• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 3,262 Views, 113 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic With Reiner and Bertholdt Season 1 - TheUnknownPhantom5



Reiner Braun . The Armored Titan, and Bertholdt Hoover. The Colossal Titan end up in Equestria

  • ...
8
 113
 3,262

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 17: Winter Wrap Up: Gala arc Part 10

Night at the Golden Oak Library, Twilight Sparkle, and Spike were both asleep in their beds, when Twilight's eyes shot open, and she let out an excited gasp as she remembered what today was.

"Spike, wake up. Wake up, wake up, it's Winter Wrap Up day"! She exclaimed with glee as she nuzzled the young dragon's head who looked up in confusion.

"Huh? mommy"?

"Winter Wrap Up day" Twilight repeated.

"You're not mommy". Spike grumbled as he tried to go back to sleep. Twilight however rushed downstairs and began to put on her boots and jacket.

"Spike, the first day of spring is tomorrow, so everypony in Ponyville needs to clean up winter. Now help me get ready".

"Clean up winter? Who cleans up winter? Don't they just use magic to change the seasons like they do in Canterlot"? Spike asked.

"No Spike, Ponyville was started by Earth ponies, so for hundreds of years they've never used magic to clean up winter. It's traditional".

"It's silly". Spike grumbled as he crawled back under the covers of his bed. "No magic..... Fuh".

Twilight paid no attention to him and kept trying to get ready. She got her jacket on, and then went and put on her scarf. Once she got that on, she pulled out a checklist.

"Okay, let's see: scarf, check; saddle, check; boots, check; Spike refusing to get up and going back to sleep, check. It's a good thing I'm so organize". Twilight smiled, as she opened the door to her house.

"I'm ready, bright and early"! she declared, only to realize that it was still dark out, and the sun hadn't even started to rise yet.

"Oh... maybe a little too early". she smiled sheepishly.

Elsewhere at their house, Reiner Braun was up as well, however unlike Twilight, he wasn't exicted for Winter Wrap Up. He couldn't be, because he had something else on his mind.

In the interior part of the Walls, Annie Leonhardt was trailing behind a mysterious man. Something about him seemed off, and she was determainted to find out more about him.

"That man in the black coat. There's something strange about him, something different from the other goverment officials. If I can discover where he's going, then maybe I can get to the King of the Walls". She thought.

Annie followed the man until he rounded a bend, however when Annie got there she saw that the man was gone.

"What"? she asked in confusion, when all of a sudden she felt a very tight grip on her shoulder.

"Hey there little lady". The man said.

"So, you decided to follow an old geezer like me eh? Well I must say, you've got quite an interesting taste in men". Annie just stood still for a moment, not knowing what to do. How did this guy know she was following him. Deciding it was best not to ask him that, she instead came up with a lie.

"I was born in an inn. My Mother worked as she raised me alone, but she told me stories about my father. A man she only met once, and once I saw you, I knew you were him at first sight". Annie said.

"Now ain't that just sweet". the man said sarcasticly.

"Well if you want a hug from daddy then you should be a good girl and put your hands up". He told her.

Annie knew right then and there that he didn't fall for her fib.

"So, you don't believe it then do you"? she asked him.

"Not a chance in hell. This is the one type of joke I hate the most". The man said.

Annie just sighed in defeat.

"I can't believe you daddy". she muttered. Then Annie tried to kick the man, but he dodged her attack. However it did give her enough time to run past him as he called after her.

"Hey come on now! You've already hit that rebellious stage in your life eh". The man chased Annie, but gave up after seeing she went down into the sewerers.

"Whatever. I don't need a daugther who tries to kick her old man to death anyways". The man said as he walked away, while Annie made her way through the seweres, disgusted by the smell.

The next morning back at the barracks Thomas Wagner, Connie Springer, and Marco Bodt were standing over a sleeping Bertholdt Hoover.

"He's doing it again." Connie pointed out. Refering to the fact that Bertholdt was in one of his strange positions again.

"So what do you think his legs mean today, snow? asked Thomas.

"No, his torso is saying that will have clear skies". Marco replied.

"You're all wrong, his body means it'll hail". Reiner stated as he walked up to the three of them. "Get going, or you're going to be late for morning call". he told them, before turning to Bertholdt."Come on Bertholdt, wake up".

Later that day, the trainess we're all eating breakfest. One of them, Eren Yeager, had a very angry look on his face, something Reiner noticed and pointed out.

"You seem more bloodthristy then usual today Eren".

That was when another trainee, Jean Kirstien spoke up.

