• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 3,276 Views, 113 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic With Reiner and Bertholdt Season 1 - TheUnknownPhantom5



Reiner Braun . The Armored Titan, and Bertholdt Hoover. The Colossal Titan end up in Equestria

  • ...
8
 113
 3,276

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 15: Swarm of the Centrury: Gala Arc Part 8

On the outskirts of the Everfree Forest, Fluttershy and her animal friends where collecting flowers, now on a normal day, any flower would have been fine, but on this particular day, Princess Celestia was making a visit to ponyville, and Fluttershy knew that the flowers had to be extra special.

"La, la la, la la, la la, la la". She sang as a squriel came up to her and presented a flower he had collected for her, causing the pegagus to smile.

"Thank you little squirrel, but remember: these flowers are for Princess Celestia. Only the prettiest ones will do". Fluttershy told him, as she kept singing.

"La, la la, la la, la la, la la".

All of a sudden, she heard a chirp which caused her to jump behind the cart she had with her. She remained their until she saw what was making the chirping noise. It was a small, strange, yet super cute creature.

"Oh, hello there little guy". Fluttershy said, unsure of what to make of this strange new creature.

"I've never seen anything like you before".

Fluttershy then noticed that the thing was sniffing the fruit in her basket, so she decieded to be nice and feed it.

"Oh, are you hungry"? she asked. She then gave a small piece of fruit to the strange creature. It respondeded by devouring the whole basket shocking Fluttershy.

"Oh my, I guess you we're hungry". she giggled. The creature then flew into Fluttershy's hair, and began to rest. Fluttershy couldn't help but smile at how adorable the creature was.

"You're the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to show you to my friends". she said as she trotted off into town.

At the Golden Oak, Twilight was rushing around trying to clean the place in order for it to be ready for Princess Celestia's visit.

" Oh! Hurry up, Spike! This place isn't gonna clean itself". she told her dragon assiastant.

"It also didn't mess itself up". Spike grumbled, Twilight however heard him and shot him a glare.

"She'll be here tommorow"! She stated.

"I thought this was just an unofficial casual visit". Spike said.

"There's nothing casual about a visit from royalty. I want this place to be spotless, and you've barely made a dent in the clutter". Twilight retorted.

Spike just groaned and contiuned.

"Maybe you should, ugh, start reading them one at a time-- whoa ho! Aw".

Spike had tripped and fallen over one of the many books Twilight had scattered across the floor, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Everything's got to be perfect. No time for fooling around".

Spike grunted as he got to his feet.

"You know, this would be an awful lot easier if there weren't two of us here getting under each other's feet".

Twilight smiled at Spike's idea and jumped to her hoofs.

"Great idea. You clean, I'll go see how everyone else's preparations are coming".

"That's not what I! Spike tried to protest but Twilight was already gone".

(2chi Plays)

Twilight trotted through Ponyville, so far everything was looking well for Princess Celestia's visit, as she walked admiring the decarations she heard a voice call out to her.

"Good morning Twilght".

Twilight turned and saw Reiner Braun walking up to her.

"Oh, hello Reiner, how are you doing"? Twilight asked.

"I'm fine." Reiner replied, "What are you doing out". he then asked.

Twilight smiled.

"I'm just checking to make sure everything is perfect for Princess Celestia's visit" she responded before asking "Do you wanna help".

"Sure thing". Reiner replied.

The two of them walked through the town, spotting Apple Bloom working on a drawing for the visit. Reiner walked up to her and put his hoof on her shoulder.

"That's a nice drawing". he compliemeted.

Apple Bloom, not knowing Reiner was even behind her yelped in suprise, before grabbing Reiner's hoof, and then flipping him onto his back, causing Reiner to groan in pain. Once Apple Bloom realized what she did, she gasped in suprise.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Reiner, but you should know never to sneak up on a girl like that"! Apple Bloom scolded.

"Dully noted". Reiner groaned.

Apple Bloom gave him a small smile.

"I'll go get you an icepack", she said before trotting away.

"Thank you". Reiner groaned again, as Twilight walked over to him, chuckling.

"You okay". she asked.

Reiner groaned as he stood up.

"Yeah".

"Apple Bloom's right you know. You should never sneak up on ponies, especialy a girl". Twilight stated just as Apple Bloom returned with an icepack for Reiner, who put it on his forhead.

"So what are y'all doing anyways". Apple Bloom asked.

"We're just checking on preperations for the Princess's visit tommorow". Twilight explained. "Wanna help". she asked.

"Sure I'm pretty much done here". Apple Bloom responed as she let the two older ponies look at her drawing. Twilight and Reiner stared at it, and their jaws dropped and how detailed and accruate it was".

"Apple Bloom". Twilight began. "This is amazing, I never knew you we're such a talent artist".

Apple Bloom blushed.

"Aww, thanks Twilight".

"Well then, let's go see how everyone else is doing". Twilight stated.

The three ponies walked through the park admring all the hardwork everypony was doing. Apple Bloom in particular was excited to see everyone working so hard and felt honored that Twilight asked her to help out.

Twilight and Reiner too we're glad to see everything seemed to be going smoothly, that was until Twilight saw the welcome banner hung up by Golden Harvest and Berry Punch. It didn't take long for Twilight to notice something was wrong as she walked over to the two mares.

"What happened to the rest of her name"? Twilight asked.

"We couldn't fit it all in". Golden Harvest explained

Twilight frowned at that excuse.

"You can't hang up a banner that says welcome Princess Celest! Take it down and start over". Twilight demanded.

