• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 3,236 Views, 113 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic With Reiner and Bertholdt Season 1 - TheUnknownPhantom5



Reiner Braun . The Armored Titan, and Bertholdt Hoover. The Colossal Titan end up in Equestria

  • ...
8
 113
 3,236

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 9: Applebuck Season: Gala arc Part 2

It was a bright and early moring at Sweet Apple Acres, as Applejack and her older brother Big Macintosh looked over their apple orchrd. Applejack was exicted because it was time to buck the apples out of the trees.

"Boy howdy! I got my work cut out for me. That there is the biggest bumper crop o' apples I ever laid eyes on".

Big Mac however looked on in concern. He wasn't exactly sure if Applejack could handle the hole thing on her own.

"Eeyup. Too big for you to handle on your own".

Despite wanting to help his little sister, Big Mac couldn't since he had been injured eairler that week. Applejack however gave him a reassuring smile.

"Come on, big brother! You need to rest up and get yourself better. I haven't met an apple orchard yet that I can't handle". She said acidendltly hitting his injury, causing him to grunt in pain.

"Oops, sorry. I'll take a bite out of this job by day's end".

Big Mac just rolled his eyes at Applejack.

"Biting off more than you can chew is just what I'm afraid of".

Applejack took offense to this, she saw it as her big brother not trusting her.

"Are you sayin' my mouth is makin' promises my legs can't keep"?

"Eeyup", Big Mac responded.

This cause Applejack to recoil back in shock.

"Why of all the... This is your sister Applejack, remember? The loyalest of friends and the most dependable of ponies"?

Her brother however would not budge from his opinion.

"But still only one pony, and one pony plus hundreds o' apple trees just doesn't add up to"...

Applejack intterupted him before he could finish.

"Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue! I said I could handle this harvest and I'm gonna prove it to you. I'm gonna get every last apple out of those trees this applebuck season all by myself"

Applejack walked over to the first tree, and got ready to start her mission. She had full intentions on proving to Big Mac that she could handle this all on her own.

"Well I better get kickin'. These apples aren't gonna shake themselves outta the trees".
(ətˈæk 0N tάɪtn plays)

Before she could start though, an apple fell out of the tree and clocked her on the head.

"Hey"!

Applejack then felt the ground shaking, and she realized what was happening

"Oh no"!

Applejack ran to her backyard and called out for her dog

"Winona! Come here girl"!

Applejack's dog came up to her in a flash,

"Alright girl, we gotta big problem heading for town, now are ya'll ready to help me".

Winona barked in response, and the two of them headed stright for the town.

In ponyville Rainbow Dash flew up into the sky when she felt the shaking, and noticed a cloud of dust getting closer and closer

"STAMPEDE"! She shouted.

Soon everypony was panicing, and running for cover, Pinkie Pie however was giggling because since the ground was shaking it also made her voice shake as well.

"Hey! Ttttthis mmmakes mmy vvoice sssound ssssilly"

"Pinkie Pie, are you crazy!? Run"! Twilight called out

Fournetnly Bertholdt grabbed Pinkie by her tail and pulled her to saftey.

The mayor was standing in the middle of the town trying to keep things in order

"Everypony calm down. There is no need to panic".

"But Mayor, whatever shall we do"? asked Rarity

Reiner then spoke up.

"The Mayor's right, we need to remain calm".

It was then Rainbow Dash noticed something.

"Look There"!

Soon they we're all looking, and saw Applejack and Winona rounding up the stampeding cows. They all started to cheer for the farm pony.

"YEEHAW! Move aside, Winona. Put 'em up, girl"!

Winona obeyed and moved over to the left side of the herd.

All of the ponies we're watching in suspense.

"This is the best rodeo show I've ever seen". stated Pinkie Pie.

Applejack ran up to the side of the cows and tried to get them to turn.

"Come on, little dogies! Turn"!

She then called out for Winona

"Winona, put 'em up"!

Finally Applejack was able to get to the lead cow, and stop her, which then caused all the other cows to stop as well.

"Atta girl! Yeehaw"!

Applejack then went up to her friend Daisyjo in order to get an exclimation for what just happend.

"Whoaaa. Hooie. Now what was that all about"?

Daisy Jo looked over at Applejack, and began to explain

"Oh my! Begging your pardon, Applejack, but Moo-riella here saw one of those nasty snakes".

The other cows began to panic, but Daisy Jo manged to keep them calm before contuing

"And it just gave us all the willies, don'tcha know".

Applejack smiled at Daisy Jo

"I completely understand. Just next time, try and steer clear of Ponyville".

Daisy Jo Smiled at her friend.

"We certainly will, Applejack. So long, Winona"!

As the herd left, Applejack walked over the hill, and the citzens all cheered for her.

"That was incredible"! Cried Bertholdt.

"YEE HAW!" Shouted Applejack.