"It's because he failed hard at training yestarday. You should have seen it, such a sad sight. You got all tangled up in the wires that I thought they we're going to strangle you". Jean said to Eren. The boy, Eren Yeager sat at his seat, glaring at Jean for a while, before speaking up.

"Not as sad as the sight of you practicing how to turn tail and run away from a Titan you horse faced coward". He retorted.

Jean just shrugged and continued to Mock Eren.

"Right, and you'd just charge headfirst into a battle, and get killed in a web of your wires. I'm sure the Titans will find that hilarious. Face it Eren, that's your life, and you know it". That statement set Eren off, and he lunged at Jean, who got up as well. Reiner seeing this threw himself between the two of them, and held them back.

"How many times to I have to tell you two to cut it out"?! Reiner asked in annoyance as another soldier named Floch Forster shouted at them as well.

"Shut up you two, It's too damn early for this". Floch said while the others watched the struggle.

Later that night, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie all sat away from the barracks discussing what they should do next.

"You know, while you two got to sleep like babies after a day of fooling around with your new friends, I was crawling around through the captial's sewers". Annie told them.

She then started to talk about the guy she encournterd.

"The man in black was different from the others. He's the real deal. He almost caught me..... I bet he must've seen my face. So if I join the interior MPs and he's there, I'll be done for".

"So that's it". Reiner stated cold-heartedly.

"Let's go back to Marley, and just give them the information we've already gotten. It's already been five years since we destroyed Wall Maria, I'm sure they'll be happy to just hear something". Annie said.

"Are you really so sure about that"? Reiner asked. When Annie didn't answer Reiner continued.

"I'm pretty sure they'll be disappointed if these five years of results are all we bring them".

Then......... What do we do"? asked Annie.

Reiner thought for a moment, before standing.

"We'll destroy Wall Rose. Whether or not the King really has made a vow to renounce all war this is the only way to smoke out the Founding Titan. The day our training corps class is in Trost is the same day the Survey Corps will be going on another scouting mission beyond the walls. If we can create as much chaos as possible, even the training corps will be forced into battle. We can disappear then. Even if they never find our bodies, no one will suspect that we're still alive. We can even slip in with the crowd of refugees that will be flooding into Wall Sina. Or depending on the situation, we can continue being soldiers. If it looks like we're going to be in the top ten, then we can wait to graduate and become MPs in the interior. What I'm trying to say, is that we'll move as the King of the walls moves and put ourselves in the best position to take action". He told them. Annie, and Bertholdt looked at him for a few minutes.

"Alot of your friends will die, maybe even all of them". Annie told Reiner, who knelt down to her eye level.

"I keep telling you, they're not my friends. They're eldian devils who are different from us. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to gain their trust. If anything, your attitude of isolating yourself is way more flagrantly". Reiner stated.

"I'm gonna puke. Could you please, get your face away from mine"? Annie asked uninterested.

Reiner did as Annie asked, and stood up.

"You must be tired, I always feel bad for putting this much burden on your shoulders. So let's leave at that for today". Reiner said as he, Annie, and Bertholdt began walking back to the barracks.

"I keep having the same dream. It's about the old man from that villiage. I wonder why he told us that story, before he put the noose around his neck" Bertholdt stated. Reiner only stared back at him

Back in Equestria Reiner watched as the sun began to rise as Reiner looked out the window.

"Time to wrap up winter I guess"

Twilight rushed out of her house smiling with glee, while Spike lie on her back, still to tired to do anything. As they moved through town, Twilight took noticed of the different colored vest the ponies were wearing. Each of them represented a different job for Winter Wrap Up.

"Those must be the team vests Rarity designed. Blue for the weather team, green for the plant team, and tan for the animal team. I wonder which team vest I'll be wearing". Twilight thought. Spike also saw them, and instantly knew which one he wanted to wear.

"I'll take a blue vest, same color as my blankie, which I think I hear calling my name. "Spike! Spike! Come to bed!" Ugh, it's too early". He stated. Twilight just rolled her eyes as she galloped to town square, where there was a crowd of ponies already. Twilight made her way through the crowd, and saw Reiner standing near the front.

"Hi Reiner". Twilight smiled.

"Good morning Twilight". Reiner replied with a small smile of his own. The two of them stood around for a bit when Mayor Mare came up to adress the ponies.

"Thank you, everypony, for being here bright and early. We need every single pony's help to wrap up winter, and bring in spring".

Everypony with the exception of Reiner, cheered as the Mayor continued.

"Now, all of you have your vests, and have been assigned to your teams, so let's do even better than last year, and have the quickest Winter Wrap Up ever"!

Twilight had a huge smile on her face as the Mayor spoke.

"Oh, this is so exciting".

