• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 3,276 Views, 113 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic With Reiner and Bertholdt Season 1 - TheUnknownPhantom5



Reiner Braun . The Armored Titan, and Bertholdt Hoover. The Colossal Titan end up in Equestria

  • ...
8
 113
 3,276

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 10: Griffion the Brush off: Gala arc Part 3

The sun shone brightly over the nature park in Ponyville. There, Pinkie Pie was talking about how awesome she thought Rainbow Dash was.

"Hoof-biting action overload! She was like a stunt superstar, flying higher and higher, and then Rainbow Dash swooped down—swoosh—and right before she hit the ground—shoom, she pulled up—vrrrmmm"!

Twilight Sparkle, who was sitting on a bench reading book simply nodded as Pinkie Pie contiued.

"And then she looped around and around like whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo"!

Twilight again, just nodded in response. She just wanted to read her book in private, when Pinkie Pie came out of know where, and began telling Twilight everything about Rainbow Dash. Fourtently for Twilight Pinkie Pie looked up, and noticed Rainbow Dash flying in the air, and began to follow the cyan pegaus. Twilighy sighed in relief seeing Pinkie leave.

Rainbow flew through the air, enjoying the view until she heard an all too familar, and somewhat annoying voice.

"RAINBOW DASH"!

Dash looked down, and saw Pinkie Pie following her, again. She groaned in frustration.

"Ugh, Pinkie Pie. Not Again".

Rainbow began to fly faster. Pinkie Pie saw this, and began running faster calling out to the pegaus

"Rainbow Dash"!

"Not now Pinkie Pie".

"But Dash"!

"I'm busy"!

"But Rainbow Dash"!

"I said not Now", But before Dash could complte her sentence, she flew face first into a mountain. Pinkie Pie trotted up to her.

"I was going to tell you to look out for that mountain".

Pinkie Pie was trotting through ponyville humming a little toon. Rainbow Dash, who was up on a cloud trying to sleep plugged her ears, but then she heard Pinkie Pie say something that made her groan in frustration.

Pinkie Pie walked up to three ponies near a cart, and began speaking to them.

"Hi, I'm looking for Rainbow Dash. Have you seen her"?

The ponies shook their heads so Pinkie Pie went to another group of ponies.

"Hi there, have you seen Rainbow Dash"?

They also said no.

Pinkie Pie then noticed Bertholdt Hoover coming out of a shop, so she decieded to ask him.

"Bertholdt, have you seen Rainbow Dash anywhere"?

Bertholdt looked up, and Saw Dash on a cloud right above them.

"Yeah. She's right up there".

Pinkie Pie looked up, and Saw Rainbow Dash, and called out to her.

"Rainbow Dash"!

Rainbow Dash groaned in frustration, and flew quickly away, Pinkie Pie Hoping after her. Rainbow Dash flew all the way to Sweet Apple Acres, and hid beside the barn. Thinking she was safe Dash sighed in reflief. That was until she turned around, and saw Pinkie standing right there with a huge smilie on her face.

"Hi"!

Dash quickly shot off in the opposite direction, Pinkie Pie again hoping behind her. Rainbow Dash flew all the way into the leaves of Twilight Sparkle's house. Once again Pinkie Pie had manged to catch up with her.

"Hi Agian".

Rainbow Dash flew off again, eventually she flew down by the local pound.

But once again Pinkie Pie was there waiting.

"I need a favor, Rainbow Dash".

Rainbow Dash was about to fly away again only to deciede aganist it, knowing it was useless

"Waaa— oh, forget it".

Pinkie Pie smiled

"I totally promise it will be super fun".

Rainbow Dash sighed in defeat.

"Alright".

A few moments later, Pinkie Pie was having Rainbow Dash adjust a cloud infront of the post office.

"Over to the right. No no, a little to the left. Oh wait, back to the right. Now a little leftish while staying rightly. Stop Hmm. Maybe a few inches to the south. Now a couple centimeters north. Okay. One more smidgimeter to the—"

Rainbow Dash, who had absoutley no clue as to why Pinkie Pie wanted her to move the cloud in the first place was growing more and more impaticent.

"Pinkie"!