"Yee haw! Ride 'em, cowpony"!

Mayor Mare couldn't help but smile at what just transpired.

"Applejack was just... just"

She was having trouble finding the right word to say. Fourtently Pinke Pie was there to fill in the Mayor's blank.

"Appletastic"!

That garnerd a smile from The Mayor.

Exactly. We must do something to thank Applejack for single-hoofedly saving the town.

"I know"! Said Pinkie Pie.

"A Party"!

A week Later

Twilight looked around the center, and was widley impressed with the turn out.

"We all ready"?

"Just one last thing". Rarity called out, as she put up the banner.

"Now we're ready".

Reiner walked up next to Twilight with a small smile on his face.

"I must say, I'm extreamly impressed with how things turned out. Now we just have to make sure Applejack's all set. Now where is she".

Rainbow Dash flew over to them.

"Actually, I haven't seen her all week, what about you Bertholdt"?

"Sorry, I haven't either". The pegaus stalion said.

"Not since the Stampede", repiled Pinkie Pie.

"But she'll be here for sure, Applejack's never late". Rainbow Dash reaasured everyone.

Soon everything was set up for the party. Twilight walked up to the podium near the town whole. She had prepared a nice speech for her Applejack, and was super exicted to share it with everyone.

"Welcome, everypony! Today we are here to honor a pony we can always count on to help in matters great and small. A pony whose contributions to--"

Twilight was however intterupted by Rainbow Dash.

"Did you see Applejack's slick moves out there? What an athlete. This week she's gonna help me with my new flying trick, and I know it's gonna be so awesome."

Twilight smiled and tried to finish what she was saying

"Exactly! And...."

But she was interuptted once again. This time by Pinkie Pie

"This week, I get to run Sugarcube Corner for the first time".

This garnerd confusion from the crowd.

What does that have to do with Applejack? asked Reiner.

Pinkie Pie smiled, and proceeded to explain.

"Oh. Applejack, one of the best bakers ever, is gonna help me. Applejack makes everything great, so free samples for everypony"!

The crowd cheered at that statment

Twilight proceeded to push Pinkie out of the way so she could finally contiue her speech.

"Oh-kay, that's great. Now if I could just make a point without being inter--"

But then, Fluttershy spoke up.

"Twilight."

" rupted".

Fluttershy went up to the purple unicorn, and gave her a small smile before speaking.

"Twilight, I'm so sorry, but I just wanted to mention that Applejack is also helping me this week with the official bunny census, where we count up all the new baby bunnies that were born this season. She's gonna help gather them using her wonderful herding skills".

After saying what she wanted to say Fluttershy walked off the stage, and stood next to Bertholdt.

Twilight looked around, she wanted to make sure no one else had anything to say

"Anyone else, anyone? No? Good! Well then, as I was trying to say..."

But once again, Twilight couldn't finish as she saw the mayor giving her a huge smile.

"Ugh! Forget it"!.

Twilight left the stage in frustration and stood next to Reiner.

"Sorry you couldn't complete your speech Twi".

"It's not your fault Reiner, I just wish I could have let everyone know how much I apprecated Applejack. She was after all, the first pony I met when Spike, and I came to Ponyville".

"Wait I thought I was the first pony you met"! exclaimed Pinkie Pie.

"Twilight smiled at the Pink earth Pony".

"Applejack was the first pony we talked to here in Ponyville. You just gasped, ran off, and through that welcome party for us".

"Oh yeah". Pinkie Pie remebered.

Reiner then spoke,

"So Applejack's helping you bake some treats and Sugarcube Corner"?

Pinkie smiled.

"Yep! Both Applejack, and Apple Bloom are some of the best bakers in town".

Twilight looked at Pinkie in awe.

"Really? Apple Bloom can bake too"?

Pinkie kept smilling and spoke again.

"Oh yes! Apple Bloom makes the best brownies! You have not lived until you've tried them"

"Ah hem"!

The three of them we're silenced by the Mayor who was now getting ready to finally present Applejack with her award.

"And so, with no further ado, it is my privilege to give the prize, Pony of Ponyville Award, to our beloved guest of honor, a pony of the utmost trustworthiness, reliability, and integrity. Ponyville's most capable and dependable friend: Applejack"!

The crowd cheered and stamped their hooves, but the cheering soon came to a stop when they noticed that the farm pony wasn't there.

" Cool! Way to go Applejack, that was awesome"! Spike kept on cheering, until he realized what was happening

"I mean-- heh"

The mayor too was confused by the turn of events.

"Ah hem".

"Awkward". Spike whispered.

But soon, Applejack arrived

"I'm here, I'm here she yawned as she walked up to the stage".

"Sorry I'm late--whoa--I was just..."

She stoped when she stepped on someone's tail.

"whoa... Did I get your tail"?

She finally made it up to the podium and looked at the trophy.

"Miss Mayor. Thank you kindly for this here... award thingy".