"All right everypony, find your team leader, and let's get galloping"! The Mayor concluded. Once Mayor Mare was done with her speech each pony went in a different direction, while Twilight looked around, wondering where she should go.

"Oh gosh, where should I go? I'm not sure where I fit in. What exactly does everypony do"? she asked.

Rainbow Dash then walked over and started singing.

Three months of winter coolness
And awesome holidays.

She was then joined by Pinkie Pie.

We've kept our hoofsies warm at home
Time off from work to play.

Followed By Applejack

But the food we've stored is runnin' out
And we can't grow in this cold.

Then Rarity

And even though I love my boots
This fashion's getting old.

Now Twilight started singing.

The time has come to welcome spring
And all things warm and green
But it's also time to say goodbye
It's winter we must clean
How can I help? I'm new, you see
What does everypony do?
How do I fit in without magic?
I haven't got a clue!

Reiner joined in

We'll work together, and get through this.
I Know you're confused, but you don't have to worry,
because I'll never leave your side.

The whole town then joined the song.

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

[Applejack]

Cause tommorow spring.

[Rainbow Dash]

Is here.

[Chior]

Cause tommorow spring is here.

[Rainbow Dash]

Bringing home the southern birds
A Pegasus' job begins
And clearing all the gloomy skies
To let the sunshine in
We move the clouds
And we melt the white snow.

[Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie]

When the sun comes up
Its warmth and beauty will glow!

[Chior]

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
'Cause tomorrow spring is here!

[Rarity]

Little critters hibernate
Under the snow and ice.

[Fluttershy]

We wake up all their sleepy heads
So quietly and nice".

[Bertholdt Hoover]

We help them gather up their food
Fix their homes below.

[Fluttershy]

We welcome back the southern birds.

[Rarity, Fluttershy, and Bertholdt]

So their families can grow!

[Chior]

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

[Rarity]

Winter, Winter!

[Chior]

Let's finish our holiday cheer
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

[Rarity]

Winter, Winter!

[Chior]

Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

[Rarity]

Winter, Winter!

[Chior]

Cause tomorrow spring is here
'Cause tomorrow spring is here!

[Applejack]

No easy task to clear the ground
Plant our tiny seeds
With proper care and sunshine
Everyone it feeds
Apples, carrots, celery stalks
Colorful flowers too
We must work so very hard.

[Applejack, Cherry Berry, and Golden Harvest]

It's just so much to do!

[Chior]

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

[Pinkie Pie]

Cause tomorrow spring is here.

[Chior]

Cause tomorrow spring is here!

[Twilight]

Now that I know what they all do
I have to find my place
And help with all of my heart
Tough task ahead I face
How will I do without my magic
Help the Earth pony way
I wanna belong so I must
Do my best today,
Do my best today!

[Chior]

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

[Reiner Braun]

Cause tomorrow spring is here
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
'Cause tomorrow spring is here!

After song was over, everypony went off to their respective teams. All except for Twilight, who didn't know where to go, and Reiner, who wanted to remain by her side.

"Everypony belongs to a team. What should I do? Where should I go"? Twilight asked.

"Don't worry Twi, you'll figure out something, and I'll stay with you". Reiner reassured her.

Twilight looked up at the unicorn stalion and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you Reiner, but what about Bertholdt". Twilight asked.

"Oh he decided to help Fluttershy, and the animal team today, between you and me, I think Bertholdt has a little thing for Fluttershy". Reiner told Twilight making her giggle. Twilight thought about what she and Reiner could do when she looked up and saw Rainbow Dash, and the weather ponies about to go and move the clouds.

"Rainbow Dash". Twilight called causing the pegagus to look down.

"Oh, hey Twilight, Reiner".

"What are you doing"? asked Twilight.

"Sending off one of my flight crews to retrieve the birds that have flown south for the winter". Rainbow Dash replied.

"Can Reiner, and I help". Twilight asked hopefully, causing Dash, and Reiner to look at her.

"Uh Twilight". Reiner started to say, but didn't have to finish because Twilight knew what he was referring too.

"Right, no wings".

"Sorry you two". Rainbow Dash apologized as she flew off with her team.

Twilight sighed.

"Great, now what am I supposed to do"? she asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna be nappin". Spike stated as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

"Come on Spike, this is serious business. Winter needs to be wrapped up, and I'm determined to do my part. Somehow". Twilight replied.

"I Know, why don't we go see what Rarity's doing, and ask if she needs any assastiance". Reiner said.

"Great Idea". Twilight exclaimed as she gave Reiner a hug.

The three of them headed over to where Rarity was, and found her working on several birds nest.