Pinkie Pie jump with a start, before decieding the cloud was perfect.

"Uh, I mean, perfect. Now wait for my signal".

Rainbow Dash sighed, but decieded to play along. Just to humor Pinkie Pie.

After a few mintues of waiting Spike walked out of the post office with a bunch of scrolls in his hands. Once Spike was right underneth the cloud Pinkie Pie singled for Rainbow Dash to kick the cloud. Rainbow Dash did so creating a loud thunder clap which startled Spike so much he ended up getting the hiccups. Pinkie Pie began to crack up with laughter.

"Oh Rainbow Dash look, we gave Spike the hiccups".

Now Rainbow Dash was starting to chuckle a bit, even Spike.

"Ha good one Pinkie Pie. You sure got me".

One of Spike's hiccups then caused him to breath fire on his arm, as well as burn one of the scrolls. Pinkie Pie stopped laughing and became concerned.

"Spike, are you ok".

Spike gaving Pinkie a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. Dragons are fireproof".

Spike proceeded to pick up the remaing scrolls only to hiccup again buring all of them in the process. He sighed

"I wish it was the same for scrolls".

Said scrolls suddendly appeared in Celestia's throne room falling on the princess head.

Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash we're now both laughing histarictley.

"Have you ever seen anything so funny"? asked Pinkie Pie.

Rainbow Dash smirked before replying

"I can think of one thing".

Rainbow Dash flew back up to the cloud and kicked it creating another loud crack which ended up scaring Pinkie Pie into also getting the hiccups.

Rainbow Dash smiled and flew down to Pinkie Pie.

"I had no idea you we're a prankster Pinkie Pie".

Pinkie Pie smiled and began to speak through her hiccups.

"Are you kidding, I love to pull a good prank here and there! After all it's just in good fun, and I love to have fun"!

Rainbow smiled and decieded to ask Pinkie Pie a question she thought she'd never hear herself asking the pink earth pony.

"You know Pinkie Pie, you're not as annoying as I thought, you maybe wanna hang out"?

Pinkie Pie became really exicted, and tried to answer, however her hiccups prevented her from saying a complte sentence, so Rainbow Dash stopped her from trying.

"A simple nod would work".

A little while later Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash went to a store, and bought flowers. They then put some type of powder on it, after doing that they the flowers infront of Rarity's door and waited for her to come out while hidding behind some bushes.

"Is she even home"? Dash asked.

"I don't know". Pinkie replied.

They waited for a few more minutes until Rarity finally opened the door. Seeing the flowers she went to sniff them only the have her nose covered in the powder causing her to start sneezing uncontroblly.

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash could barley maitain their laughter. They soon contiued on the pull more pranks. Next they we're at Twilight's place. The two of them had replaced her ink with dissappearing ink, and everytime Twilight tried to write something down about her research, the words would dissapper causing her to grow more and more frustrated. After that. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie went to Sweet Apple Acres, and panited every single apple on every single tree. When Applejack walked out of her barn, she saw what happened to all of her apples.

"Land sakes"!

Apple Bloom heard her sister and came out to see what was wrong.

"Applejack! What happened"?!

Apple Bloom then noticed the apples, and gasped, they then saw Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash with paint supplies snickering. The two of them then ran off when Apple Bloom grabbed some Apples and began throwing them at the two pranksters, one landed in a barrel of water which washed the paint off of one of the apples. Seeing this, caused Applejack, and Apple Bloom to give a each other a small chuckle. Finally Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash we're at Reiner, and Bertholdt's house. Pinkie walked up to the door and rang the doorbell before running and hiding behind a bush next to Rainbow Dash. A few moments later Reiner Braun opened the door looked around, and walked back inside. Next Rainbow Dash rang the doorbell, and Reiner opened it again this time he called out.

"Hello! is anyone out there"?

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash did this three more times, until finally on the fourth ring Reiner caught them. He gave the two girls a dissaproving stare.

Later that day, Fluttershy was by the pound looking at the turtles living there when a certain caught her eye. Unknown to Fluttershy this wasn't a real turtle, but a toy one ment to squrit out water. Behind a bush hid Rainbow Dash watching Fluttershy through a large telescope while Pinkie Pie was standing a few feet away with the squriter in her mouth. Pinkie Pie didn't know that Fluttershy was their target so she asked Rainbow Dash who they we're pranking.