She looked at her reflection in the trophy and smiled.

"It's so bright and shiny and, heh, heh heh, I sure do look funny heh. Ooo-ooo".

Soon both Applejack, and Pinkie Pie we're looking at themselves in the trophy, and making silly faces while Twilight looked at them in confusion.

"Okay. Well, thank you Applejack for saving us from that scary stampede, and always being there for everypony".

Applejack looked up at Twilight with tired eyes, and yawned before replying.

"Yeah. I like helping the ponyfolks and".

She yawned again.

"And Stuff".

Applejack then fell asleep for a few seconds before jolting herself awake.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Uh, Thanks".

And with that, Applejack took her award, and left the party, while everyone looked at her in confusion.

Reiner was the first to speak up.

"Was it just me, or did Applejack seem a little--"

"Tired"? asked Rainbow Dash.

"Dizzy"? Suggested Fluttershy.

"Messy"? Stated Rarity, which got her several weird looks.

"Well, did you see her mane"?

Pinkie Pie however was obilousy to the whole thing.

"She seemed fine to me".

Twilight grew concerned for the orange Earth Pony. She wanted to know what was wrong, and if there was anything she could do to help. She looked up to the two ponies she felt she could trust the most.

"Reiner, Bertholdt. I'm don't think Applejack's ok".

Reiner looked down at Twilight.

"I think you're right. We'd better go check on her".

So the three of them, traveled all the way to Sweet Apple Acres. When they arrived, they saw Applejack, standing under a tree trying to buck it, but they noticed that she was having trouble staying awake, since she wasn't catching the Apples.

The three ponies looked at each other.

"What on Earth is that Pony doing"? asked Bertholdt.

"I'm not sure". Replied Reiner

Applejack once again bucked the tree only to miss the Apples, and have them splatter all over the ground.

"Whoops".

Soon the farmgirl had fallen asleep, as Twilight, Reiner, and Bertholdt walked up to her. When the got up there Twilight tried to get Applejack's attention

"Hey Applejack".

But Applejack didn't here her.

"APPLEJACK"! Twilight shouted whiched caused Applejack to wake up.

"Huh! Oh, Howady Twilight, Bertholdt, Reiner".

Reiner looked around in confusion.

"What is all this"?

"It's Applebuck Season". Applejack Replied.

"Applewhat season"? Asked Twilight.

Applejack hoisted the baskest onto her back as she began to explain.

" Neh, It's what the Apple family calls harvestin' time. We gather all the apples from the trees so we can sell 'em".

"But why are you doing it all by yourself"? asked Bertholdt.

"Cause Big Mac hurt himself".

Twilight meanwhile was looking around the orchard, and noticed that Applejack was the only pony there, which prompt her to ask her next question.

"What about all those relatives I've met when I first came to Ponyville? Can't they help"?

But Applejack was quick to answer Twilight's question.

"They were just here for the Apple family reunion. They actually live all over Equestria and are busy harvestin' their own orchards. So, uh, I'm on my own".

Applejack began to walk away in order to contiue her work.

"Which means I should really get back to work".

Applejack stopped when she saw the three ponies standing infront of her.

"Ahem, hint, hint. Get back to work".

"Fine", Twilight replied as she, Reiner, and Bertholdt moved out of Applejack's way, however, because she was clearly tired, Applejack assumed they we're still infront of her.

"Could you three step aside".

"We, just did". Reiner told her, but all three of them kept looking at Applejack in concern. Now it was Bertholdt who spoke up

"Applejack. You don't look so good".

But Applejack simply smiled grogloy at him. She was so out of it, that she began to see tripple.

"Oh don't the nine of you worry none, I'm just fine and dandy". Applejack said before tripping.

Reiner, Bertholdt, and Twilight still weren't convinced that she was alright however.

"Do you... want some help"? Reiner asked.

Applejack shot up almost instantly after hearing that, a look of annoyance plastered on her face.

"Help? No way, no how".

This shocked the other three.

"But there's no way you can do it all on your own". Bertholdt stated.

Applejack shot the pegaus stalion a glare after he said that.

"Is that a challenge"?

"Uhm..... No"? Bertholdt responded

Applejack frowned before turning away.

"Well, I'm gonna prove to you that I can do it! Now if you'll excuse me , I've got apples to buck".

And with that Applejack left the three ponies to contiue her work.

As they walked Twilight spoke up.

"I can't belive she would refuse help when she clearly needs it".

Reiner nodded in aggreement.

"You're right Twilight, but that's how Applejack is, once she sets her mind on something, she's going to do it no matter what any us say".

Twilight sighed in defeat.

"I suppose you're right, I just wish she wasn't so stuborn".

"Yeah I agree said Bertholdt, and with that, the three ponies left Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack Smiled as she saw them go.

Good, now that they're gone, I can finally"

She yawned

"Start".

