• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 3,261 Views, 113 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic With Reiner and Bertholdt Season 1 - TheUnknownPhantom5



Reiner Braun . The Armored Titan, and Bertholdt Hoover. The Colossal Titan end up in Equestria

  • ...
8
 113
 3,261

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 31: The Cutie Mark Chronicles: Gala arc Part 24

Near the outskirts of ponyvile Apple Bloom was leading Reiner Braun, and Bertholdt Hoover somewhere.

"Come on, it's this way". She said while on top of Reiner's shoulders. She still had a broken leg from the encounter with the bufflo herd in Appleloosa so she needed help getting around.

"Woah hold on there Apple Bloom, what's so important you wanna us to see so bad"? Reiner asked. Apple Bloom just gave a cheeky smile.

"I'm not telling". She said in a sing song voice.

"Well are we almost there"? Asked Bertholdt.

"Yep, just past these bushes". Apple Bloom replied. The three of them went through the bushes like Apple Bloom said. There Reiner, and Bertholdt saw what appeared to be a big poster with a bunch of pictures on it.

"What is it"? Asked Reiner curiously.

"Miss Cheerlie asked us to make a poster with our family tree, so I got a big peace of paper and started putting pictures of my family on it. Look here, there's Ma, and Daddy, Braeburn, and everypony else." Apple Bloom answered.

"This is amazing Apple Bloom, did you work on it all by yourself"? Bertholdt asked.

"No I had Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith help out". Apple Bloom said.

"So why did you want to show us this"? Asked Reiner.

"Because I just wanted to". Apple Bloom replied. Ooh I even have to give a speech, can I share the one I wrote down with you"? She asked.

"Of course Reiner said. Apple Bloom pulled out a peace of paper, and began to read off of it.

""Hi, my name is Apple Bloom, and I want to tell you about my family. You see I live on Sweet Apple Acers with my Grandmother, my Big Brother, and my Big Sister. Together we".

All of a sudden she was intterupted by the voice of Scootaloo.

"Hey Apple Bloom"! Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt all heard Scootaloo, but chose to ignore her as Apple Bloom continued.

"Ahem Ahem together we". But Scootaloo called out again.

"Apple Bloom where the hell are you". Reiner looked over at Apple Bloom, he could see she was getting a little frustrated, and overwhelmed.

"Why don't you start over". He Suggested. Apple Bloom took a deep breath.

"Okay. "Hi, my name is Apple Bloom". She started over as Scootaloo kept calling

"Apple Bloom"!

"And I wanna tell you". Apple Bloom continued, but no matter how hard she, Reiner, and Bertholdt tried, Scootaloo kept calling for Apple Bloom's name until the orange pegagus came out of the bushes.

"Hey Apple Bloom". She said. Apple Bloom sighed, and put down her paper.

"Yes Scootaloo". She said calmly, though she was clearly frustrated.

"Come on, Sweetie Belle, and I are waiting for you".

"Waiting for me to do what"? Apple Bloom asked.

"You'll see". Scootaloo replied. "Mr. Braun, and Mr. Hoover can come as well". Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt just stared at each other before following Scootaloo.

Scootaloo led Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt to another wooded area, stopping at a specfic tree.

"What exactaly are we doing here"? Apple Bloom asked.

"Sweetie Belle, and I thought of a perfect way for the three of us to get our cutie marks". Scootaloo replied. This sparked the other three ponies curiosty.

"And what way is that"? Bertholdt asked.

"Ziplining"! Scootaloo answered. Reiner, Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom all looked up to the top of the tree, and saw Sweetie Belle already waiting up there. Apple Bloom looked back at Scootaloo like she was nuts.

"Scootaloo did you forget I have a broken leg"?! She asked.

"Of coruse not! We're not going to make you go, we just wanted you to see us in action". Scootaloo replied.

"But, if you do this, and it works, then only you and Sweetie Belle will have cutie marks, and I'll be back to being to only blank flank in school dealing with Diamond Tiara." Apple Bloom replied.

"Hey come on now, don't talk like that, even if Sweetie Belle, and I do get our cutie marks we are still going to be your friends no matter what." Scootaloo replied. That made Apple Bloom feel a bit better.

"Alright, but be careful". She warned.

"Apple Bloom's right, I'm not exaclty sure this is safe, but I know for a fact that I can't stop you". Reiner replied. Scootaloo smiled, and hoisted herself up to were Sweetie Belle was waiting.

"You ready"? Scootaloo asked. Sweetie Belle looked down, and gulped nervously.

"Are you sure about this, Scootaloo? I've never even heard of a pony zip lining before." She said.

"Neither have I, but Spike told me it was awesome!" Scootaloo replied. Soon she and Sweetie Belle leapt off the platform, and started ziplining. Down below, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom all watched.

"Wow, they seem to be doing pretty good". Bertholdt stated.

"Yeah, I'll say". Reiner nodded in agreement.

"Just wait, something tells me this is going to go horribly wrong". Apple Bloom pointed out, and it did. Halfway through their free fall, the rope holding up Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo snapped sending them falling to the ground. CRASH! BANG! THUD! They fell through leaves, and branches before hiting the ground. Luckily neither one of them was hurt, only covered in leaves, and sticky sap. Bertholdt, Apple Bloom, and Reiner came up to them.

"Are you two alright"? Asked Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, were fine". Sweetie Belle replied.

"Did we get our cutie marks"? Scootaloo asked hopefully. Apple Bloom looked at their flanks, and saw that they were still blank.

"No, sorry". She replied sadly, though she was a bit relieved that they didn't get their cutie marks.

"Damnit"! Scootaloo cursed.

"Plan B"? Sweetie Belle asked. Scootaloo nodded.

"Yeah. You know where we can find a cannon at this hour?" She asked. Everyone just looked at her, and she immeidtly relaized the audacity of what she said. "It's no use! No matter what we try, we always end up without our cutie marks. And, surprisingly often, covered in tree sap."

"Maybe we should do something less dangerous, like pillow testing or flower sniffing." Sweetie Belle said.

"This town is full of of ponies who have their cutie marks. Why don't you three ask them how they did it". Reiner suggested as he gave Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle towels, and buckets to clean themselves off with. Apple Bloom smiled.