"Is someone over there? Who are we gonna squrit"?

Rainbow Dash snickered.

"Fluttershy".

However once Pinkie Pie heard who they we're pranking she gasped!

"What! nononononono! We cannot prank Fluttershy I mean she's so sensitive. It'll hurt her feelings, even our most harmless prank".

Rainbow Dash sighed, knowing all to well that Pinkie Pie was right.

"Yeah that's true. We need another victim who's made of tougher skin".

Pinkie Pie then started to Giggle.

"Oh I can think of somebody. The toughest around".

Dash smiled

"Really who is it do I know them".

Pinkie Pie then looked at her reflection in the pound, prompting Rainbow Dash to do the same. When she did she saw her left eye had an ink ring around it. Realizing what Pinkie Pie had done caused Rainbow Dash to chuckle.

"Ha good one Pinkie".

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie started to laugh while Fluttershy was stll staring at the fake turtle in confusion.

Currently Publicly Available Information Griffin. Creatures from greek mythoghy, griffins have the head of an eagle, and the body of a lion. In Equestria they are known to be greedy and rude even to their fellow griffins

The next moring Pinkie Pie was out once again heading towards Rainbow Dash's house in order to pull more Pranks with her. Arrving at Rainbow's place Pinkie called up eager for another day of fun.

"Rise and shine Rainbow Dash! It's a brand new day and we got a lot of pranking".

Pinkie stopped mid sentence when a strange looking creature peared at her from over the cloud. Pinkie Pie just stood there in confusion until Rainbow Dash finally came out.

"Mornin Pinks".

Rainbow Dash then turned to the creature and began to intrdouce the two strangers to eachother

"Pinkie, this is my griffon friend, Gilda".

Pinkie Pie looked at Dash in confusion.

"What's a Griffion"?

Dash smiled at Gilda and proceeded to answer Pinkie Pie's question.

"A creature who is half eagle and half lion".

Gildia then flew down to join the conversation.

"Don't forget all awesome! Raa. Heh-haa. Yeah, that's right".

Rainbow Dash turned back to Pinkie and said.

"Gilda's my best friend from my days at Junior Speedster flight camp".

She then turned to Gilda again.

"You remember the chant right"?

Gilda scoffed.

"Of course! They made us reciet it every damn day. I'll never get it out of head".

Dash looked at Gilda with pleading eyes.

"Sooooo"?

Gilda, knowing what Rainbow Dash wanted sighed.

"Only for RD. The two of them then began to reciet the chant".

[bJunior Speedsters are our lives,
Sky-bound soars and daring dives
Junior Speedsters, it's our quest,
To someday be the very best!]

Pinkie Pie clapped after the song.

"Oh that was awesome, and it gave me a great idea for a prank. Gilda, you game"?

Gilda would be lying if she said she wasn't a little interested.

"Huh. Well, I groove on a good prank as much as the next griffon. But Dash, you promised me we'd get a flying session in this morning".

Rainbow Dash looked back at Pinkie and apologized to the young earth pony.

"Yeah, uh, well, Pinkie Pie, you don't mind, do you? Gilda just got here. We'll catch up with you later".

Pinkie Pie looked at Dash in dissapointment, before sighing.

"Oh. Um, well sure, no problem. Have fun you guys, I'll, uh, just catch up with you—"

Rainbow Dash, and Gilda then flew off in the opposite direction leaving Pinkie behind.

About half and hour later Rainbow Dash, and Gilda flew onto a cloud and we're laughing with each other. Gilda smiled as it reminded her of their past together.

" Whoa, that was sweet. Just like old times".

Rainbow Dash couldn't agree more as she smiled at her old friend.

"Yeah except faster, So now what"?

Gilda was about to answer when all of a sudden Pinkie Pie jumped through the cloud they we're on confusing both Gilda, and Rainbow Dash.

"Hi! It's later and I caught up".

Rainbow Dash and Gilda looked down and saw that Pinkie Pie was jumping on a trampoline into the cloud. Seeing this caused Rainbow Dash to chuckle.