She yawned again.

"Finishing, my work".

She fell asleep.

It had been a few hours since Twilight, Reiner, and Bertholdt left, and Applejack was still sound asleep under the tree when she felt something wet touch her face. Applejack grogoly woke up to her dog licking her.

"Winona stop, it's too early for this". She yawned

"After all, it's only high noon".

Applejack's eyes then suddendly shot open when she realized what time it was.

"Wait high noon! Oh no! I'm suppose to be helping Rainbow with something right now".

Applejack ran all the way to Ponyville, and found Rainbow Dash standing in the middle of town next to some strange contraption. Rainbow looked at Applejack in annoyance.

"There you are".

Applejack trotted up to Rainbow Dash, and yawned, before apolgying.

"I'm a mite sorry, Rainbow. I was busy applebuckin' and I guess ah, I closed my eyes for a second and, when I woke up, I was late. Now, what's this new trick a' yours"?

Dash smiled, and showed Applejack her contraption.

"See this contraption"?

Applejack looked at it in confusion.

"Uh.... Yeah".

Rainbow Dash then walked over to a catapult and began to explain her plan.

"Well, I'm gonna stand on one end, then you're gonna jump down from that platform, launching me into the air faster than I can take off on my own. Once I'm in the air, I'm gonna do some amazing flips and spins that are sure to impress the Wonderbolts".

Applejack gave Rainbow Dash a look of both concern, and confusion.

"Isn't that a mite dangerous"?

Rainbow Dash scoffted at AJ's concern.

Pfft, Heh, not for a pony who can Fly.

Applejack sighed in defeat and agreed to do what Dash was asking.

"Well, all right-y then".

Applejack proceeded to climb to the top of the board she was ment to jump off of.

"Oh my". Applejack stated as she looked down.

Rainbow Dash set herself up on her end and called up to Applejack.

"Ready? One... two... THREE"!

Applejack jumped off the board but missed the target, insted landing on the ground with a hard thud.

Rainbow Dash stepped off her end and walked over to Applejack.

"Umm... maybe I wasn't clear. You're supposed to land on the other end".

Applejack got up and looked at Rainbow Dash.

"Got it"!

Applejack went up to try again, and again, and again. Missing each time, causing Rainbow Dash to grow more and more frustrated.

"Applejack, what the hay is going on? I mean, I thought I was working with Ponyville's best athlete"!

Applejack tried to reassure Dash that everything would work out.

"You are! I'm okay. Really. I-I have an idea. Watch this".

Applejack proceeded to use all of her stregenth to push her end down, causing Rainbow Dash's end to be slightly lifted off the ground.

"Ta Da"!

Applejack for a brief moment was proud of herself. Until she saw Rainbow's unammused face. Applejack chuckled nervously.

"Oh... Maybe not. Okay, one more try. I'm sure to get it this time".

Applejack stepped off her end, causing Rainbow's end to come down hard, temporarliy dissorienting the pegasus pony. Applejack meanwhile had made back to the top of the board. She waited until she could see her end clearly.

"Heh heh... Here I go"!

Applejack then leaped off the board just as RD manged to regain herself. Unfourntently now, Rainbow Dash was not ready, and desperartley tried to stop AJ.

"Wait"!

But it was too late. Applejack finally landed on her end, and sent Rainbow Dash flying through the air screaming.

"Applejaaaaack"!

Applejack just smiled.

"You're Welcome".

Currently Publicly Available Information Applebuck Season. The Apple family's harvesting season. It involves bucking ever single apple tree in the orchard. A job that requires more then one pony to do.

Reiner stepped outside of his and Bertholdt's house, and looked around. He took in the air, but he was also thinking.

Why does Applejack want to buck her orchard all by herself? Can't she see that she needs help?

Reiner was taken out of his thoughts when he heard a loud crash to his right. He turned to see Rainbow Dash in a tree near the house looking very dissorianted.

"Can I help you? asked Reiner"

Rainbow Dash shook her head before speaking

"I think somepony else needs your help".

"Applejack"? Reiner asked.

"Yep". Dash confirmed.

Reiner sighed, and began to walk to Sweet Apple Acres

At the farm, Applejack bucked another tree, and one of the apples landed on her head causing her to grunt in frustration

"Ow"!

She kept bucking, just as Reiner walked up to her.

"Applejack can we talk"?

Aj didn't her him, so he tried again.

"Applejack can we talk"?

Applejack looked up at Reiner in confusion.

"Can bees squawk? I don't think so".

"No. Can we talk"?

Applejack still couldn't understand him.

"Twenty Stalks? Bean or Celery".

Reiner again tried to get Applejack to understand him

No! I need to talk to you!

But she still couldn't make out what Reiner was saying

"You need to walk to the zoo? Well, who's stoppin ya"

Reiner was growing more impatient.

"I need to talk to you"!

Finally Applejack understood what Reiner was saying.