"That sounds like a great, safe idea". She agreed. The other two nodded as well.

"Yeah! And we can start with the coolest pony in Ponyville." Scootaloo stated.

"Applejack"! Apple Bloom exclaimed.

"Rarity"! Sweetie Belle cheered. Scootaloo just stared at them an rolled her eyes.

"Come on, guys, I said "cool"! You know who I'm talking about. She's fast. She's tough. She's not afraid of anything!" This only guarnerd more confusion from Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom.

"Pinkie Pie"? They asked in confusion which frustrated Scootaloo even more.

"No! The greatest flyer ever to come out of Cloudsdale."

"Fluttershy"? Both Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom guessed.

"I'm pretty sure Scootaloo's talking about Rainbow Dash". Reiner stated which caused Scootaloo to throw her hooves up in relief.

"THANK YOU"! She exclaimed before looking to Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle. "Yes, I was talking about Rainbow Dash".

"Oh! Yeah, that makes much more sense. Apple Bloom said.

"Of course". Sweetie Belle replied. Scootaloo smiled.

"Let's do it. Let's find out how Rainbow Dash earned her cutie mark!" She said.

"YEAH"! Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle cheered. Scootaloo went to high five them, but Apple Bloom stopped her.

"Uh Scootaloo, you still have sap on your hooves." Scootaloo gave an embarrased smile and washed the sap from her hooves.

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all set off on their journey to find Rainbow Dash, and ask her how she got her cutie mark. Reiner, and Bertholdt were tagging along as well. Apple Bloom was riding on Reiner's bag due to her broken leg. As they traveled all of a sudden a trio bunnies came out from some nearby bushes. Seeing them, Scootaloo quickly applied the breaks on her scooter stoping just before she struck the bunnies.

"Where did they come from"? Asked Bertholdt.

"I'm not sure". Scootaloo replied. All of sudden they heard the voice of Applejack yell out.

"Come back here ya thievien bastards"!

"Thievien what now"? Apple Bloom asked just as Applejack came charging out of the bushes. Reiner quickly got himself, and Apple Bloom out of the way, but Scootaloo, Bertholdt, and Sweetie Belle weren't so lucky. Applejack looked to see who she crashed into. and saw Reiner, and Apple Bloom standing above her.

"Apple Bloom"? Applejack asked in confusion. Apple Bloom just waved. "What are ya'll doing"? Applejack asked.

"Bertholdt and I are taking the CMCs to find Rainbow Dash so they can ask her how she got her cutie mark". Reiner explained.

"Oh I see". Applejack said. Just then Apple Bloom got an idea.

"Hey Applejack how did you get your cutie mark"? Apple Bloom asked.

"I never told you the story"? Applejack said in confusion?

"I know how you got your cutie mark, but I'm sure Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo would like to know how you got it". Apple Bloom stated

"Hold on, I thought we we're going to ask Rainbow Dash".

"We need all the help we can get". Apple Bloom replied.

"But". Scootaloo began only for Apple Bloom to give Scootaloo a glare the instantly shut her up". "Fine". She sighed. Meanwhile Sweetie Belle looked at Bertholdt.

"Apple Bloom can be both very sweet, and very terrifying". She stated. Bertholdt just nodded as Applejack began her story.

"Why shoot, it was around five years ago when it happened, infact I was a tad bit older then ya'll". Applejack stated.

"Really"? Sweetie Belle asked in amazment.

"That's right". Applejack said as she remembered back to that day.

(845)

Applejack, with a bag over her back walked away from Sweet Apple Acres, as Granny Smith, Big Mac, their parents, and a younger Apple Bloom looked on with saddend looks on their faces.

"I didn't want to spend my life on a muddy old apple farm. I wanted to live the sophisticated life, like my Aunt n' Uncle Orange. So I set out to try my luck in the big city, Manehattan! The most cosmopolitan city in all of Equestria." . Applejack Stated

"Wait a mintue"! Reiner intterupted causing everyone to look at him.

"Yes Mr. Braun"? Asked Applejack.

"If you were just a child then how did you get all to Manehatten by yourself"? Reiner asked.

"I took a train, and bought a ticket of course". Applejack replied.

"Oh". Reiner stated.

"May I continue"? Asked Applejack.

"Carry on". Reiner said.

"Anyways". Applejack began again.

Young Applejack walked through the large streets of Manehatten staring in awe of the tall buldings, and lights. However the residents of the city weren't all that friendly.

"How out of the way you rube"! One said coldly. Young Applejack shurnk down ofter being yelled at, but she carried on, and eventually she came to the building where her Aunt, and Uncle Lived.

"I knew I'd find out who I was meant to be in Manehattan". She narrated.

Applejack walked inside the building, and found Aunt, and Uncle Oranges appartment. The two of them were delighted to see her when they opened the door.

"Aunt Orange! Uncle Orange! Thank y'all so much for lettin' me stay! Young Applejack said in delight".

"Y'all". Aunt Orange Laughed. "Isn't she just the living end?"

"How Quaint". Uncle Orange Replied. Aunt Orange then turned to the Young Applejack.

"Don't worry. We'll have you acting like a true Manehattanite in no time." She reassured. Sometime later Young Applejack was attending a dinner party with her aunt, and uncle, as well as their fancy friends. Applejack herself now had her hair fixed up in a new fancy fancy style just like her Aunt Orange. Applejack put on a smile, but deep down she was extremly nervous, after all these weren't ponies like her folks back home. She needed to behave just like them. Suddenly one of the fancy ponies spoke to her.

"And how are you finding good old Manehattan?" He asked Applejack curiously.

"Oh, it's simply divine." Young Applejack replied. Aunt Orange smiled.

"Excellent work dear". She complemented as Applejack continued.

"Although, I must admit the city noise took some getting used to. Where I'm from, nights are so quiet, you seldom hear a peep until the roosters wake you." Young Applejack explained. This however garnerd her confused looks from the others.

"The...... What"? One asked.

"I say, my dear, what in the world is a "rooster"? The pony that first spoke the her asked. Applejack realizing she screwed tried to think of a way out of her current situation.

"What's he talking about? What do I say? I don't wanna look like a fool. She thought to herself. She was just about to come up with a reply when she was litterley saved by the bell.