"Rarity, please tell us there's something, anything Reiner, and I can do to help". Twilight pratictly begged.

Reiner put his hooves on Twilight's shoulders, telling her to remain calm, before looking at Rarity.

"Rarity, would you like some help"? he asked.

Rarity thought for a bit before nodding.

"Well, how would you like to help create Ponyville's finest birds' nests"? she asked.

"Birds nests"? Reiner asked in confusion.

"Why yes. When the weather team guides the birds back north for the spring, they'll need a place to live and lay their eggs". Rarity told them, as she showed Twilight, and Reiner the one she had just finished.

"Wow, Rarity, that one's really beautiful". Twilight complented.

"Oh why, thank you most sincerely. Would you like to try your hoof at a nest"? Rarity asked.

"Oh yes please"! Twilight exclaimed.

"How about you Mr. Braun". Rarity asked.

Reiner thought for a moment.

"Sure". he replied.

Rarity smiled and gave each of them supplies to get them started. Once both Twilight, and Reiner had what they needed Rarity began to instruct them on what to do.

"Okay. Now... uh, take some of that straw and hay over there, and a little bit of branch. Now, weave them through there, yes".

Twilight and Reiner did what Rarity asked, both pretty well.

"Uh, take some ribbon". she told them.

Both Reiner, and Twilight did what they we're told, however while Reiner was doing pretty well, Twilight was having some trouble, which Rarity took notice of.

"oh uh, n... not there, oooh, yes, uh, tuck it in over there, uh but be careful not to... I don't know I guess that would do... oh dear".

Reiner, and Twilight both finshed around the same time, and while Reiner's was almost identical to the one Rarity made, Twilight's wasn't so much.

"Wow, Reiner your's looks just like Rarity's". Twilight complemented, she then looked at her's, and saw that it did not match the other two.

"Oh". She sighed in disappointment.

"That house needs to be condemmed". Spike insaulted upsetting Twilight a littile.

Rarity tried to reassure Twilight that it wasn't that bad.

"Oh, Spa-ha-hike, it's not so bad, ah, maybe birds can use it as a..." Rarity couldn't find the right word to finish her sentance,

"An outhouse"? Spike suggested.

"Spike It's just fine. It's just a little rough around the edges". Rarity stated as she walked over to Twilight in order to assiast her.

"Let me lend you a hoof. Let's just untie this ribbon, and let me take out these sticks here, we'll shave this..." However soon Rarity was to distracted to even notice Twilight, who once again sighed.

"I think we lost her". Spike stated.

"Nevermind, lets go see if Pinkie Pie needs, any help". Reiner said.

"Great idea". Twilight stated.

The three friends walked through town, eventually making it to one of the lakes. There, they say Pinkie Pie happily ice skating on the lake in order to making it eaiser for the it to be melted. The pink earth pony smiled when she noticed Twilight, Spike, and Reiner coming over the hill, and happily called out to them.

"Hellooooooo, Twilight, Spike, Reiner. Wheeeeeeee"!

Twilight looked on in amazment. She was absoultey astonished by Pinkie Pie's ice skating skills.

"Wow, Pinkie Pie, you're quite the skater. Probably the best skater I've ever seen". Twilight complemented.

"Thanks Twilight, I've been doing this since I was an itty-bitty little-wittle Twinkie-Pinkie. Just comes natural. Which is probably why they designated me the lake scorer. I cut lines in the lakes with my skates. That way, when the rest of the weather team comes here to break the ice, it'll be easy as pie". Pinkie Pie explained. Twilight was fascinated by that.

"How clever. When the thick ice begins to melt, it'll break along the lines, and since Pinkie seems to be a natrual ice skater I have no doubt she'll be able to get the job done. Thing is though, this isn't the only lake in Ponyville, and sure Pinkie Pie could defenitly do one, but I doubt she could get all of them done in time. I wonder". Twilgiht was taken out of her thoughts when Pinkie Pie skated over to her.

"You know Twilight, there a qutie a few lakes here, so I was wondering if maybe you'd like to help me"? Pinkie Pie asked.

Twilight's eyes lit up in excitment.

"Would I? Of course"! She exclaimed.

"Great"! Said Pinkie as she tossed over some skates to Twilight. Pinkie Pie then turned to Reiner.

"You want some skates too Mr. Braun"? she asked inoccently.

"No thank you, I think I'll sit this one out". Reiner said giving Pinkie Pie a small smile. Pinkie Pie smiled back, and went back to her skating.

"YAAAAAY"! The pink earth pony cheered excitedly, as Twilight finshed putting on her skates, and was about to step onto the ice. However, once she did she had trouble keeping her balance.