Reiner in the meantime walked over to Bon Bon who was watering flowers.

"That looks amazing, keep up the good work". he complemeted.

Eventually the three of them made their way to Sugarcube Corner to check on the baking.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Cake. How's the banquet coming". Twilight asked.

"Oh it would be coming alot better if" Mrs. Cake explained before pointing over to Pinkie Pie who was eating all the deserets.

"Pinkie! What are you doing? Those sweets are for Princess Celestia"! Reiner exclaimed.

I know. That's why I'm tasting them. Somepony needs to make sure that everything is tasty enough to touch the royal tongue, and I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess! Pinkie explained causing Reiner to roll his eyes. They were then intterupted by Fluttershy's voice.

"Twilight, Pinkie, Apple Bloom, Reiner, you'll never believe...." Fluttershy stopped and looked down sheepishly.

"Oh sorry, am I intteruping something"? She asked shyly.

"Not at all, come on in"! Pinkie Pie smiled.

Fluttershy smiled back and got a very excited look on her face.

"You'll never believe what I found at the edge of the everfree forest. Come on out little guy".

As Fluttershy said this, the creature popped out of her fur, but it was then followed by four others, shocking Fluttershy.

"Five"?

Twilight and Apple Bloom looked at the creatures in aww.

"They're amazing. What are they"? asked Twilight.

"I'm not sure, I also don't know where these other four came from". Fluttershy explained.

"I'll take one off your hooves. I've never seen anything so... adorable". Twilight said as she hugged one of them, before chuckling nervously.

"Besides, it'll be nice to have a companion for Spike so he won't bother me so much while I'm studying".

"I'd like one too. They look absoultley precious". Apple Bloom stated as one landed onto her hoof".

Fluttershy looked over to Reiner and Pinkie Pie.

"How about you two"? she asked.

"Sure, why not it might be interesting to have one of these little guys around". Reiner replied. Pinkie Pie however wasn't as thrilled as the others seemed to be.

"Ugh a parasprite! Are you kidding". she exclaimed in disgust.

"Ugh"? asked Fluttershy in confusion.

"A Para what"? asked Twilight.

"How could you not like"? Fluttershy began only to be intteruppted by Pinke Pie as she left sugarcube corner.

"Now I have to find a trombone"! she stated.

"A what". asked Reiner.

"A trombone, you know" Pinkie Pie then began to imitate the sound of said instrument.

"Why do you need a trombone"? Apple Bloom asked, but Pinkie Pie was already long gone.

Twilight sighed.

"Ahhh, typical Pinkie".

She then turned to Apple Bloom, and Reiner.

"I'm gonna go check on Rarity and see how she's doing with the dresses". She told them

"Okay, bye Ms. Twilight". Apple Bloom waved

At the Carousel Botique Rarity was trying to fit Rainbow Dash in a dress, but the pegagus wasn't willing to hold still, and wanted to do anything else besides be fittied for a dress. With them was Bertholdt Hoover who was wearing a tan colored suit, and tie.

"Stand still, Rainbow Dash". Rarity ordered

"I cannn't, I need to flyyy. This is wayyyy toooo boring for me". Dash complained.

"You didn't hear Mr. Hoover complaing now did you"? Rarity questioned.

Rainbow Dash just groaned as Bertholdt chuckled when Twilight walked in through the door and noticed the dresses, a smile forming on her face.

"Wow. Rarity, those outfits are gorgeous".

Rarity smiled at Twilight's complement.

"Thank you Twilight it's nice to know that at least two ponies appreciates my talents". Rarity stated shooting Rainbow Dash a glare.

"Ugh sooooooo Booooring" Dash complained.

All of a sudden the creature that Twilight got from Fluttershy chirpped and came out of Twilight's fur with 3 others in tow, confusing the mare.

"Wow, what are they"? asked Rainbow Dash.

"The better question is, where did they come from? I only had one a minute ago". Twilight explained.

" Uh, I'll take one". Rainbow Dash offered.

"Me too, oh, they're perfect". Stated Rarity.

"How about you Bertholdt"? asked Twilight.

Bertholdt thought for a bit, as he looked at one of the creatures.

"Sure, I'm pretty sure if I didn't, I'd regret it later" the stalion said when Pinkie Pie walked in.

"Does anypony know where I can find an accordion"? she asked only to be ignored. "Um you guys? Hello".

Currently Publicly Avalible Imformation Parapristes. Small adorble little flying insects who despite they're cute features are known to mutilpe very quickly and eat anything in site.

Apple Bloom trotted through the town, still admiring all the hardwork everypony was doing to ensure that Princess Celestia's vist was special, but then her mind went back to what happened at sugarcube corner.

"Now I need a trombone"!.

"What would Pinkie Pie need a trombone for, and why did she have such a negative attitude to the cretures"?

Apple Bloom pondered this for a while, until she felt herself bump into to someone, who took her out of her thoughts with a shocked.

"Woah Nelly"!

Apple Bloom looked up, and was greated by the curious look of her older sister Applejack.

"Oh, sorry Applejack, I didn't see you there". Apple Bloom explained. Applejack raised her eyebrow, and gave Apple Bloom a look.

"Ya alright their Apple Bloom"? she asked.

Apple Bloom was confused by Applejack's question.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be"?

"Because you seemed to be lost in thought, and I know you. You always pay attention to your surrondings unless you're really thinking hard about something". Applejack explained.

Apple Bloom sighed.

"Yeah I guess I am lost in thought".

"You wanna tell me what's on yer mind". Asked Applejack.