"Dinner is served". The waiter said. Applejack sighed in relief.

"Finally I'm so hungry I could eat a". However she stopped when she saw that on her plate was just a very small piece of something she didn't even know what it was. Sometime later young Applejack was looking out her window feeling rather sad.

"Cock-a-doodle- doo I wonder what the family's doing right now. I bet they're applebuckin' their way through the Red Delicious trees. Oh, what I wouldn't give for just one bite..." She said sadly.

"I never felt so homesick in all my days as I did right then." Applejack narrated. All of a sudden there was a huge explosion, Applejack looked out the window, and saw a rainbow pointing right in the direction of Sweet Apple Acres. Knowing what she had to do Applejack ran all the way home and was reunited with Granny Smith and Big Macintosh who hugged her titley as her Cutie Mark Appeared. "It was amazin'! A rainbow pointin' right back to... home. In that moment, it all became clear. I knew right then just who I was supposed to be. That's when this here appeared." She narrated. "I've been working on the farm ever since". Applejack finished, but then she looked down sadly. "Of course, when I got back, that was when I learned about Ma, and Pa". She said. Apple Bloom looked down as well, remebering that day. Applejack seeing this put a comforting hoof on Apple Bloom's shoulder's. Just then the bunnies returned and blew raseberrries at Applejack. "There they are! Get back here, ya thievin' varmints!" Applejack shouted as she chased after the bunnies leaving the Crusaders, and Warriors behind.

"Aw. That was such a sweet story!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Sweet? You mean sappy, ugh". Scootaloo replied. Come on you guys let's find Rainbow Dash and learn the cool way to earn a cutie mark"! Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were about to rush off, but looked back to see that Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt weren't following them.

"Are you three coming"? Sweetie Belle asked. When Apple Bloom didn't respond she and Scootaloo went to check to see what they were doing. Apple Bloom looked up. "Oh sorry I was just thinking about Applejack's story, but anyways let's go see Rainbow Dash". Apple Bloom smiled. Sweetie Belle just looked at her confused.

"Oooookay". She said befoe hoping back in the wagon. Scootaloo then sped off.

"Slow down"! Reiner called out as he Apple Bloom, and Bertholdt followed after them.

Currently Publicly Availbe Information Flight School. A school in Cloudsdale where Pegasi go in order to train on how to be better fliers throughout Equestria.

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom traveled across the road trying to get find Rainbow Dash, and find out about her cutie mark story. Soon they came across Fluttershy's cottage. As Scootaloo drove her scooter closer all of sudden Fluttershy appeared right in front of her. Scootaloo tried to stop, but her scooter hit a bump sending both her and Sweetie Belle flying into the air, and landing infront of Fluttershy. Apple Bloom saw this and couldn't help but giggle, this made Bertholdt, and Reiner smile while Sweeite Belle, and Scootaloo just glared. Fluttershy however simply looked to her left, and spoke.

"All right, little ones. This way. This way." She said to some ducklings before turning back to Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. "You two should be more careful someone could get hurt".

"Good moring Fluttershy". Reiner greeted.

"Hello Reiner, Bertholdt, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo where are you off ot in such a hurry"? Fluttershy asked.

"We're trying to find Rainbow Dash, so we can hear how she earned her cutie mark." Scootaloo replied.

"Oh, that would be interesting. You know, I wouldn't have gotten my cutie mark if it weren't for her." Fluttershy stated, this peaked Scootaloo's interest.

"Really, Rainbow Dash helpe you get your cutie mark"?

"Yep". Fluttershy replied.

"Tell us please". Scootaloo begged. Fluttershy blinked in confusion.

"Well it's kind of a long story, and I don't wanna bore you".

"You won't bore us Fluttershy, and plus we need to get all the help we can get". Apple Bloom replied. Fluttershy thought for a bit.

"Well..... Alright she said. "It all started in Summer Flight Camp.

(845)

Fluttershy thought back to when she was living in cloudsdale. She was getting ready to take a flying test.

"You'd never guess, but when I was little I was very shy. And a very weak flyer. Fluttershy narrated. Young Fluttershy was doing a training excersie that involved needing to fly through some cloud shaped hoops in the air. She watched as two other fillies flew through the hoops. Then it was her turn. Young Fluttershy used all of her stregeth to lift herself off the ground. However when she got to the first hoop she tripped, and fell, sliding down a cloud shapped hill, and crashing into to a flag pole. Then she heard laughing. Young Fluttershy looked up to see Young Hoops, Dumbell, and Score laughing at her.

"Nice going, "Klutzershy"! They oughtta ground you permanently." Young Dumbell teased.

"Ha! My baby brother can fly better than you!" Hoops sneered. Young Fluttershy felt terrible.

" It was the most humiliating moment of my life. And then, out of nowhere..." She narrated. With a zip, and a woosh, Young Rainbow Dash came flying into the scene. She was very cross.

"Leave her alone". She yelled at the bullies, but they just laughed at her.

"Ooh, what are you gonna do, "Rainbow Crash"?" Asked Young Hoops.

"Keep making fun of her and find out". Youn Rainbow Dash replied. The bullies just sneered.

"You think you're such a big shot? Why don't you prove it?" Young Dumbell stated. This peaked young Rainbow Dash's curioisty.

"Whaddya have in mind?" She asked.

"A Race around the obsetcal course". Young Hoops answered.

"And what does the winner get"? Young Rainbow Dash asked.

"If you win, we'll leave both of you alone forever". Young Dumbell stated.

"But when we win you and Klutzershy have to leave flight camp forever". Young Hoops stated ominusaly.

I had never been more nervous in my life, those three bullies were very cruel, however while I was cowering in fear Rainbow Dash eyed them directly, and accepted their challange. Fluttershy narrated.

"You're on". Young Rainbow Dash said. Later everyone had gather around to witness the race between Rainbow Dash, and the Bullies.

"You're going down"! Young Hoops stated.