"Pinkie Pie. You are so random".

Gilda however was growing more and more annoyed. She had to think of something to get rid of Pinkie Pie. Luckliy for Gilda, an Idea was quickly able to pop into her head.

"Hey Dash, think you got enough gas left to beat me to that cloud"?

Rainbow looked over to where Gilda was pointing and smiled.

"A race? You are so on".

Gilda smiled back and began to count down.

"Okay, three, two, one, Go"!

The two of them flew off again leaving Pinkie behind!

"Hey"!

Rainbow Dash, and Gilda both made it the cloud close to around the same time making them both belive that the other had won.

"I win"! Stated Dash,

"No way". Gilda responed. "I won".

The two of them began to argue about who had actually won their race when Pinkie Pie caught up with them again this time floating on some ballond

"Wow guys, that was really close, but I think Rainbow Dash beat you by a teeny weeny itty bitty hair, or a teeny weeny itty bitty feather".

Dash smiled at Pinkie Pie, and looked back at Gilda.

"See! I told you".

Gilda sighed.

"Fine".

Gilda looked around and saw another cloud.

"Hey Dash how about we race to that cloud? Go"!

Rainbow Dash flew off in the direction of the cloud Gilda pointed out, while Gilda turned to Pinkie Pie.

"I think the high altitude is making you dizzy".

Gilda then proceeded to pop Pinkie's Baloons. She then went to catch up with Rainbow Dash, but unfourtently for Gilda, Pinkie Pie once again caught up as well, this time on some strange flying contraption.

"Phew, you guys almost got away from me that time, but luckliy I manged to catch up".

Gilda looked over at Rainbow Dash once again.

"Hey, You gotta any new tricks or are you completey old school".

Rainbow Dash smiled at Gilda

"New moves? Heh, sit back G, this is gonna take a while".

Rainbow Dash quickly left to get somethings she would need in order to show Gilda her tricks. Once Rainbow Dash was out of sight Gilda looked over to Pinkie Pie.

"Hey Pinkie, C'mere".

Pinkie Pie looked at Gilda confused.

"Yeah"?

Gilda the proceeded to grab the handled bar of Pinkie's contraption, pulling both it and the young pony closer to her. Pinkie was shocked, and a little frightened by what Gilda was doing. Gilda then began to speak, and she made sure Pinkie understood what the griffion was saying to her.

"Don't you know how to take get lost for an answer? Dash doesn't need to hang with a dweeb like you now that I'm here. You're dorkin' up the skies, Stinkie Pie, so make like a bee and BUZZ OFF"!

Gilda then threw Pinkie and her contraption to the ground just as Rainbow Dash returned from doing her tricks.

"Hah! See if you can top that".

Rainbow Dash then noticed that Pinkie Pie was gone.

"Hey, where's Pinkie, and that weird thing she was on"?

Gilda looked at Dash, and lied to the pegasus.

"Oh she had to go, something about being as busy as a bee".

Pinkie Pie looked up, and groaned in anger before walking away.

Later she was at Twilight's house talking with her, Spike, Reiner, Apple Bloom, and Bertholdt about Gilda, and after hearing everything Pinkie Pie had to say about Gilda Reiner spoke up.

"So Pinkie Pie, are you sure that this friend of Rainbow Dash is really so mean"?

Pinkie stared at Reiner and replied

"Uh yeah! she keeps stealing Rainbow Dash away, she pops my balloons, and she told me to buzz off. I've never met a griffon this mean. Well, actually, I've never met a griffon at all, but I bet if I had, she wouldn't have been as mean and grumpy as Gilda".

Twilight then spoke up.

"You know what I think Pinkie".

Pinkie stared at Twilight in confusion. Twilight sighed and told Pinkie Pie what she thought.

"I think you're jealous of Gilda".

Pinkie Pie gasped in shock.

"Jealous"?!

"Green with envy, or in your case Pink with envy stated Spike".

Bertholdt then spoke up agreeing with Twilight.

"Well, yes. Jealous. Listen Pinkie, I don't want to upset you, but just because Rainbow Dash has another friend doesn't make Gilda a grump. I mean, perhaps it's you, Pinkie, who needs to improve her attitude".