"Okay, look what Fluttershy gave me". Apple Bloom said as she looked up at her hair. That was when not one, but four of the creautres came out, shocking the little filly. Applejack was shocked as well.

"Apple Bloom, what are these things".

"I'm not sure, but I do rememebr Pinkie Pie calling them........... Parasprites".

And Fluttershy gave you four of them? asked Applejack.

"She gave me one". Apple Bloom explained. Then she remembered the same thing happened with Fluttershy.

"When Fluttershy came to show them to Twilight, Reiner, Pinkie Pie, and I she also claimed that she only origninally had one, but then one became five, and now I took one, and it became for, so that's one thing we can learn about these creatures, is that they can multiplie very quickly, question is how though"?

"That's a question for later, right now we're going to have to figure out a place to keep them, if that's alirght with you". Asked Applejack.

Apple Bloom nodded.

"You know another thing that confused me, was that Pinkie Pie said she needed a trombone". Apple Bloom stated.

"Why woud she need a trombone"? asked Applejack.

"I don't know, just Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie I guess". Apple Bloom answered

The two Apple Siblings bursted out laughing as they headed for Sweet Apple Acres

That night, Twilight finally returned home after checking on all the preprations for the visit tommorow.

"The decorations, the banquet, I really hope everything comes together in time for tomorrow".

"She looked at Spike snoring, and then at the creature and gave a small smile.

"Oh, what can go wrong".

The next moring Twilight awoke to find a startling suprise waiting for her. The creature had mutiplied again, and now this time, instead of four, their were at least a hundred flying around her house.

"Spike! Wake up! What happend!? Twilight asked in a panic.

Spike looked around in complete shock

"Huh? Whaaa! What's going on"?

"Where did they all come from"? asked Twilight.

"I don't know. The little guy got hungry in the night, so I gave him a snack, but... I have no idea where these others came from". Spike answered before noticing that they we're making a mess of the libaray all over again.

"Oh no they're ruining all my hard work"! He complained while Twilight herself looked around in a panic.

"The princess will be here in a few hours! Spike help me round them up"! she exclaimed.

"Ugh, what does it look like I'm doin"? Spike asked before once again falling off the ladder.

"Ooow, waaah! D'oh. I know, I know, stop fooling around".

At her home cloud home, Rainbow Dash was awoken by the sight of serveal of the creatures. No matter how hard she tried to escape they just kept flying around her.

Meanwhile in their house, Reiner and Bertholdt we're doing the best they could to keep the creatures in check.

"Why did we agree to take two of them"? Bertholdt asked rhetoricly.

On Sweet Apple Acres, the creatures we're contained in a giant enclousers as per Apple Bloom's sugestion. She stood their with Applejack, the two of them we're sweating but had smiles on their faces as Apple Bloom turned to face Applejack.

"And you said this was going to be a waste of time when Daddy and I we're building it".

Applejack just rolled her eyes, and smiled when all of a sudden Pinkie Pie came right out of nowhere and tackled Applejack to the ground.

"Hi Applejack, Apple Bloom" the pink earth pony smiled.

"Ugh, Pinkie Pie, what the hay are you doing"? asked Applejack.

"Oh! I need a harmonica! Do you have a harmonica, oh please, oh please say you have one"! Pinkie praticly begged the orange pony.

"Uh yeah, I do actually". Applejack said as she pulled one out, and gave it to Pinkie Pie.

"Oh thank you thank you"! she said.

"Um Pinkie, why do you need all these instruments"? asked Apple Bloom, but Pinkie Pie was already long gone. Unfourtenlty though, when she ran off Pinkie aciedently unlocked the gate keeping the creatures inside the enclourse, allowing them outside. Apple Bloom was able to jump out of the way in time before they came swarming, Applejack. Was not so lucky as they flew right by her, making her disy, and dazed.

"Applejack, You okay"? Apple Bloom asked in concern.

"Uh, I'll take a side order of fries with those Chicken Mcfingers". Applejack state in a daze.

At her botique, Rarity was more or so accepting of the fact that the creatures had mutiplied, as they we're helping her with her work.

"Not only are you adorable, but you're also quite useful".

One of them came over and landed on Rarity's hoof, purring, but then it started to gag causing Rarity to become concerned.

"Oh, are you alright". She asked it only for the creature to then throw up another one of itself right infront of Rarity, grossing her out.

"Aaah! Eewwww! Aaah! Gross gross gross! No creature that behaves so revoltingly is allowed in my boutique"! Rarity exclaimed. The creature responed by once again vomiting another one, causing her to scream. As Rarity tried to round them up, Pinkie Pie suddendly came bursting through the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Rarity look! Applejack gave me a harmonica"! She said in excitment before noticing the swarm.

"And not a moment too soon"! she gasped.

Rarity however was in no mood to hear about Pinkie's musical instrument.

"Pinkie I'm a little busy at the moment".

"And I'm not"? You know how many more instruments I've gotta find? a lot! that's how many. Now if we split the list between us, we might just make it in time".

Rarity only rolled her eyes in response.

"Pinkie I don't have time to take part in your little scavanger hunt I've got a real problem"! Rarity stated.

"You've got a real problem, all right. And a banjo is the only answer"! Pinkie Pie responded.

Rarity just walked away from Pinkie.

Elsewhere, Twilight was rushing through the park with the creatures in her bag, when she saw Rarity, and gasped. Rarity herself stopped and walked up to Twilight.

"I see you and I are having the same problem". Rarity stated.

"Dito". They heard Rainbow Dash say as she flew by, with the things in hot pursuit.