"In history, maybe." Young Rainbow Dash smirked. "See you at the finish line"! Young Fluttershy stood on another cloud with a checkered flag, she waited for the right moment, and then she waved the flag, singling the start of the race. Young Rainbow Dash, and the bullies set off, however their speed ended up causing Young Fluttershy to get knocked off the cloud she was standing on. Because she was a weak flyer Young Fluttershy couldn't save herself. She closed her eyes and prepared for the end. However a down bellow a flock of butterflies could see Fluttershy was in danger, and they quickly moved in to form a form of net to catch her. It worked, and Young Fluttershy was saved.

I had never seen such beautiful creatures. Butterflies don't fly as high as my cloud home. And I'd never been near the ground before. Fluttershy told The Crusaders, and Warriors. Indeed it was. The butterflies began to carry young Fluttershy as if to show her the world on the ground. She was amazed by all the creatures she saw, birds, squriells, chipmunks, and bunnies everywhere. It was so wonderful, that Young Fluttershy couldn't help but start singing about them.

What is this place
Filled with so many wonders?
Casting its spell
That I am now under

Squirrels in the trees
And the cute little bunnies
Birds flying free
And bees with their honey

Hooooonneeeeeeey!

Oooh, what a magical place
And I owe it all to the Pegasus race
If I knew the ground had so much up its sleeve
I'd have come here sooner, and never leave

Yes, I love ev-er-ythiiiiing!

The animals all cheered, the loved Fluttershy's song, when all of a sudden there was a massive explosion. Young Fluttershy looked up, and saw a shockwave of color in the sky. The noise of the explosion however also frightened her new animal friends, and they all went to hide. Remembering how they had helped her Young Fluttershy decieded to return the favor. First she went to a bush where three trembling bunnies were.

"Shhh. It's okay." She said. Then she went to a squriel nest in a tree.

"You can come out." She told them.

"Everything's okay". she said to the frogs.

"There's nothing to be afraid of". She told the birds. Soon all the animals came out. They felt comfort, and warmth with Young Fluttershy. It was as if they knew no matter what they could realy on her, and everything would be okay as she would protect them.

"Somehow I had the ability to communicate with the animals on a different level."

Young Fluttershy's cutie mark then appeared. However after the story there was one question on Scootaloo's mind.

"Wait, wait, wait. What happened to Rainbow Dash? What about the race?" She asked.

"Oh. Well, I wasn't there, so I don't really know what happened." Fluttershy replied. Scootaloo frowned hearing that. She looked back at the others.

"Come on you guys we have to find Rainbow Dash, besides I can't take anymore singing". She stated.

"Maybe Rarity knows where Rainbow Dash is". Sweetie Belle got into the wagon. Scootaloo then sped off.

"See you later Fluttershy". Reiner said as he Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom followed after Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle.

"Bye you guys". Fluttershy said. Reiner, Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom followed Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo close behind.

"Man Scootaloo really wants to here Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark Story". Bertholdt stated.

"I'll say, but then again she does look up to Rainbow Dash". Reiner stated.

"Still she didn't have to be rude". Apple Bloom muttered, however Reiner heard her.

"What was that"? He asked. Apple Bloom sighed.

"She said Applejack's story was too sappy".

"Ah, I see, and that upset you, but why might I ask"? Asked Reiner.

"Our parents died before Applejack came back, the day she left was the last day she saw them alive". Apple Bloom. explained.

"Oh, I see". Reiner stated. "Bertholdt and I haven't seen our parents for five years now, so we don't know if they're alive or not".

"Oh I'm so sorry". Apple Bloom said sadly.

"Anyways let's change the subject. Apple Bloom what did you think of Fluttershy's story"? Bertholdt asked.

"I thought it was very sweet, I loved how Fluttershy was able to help the animals feel better after the explosion". Apple Bloom answered.

"Me too". Bertholdt replied.

"I kind of hope we here Rarity's Cutie Mark story as well, and Twilight's, and Pinkie Pie's. Apple Bloom said.

"I'd honestly love to here their stories too, but I'm not to sure about Scootaloo". Reiner stated

Apple Bloom giggled. "Yeah, she only wants to huh"? Apple Bloom stopped, she looked into the distance. There standing in between the trees seemed to be the same little pegagus filly Apple Bloom had first saw in her dream the day of Diamond Tiara's cute-cenenara, and when she, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo went after Fluttershy's chicken when she watched them.

"Apple Bloom"! Reiner's voiced snapped Apple Bloom out of her trance. "Are you okay"? He asked. Apple Bloom looked up to see the filly was gone.

"Yeah, I just thought I saw something". She replied.

"What was it"? Reiner asked.

"Oh, um nothing". Apple Bloom stated.

"Okay". Reiner said droping the subject. Soon the arrived at the Carosuel Boutique. Sweetie Belle hopped out of the wagon and opened the door.

"Rarity are you home"? She asked.

"Yes Sweetie Belle what brings you here". Rarity asked as she walked into the room, Oh I see you brought Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom, as well as Mr. Braun, and Mr. Hoover. I'm glad you're her actually.

"How come"? Asked Reiner.

"Because I need the girls help with some designs I'm making." Rarity replied.

"What but we don't" Scootaloo began to say only for Apple Bloom to intterupt her.

"We'd be happy to help Miss. Rarity". Apple Bloom stated. The CMCs, Bertholdt, and Reiner followed Rarity up the stairs to her dressing room. There she had Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo stand on a platform of some sorts while she meassured them and fitted them with some fabric she had made. Rarity then did the same for Apple Bloom who was sitting a more comfortable postion do to her leg, while Reiner, and Bertholdt stood off to the side. Scootaloo groaned in frustration.

"How did we get roped into this? Oh, we'll never hear Rainbow Dash's story." She complained. Rarity heard this and gave a small smile.

"Are you girls still obsessing over your cutie marks?" She asked.

"Of course! Most of the fillies at school already have theirs." Sweetie Belle replied.

"They want to hear how Rainbow Dash got her Cutie Mark". Reiner stated.

"Mmm, I know how you feel. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why I didn't have mine." Rarity replied. This made Apple Bloom perk up.

"Will you tell us your Cutie Mark Story"? She asked.

"I mean if you want to hear it". Rarity replied. Apple Bloom nodded exictedly.

"We already heard Applejack, and Fluttershy's stories, so we might as well hear your's". Bertholdt stated.