"Uh... maybe on second thought". Twilight considered giving up right then and there, as she was worried about getting injured, or worse falling through the ice, and drowning. Spike however walked up to Twilight with a frown on his face.

"What are you talking about? You said you wanted to be helpful". Spike reminded Twilight just as Pinkie Pie skated by them again.

"YIPPIEE"!

"Now get out"!. Spike exclaimed as he pushed Twilight onto the ice. But just as Twilight feared, she had trouble keeping her balance on the slippery ice, and began slipping and sliding.

"Twilight, steer! Steer"! Pinkie Pie called out.

Twilight tried to do what Pinkie Pie said, but she couldn't, and instead headed stright for the pink pony.

"Oh boy"! Pinkie exclaimed as she tried to get out of they way, but she couldn't, and Twilight crashed into her, and then both of them crashed into Spike, before finally crashing back onto the snow bank. Reiner, having seen to whole thing came over to see if they we're alright.

"Ha ha, you are a natural, Twilight. A natural disaster". Spike laughed, causing Reiner to frown at the purple dragon.

"Twilight, you did a great job your first time around. I'm sure my first time was just as wobbly and bobbly and crasheriffic as yours". Pinkie Pie stated, trying to make Twilight feel better.

"Really"? Twilight asked.

"No". Pinkie sighed, "But did I make you feel better? she asked.

"Mm-hmm, yeah, I guess". Twilight responded.

Pinkie Pie smiled at Twilight.

"I think you'll be super awesome at something that keeps your hooves on the ground". Pinkie thought for a bit on what Twilight could do to help out, then an Idea flew into her head.

"I know, Fluttershy, and Bertholdt could probably use your help with the critters".

"Hey that's a great idea Pinkie, whadaya say Twilight"? asked Reiner.

"Well... I'm pretty good with little animals. Yeah, I'll go help them"! Twilight declared, as she began sliding away.

"Um, it's that way". Pinkie Pie said pointing in the other direction.

Currently Publicly Availble Information Winter Wrap Up. The Ponies of Ponyville are tasked every year to clean up the winter season in order to get ready for spring.

Because Ponyville was Founded by Earth Ponies, that means that Unicorn Magic is not allowed to be used.

Twilight, Reiner, and Spike arrived over to where Fluttershy and Bertholdt were. Fluttershy was ringing a bell inside of a den in order to wake up the animals inside.

"Wake up, little sleepy heads. Hope you had some wonderful dreams and restful hibernation, but it's time to get up now, spring is coming".

Two hedgehogs came out of the den, just as Twilight, Spike, and Reiner came up.

" Awww, how cute". Twilight cooed softly.

"Aren't they? This is my favorite task the whole season, when I get to see all my little animal friends again". Fluttershy stated.

"Um, what's hibernation"? Spike asked.

"It's like a long sleep". Bertholdt stated.

"Long sleep"? Spike asked in confusion.

"Yes". Bertholdt answered, as Flutterhsy went over to another den.

"Wake up little porcupines". She said softly into the den.

"Animals often hibernate through the winter to save their energy and eat less food". Bertholdt explaine

Spike smiled hearing all the things that hibernation had to offer.

"I definitely like the idea of hibernation, uh, except for the "eat less food" part".

"How do you know all about this Bertholdt"? asked Reiner.

"Oh, um Fluttershy told me".

"I see". Reiner said snarkaly.

"What's that suppose to mean"?! Berthodlt asked in annoyance.

"Oh nothing" Reiner smirked just as Fluttershy came back over to them, she frowned when she saw all the dens that we're still left.

"Oh, would you just look at all these warrens and dens? Bertholdt I'm worried that we won't be able to wake up every animal before spring comes". Fluttershy said sadly.

"Yeah, that does seem to be a problem". Bertholdt replied.

"Well don't worry you two, Reiner, and I will help". Twilight stated happily.

"You will? Oh thank you". Fluttershy smiled.

" Okay, let's start there". Twilight said as she took a bell from the pile, and walked over to one of the dens. Once she arrived, she gentley rang the bell in order to awaken whatever animal was inside the den.

"Hello? Wake up little friends, wherever you are. Spring is coming".

Twilight rang the bell again.

"Oh Reiner I wonder which cute little furry creatures I've awoken". She asked. Her question was soon answered, however it wasn't anything she was expecting, as three snakes came out of the den, causing Twilight to scream.

"Waaa! Snakes! Snakes"!

Twilight scurried back all the way into another den. A den full of bats. Twilight ran out screaming, she ran so fast that she didn't see where she was going, and bumped right into a tree. The force of her impact caused a beehive to fall and land right on her head, angering the stinging insects who did exactly that to Twilight. Once again she ran, right into a den that was the household of two Skunks who sprayed Twilight with their stink, and came out of the den as Fluttershy greeted them.