"Oh! Well why didn't you say so? What is it you wanna talk about".

Rainbow Dash dropped by my place today. Reiner told Applejack.

"Oh, well that was nice of her". AJ replied.

"Yes, but she crashed into a tree near my house, after you sent her flying through the air"!

Applejack looked at Reiner in confusion before suddendly remebering.

"Oh, yeah. I wasn't feeling quite myself this afternoon".

"Yes, because you need help"! Reiner said, but once again Applejack couldn't understand him,

"What? Kelp? I don't need kelp. I don't even like seaweed".

"HELP! YOU NEED HELP"! Reiner shouted in Applejack's ear.

Applejack was appaled at what Reiner had just told her.

"Nothin' doin', Reiner. I'm gonna prove to you, t' everypony, that I can do this, by myself! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to help Pinkie Pie"!

Reiner sighed as he watched Applejack leave.

"For her sake, I hope someone will make her realize she can't do this alone".

At Sugarcube Corner, Mr. and Mrs. Cake we're getting ready to leave Pinkie in charge while they we're getting ready to leave for the afternoon. Mrs. Cake then looked at Pinkie wanting to make sure the young earth pony really could handle things on her own.

"Now Pinkie Pie, are you sure you're up for baking the muffins and running the store this afternoon"?

Pinkie Pie smiled just as Applejack walked in.

" Yes siree bob, Mrs. Cake. Plus, I have Ponyville's prized pony to help me out. Why, she's one of the best bakers ever! Right, Applejack"?

"No". Applejack responeded tiredly confusing Mr. Cake.

"No? You're not one of the best bakers ever"?

Applejack shot up and quickly corrected herself.

"WHAT? Oh no! I mean, don't you fret. I can bake anything from fritters to pies in the blink of an eye".

Mrs. Cake sighed in relief.

"All right. Well, see you later, girls"!

And with that, she and Mr. Cake left the shop. However, now Applejack wasn't so sure she could do this, but Pinkie was oblivous to the farm pony's state of mind, and told her to get ready.

"Stop with the shakin', it's time to get bakin".

Once the two of them were in the kitchen Pinkie Pie began to gave Applejack instructions on what they needed in order to bake the muffins.

"All right-y! I'll get the sugar and the eggs. Can you get me some chocolate chips"?

Applejack couldn't undestand what Pinkie had asked her, so she asked the pink earth pony to repeat herself.

"Eh, uh, whu, what was that"?

So Pinkie once again told AJ what she wanted

"Chocolate Chips".

Applejack however only heard chips.

"Chips...... Got it".

Applejack walked over to the cupbord pulled out a bag of potato chips, and placed them into the bowl.

"Tater chips, a little salty and dry, okie-dokie. What next"?

Pinkie Pie, who was completely oblivous to what Applejack had done contiued.

"Baking Soda".

But once again, Applejack only heard Pinkie Pie say Soda. So she went over and got out a big litter of soda.

"Soda".

Applejack poured the Soda into the bowl.

" Perfect. That'll get the tater chips nice and wet. Now what".

Pinkie, still not noitcing what Applejack had done smiled and said.

"A cup of Flour".

But Applejack thought she said Sour.

"A cup o' sour? Well, lemons are sure sour".

So Applejack got a bunch of lemons and began to squeeze their juices into the mix.

"One cup o' sour, comin' up. Anything else, Pinkie"?

"One last thing. Wheat germ".

Applejack however once again mistook Pinkie's words, and thought she said worms, insted of germs.

"Wheat worms? Oh, that must be fancy talk for earthworms".

So Applejack went outside, dug up a bunch of earthworms, and put them into the bowl. Pinkie Pie, not even noitcing the very obiovous worms, took the mix, and put it in the oven.

"Now that's gonna be delicous"!

"If you say so", answered an unsure Applejack.

About an hour later, the muffins we're done, and soon there were a bunch ponies in Sugarcube Corner, ready to sample some.

"Free muffin sample spectacular"! Pinkie Pie announced!

The ponies we're very exicited and went over to grab some muffins as Applejack tiredly encourged them to grab some.

"Yeah! Muffin spectacles! Get 'em while they're hot".

A soon everyone had a muffin Applejack smiled and looked at Pinkie Pie.

"Well Pinkie, I best be getting back, I've got a lot more trees to buck".

"Ookie Dookie Lookie Applejack, thanks for your help".

As soon as Applejack left Pinkie Pie grabbed a muffin for herself, and gobbled it down. After a few minutes the ponies started to feel funny. Pinkie Pie thought it was nothing at first, but about fiffteen minutes later, she and the other ponies would find themselves in huge trouble.

Twilight, and Spike rushed to ponyville's urgent care once they got news of what had transpired at Sugarcube Corner.

"We came as soon as we heard"!

Nurse Redheart came up to The two of them.

"Oh, thank you Twilight, we need all the help we can get".