(845)
At Ponyville Junior High the fillies were getting ready for the spring time peformace. Young Rarity had made serveal costumes for the students, and her teacher was very impressed. However YoungRarity wasn't too found of her work

"Well done, Rarity. Your costumes are very nice." Her teacher complemented.

"Nice?! They need to be spectacular! And the performance is tomorrow!" Young Rarity stated. Back at her home she tried everything she could think of to make the perfect costumes, but she couldn't come up with anything.

I tried every trick I could think of, but nothing seemed to work. The costumes just weren't right, and the play opened that night.

"Maybe I'm not meant to be a fashionista after all..." Young Rarity sighed. All of a sudden her horn began to glow, then it began dragging her out of her house into an unknown direction. "Aah! What's going on?!" Young Rarity shrieked in a panic. She tried to fight her horn, and get control over her body back, but she gave up, and decieded to just let her horn take her where it wanted to take her.

"I had no idea where my horn was taking me. But unicorn magic doesn't happen without a reason. I knew this had to do with my love of fashion and maybe even my Cutie Mark! I knew that this was... My destiny!" She narrted. Young Rarity's horn dragged her across ponyvile, through a field, through a dessert, over some hills, through a gorge. Until finally it found it's destination. Young Rarity looked up, and saw a big, gigantic........ Rock. It was a rock, a plan simple rock. To say Young Rarity wasn't impress would have been an understatment.

"A rock?! That's my destiny?! What is your problem, horn? I followed you all the way out here for a rock?!" She shouted. She then groaned in frustration. "Dumb Rock"! She shouted. All of a sudden there was a loud bang from the sky, Young Rarity shrieked and backed away in fear, she looked up to see a multitude of colar admiting from the sky. The force of the explosion also caused the rock to split in two. Young Rarity looked at the rock, and saw that inside of if where many kinds of jewels, and gemestones. Young Rarity smiled she knew what she needed to do. She took many gemestones back home with her, and started putting them on her costumes. Later that night The peformace was a sucess. Everypony loved the costumes Young Rarity's teacher smiled, and Young Rarity's Cutie Mark Appeared. After the story Scootaloo was much more annoyed.

"Ugh! These namby-pamby stories aren't getting us any closer to our cutie marks! They're all about finding who you really are and boring stuff like that." She groaned.

"Maybe that's what getting a Cutie Mark is about". Apple Bloom stated. Rarity nodded in agreement.

"Yes Scootaloo, Apple Bloom is". However Scootaloo didn't want to listen, she wanted to here Rainbow Dash's story.

"Come on, girls! We need action! We need Rainbow Dash!" She said leaving the boutique Sweetie Belle following her. Reiner sighed.

"She only thinks about action, and not stragety". He said.

"Yeah, she thinks the only way to get her Cutie Mark is the cool way, and not the important way". Bertholdt replied.

"Well that's just how she is. At least you know that getting your Cutie Mark takes patieces Apple Bloom". Rarity stated.

"I know but I still wish I had it, and then I could stop worrying about Diamond Tiara". Apple Bloom replied.

"Oh darling you know you don't have to be afraid of Diamond Tiara especialy when you have the friends you do". Rarity said. Apple Bloom smiled.

"Thank you Miss Rarity". She stated.

"You're most welcome". Rarity replied.

"Well we better catch up with the two of them Reiner said.

"Yes, have a good day you three". Rarity stated.

"Bye Miss Rarity". Apple Bloom waved. Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt left the boutique, and began to search for Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo when all of a sudden Apple Bloom spotted Twilight Sparkle over by the cafe.

"Reiner, Bertholdt I see Twilight." She said. Reiner, and Bertholdt looked over, and saw Twilight as well. "Let's go ask her how she got her Cutie Mark"! Apple Bloom said excitedly. Reiner thought for a bit.

"Alright". He said. Meanwhile Sweetie Belle turned to see Reiner, Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom heading towards Twilight.

"Hey Scootaloo Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt aren't following us". She said.

"What, where are they going"? Scootaloo asked. She then saw them going towards Twilight. "What are they oh they're going to ask Twilight's Cutie Mark Story."

"Can we go too I kind of want to here it as well". Sweetie Belle said. Scootaloo just sighed.

"Ugh fine". She said as She, and Sweetie Belle went to catch up with their friends. Twilight was sitting at a table when she heard Reiner's voice call out to her.

"Twilight." Twilight looked up.

"Oh hello Reiner, Bertholdt, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo what can I do for you"? She asked.

"Can you tell us how you got your Cutie Mark"? Apple Bloom asked.

"My Cutie Mark story, why do you want to know that"? Twilight asked in confusion.

"We already heard Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity tell their stories, so it only makes sense to hear your's as well". Apple Bloom replied. Twilight smiled.

"Of coruse I'll tell you the story of how I got my Cutie Mark". She said.

"Yay"! Apple Bloom cheered as Scootaloo groaned. She then took a quick glance at Apple Bloom who gave her a smug grin. Then it hit Scootaloo. Apple Bloom had done this on purpose.

"I'm going to have a word with that filly after I hear Rainbow Dash's story". Scootaloo said to herself as Twilight began her story.

"As a young filly in Canterlot, I always wanted to go to the Summer Sun Celebration, where Princess Celestia raises the sun. And I saw the most amazing, most wonderful thing I've ever seen."

(845)
Young Twilight Sparkle pushed her way through a crowd of other ponies. She wanted to get a really good view of Princess Celestia raising the sun. Trumpets sounded, and Princess Celestia walked onto the stage. Young Twilight watched in awe, as Celestia lit up her horn, flew up, and raised the sun. It was there Young Twilight knew she wanted to study magic no matter what.

I poured myself into learning everything I could about magic. She narrated. And she did. She read book after book after book. It was then her parents started to take notice of Young Twilight's efforts, and one night while she was studying they came in with a very special suprise for her.

My parents decided to enroll me in Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. It was a dream come true! Except for one thing... I had to pass an entrance exam!" Twilight narrated. That entrance exam was to hatch a dragon egg with only magic.

"Well Miss Sparkle". One of the teachers asked Young Twilight who only chuckled nervously, she looked to her Mom and Dad for help, and they gave her reassuring smiles. Young Twilight then started to light up her horn in order to hatch the dragon egg, but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't get the egg to hatch, and the teachers were getting impatient.