"Yeah, us two". Reiner said as he and Bertholdt came up to the group.

"And you ani't the only ones". Applejack called out as she and Apple Bloom joined up with the others as well.

"How could this have happened"? asked Apple Bloom.

"Im not sure, but Fluttershy is an expert on animals. I'm sure she can figure out how to make them stop mutilplying". Twilight stated.

So the group raced over to Fluttershy's cottage with the hopes of figuring out how to stop the spread of these creatures, but once they arrived, they saw that her house was infested with them.

"Or, maybe not". Twilight muttered.

The Parasprites kept swarming around the cottage as Fluttershy tried to gather them up.

"Ugh Fluttershy do something! Can't you get them under control"! asked Reiner.

"I've tried everything I know: I've tried begging, and pleading, and beseeching, and asking politely"! Fluttershy exclaimed.

Twilight then had a vision of Princess Celestia arrving in ponyville and the parasptrties capturing her.

"If we can't get them under control before the princess arrives, it'll be a total disaster".

Another Parasprite went up infront of Rarity and once again through up in her face.

"Ew! If you ask me, it's already a total disaster".

"What do we do"? asked Fluttershy in a panic.

They all thought for a moment, until Reiner came up with an idea.

"I got it"! He exclaimed before turning to face the Apple Sisters. "Applejack, no one can herd like you".

Rainbow Dash smiled at Reiner's plan.

"Yeah! We can drive 'em back into the forest". she stated excietedly.

Applejack thought for a bit, before nodding her head.

Alright, I'll rastle 'em up, but I need everypony's help to do it. Twilight, you Reiner, Apple Bloom and Rarity wait over there. I'll herd the little critters straight at ya like a funnel. Rainbow Dash, you, Bertholdt, and Fluttershy stay on top of 'em, don't let 'em fly away.

"Aye aye". Said Rainbow Dash

"Yeeeeeee-haw"! Applejack exclaimed

(進撃 st-hrn-egt20130629 巨人 Plays)

Applejack charged towards a group of parasprites, getting them into one place. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Bertholdt did the same, and so did, Twilight, Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Rarity until finally, all of them we're in a massive ball that the eight ponies starting rolling into the Everfree Forest.

"Alright y'all, here goes nothin". Said Applejack before she noticed one was trying to fly out of the ball. " Look out Rarity, that one's fixin' to get away". Fourtently, Rainbow Dash prevented it from doing so. "Keep a lead on 'em, Rainbow Dash"! AJ called out, as the group got closer to the edge of the forest.

"That's it! We're almost their"! Reiner pointed out.

Twilight had a huge look of determantion on her face, but she was also relieved as well.

"Is this really going to work, have we actually saved Princess Celestia's visit"? She thought. Twilight Smiled, thinking everything was going to work out, until she saw Pinkie Pie running right next to her.

"Pinkie"? Twilight asked in confusion as she didn't know where the earth pony had even come from.

"Twilight, we don't have much time". Pinkie stated.

"You're telling me. The princess could arrive at any moment". Twilight responded.

"Exactly. That's why I need you gals to drop what you're doing and help me find some maracas". Pinkie said, but that only succeeded in confusing Twilight even more.

"Maracas? Pinkie, we've got much bigger problems than missing maracas".

Pinkie gasped in shock, realizing that Twilight was on to something, she smiled.

"You're right! Getting a tuba has to be our number one goal. Follow me".

When no one follwed her, Pinkie Pie turned to face them.

"I said follow me".

"Pinkie Pie, you are so random". said Rainbow Dash.

"And you are all so stubborn"! Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Forget her ladies. Focus. Head 'em up and move 'em out". Applejack stated.

Apple Bloom was the only one who felt kind of bad for not listening to Pinkie Pie, but she knew she had to stay focus on the task she was helping with right now. Soon the massive ball of parasprites we're finally in the everfree forest, and they rolled far away.

"Alright"! Rainbow Dash cheered, as she high hooved Bertholdt, and then Fluttershy.

"Ouch". Fluttershy said meekley.

Twilight, and Reiner both smiled at eachother, pleased that their work had paid off.

"We did it! Nice work Applejack"! Reiner stated.

"Yeah big sis, you we're amazing"! said Apple Bloom

Applejack smiled sat her friends.

"Couldn't a'done it without y'all".

Twilight smiled as well, before turning to the others.

"Now let's get back and clean up the mess they made before the princess arrives".

The group walked back to Fluttershy's cottage, and the yellow pegasugs went to open the door, but when she did, another a swarm of parasprites came out, causing everyone to gasp.

"Where did they come from"?! asked Bertholdt.

They all looked over to Fluttershy, who had her head down in shame.

"Well, I may have kept just one. Heh". Fluttershy chuckled nervously. "I couldn't help myself. They're just so cute". she explained.

Twilight looked over at the swarm in a panic.

"We don't have time to keep rounding up these things". She exclaimed.

"Well what do we do"? asked Bertholdt. That was when Rainbow Dash flew up into the air.

"We call in the weather patrol"! she proclaimed, and then proceeded to make a small sized tornado that began to suck up all the parasprites.

"Time to take out the adorable trash. YAAAAAA"!

"Way to go, Rainbow Dash"! Twilight called out.

Soon all the parasprites had been sucked up by Dash's tornado, which was heading towards the Everfree Forest.

"Looks like all our problems are solved". Applejack smiled, but everything changed when Pinkie Pie came back.

"They will be with these cymbals".