Pinkie just stared at Bertholdt in shock and tried to find a way to counter his words.

"Improve my attitude? But I... d... b.. it's Gilda that... d... are you seri..."

Pinkie Pie couldn't find the words, and simply groaned in frustration before running out of the libary.

Apple Bloom walked over to the older ponies.

"Pinkie Pie seemed really upset about how we accused her of being jealous".

Reiner nodded in agreement.

"Yeah maybe we should check to see if she's okay".

He looked over to Bertholdt.

"You wanna come with"?

Bertholdt looked at his friend.

"Sure". he replied.

So Apple Bloom, Reiner, and Bertholdt left the libary to catch up with Pinkie Pie. The eventualy found her sitting in a cafe sipping on a milkshake. Apple Bloom called out to the party pony

"Hey Pinkie Pie".

Pinkie looked up and saw the three other ponies coming towards her.

"Hey you guys".

The three ponies each pulled up their own chairs and sat with Pinkie Pie, Bertholdt was the first to break the silence.

"So, are you okay"?

Pinkie Pie stared a him for a second before replying.

"Yeah, and I've been thinking".

"Thinking about what"? asked Reiner.

Pinkie Pie looked up at him, and replied.

"I've been thinking that maybe you guys might be right, and that I just am jealous of Gilda".

Hearing this caused Reiner to give Pinkie Pie a small smile, he was proud that she was able to admit how she was feeling. The three of them sat and talked for a bit when Rainbow Dash and Gilda flew into the middle of town.

"Is that Gilda?" Apple Bloom asked Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie nodded in respone while glaring at Gilda. The four of them decieded to listen in on Gilda and Dash's conversation.

Rainbow Dash was laughing.

"That was awesome Gilda"!

Rainbow Dash then grumbled in annoyance.

"Ugh! , I gotta take care of a few weather jobs around here. Shouldn't take long. Just, uh, hang out in town and I'll come find ya".

Gilda smiled at Dash.

"That's cool , I guess. I'm gonna go chow down".

Rainbow Dash smiled at her friend.

"See you"!

Once Dash left, Gilda began to walk through the town before eventually walking up to a fruit cart where Apple Bloom's grandmother Granny Smith was waiting to buy some fruit. Decieding this was the perfect oppurtiunty for a prank Gilda hid behind the cart and used her tail to tickle Granny Smith's nose. Granny Smith thinking the tail belonged to a rattle snake jumped back with a start.

"Aaah! A rattler, a rattler Run for the hills! Everybody forsake yourselves"!

Gilda looked at the salespony.

"It's just not fresh dude".

Pinkie having saw the whole thing got really angry.

"That was so mean! I can't belive Gilda would do that to Granny Smith"!

Apple Bloom also stared at Gilda upset that the griffion had startled her grandmother, but she decieded to represe her feelings not wanting to judge Gilda over one prank. Pinkie Pie also began to second guess herself thinking back to what Apple Bloom, Twilight, Bertholdt, Spike, and Reiner had all told her in the library.

"No, no, I can't misjudge her. It was kind of a funny prank, I guess".

Reiner, Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom however we're starting to second guess themselves. Maybe Pinkie Pie was right about Gilda. Their supscions only grew when Gilda took an Apple off of a cart without paying, and ate it causing Pinkie Pie to gasp.

"I did misjudge her! She's not only a meanie mean-pants, she's also a thief"!

But she then second guessed herself again.

"Nonononono, she might give it back. It's just a joke".

"Are you sure about that Pinkie"? asked Bertholdt.

Pinkie was about to ansewer when all of a sudden the four ponies stopped when they saw Fluttershy leading a family of ducks through the town.

"All right little ones, this way, this way. Mama duck, you're free and clear".

Fluttershy was so busy with the ducks and couldn't see where she was going which caused her to bump into Gilda who promptly shouted at the young pegasus.

"Hey"!

Fluttershy looked up at the Griffion.

"Pardon me please".

Gilda however only shouted at Fluttershy.

"I'm walking here".

Hearing and seeing this caused Reiner to get up, and walk over to the two of them as Fluttershy was trying to apologize.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry. I-I-I was just trying to".