"We don't have all day". One said. All seemed lost, for Young Twilight.

I knew it was the most important day of my life, that my entire future would be affected by the outcome of this day and I was about to blow it!" She narrated. Finally Young Twilight decieded to give up, the egg just wasn't hatching.

"I'm sorry I wasted your time". She said sadly. As the teachers began writing on their clipboards Young Twilight just looked down tears begining to fill her eyes when all of a sudden she was startled by the sound of a loud BANG! The bang shocked her so much that a blast admited from her horn hatching the dragon egg, but that wasn't the end. Young Twilight's eyes began to glow, and she started to levitate in the air as more magic bolits of lighting admited from her. The first one hit the teachers causing them to start floating. The second one hit her parents turning them into potted plants. The last one hit Spike causing him to grow much huger then he was. That got Princess Celestia's attention. She went over to see what was going on. She arrived, and gentely put her hoof on Young Twilight's shoulder. This caused Young Twilight to calm down, and everything return to normal.

"Twilight Sparkle". Princess Celestia said gentely. Thinking she was in trouble Young Twilight began to apologize.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean..." However Princess Celestia Stopped her.

"You have a very special gift. I don't think I've ever come across a unicorn with your raw abilities." Celestia said. This only confused Young Twilight even more.

"Huh"? Was all she could muster so Princess Celestia continued.

"But you need to learn to tame these abilities through focused study."

"Huh"? Young Twilight said again.

"Twilight Sparkle, I'd like to make you my own personal protégé here at the school." Young Twilight gave one final

"Huh"?

"Well"? Asked Princess Celestia. Young Twilight looked to her parents who both nodded their heads yes excitedly. Young Twilight turned to Princess Celestia.

"Yes." She said jumping into the air.

"One other thing Twilight". Princess Celestia said.

"There's more"? Young Twilight asked falling to the ground. Princess Celestia then pointed to Twilight's flank. She looked and saw her cutie mark.

"My cutie mark! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes..." Back in the present Twilight was still jumping around. "Yesyesyesyes". Until Reiner stopped her.

"We get it your happy:" He said. Twilight looked around to see others staring at her.

"Are you okay"? Asked a pony. Twilight chuckled nervosuly.

"Yes".

"So that's how you started taken care of Spike"? Apple Bloom asked. Twilight smiled at her.

"Yes it as, after he hatched we took him home, and he's been like a little brother to me ever since". Twilight said.

"Awwww". Apple Bloom said.

"Alright, alright we heard the story, now let's go find Rainbow Dash". Scootaloo said.

"See you Twilight". Bertholdt said.

"Goodbye". Twilight replied. The girls, along with Bertholdt, and Reiner went through ponyville trying to find Rainbow Dash. Scootaloo was growing more, and more frustrated.

Why is this happening, I just wanted to hear Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark story, but we keep getting stopped, and it's all because Apple Bloom wanted to hear all those boring stories". Scootaloo said to herself. They kept going when Apple Bloom once again got curious.

"Hey Reiner, Bertholdt how did you get your Cutie Marks, they look quite interesting considering how similar they look". Apple Bloom said. This actually got both Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo's attention.

"Really"? Scootaloo asked.

"Yeah". Apple Bloom replied. For example the main part of their Cutie Marks happen to have the same star symbol your Warrior bandana's have". She said to Bertholdt, and Reiner. "However Reiner's cutie mark has a shield I think representing his strength". She said. When Apple Bloom said that Reiner remebered back to the words General Calvi Said about the Armored Titan.

"As you can see, The Armored Titan is one that specializes in the hardening abilty. One slam from that body should be able to destroy both walls and gates. As a Titan who will act as Marley's shield and absorb attacks well, Braun's stoic nature fits the role. Apple Bloom then continued by analizng Bertholdt's Cutie Mark.

"However Berthodlt's Cutie Mark has what looks like an explosion, but I'm not sure what that means." Apple Bloom said, but Bertholdt did.

"The Colossal Titan. It is a god of destruction. We hope that Hoover can handle it. I almost feel sorry for those island devils. That thing is going to show up one day, and start killing them".

"So how did you get your Cutie Marks"? Apple Bloom asked. Reiner and Bertholdt both thought back to the year 845. They remebered the parade, Annie, Marcel, Reiner trying to talk to his father, saying goodbye to his mother, Marcel being eaten, and destroying Wall Maria. Finally Reiner spoke.

"I got my Cutie Mark after carrying a bunch of heavy logs on my back". He said.

"And I got mine after saving some ponies from a burning house which then exploded". Bertholdt added. This amazed the Crusaders, even Scootaloo.

"Wait if that happend five years ago, then you two were most likely our age". Apple Bloom stated.

"How old are you three"? Reiner asked.

"Twelve". The CMCs replied.

"Then yeah we were". Reiner said.

"Interesting Scootaloo replied. The group then continued on their way to find Rainbow Dash all the while Scootaloo was growing more, and more frustrated. "Ugh! Why don't we ever smash into Rainbow Dash?!" She groaned. All of a sudden they heard the voice of Pinkie Pie.

"You're looking for Rainbow Dash?" Apple Bloom, Reiner, Bertholdt, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle turned to see Pinkie Pie in the wagon behind Sweetie Belle wearing her own helemet.

"How did she"? Bertholdt began only for Reiner to stop him.

"Don't question it Bertholdt, just don't." He said. Bertholdt sighed knowing Reiner was right. Pinkie Pie unaware of Reiner, and Bertholdt's curioisty continued to talk about Rainbow Dash.

"If I was her, I'd be at Sugarcube Corner. Of course, if I was anyone, I'd be at Sugarcube Corner. Hey! I have an idea! Wanna go to Sugarcube Corner?" She said.

"Well, we're sort of looking for Rainbow Dash, so we can hear how she got her cutie mark." Sweetie Belle explained. This made Pinkie Pie excited.

"Cutie mark? Come with me and I'll tell you how I got mine!" She exclaimed. Scootaloo looked at Apple Bloom, who was smilling happily. Clearly she wanted to hear Pinkie Pie's story too.

"Oh what the hell, I mean we heard everyone else's stories anyway, might as well hear your's Pinkie Pie". Scootaloo sighed.