Unfourtenlty though, the wind was so strong, that it pulled Pinkie Pie's cymbals right away from her and into the tornado.

"Hey! Give me those back"! Pinkie exclaimed.

The cymbals flew into the Tornado, causing mayhame and breaking up Rainbow Dash's concetration.

"Whoa. Yaa! Yow! Whoa! Wow! I can't hold it! She's breaking up". Dash called out. Soon enough, the tornado fell apart, and all the parasprites escaped into Ponyville. Was the shock of the situotion passed, they all glared at the Pink Earth Pony who was responsible for the mess.

"Pinke Pie! What have you done"! exclaimed Reiner

"I've lost a brand new pair of cymbals, that's what I've done.

"Will you forget about your silly instruments for one second? You're ruining our efforts to save Ponyville"! Twilight scolded causing Pinkie Pie to gasp, insualted.

"Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruin-ee! Or is it ruiness? Ruinette?

Applejack walked past her, looking towards the others.

"Come on girls, there's no reasoning with that one. She's a few apples short of a bushel".

The others began to move past Pinkie Pie as she kept trying to talk to them.

"Hey! I'm trying to tell you all that the ruining is on the other hoof. If you'd just slow down and listien to me"!

Apple Bloom was the only one who stopped and looked back at Pinkie. She really wanted to know why Pinkie Pie needed those instruments, and what was so important about them. Part of Apple Bloom wanted to walk over to Pinkie Pie, just to make her feel better, but she was stopped by Applejack calling out to her.

"Let's go Apple Bloom".

Apple Bloom heistated for a moment, before deceiding to turn around and go with the others, leaving Pinkie Pie alone.

The group arrived in Ponyville, just in time to see the parasprites causing mayham, and distruction.

"What do we do? They're eating all the food in town"! Fluttershy stated, as a swarm went stright to a basket of Apples.

"My Apples"! Shouted Applejack.

"We've gotta do something."! Shouted Twilight. She looked around, trying to think of something to do that could stop them, then a lightbulb appeared above her head.

"I got it! I'll cast a spell to make them stop eating all the food".

Using her magic, Twilight created the spell she was thinking off, and it seemed to worked, all the parasprites stopped eating the food just as Pinkie came over.

"Look, tambourines! If you could all just..."

But once again only Apple Bloom paid attention to Pinkie Pie, as the others were too busy gawking at the parasprites, wondering what they we're going to do next. One flew towards a basket with a single apple inside. Twilight watched in anticaption, wondering what it would do. To her relief, the parasprite sniffed the apple, and poked it's head in disgust. Twilight sighed in relief, until the parasprite opened it's mouth, and ate the basket, and soon all of them we're eating objects, instead of food. Twilight's spell had failed. Rainbow Dash glared at Twilight.

"Heh, hey it worked, they're not eating to food". she said sarcastilcy

"This is no time to be sarcastic Rainbow Dash". Reiner stated.

"Yeah now they're eating the town, what do we do"? asked Bertholdt.

They all stood in place for serveal mintues, until Apple Bloom finally spoke up.

"Um guys".

"Yeah Apple Bloom"? asked Twilight.

Apple Bloom gulped, knowing that she was taking a big risk with her idea, but she felt as if might be the only one.

"I think we should hear out Pinkie Pie". Apple Bloom stated

Twilight looked at Apple Bloom in confusion, before speaking.

"We don't have time with the princess arrving".

Twilight was intterupted by Apple Bloom before she could finish her statment.

"I know Princess Celestia is arriving soon, but I also remember that she sent you here to learn the magic of friendship, and one thing friends do, is listen to eachother. Even if what they're saying sounds silly, good friends would always hear eachother out, even if it doesn't seem important, and also no offense but you all we're pretty mean to Pinkie Pie early. I know she caused all this, but she didn't do it on purpose. To me it looked like she was trying to help.

Everyone looked at eachother after Apple Bloom finshed, before Applejack sighed.

"Apple Bloom is right, we weren't being good friends to Pinkie Pie".

"But how can we find Pinkie, and protect the town"? asked Fluttershy.

That was when Reiner came up with an Idea.

"I got it, Bertholdt, Apple Bloom, and I will go ask Pinkie Pie why she wants those instruments, and the rest of you can try and figure out a way to stop these things".

Twilight thought for a moment, before nodding her head.

"Ok go find Pinkie while we try to do something".

Rarity then noticed that the swarm was heading towards her botique.

"Oh no... if they get inside my store... EVERYPONY FOR HERSELF"! she shouted as she ran into the store, just in time to see the parasprites eating all her fabric.

"My outfits! Go on, shoo! Get out of here, you naughty! Naughty"!

Just then Pinkie Pie came into the store with a recorder.

"I'll save you"! she proclaimed as she started to chase the parasprites around the botique. That action however only caused Rarity more stress. Pinkie Pie did however manage to chase them out of the botique where she ran into Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt.

"Pinkie Stop"! Apple Bloom called out to her. The pink earth pony did and turned to face the three.

"What is it, can't you see I'm busy". Pinkie Pie stated.

"Yes, we can see that, but we want to know what the big deal is". Said Reiner.

"What do you mean?" asked Pinkie.

"We mean why do you want to get all these instruments, what use could they possibly be in a time like this" Bertholdt questioned.

Pinkie looked at them, and sighed.

"I know what these things are, I've encounterd them before.

"You have"? asked Apple Bloom.

Pinkie Pie nodded and continued.