Twilight looked around, and saw a bunch of sick ponies, with nurses trying to care for them. Even Apple Bloom was there, giving soup to a sick stalion.

"What happend"? asked Twilight

Apple Bloom looked over at Twilight, and Spike, and began to exlplain.

"It was a mishap with some of the baked goods".

"No' Pinkie Pie responed

"Not baked goods. Baked bads".

Apple Bloom walked up to Twilight.

"When I saw what was happening here, I came over and offered to help the best I could".

All of a sudden Apple Bloom, and Twilight heard a little filly crying, and screaming, as her mother was trying to comfort her.

"OW! MAMA IT HURTS"!

The filly was crying so loud, it broke Twilight's heart. She then noticed Apple Bloom walking towards them, and began to hum a soft song for the filly.

The filly stopped crying, and smiled at Apple Bloom, the mother smiled at her as well.

"Bless your heart Apple Bloom".

Twilight and Spike couldn't help but smile, both of them thinking the same thing, though Spike was the first to say it.

"That filly is an angel".

Twilight however shook her head.

"No Spike. Apple Bloom. Is a Goddess. Anyways I need to go check on Applejack, are you all good here".

Apple Bloom nodded.

"Yeah. Please go help my sister".

"I intend too".

With that Twilight Left. Meanwhile, Spike had found one of the nasty muffins, and decieded to try it. To his suprise he found it delicous.

"Want one", he asked Apple Bloom, only for the filly to give him a disgusted look.

Twilight returned to Sweet Apple Acres, and found Applejack under sleep bucking it, Twilight walked up to her friend.

"What? Huh"? Applejack mumbled to herself as Twilight came up to her.

"Applejack, we have to talk".

Applejack took a little bit to noticed Twilight infront of her.

"Wha, huh? Oh, it's you, Twilight".

She yawned before begining to walk away.

"I know what you're gonna say, but the answer is still no"!

Twilight however knew Applejack was wrong.

"Not to upset your applecart, but you need help".

But Applejack refused to listen to Twilight.

"Hardy har, No I don't! she said as she fell over".

Twilight tried to offer Applejack assiastants.

"Here let me help".

But Applejack refused.

"Help? No thank you Twilight, I already told Reiner that I don't need help, and I'm gonna tell you the same thing"!

She began to buck a tree that was already empty.

"I just need a little more time, and I'll prove to you I can get all these Apples".

Twilight noitcing that Applejack was bucking an empty tree quickly pointed it out to her friend.

"Um I think your beating a dead....... tree".

Applejack looked up in suprise before coposing herself.

"Uh.... I knew that".

Applejack began to walk away with Twilight following

"Actually, Applejack, I had something else to talk to you about. I just came back from Ponyville Urgent Care and--"

But Applejack interuptted Twilight.

"Look Twilight, I don't need you lecturing me right now, I'm very busy with".

"Your little sister was there"! Twilight intterupted

Applejack looked at Twilight.

"Why was Apple Bloom there"?

"She was helping the nurses with the sick ponies".

Applejack smiled.

"Yep, that was defiently Apple Bloom, always thinking of others before herself. Ya'll know she's referred to as the Apple Family Goddes".

Twilight gave a small smile of her own, remebering how Apple Bloom calmed down that crying filly

"I can belive that". she said to herself.

Twilight looked back at Applejack.

"And that's another reason why I'm here, because Apple Bloom asked me to come. She practiley begged for me to help you! So why? Why the hell can't you tell that your friends, and your family are worried about you Applejack"!

Applejack just frowned.

"No Twilight, I don't need help from anypony". With that, Applejack left Twilight, who side in frustration.

"Ugh! That pony is as stubborn as a mule"!

Twilight then noticed a random mule standing next to her.

"No offense".

"None taken". Said the mule.

A few hours after the incident with the muffins Applejack was now helping Fluttershy with the newborn baby bunnies like she had promised, however this time Applejack wasn't too thrilled with the idea. She wanted to get this done as quick as she could so she could get back to the farm, and finish Apple bucking. Fluttershy meanwhile was extreamley greatful for Applejack's help.

"Oh Applejack! Thank you so much for offering your herding skills for the annual rabbit roundup".

Applejack just groaned in response.

"Ugh! Why are we doing this again"?

Fluttershy taking no notice to Applejack's complaint just smiled, and explained the situation.

" Well, lots of new baby bunnies have been born, so it's my job to get a count of all the new families".

Applejack sighed

"Fine! Let's just get it over with."

Fluttershy smiled at Applejack.

"Of course, but remember, this are bunnies we're dealing with not cows, so they need to be treated gentely, and with care".

Applejack was in no mood to listen to Fluttershy however.

"I do NOT need you telling me how to round up critters, right Winona"?

Winona barked in response.

Fluttershy walked up to a group of bunnies and began to softly direct them into the center.

