighed.

Preview

Twilight, and her friends are headed to Applaloosa to visit Applejack, and Apple Bloom's cousin. However while on the way they encounter a heard a bufflo who don't want anymore apple trees planted in their territoty.

Next Episode.
Over a Barrel

Author's Note:

Characters in Order of Appearance

  1. Fluttershy
  2. Louts Blossm
  3. Rarity
  4. Aloe
  5. Reiner Braun
  6. Twilight Sparkle
  7. Pinkie Pie
  8. Bertholdt Hoover
  9. Spike
  10. Apple Bloom
  11. Big Macintosh (Flashback)
  12. Photo Finish
  13. Hoity Toity
  14. Lyra Heartstrings
  15. Derpy Hooves
  16. Lemon Hearts
  17. Twinkleshine
  18. Applejack
  19. Rainbow Dash
  20. Sasha Braus (Flashback)
  21. Golden Harvest
  22. Shoeshine
  23. Minnuette
  24. Sweetie Drops
  25. Berry Punch
  26. Mr. Stanley
  27. Gala Appleby
  28. Daisy
  29. Goldengrape
  30. Cherry Berry
  31. Samatha Cheerlie
  32. Lyrica Lilac
  33. Royal Ribbon
PreviousChapters Next