"Five years ago, I lived on a farm, but it was a rock farm. One day I saw one of those things, and like all of you I thought it was the cutetest thing I've ever seen, and I just had to take it home, but I found out the hard way what those things we're capable off. It mutilpled and ate all our food, but luckily, my Granny Pie manged to figure out that music drives them out. If you plat certian instruments, then you can lead them away from your home". Pinkie Pie explained.

"Why didn't you just tell us"? asked Reiner.

"I did! You didn't listen"! Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Oh um, sorry about that." Reiner chuckled nervously. "Well anyways now you don't have to worry, because we're going to help you"!

"Really! Thanks you three"! Pinkie exclaimed.

Meanwhile at Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith were preparing for the oncoming swarm

"No woodline critter is gonna devour the Apple Family crops". Applejack Stated just as the Parasptrites. "Brace yourself, y'all, here they come. The three of them prepared to defend their crops, but the swarm ingorned them, and litterly ate the barn.

"Didn't see that one coming" Applejack stated.

Back at the golden oak library Twilight arrived to see Spike being swarmed.

"Help"! he called out as Twilight noticed what the parasprites we're doing to her books.

"They're eating the words"! She exclaimed

She then grabbed one and ran out the library once again leaving Spike.

"Help". he said this time more meekly.

"Twilight ran all the way to Zecora's hut just as she was in the middle of medatating. The noise of Twilight bursting through the door caused Zecora to break her concetration.

"Have you gone mad". Zecora asked in annoyance, as Twilight came up to her and showed her the creature.

"Zecora, these little guys are devouring Ponyville, and the princess is on her way. Can you help us, please"? Twilight begged.

Zecora looked at he creature and gasped.

"Oh, monster of so little size. Is that a parasprite before my eyes"?

"I don't know is it"? asked Twilight.

Zecora walked over to her pot and began to speak.

"Tales of crops and harvests consumed. If these creatures are in Ponyville, you're doomed".

Twilight gulped and ran back to town, but not before spotting Princess Celestia arrving.

"Oh no, here she comes".

Twilight made it back to town and saw all the destruction. Seeing this caused her to briefly snap.

"Okay, here's the plan. Rainbow Dash, you distract them".

Rainbow Dash flew by with a swarm chasing after her.

"Good Everyone else, we need to build an exact copy of Ponyville right over there. we've got less then a minute".

But as Twilight was about to set her plan into motion, she realized just how crazy it was.

"Zecora was right, we're doomed".

All of a sudden Twilight heard the sounds of instruments.

"Oh no princess's procession is here. It's all over"!

But Twilight soon saw that it wasn't the princess, it was Pinkie Pie, playing a bunch of instruments. Seeing those caused Twilight to get angry.

"Pinkie? We're in the middle of a crisis here. This is no time for your..." but she stopped when she saw that Pinkie had gotten the swarm's attention.

"Nonsense"?

"Twilight"! Reiner called out.

"Reiner, Bertholdt, Apple Bloom what's going on"? Twilight asked.

"Just like I said, we needed to listen to what Pinkie Pie had to say, she knows what to do". Apple Bloom explained.

They all followed Pinkie Pie just as Princess Celestia landed.

"Look" said Twilight.

Twilight, Applejack, Reiner, Rarity, Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, Rainbow Dash, and Bertholdt ran past Pinkie to meet up with the princess who greeted them with a smile.

"Twilight Sparkle, my prized pupil".

"Hello Princess". Twilight stated

"So lovely to see you again, as well as your friends". Princess Celestia stated.

"So... how was the trip? Hit much traffic"? Twilight asked nervously, but Celestia was too busy looking at the Parasptrites moving past as one flew up to her.

"Ah, what is this? Oh ho ho, these creatures are adorable".

"They're not that adorable". Rainbow Dash muttered.

The Princess just Smiled before looking at the eight ponies before her.

"I'm terribly honored that you and the good citizens of Ponyville have organized a parade in honor of my visit".

"Parade"? Twilight asked in confusion before realaztion hit her.

"Oh yes the parade". she chuckled nerously.

"Unfortunately, that visit is going to have to wait for another time. I'm afraid an emergency has come up in Fillydelphia. Apparently there's been some sort of infestion". Princess Celsestia explained.

"An... Infestation"? Reiner asked nerously.

"Yes, a swarm of incredibly bothersome creatures has invaded the poor town. I'm sorry Twilight, to have to put you all through so much trouble".

"Trouble what trouble"? Twilght chuckled as Celestia got ready to leave, but not before turning to Twilight.

"Before I have to go, would you care to give me your latest report on the magic of friendship in person"?

"My report"? Twilight asked.

"Haven't you learned anything about friendship today"? asked Princess Celestia.

"Twilight thought for a bit, before smiling.

"Actually, I have. I've learned that sometimes the solution to your problems can come from where you least expect it. It's a good idea to stop and listen to your friends' opinions and perspectives... Even if they don't seem to make sense.

Princess Celestia smiled.

"I'm so proud of you, Twilight Sparkle, and I'm very impressed with your friends as well. It sounds like you're all learning so much from each other".

"Thank you Princess". Said Twilight.

Soon Celestia left, and the others went over to Pinkie Pie, and got her to stop.

"Hey what happened to the Princess"? she asked.

"Emergency in Fillydelphia". Reiner explained.

"Some sort of. infestion. Rainbow Dash stated.

"Oh no! Have they got parasprites too? Well, have tuba, will travel". Pinkie announced.

"I think she can handle it. Twilight pointed out.

So you knew what those critters were all along, huh Pinkie Pie? Applejack asked.

"Well, duh! Why do you think I was so frantic to get my hooves on all these instruments? I tried to tell you". Pinkie explained.