"Okay, little bunnies! I need you to all gather here in the middle".

Applejack however stomped infront of the bunnies and began demanding for them to move.

"That's right! Let's go, bunnies. In the center. Hop to it"!

The furry in Applejack's voice scared the bunnies, and they started running making Applejack even more frustrated!

"Swell! Just swell"!

She and Winona gave chase to the bunnies!

"Put em up Winona"!

Fluttershy followed after them, and despertely tried to get Applejack and Winona to stop.

"Wait! Applejack, Winona please stop! You're scaring them".

Applejack refeused to hear Fluttershy out, and contiued to chase the bunnies.

"We know what we're doing Fluttershy! Get along little bunnies".

Soon Applejack, and Winona had the bunnies cornerd in the center, and were both staring intensely at them. Fluttershy knew what was about to happen next, and could only mumble out two words.

"Oh no".

Sure enough the bunnies got so scared, and began to run right in the direction of Ponyville.

Fluttershy looked on in shock as Applejack and Winona simply left her to deal with the problem herself. Fluttershy tried to call out to Applejack.

"Wait! aren't you gonna he"l-

But Applejack ignored her and left. Fluttershy sighed and began to follow after the bunnies hoping she could stop them.

Back in Ponyville, Rainbow Dash flew up into the air, and noticed the dust cloud coming she knew what was next.

"STAMPEDE"!

(XLTT Plays)

Once again everypony began to run for cover, but unlike last time, Applejack didn't come to stop the stampede, and the bunnies ran through Ponyville as the citzens could only watch on. Fluttershy quickly arrived only to find that she was to late to stop the bunnies, she quickly went into the town and tried to gather them up.

Twenty Mintues Eailer.

Twilight was on her way back to the urgent care tent to see how things we're going. As she was walking she heard someone call out to her

"Twilight"!

Twilight turned around to see Reiner Braun, and Bertholdt Hoover walking up to her.

"Where are you going? Asked Bertholdt"

Twilight smiled before replying.

"Oh hey you guys, I'm just heading to urgent care, there was a problem with the muffins that Applejack helped Pinkie Pie bake".

Reiner sighed

"Yeah, I figured something like that would have happened".

Twilight looked up at him.

"I heard what happened with Rainbow Dash. I guess you also tried to tell Applejack she needed help"?

"I did". Reiner responed.

The three of them arrived back at the urgent care tent, and we're pleased to see everyone was looking a lot better, Pinkie Pie was back to her bubbly self. Apple Bloom was still there, and once she saw them she quickly ran up to the three of them.

"Twilight! Did Applejack accept your help? Oh please say she did".

Twilight look down.

"I'm sorry Apple Bloom, but Applejack just won't listen to reason, I can't understand why she's so stubborn".

Apple Bloom looked down.

"She gets that from my father, he was sturbon too. But daddy knew when to ask for help when he needed it! I remember him always telling me to always think of what others would want, and how it would effect them. That's why I try hard to help out whenever I can. It's part of the reason I helped out here".

Reiner looked at Apple Bloom,

"Hmmm Maybe if all four of us talk to Applejack together, we can convice her that she needs help".

Twilight smiled at the unicorn.

"That's a great idea Reiner, what do say Apple Bloom, do you wanna help your sister"?

Apple Bloom smiled

"Yes of Course"!

With that, the four ponies left the tent in order to head to Sweet Apple Acres

Twilight, Reiner, Apple Bloom, and Bertholdt were walking through Ponyville when they say the three flower ponies Rose, Lilly, and Daisy sprawled out on the ground in obivious distress. They then each began to speak

"The horror, the horror". Said Rose.

"It was awful" replied Lily.

"A disaster, a complte disaster"! Stated Daisy.

Twilight, Reiner, Apple Bloom. and Bertholdt stared at each other confused. The three ponies then began to relay the reason why they we're so upset.

"Our gardens, destroyed". said Lily.

"Every last flower, devoured". responed Rose.

"By... by... THEM"! said Daisy.

Twilight, Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt looked to where Daisy was pointed, and saw the bunnies, along with Fluttershy trying to round them up.

"Oh my. Oh... Please stop, little bunnies. Oh no! Please, let's go home. Oh my goodness".

Twilight's eyes filled with rage at seeing this.

"Alright. Enough, is Enough".

The four ponies arrived at Applejack and saw her once again under a tree.

"Must...... Keep...... Bucking...... Must finish...... harvest".

Twilight, Reiner, and Bertholdt walked up to Applejack. Twilight being the first to speak to AJ.

"All right, Applejack. Your applebucking hasn't just caused you problems, it's over-propelled Pegasus', practically poisoned plenty of ponies, and terrorized bushels of brand new bouncing baby bunnies. I don't care what you say, you need help"!

Reiner then spoke.

"Twilight's right Applejack, you need help".