"Good moring friends".

Twilight groaned in both pain, and frustration.

Back at the Golden Oak Library Spike, and Reiner we're cleaning Twilight off in order to get the skunk stink off of her.

"All this Winter Wrap Up stuff is a lot harder than it looks". She stated.

"Right, because there's no magic. Why don't you just use magic Twilight, and get it done the right"? Spike asked.

" No, Spike, I have to do it the traditional way. Ponyville has never needed magic to wrap up winter". Twilight replied.

"She's right Spike. We can't go aganist tradtion, this is the way it has to be done". Reiner stated.

Spike however still tried to reason with both of them and said "Well, they never had you here before, either. Think how much quicker they could wrap up winter with your magic".

No, no, no! I'm gonna find some other way that I can help out if it kills me"! Twilight responed with a newfound determination in her voice.

After a few hours Twilight was finally ready to get back outside and help with winter wrap up. She went up to several different ponies to see if they needed help, but all of them kindly declined. Eventually though, Twilight, Spike, and Reiner made their way over to where Applejack, and Apple Bloom where. The elder Apple sister was ordering a group of stallions who were pulling snow carts around in order to clear the frozen water up.

"Keep pushin', Caramel. That's it, Bumpkin. I know it's hard work, but you guys are doin' great. Yee-haw"!

"Wow Applejack this is going wonderfully". Apple Bloom complemented just as Twilight walked up.

"Hey Applejack, Apple Bloom how's everything going"? she asked.

"Oh just dandy A little slow startin', but peachy all the same. There's a lot of ground to clear, ya hear? We can't even start the plantin' and the waterin' until we git all these heap a' snow hightailed outta here". Applejack explained.

"Well Reiner and I would like to help". Twilight offered. Applejack, and Apple Bloom turned to Twilight with looks of heasitation. Unlike Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy they were more reluctant to let Twilight help, as this was a job meant for strong ponies like Big Mac, or Reiner, the only reason Apple Bloom was even there was because Applejack wanted to prepare her for when she would eventually be pulling one of those snow carts, Applejack tried to tell Twilight that.

"Well, I... I dunno Twilight".

"Please! Just give me a chance". Twilight begged.

Applejack looked down at Apple Bloom.

"What do you think little sis"? Applejack asked. Apple Bloom thought for a moment before answering.

"Twilight is our friend, and this is her first winter wrap up in ponyville, so I think you should let her help, besides look at those guys down their, they seem so tired, they could probably use the extra assistance".

"You're right Apple Bloom, besides I'd never turn down two hard workers".

Twilight smiled after Applejack agreed to let her help, and soon she and Reiner we're straped to their own wagons to get ready to work. Reiner had an easy time pulling the wagon do to his streghth, and possible thanks to his Armored Titan abilty. Twilight on the other hoof was having trouble pulling her wagon. It was very heavy after all. As she struggled Twilight remembered back to what Spike said.

"Think of how much quicker they could wrap up winter with your magic".

Twilight thought for a moment.

Maybe Spike's right, I mean a little magic couldn't hurt, yeah I could use a come to life spell". Twilight lit up her horn

"Alright, here it goes".

The spell seemed to work, now Twilight was having a much eaiser time pulling the cart, Reiner took notice of this, and stopped.

"Twilight how are you"?

He then noticed her horn was glowing.

"Oh no". he mutterd.

Applejack, Apple Bloom, and Spike also noticed how strong Twilight seemed to have gotten.

"Hmm. She's awful strong for such a little pony". Applejack pointed out. Spike also seeing it realized what Twilight was doing, and a huge smile spread across his face.

"That's my girl, following my advice".

"And what in tarnation those that mean"? asked Applejack.

Down bellow Twilight smiled as things seemed to be going pretty smoothly, but then her spell went wrong. She lost control of herself, and started to faster, and faster, causing more snow to pile up in the places that we're already cleared.

"Uh-oh. Slow down. Slow down"! she cried out despreately, but to no avail, and soon she was ended rolling the snow into a giant snowball, that was headed striaght for Applejack, Apple Bloom, and Spike. Apple Bloom seeing the snowball wisely leaped out of the way just in time, However, Applejack, and Spike weren't so lucky, and the ball crashed into them causing both of them to start rolling in it.