"We know Pinkie, and we're sorry we didn't consider listening, but then Apple Bloom told us that good friends always listen to each other". Twilight apolgized along with the others.

"You're a great friend, even if we don't always understand you". Reiner stated. causing Pinkie to blush.

"Thanks guys, you're all great friends too, even when I don't understand me".

"You saved my reputation with Princess Celestia, and more importantly, you saved ponyville"! Twilight exclaimed, only to return and be greated to a destroyed ponyville.

"Or not." Twilight sighed.

It took a while, but eventually the town was repaired. Reiner was walking across town when he ran into Apple Bloom playing with a ball.

"Good moring Apple Bloom". Reiner greeted

"Good moring "Mr. Braun". Apple Bloom greeted back. "Where you going"? she then asked.

"Oh I'm just going out for a walk, hey I never thanked you".

"For what"? asked Apple Bloom.

Well if you hadn't suggested it, Bertholdt and I probally wound't have considered listening to Pinkie Pie. Reiner explained.

"Oh heh, thanks Reiner". Apple Bloom blushed.

"Anyways I have to get going, you enjoy yourself". Reiner told the filly.

"Okay, goodbye". Apple Bloom waved.

Reiner kept walking through town, as another memory flashed into his head.

"I know I'm going to have to return to that island one day". He thought to himself.

Unknown Location. Year 845

(Attack on Titan Plays)

The Armored Titan, and the Female Titan, ran across a large field. Both of them in the middle of helping out the Marlyean Army combat an enemy nation, as Theo Magath and General Calvi looked on.

"Wonderful, they turned out much better then expected". Calvi pointed out as he stared at the Titan form of Annie Leonhardt, and began to analyize it.

"The Female Titan. An all purpose unit. It is capable in every field. In addition to high mobilty and endurance. The Titan's hardening abilties combinded with Leonhardt's martial abilty make for an incredible destructive force. She's also able to summon Pure Titans, though her range is limited".

The two men then turned their attention to Reiner.

"As you can see, The Armored Titan is one that specializes in the hardening abilty. One slam from that body should be able to destroy both walls and gates. As a Titan who will act as Marley's shield and absorb attacks well, Braun's stoic nature fits the role. Calvi concluded.

The ememy nation fired all they had at the two Titans, but one of their cannon's was destroyed by another one. This Titan was smaller then Annie, and Reiner, and had sharp teeth and claws. Calvi looked at it, and began discusing it.

"The Jaw Titan is an assualt unit. It's small size makes it the fastest of all. It's powerful jaws, and claws can crush just about anything. We have entrusted it to the quick witted Marcel".

Marcel began to use his Titan's namesake to use, and crushed all the cannons and guns. Seeing this, the enemy soldiers began to retreat, only to be stopped, when a bunch of projectiles we're thrown at them, crushing and killing them. Magath, and Calvi looked over at the source of the throw, another Titan, this one covered in fur.

"The Beast Titan is the same as ever. It is a bit larger then the others, but that's far from all. It's pitching assualt makes it an unprecedented, awe-inspring weapon. But most impressively, is the power within his blood. Zeke Yeager has given us miracle". Magath and Calvi then turned their attention to the ocean, as another Titan rose out of it. This one was Small like the Jaw Titan, and seemed to be covered in some type of metal armor.

"The Cart Titan, with it's unusually high endurance, is well suited for long missions. This allows us to equip it with armaments, expanding the variety of tactics at our disposal. Giving it to Pieck, who has shown strong judgement was surley the right move".

Pieck put down a container on the grass, and ran off as fast as she could. Inside the container, was Bertholdt Hoover, who had a small cut on his finger, and was beginning his transformation. With in seconds, there was a huge explosion, and all the surronding area was destroyed by Bertholdt's Titan.

"And finally, the Colossal Titan. It is a god of destruction. We hope that Hoover can handle it. I almost feel sorry for those island devils. That thing is going to show up one day, and start killing them". Calvi stated.

Yes our new warrior unit is more powerful then it was in the past. Training them since infancy has paid off. Still though, I have doubts about the army's descion. Entrusting the mission to retake the Founding Titan to four children? That doesn't seem sane to me". Magath pointed out.

"Oh? But those children just now, have crushed an entire nation before our eyes". Calvi stated.

A few weeks after the battle with that nation, Magath was in a room with the warriors discussing with them their next mission.

"The Beast Titan, and Cart Titan are to remain here and help defend the mainland aganist enemy nations, and therefore will not participate in this mission. So the plan to retake the Founding Titan will be carried out by the Jaw, Armored, Colossal, and Female Titans. Marcel, Bertholdt, Annie, and Reiner we live this to you".

After Magath concluded and left, Porco walked up and pinned Reiner up against the wall.

"It doesn't make any sense! You we're at the bottom of the list! Why would they pick you?! What did you do to get chosen"! Porco demaned. Reiner only smirked in response.

"Doesn't this mean it was you at the bottom Pock"? Reiner retorted.

Porco flew into a rage and went to swing at Reiner.

"You Little"!

But he was Stopped by Marcel.

"Porco! Are you disobeying the army's orders". he asked before leading his brother away.

"Sorry Reiner". Marcel apologized.

The next the four warriors we're paraded throught the interment zone, as the eldians inside cheered for them. Reiner looekd around and spotted his mother in the crowed. He looked around a spotted a man leaving the parade, and decieded to follow him. Reiner found the man inside a kitchen, and began to speak to him.

"Dad"?

The man turned his head a little as Reiner continued.