"All Right"! Pinkie Pie exclaimed happily.

(845)

"My sisters and I were raised on a rock farm outside of Ponyville. We spent our days working the fields. There was no talking. There was no smiling. There were only rocks". Pinkie Narrated. Young Pinkie herself was looked fairly different to how she normaly looked. Her fur was a darker shade of pink, and her hair was more flat instead of the curly puffy mess it was in the present. As she was moving rocks around, she heard the ringing of a bell. She looked up to see her sisters, and father going into the house for supper, however her father gave her a stern look implying that he wanted her to stay out and continue working.

We were in the south field, preparing to rotate the rocks to the east field, when all of a sudden... There was a huge explosion of colors. The once gloomy looking rock farm was now bright thanks to a rainbow that had suddendly appeared. There were birds, bunnies, and other animals as well, Young Pinkie Pie couldn't help but give off a big smile.

"I'd never felt joy like that before! It felt so good I just wanted to keep smiling forever! And I wanted everyone I knew to smile too, but rainbows don't come along that often. I wondered, how else could I create some smiles"?

Then Young Pinkie Pie got an idea. She knew just what she had to do in order to make her family smile, and experiance the same joy she was feeling. So Young Pinkie Pie worked all throughout the night, never stopping once to rest. Finally when Celestia's sun rose, and the rooster crowed she was done just as her family came out of the house to continue work.

"We better harvest the rocks from the south field". Her father stated. All of a sudden the heard loud noises coming from inside the silo.

Pinkamena Diane Pie! Is that you"? Her mother asked just as Young Pinkie opened the door.

"Mom! I need you and dad and the sisters to come in. Quick!" She said. Unsure of what their daughter wanted the Pie Family followed Young Pinkie Pie inside the silo, and were shocked by what they say. The silo had been decorated wit baloons, and streamers. There was also cake, and other treats as well, and in the middle of it all stood Young Pinkie Pie with a smile on her face. "Surprise! You like it? It's called... a party!" she exclaimed happily. For a while her family just stood there unmoving with shocked looks on their faces. Then their lips started to quiver, it looked like they were about to cry. Young Pinkie Pie noticed this, and became very dissapointed thinking she failed in making her family happy. " Oh. You don't like it". She sighed sadly. But then her familes quivering lips turned into huge smiles. Young Pinkie Pie gasped in delight. "You do like it, I'm so happy". She squeeled as she and her family danced the night away. Young Pinkie Pie's Cutie Mark appeared. Back in the present the gang had just arrived at Sugarcube Corner where Pinkie Pie seemed to have forgotten the story she had told. "And that's how Equestria was found". She said confusing The CMCs.

" Wha... huh?" Scootaloo pondered as Pinkie Pie hopped out of the wagon.

"Look were here". Apple Bloom said pointing at Sugarcube Corner.

"Maybe on the way home I can tell you the story of how I got my Cutie Mark. It's a gem!" Pinkie Pie said as she walked into the bakeary. Scootaloo continued to stare as Sweetie Belle put her hoof on the pegagus shoulder.

"Oh come, on she's just being Pinkie Pie". Sweetie Belle said.

"That's right, now let's go see if Rainbow Dash is in there". Reiner stated. Him, Bertholdt, and the Crusaders all walked into Sugarcube Corner, and to Scootaloo's delight there stood Rainbow Dash, With Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack. They had all run into Rainbow Dash, and told her what the Crusaders wanted. Scootaloo couldn't be more happy.

"Rainbow Dash you're here"! She exclaimed. Rainbow Dash turned to the Crusaders with a smile on her face.

"I hear you're looking for my Cutie Mark story."

"You have no idea what I've been through today to hear that story." Scootaloo sighed.

"They really wanna know how you got your Cutie Mark". Reiner stated.

"Well I'll tell you". Rainbow Dash began

(845)

It all happened during the race at Flight Camp where I stood alone against all odds to defend Fluttershy's honor.

Starting from the moment Young Fluttershy fell off the cloud at the begining of the race. Young Rainbow Dash, and the bullies flew as fast as they could. They went through several hooped shaped clouds, until Young Dumbbell crashed into a pillar taking him out of the race. Now only Young Hoops, and Young Rainbow Dash were lef.

I've never flown like before! That freedom was unlike anything I've ever felt! The speed, the adrenaline, the wind in my mane... I liked it... a lot! Rainbow Dash narrarted. Young Rainbow Dash flew through more, and more of the obsetcles, but then Young Hoops decieded to play dirty. He slammed is body into Young Rainbow Dash with all his force knocking her away.

Ha! Later Rainbow Crash"! He sneered. That made Young Rainbow Dash really annoyed. There was no way she was going to let him win now.

"Hey"! She exclaimed. Young Rainbow Dash quickly flew after Young Hoops. Turns out the only thing I liked more than flying fast... was winning! Young Rainbow Dash flew faster then she had ever flown before. She zipped passed Young Hoops, her adrenline picking up, eyes watering, she wanted to win. Until finally Young Rainbow Dash pulled of the impossilbe. A Sonic Rainboom which helped her win the race. "Most ponies thought that the sonic rainboom was just an old mare's tale. But that day... The day I discovered racing... I proved that the legends were true. I made the impossible happen"! Everyone cheered for Young Rainbow Dash as her Cutie Mark Appeared "And that fillies is how you earn a Cutie Mark". Rainbow Dash stated.

"Wooah". The CMCs said in aww.

"That was quite the tail". Reiner said. Just then Fluttershy spoke up.

"Wait a second. I heard that explosion. And I saw the rainbow too. Rainbow Dash, if you hadn't scared the animals, I never would have learned I could communicate with them and gotten my cutie mark." She stated.

"I heard that boom! And right afterwards, there was this amazing rainbow that taught me to smile." Pinkie Pie chimed in

"When I got my cutie mark, I saw a rainbow that pointed me home. I bet it was your sonic rainboom!" Applejack realized.

"There was an explosion I could never explain when I got my cutie mark." Replied Rarity.

"This is uncanny! If that explosion didn't happen when it did, I would have blown my entrance exam. Rainbow Dash, I think you helped me earn my cutie mark too!" Twilight said.