"What's going on? Wha'd'ya do? You used magic, didn't you"?! Applejack questioned. The ball kept rolling and rolling, until it crashed into a siding causing both Apple Bloom, and Reiner to cringe at the sight. The crash also caused a huge pile of snow to sprayed all over where the stalions had just cleared, meaning that they had to start over again. Something they we're not happy about. Apple Bloom, and Reiner came over to see if everyone was alright just as Applejack got up and began to scold Twilight.

"Nuts, Twilight, you used magic"!

"The nerve, can you believe her"? Spike stated, clearly trying to make it seem like he had nothing to do with this. Applejack only glared at him before turning back to Twilight.

"That's not how we do it around here, Twilight, and especially not on my farm"! Applejack shouted.

(vc-pf20132018 plays)

Twilight's eyes filled with tears as she tried to explain the situation.

"Well, see, I just wanted to... ".

She couldn't bring herself to finish and ran off crying, as Reiner went after her.

"Twilght wait"! he called out, as Apple Bloom went over to her sister.

"Oh Apple Bloom, do you think I was a little to hard on her"? Applejack asked.

Apple Bloom couldn't answer.

Reiner caught up with Twilight and ran infront of her.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, everypony makes mistakes".

"Not as bad as this". Twilight retorted as she looked at the mess she caused.

"Okay, but still". Reiner began only for Twilight to intterupt him.

"I know you're trying to make me feel better, and I really appriceate that Reiner, but I just want to be alone". With that, Twilight slowly walked off leaving Reiner alone.

"I know exactaly how you're feeling". Reiner said in his head as he remembered the words of his mother, and Marcel.

"I know you'll be able to complete your mission. And I'm sure your father is praying for your sucess too".

"You weren't supposed to be chosen as a warrior in the first place.... But.... I influenced the army's opinion by putting you on a pedestal, and making my little brother look bad. I just, wanted to protect Porco from this hell we have to go through with the Power of the Titans. Please forgive me Reiner".

After about twenty minutes of searching Spike eveuntally found Twilight hiding in a bush. Sighing he walked over to her.

"Come on Twilight come on out". he begged.

But Twilight refused.

"I'm a winter mess up".

Spike, wanting to be there for his friend tried to reassure her.

"Well you're good at a lot of things, just not nest-making, ice-skating, animal-waking, snow-clearing".

"Wow thanks for brighting up my mood". Twilight said sarcasticly.

"That's what I'm here for, sister". Spike responeded just as Reiner came up to the bush.

"Twilight come on, you can't stay in there forever". He said.

"Yes I can! I'm not coming out". Twilight replied. Reiner sighed in frustration, he tried to think of something to get Twilight out of the bush, when his thoughts we're intterupted by Applejack's voice.

"Rainbow Dash, y'all on the weather team need to melt the rest of the snow here on the ground and the trees, pronto".

"Got it". Dash replied, and was just about to do what Applejack asked when Fluttershy, and Bertholdt stopped her.

"Wait the animals homes will be flooded if the snow melts too fast". Fluttershy stated.

"That's right, you need to wait Rainbow". Bertholdt replied.

"Right". Dash replied this time listening to Bertholdt and Fluttershy.

Applejack didn't like what she was hearing, and again told Rainbow Dash to melt the snow.

"I'm telling you need to melt the snow now"!

"No wait"! Fluttershy argued.

"Okay"? Dash replied now unsure what to do as Applejack, and Fluttershy kept arguing.

"Go"! Yelled Applejack.

"Stop"! Yelled Fluttershy.

The two of them kept going back and forth causing Rainbow Dash to get extremely frustrated with both of them.

"Make up your minds already"! she exclaimed just as The Mayor walked over after hearing the argument.

"Oh! What in Equestria are all you arguing about? This sort of silliness is why we were late for spring last year, and the year before that, and the year before that". The Mayor complained. Her statment had manged to get Twilight's attention, who poked her head out of the bush.

"Did she say, late"? Twilight asked.

"Sure sounded like it". Reiner responeded as the Mayor Continued.

"I was hoping my amazingly inspirational speech would urge everyone to do better than last year, but now it looks like we're going to be later than ever. I mean just look at this catastrophe! The ice scorers made the ice chunks too big to melt. The nest designer is horrendously behind. We need several hundred, and she's only made one"! Mayor Mare stated as Rarity wept.

"And don't get me started on all the clouds in the sky, the icicles on the trees... this isn't good, not at all". The Mayor sighed.

"And it's gonna be all to pieces disastrous if we can't get our seeds all planted". Applejack stated.

" Chillax Applejack, we're bustin' our chops as fast as we can". Rainbow Dash said.

"No, not fast. We have to wake animals slowly". Fluttershy replied.

Just then, Big Macintosh, and Apple Bloom came over with Caramel.