But Applejack just kicked the tree, until all the apples fell off. She then gave the three of them a smug look

"Ha! No I don't. See",

Twilight, Reiner, and Bertholdt looked around to see all the apple trees where empty

"I did it. I harvested the entire Sweet Apple Acres without your help. How d'ya like them apples"?

However, Big Mac came up to Applejack and pointed out a bunch more trees on the other side of the farm that still had plenty of apples on them

"Um... How do you like them Apples".

Applejack noticed them and was compltely shocked to the point she fainted.

"Applejack? Applejack"?

Applejack opened her eyes to see Twilight standing over her.

"Oh good, your ok". Said Twilight.

Applejack stood up,

"Alright Twilight, thank you for your concern, but I need to get to bucking thoes other trees".

Twilight was about to speak, but Applejack intterupted her.

"Without Your Help"!

Twilght Gasped.

"But Applejack"!

Applejack intterupted Twilight Again.

"No buts Twilight! I don't need your hel-"

(Heartbeat Plays)

"APPLEJACK"!

Applejack, Twilight, Reiner, and Bertholdt looked over to see Apple Bloom, who had finally decieded to speak.

Applejack looked at her little sister and was about to speak.

"AB sugarcube"

But Apple Bloom intterupted her sister.

"No! Listen! You need help, you keep saying you don't but you do! Applejack you're working yourself to exhaustion! Please Applejack, Let Twilight and your friends help you! Please do it. For Me"!

Apple Bloom had tears streaming down her face, as she spoke to her big sister, and Applejack could only stare at Apple Bloom in shock.

It was then Reiner decieded to speak up.

"Applejack, We completely respect the Apple family ways. You're always there to help anypony in need, so maybe you can put a little of your stubborn pride aside and allow your friends to help you".

Applejack looked down and spoke.

"Okay Reiner".

"We're not Taking no for ansewer" Reiner said, before realizing what Applejack had said.

"Wait what"?

Applejack contiued.

"Yes you guys. Please I could really use your help".

Reiner, chuckled.

Soon enough, Twilight, Bertholdt, Reiner, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Spike, and Rainbow Dash we're all helping Applejack with the harvest during the time Twilight was realying the letter she sent to Princess Celestia.

Dear Princess Celestia,
My friend Applejack is the best friend a pony could ever have, and she's always there to help anypony. The only trouble is, when she needs help, she finds it hard to accept it, so while friendship is about giving of ourselves to friends, it's also about accepting what our friends have to offer.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

Applejack came out of the farm with bottles of Apple Juice for them all.

"How about y'all take a little break? I got some fine apple juice waitin' for ya"!

The other ponies walked up to Applejack to take their juice. Applejack took this time to thank them for their help

"I can't thank you enough for this help. I was acting a bit stubborn".

"A bit"?! Retorted Bertholdt.

Applejack chuckled at him.

"Okay. A mite stubborn, and I'm awful sorry. Now, I know the town gave me the Prized Pony award, but the real award is having you seven as my friends".

They all laughed afterwards.

Dash then spoke up.

"All this harvesting is making me hungry".

Spike then walked up smelling something delicous.

"What's that smell". he asked

Apple Bloom then walked out of the house with a tray filled with brownies,

"Don't worry" she said.

"I've got the perfect treat".

"Oooh Apple Bloom I've always loved your brownies", Said Pinkie Pie.

"Thank you Pinkie", said Apple Bloom. She then looked at Twilight, Spike, Reiner, and Bertholdt, and gave each of them a brownie.

"Here you are. Allow me to put a magical spell on them. Abracadabra become delicous".

Apple Bloom poured choclote cream on each brownie, and each pony ate one. Twilight gasped in shock.

"Apple Bloom these are delicous, I can't belive you made them all by yourself".

"Oh thank you Twilight".

Applejack then spoke up.

"Thank you, Apple Bloom. You we're the one who made me realize that I needed help. If you hadn't yelled at me the way you did, I won't have figured that out".

Everyone laughed after that.

Preview
Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash spend their time pranking their friends, but when an old friend of Rainbow Dash comes to visit, Pinkie Pie knows, trouble is a foot.

Next Episode.
Griffion the Brush Off.

Author's Note:

Characters in order of apperance

  1. Applejack
  2. Big Macintosh
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Sweetie Drops
  5. Berry Punch
  6. Shoeshine
  7. Pinkie Pie
  8. Twilight Sparkle
  9. Bertholdt Hoover
  10. Mayor Mare
  11. Rarity
  12. Reiner Braun
  13. Daisy Joe
  14. Mooriella
  15. Fluttershy
  16. Spike
  17. Mrs. Cake
  18. Mr. Cake
  19. Lyra Heartstrings
  20. Derpy Hooves
  21. Minuette
  22. Ellie Redheart
  23. Apple Bloom
  24. Lilly Valley
  25. Rose
  26. Daisy
PreviousChapters Next