"Whoa". Was all Rainbow Dash could muster. All of a sudden Apple Bloom gasped.

"Don't you all know what this means. If you all saw that Rainbow then all of you were destian to become friends without even knowing it"! She exclaimed happily. Pinkie Pie gasped.

"Apple Bloom's right! We all owe our cutie marks to you Rainbow Dash". she said.

"All of us had a special connection before we even met." Fluttershy stated.

"We've been BFFs forever and we didn't even know it"! Rarity smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Come here Ya'll!" Applejack said as the girls pulled each other in for a hug.

"AWW They said. Twilight then looked at the stalions.

"Reiner, Bertholdt get in here".

"But we didn't see the Rainboom". Bertholdt said.

"That doesn't matter, you still got your Cutie Marks the same year as us right"? Applejack asked.

Reiner and Bertholdt nodded.

"Then come on". Pinkie Pie demanded. Reiner and Bertholdt quickly joined the others.

"I'm so glad we're frineds". Said Fluttershy.

"I love you guys". Said Pinkie Pie. Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle couldn't help but smile at this.

"Aww". They said, but Scootaloo found it disgusting,

"Ewww! Give me a break. Come on, Crusaders! Maybe we just need to try zip lining again". But Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo just pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey how about a song"? Fluttershy suggested. Everyone cheered in delight, except for Scootaloo.

"Nooooooo"! She cried!

Back at the Golden Oak Libary Twilight was resiting her latest letter to Princess Celestia.

Dear Princess Celestia,
Today I learned something amazing. Everypony everywhere has a special magical connection with her friends, maybe even before she's met them. If you're feeling lonely and you're still searching for your true friends, just look up in the sky. Who knows? Maybe you and your future best friends are all looking at the same rainbow. Spike looked at Twilight in disgust after he heard the message.

"Gross! When did you get so cheasey"? He asked. Twilight just rolled her eyes.

"Just write it Spike". She demanded. Spike sighed, and did as he was told.

Elsewhere at Sweet Apple Acres Apple Bloom sitting on the porch of her family's house. She had wanted some fresh air so had asked Applejack to help her get outside and into the swing that was on the porch. She smiled as the wind blew in her silk red hair, Winonna was by her side as well. Everything was peaceful until Apple Bloom heard the voice of Scootaloo.

"Apple Bloom"! Scootaloo called out. Apple Bloom looked to see the pegasus filly trotting up to her.

"Hey Scootaloo what's up"? Apple Bloom asked as she grabbed her crutch, and got up.

"Listen I wanted to apologize". Scootaloo stated. This confused Apple Bloom.

"For what"? She asked.

"For calling Applejack's story sappy".

"Oh". Apple Bloom said realizing what Scootaloo was going on about.

"Reiner told me how it made you feel after we all left Sugarcube Corner. I'm sorry for that, I was so focused on wanting to hear Rainbow Dash's story that I let myself forgot how senstive you are when it comes to your parents". Scootaloo said. Apple Bloom smiled.

"It's okay, and I'm sorry too". She said. Now it was Scootaloo's turn to be confused.

"Why are you sorry". She asked.

"I was kind of intentionnly making us take longer to hear Rainbow Dash's story". Apple Bloom admitted. "Kind of as karma for what you said about Applejack's story." Scootaloo just smiled. The two of them hugged each other as Scootaloo helped Apple Bloom back onto the porch swing. Scootaloo then climbed onto the swing with her, and they sat talking until the stars came out.

"So anyways". Scootaloo was saying. However she stopped when she noticed that Apple Bloom had fallen asleep on her lap. Scootaloo couldn't help but smile as she got up, and went inside to get Applejack who later came out, and put Apple Bloom to bed.

Preview
When Twilight adopts an owl who begins to help her with her daily routines Spike fears he is going to be replaced. So he tries everything in his power to prevent Twilight from getting rid of him.

Next Episode.
Owl's Well That Ends Well

Author's Note:

Characters in order of Appearance.

  1. Apple Bloom
  2. Reiner Braun/Armored Titan
  3. Bertholdt Hoover/Colossal Titan
  4. Bright Macintosh (Pictured+Flashback)
  5. Pear Butter (Pictured+Flashback)
  6. Braeburn (Pictured)
  7. Scootaloo
  8. Sweetie Belle
  9. Applejack
  10. Granny Smith (Flashback)
  11. Big Macintosh (Flashback)
  12. Count Casear (Flashback)
  13. Uncle Orange (Flashback)
  14. Aunt Orange (Flashback)
  15. Tall Order (Flashback)
  16. Dane Tee Dove (Flashback)
  17. Fluttershy
  18. Hoops (Flashback)
  19. Dumbell (Flashback)
  20. Score (Flashback)
  21. Rainbow Dash
  22. Twinkleshine
  23. Sea Swirl (Flashback)
  24. Cozy Glow
  25. Rarity
  26. Samatha Cheerliee (Flashback)
  27. Derpy Hooves (Flashback)
  28. Minnuette
  29. Ametyst Star (Flashback)
  30. Twilight Sparkle
  31. Lyra Heartstrings (Flashback)
  32. Shoesine (Flashback)
  33. Princess Celestia (Flashback)
  34. Nightlight (Flashback)
  35. Twilight Velvet (Flashback)
  36. Crystal Clear (Flashback)
  37. Arpeggio (Flashback)
  38. Top Marks (Flashback)
  39. Spike
  40. Berry Punch
  41. Caramel
  42. Cherry Fizzle
  43. Lemon Hearts
  44. Calvi (Flashback)
  45. Theo Magath (Flashback)
  46. Marcel Galliard (Flashback)
  47. Annie Leonhardt (Flashback)
  48. Karina Braun (Flashback)
  49. Reiner's Father (Flashback)
  50. Ymir (Flashback)
  51. Eren Yeager (Flashback)
  52. Mikasa Ackerman (Flashback)
  53. Armin Arlert (Flashback)
  54. Sweetie Drops
  55. Daisy
  56. Godlengrape
  57. Pinkie Pie
  58. Marble Pie (Flashback)
  59. Limestone Pie (Flashback)
  60. Igneous Rock Pie (Flashback)
  61. Cloudy Quratz (Flashback)
PreviousChapters Next