"Um, Applejack". Apple Bloom called to her older sister. Applejack, already knowing what Apple Bloom was about to tell her sighed in frustration.

"Oh good gravy, Caramel lost the grass seeds again, didn't he"?

"Eeyup". Big Mac confirmed.

Just then another pegagus named Rainbowshine came over to deliever more bad news.

"Derpy just went north to get the southeren birds"!

Rainbow Dash facehoofed in annoyance after hearing that.

" Oh that featherbrain. Didn't she learn her lesson last year when she went west"?

The ponies all started to complain and argue as Mayor Mare tried to calm everyone down.

"Stop this at once. We don't have time to argue. It's almost sundown. Spring is going to be late again. Another year of scandal and shame. If only we could be more organized".

Hearing this caused an idea to fly into Twilight's head.

"Spike! Get my checklist and clipboard, STAT"!

Spike looked at Twilight in confusion before nodding.

"Eh, yes, ma'am".

"What are doing"? asked Reiner.

"I have a plan Reiner". Twilight replied as she tried to get the crowd's attention.

"Stop, everypony". Twilight called.

No one stopped.

"Stop"! Twilight called again.

No one stopped.

Twilight then used a spell to cause a bird to chirp very loudly like a whistle. That got everyone's attention.

"Sorry". Twilight apologized to the bird before turning to the others to adress them.

"I know you all want to complete your jobs on time, but arguing is no way to go about it. What you need is organization, and I'm just the pony for the job. Twilight said just as Spike came back.

And so, with Twilight's organization skills, the nest were completed, all the lakes melted, the southern birds brought home, all hibernatine animals awake, the fields all cleared, and soon all the snow melted. Once everything was done Mayor Mare couldn't be more happy.

"I can't believe it. Spring is here! On time! And we have you to thank for it. If it weren't for your organizing skills we would still be arguing". She told Twilight.

"Eeyup". Big Mac replied.

"I told you you'd find a way to help out". Reiner said walking up to Twilight.

"It was a team effort". Twilight responeded.

Mayor Mare then walked over to Twilight with something.

"And since you helped every team, we have an official vest for you. We give you the title, All-Team Organizer".

Twilight was shocked, she couldn't help but smile.

"Gosh, I don't even know what to say. Thank you, everypony".

Mayor Mare then turned to the crowd.

"And hereby I declare that winter is... wrapped up on time"!

The crowd cheered in delight as Applejack looked over to where Spike was who was sleeping over one of the lakes on a small patch of ice about to melt.

"Spike's sure gonna be in for a hell of a surprise when that last piece a' ice melts". she chuckled.

Later that night, Twilight was resiting her letter to the Princess.

"Dear Princess Celestia,
Winter Wrap Up was one of the most special things I've ever been a part of here in Ponyville. It helped me to learn we all have hidden talents, and if we're patient and diligent, we're sure to find them, and as always, with good friendship and teamwork, ponies can accomplish anything".

"Did you get that Spike"? Twilight asked, only to turn around and see Spike asleep.

"Oh Spike". She laughed.

Preview

A strange dream effects Apple Bloom's peformance at school, not only that but some of the others children start to tease her for her lack of a cutie mark, so she plans to do whatever she can to both figure out what her dream means, and get her find her speical purpose in life.

Next Episode.
Call of the Cutie.

Author's Note:

Characters in Order of Appearance.

  1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Spike
  3. Reiner Braun
  4. Bertholdt Hoover
  5. Annie Leonhardt (Flashback)
  6. Kenny Ackerman (Flashback)
  7. Connie Springer (Flashback)
  8. Marco Bodt (Flashback)
  9. Thomas Wagner (Flashback)
  10. Eren Yeager (Flashback)
  11. Franz Kefka (Flashback)
  12. Armin Arlert (Flashback)
  13. Jean Kirstien (Flashback)
  14. Mikasa Ackerman (Flashback)
  15. Floch Forster (Flashback)
  16. Mina Carolina (Flashback)
  17. Shoeshine
  18. Ameathsyt Star
  19. Lemon Hearts
  20. Golden Harvest
  21. Daisy
  22. Twinkleshine
  23. Derpy Hooves
  24. Berry Punch
  25. Mayor Mare
  26. Cherry Berry
  27. Lyra Heartstrings
  28. Applejack
  29. Rainbow Dash
  30. Apple Bloom
  31. Rarity
  32. Dr. Hooves
  33. Pinkie Pie
  34. Fluttershy
  35. Caramel
  36. Bumpkin
  37. Karina Braun (Flashback)
  38. Marcel Galliard (Flashback)
  39. Big Macintosh
  40. Rainbowshine
PreviousChapters Next