"I'm right aren't I. Mom worked in the barracks before I was born. That was when you met her, Karina Braun. I saw your face, and thought it might be you".

When Reiner's father didn't answer Reiner continued by showing the man his armband.

"Look. Mom and I have become honorary Marleyans. We're able to walk freely outside the wall if we ask permission. You and Mom, can now lived together". Reiner concluded.

That statment caused the man to snap, as he turned to face his son.

"Are you kidding me! That woman told you to come here didn't she?! So she could get revenge on me! Damnit, and she force her kid to become a warrior for all that? If they look into your orignis, my family is done for! You're trying to get me hanged aren't you! Well I'm going to run as hard as I can away from you. You and you're mother, you eldian devils"! With that the man walked into another room, and slammed the door shut.

"Wait. Reiner tried to call out, before hearing the ships horn.

"Oh, right. It's time to go".

Reiner walked out and found his mother who took him aside.

"Reiner, are you okay"? she asked in concern, but Reiner just looked her causing her to give him a reassuring smile. "I know you'll be able to complete your mission. And I'm sure your father is praying for your sucess too". She told her son, causing him to smile back

With that, Reiner got on the boat with the others. As it started to leave, everyone on the doc began to cheer for them.

"Our Chosen Eldian Warriors! Save Us From Those Island Devils! The crowed cheered.

"That's right, It doesn't matter if I don't have a father. I'm a chosen warrior entrusted with the Armored Titan. I'll save everyone from the island devils, and become a hero to the world.

Eventually the boat made it to the island, and the warriors got off with Magath who began to explain to them what they had to do.

" This is the bordered of Paradis, Move south once the sun sets. From there, just follow the plan. The Marleyan army will anchor here at the full moon. Remember that as you carry out the plan to retake the Founding Titan". Magath told them

"Yes sir"! they all said.

"Now, Carry out your mission. Come back with the Founding Titan. All of you". Magath comammed

That night, the four of them set off on their journey. They trotted on their horses for hours before stopping to set up camp in a field.

"I guess we can't cover much ground at night huh". Marcel Chuckled.

"Don't worry about it. It was overcast". Reiner reassured him.

"I'm just glad we didn't run into any Titans, but is the king of the walls really not going to use the Founding Titan, even if the walls are destroyed. Asked Bertholdt.

"Why would you bring that up now Berthodt? Marley's research is realible". Reiner stated.

"Yes, there's no going back now. Tommorow, we're going to that wall, and". Marcel hesatatied to finish his statment, something Reiner took notice off.

"What's wrong? Wait. Don't tell me you're having second thougts about killing those island devils! Have you forgotten what they've done to Marley, and us?! They are descendants of devils who trampled over the world and turned into a living hell! The world still lives in fear of them! We're here to represent that world. Chosen warriors meant to judge them for their actions". Reiner stated.

Marcel just sat quitely for a moment before speaking.

"Sorry Reiner". he muttered.

"Huh"? Reiner asked in confusion as Marcel continued

"You see... You weren't supposed to be chosen as a warrior in the first place.... But.... I influenced the army's opinion by putting you on a pedestal, and making my little brother look bad. I just, wanted to protect Porco from this hell we have to go through with the Power of the Titans. Please forgive me Reiner. Marcel begged. This only confused Reiner more.

"Huh? Why are you apologizng"? Reiner asked.

All of a sudden, the ground began to shake, as something rose up. Marcel quickly realizng what it was.

"A Titan! Run"!

The Titan spotted Reiner, and was just about to grab him when Marcel pushed him out of the way, and was caught instead. Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt could do nothing but run, as Marcel was eaten alive by the Titan, all the while Reiner remebered back to his vow he made before the trip to the island

"I'm a chosen warrior. Entrusted with the Armored Titan. "I'm gonna punish the island devils, and become the hero who saves everyone.

With Marcel gone, Annie wants to abandon the mission, but Reiner is detirment to see it through, and will stop at nothing to prove that he is a warrior.

Next Episode.
The Door of Hope.

Author's Note:

Characters in Order of Appearance

  1. Fluttershy
  2. Twilight Sparkle
  3. Spike
  4. Reiner Braun/Armored Titan
  5. Apple Bloom
  6. Daisy
  7. Minnuette
  8. Derpy Hooves
  9. Twinkleshine
  10. Golden Harvest
  11. Berry Punch
  12. Lyra Heartstrings
  13. Sweetie Drops
  14. Shoeshine
  15. Goldengrape
  16. Amethyst Star
  17. Pinkie Pie
  18. Mr. Cake
  19. Mrs. Cake
  20. Rarity
  21. Berthodt Hoover/Colossal Titan
  22. Rainbow Dash
  23. Applejack
  24. Princess Celestia
  25. Igneous Rock Pie (Flashback)
  26. Cloudy Quartz (Flashback)
  27. Maud Pie (Flashback)
  28. Limestone Pie (Flashback)
  29. Marble Pie (Flashback)
  30. Big Macintosh
  31. Granny Smith
  32. Zecora
  33. Annie Leonhardt/Female Titan (Flashback)
  34. Theo Magath (Flashback)
  35. Calvi (Flashback)
  36. Marcel Galliard/Jaw Titan (Flashback)
  37. Zeke Yeager/Beast Titan (Flashback)
  38. Pieck Finger/Cart Titan (Flashback)
  39. Porco Galliard (Flashback)
  40. Karina Braun (Flashback)
  41. Reiner's Father (Flashback)
  42. Ymir (Flashback)
PreviousChapters Next