Gilda only mocked the pegaus's apology

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Why don't you just watch where you're going, doofus?

Fluttershy began to tremble unable to speak proplerly.

"B-b-b-but I... I..."

Just as things where getting intense Reiner made it to the two of them and put his hoof around Fluttershy. Seeing him caused the young girl to calm down a bit. Reiner looked at Gilda, then at Fluttershy before sighing and speaking to Fluttershy.

"Come on lets go".

He began to lead Fluttershy away when Gilda stopped them.

"Hey! I wasn't done talking to your friend here. Don't you know it's rude to intterupte someone when they're talking".

Reiner stared at Gilda before replying.

"Look were sorry. We didn't mean to bother you so can we just".

"I don't want your apoglizes you big oath"! Gilda intterupted.

Just then Apple Bloom arrived and tried to calm the situation.

"Ma'am please calm down, no one here meant any harm".

Gilda just stared at the filly, and then she did something the shocked everyone. Gilda brought her claw up, and slapped Apple Bloom super hard, sending her flying into a cart of fruit. The ponies gasped as Reiner and Fluttershy ran over to see if Apple Bloom was alright. Gilda just scoffed.

"Ugh, please, all these lame ponies are driving me buggy. I gotta bail".

Pinkie Pie, and Bertholdt stood there in shock.

"My god Pinkie, you we're right about her". Said Bertholdt.

Pinkie who had a look of pure anger on her face stared back at him and said.

"I know! She's a grump, and a thief, and a bully! The meanest kind of mean meanie-pants there is! I can take it, but no one treats Apple Bloom like that! No one. This calls for extreme measures, Pinkie Pie style"!

You can count us in Reiner stated as he and Fluttershy returned with a dazed Apple Bloom on Reiner's back.

Pinkie Pie smiled at her friends.

"Alright then we do it together! What do you say Apple Bloom"

Apple Bloom who was still dazed like a drunk old stalion could only muster one word.

"Excelsior".

A few hours after the whole fisco at the market place, Pinkie Pie had set up a party for Gilda. Everypony had shown up, Applejack was talking with Rarity wondering who Gilda was.

"Who's this Gilda I've heard nothing about"?

"I belive she's an old friend of Rainbow Dash's. A griffion to be exact, very rare". Rarity replied.

Applejack then saw her little sister walking through the doors.

"Howday there Apple Bloom".

Apple Bloom turned and saw Applejack and Rarity.

"Oh hey there you two".

Rarity and Applejack walked up to Applejack and began a conversation with the little filly.

"You've met Gilda right darling".

Apple Bloom nodded.

Applejack smiled, proud that her sister possbily made a new friend that wasn't a pony.

"So, what's she like".

"She's a jerk"! which is what Apple Bloom wanted to say, but she didn't. Insted she said.

"Uh, Gilda's............. interesting".

Applejack, and Rarity nodded, both satisfiyed with Apple Bloom's answer. At the other side of Sugarcube Corner Fluttershy, and Twilight we're watching Apple Bloom's conversation. This prompted Twilight to ask Fluttershy what she thought of Gilda?

"Hey Fluttershy, you've met Gilda haven't you"?

Fluttershy turned to Twilight and nodded softly so Twilight contiued.

"Is she like Apple Bloom says she is".

"Um............................." Fluttershy tried to responed all while remembering how Gilda yelled her back at the market Fluttershy was extremaly greatful that Reiner intervined when he did, she didn't want to think about what would have happened to her if he hadn't come to her rescue. Fluttershy then noticed Pinkie Pie, and decieded to head over to the party planner.

"I'll tell you later". Fluttershy said excuesing herself from Twilight, and walking over to Pinkie Pie. The earth Pony was still welcoming more ponies when Fluttershy walked up to her, and began speaking.

"Um, Pinkie Pie, about this party for Gilda. Umm... do you really think it's a good idea? I mean—"

Pinkie Pie just smiled.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about mean old Gilda. Your auntie Pinkie Pie's got it all taken care of".

Fluttershy just frowned in annoyance as Pinkie Pie walked away.

"I'm a year older then you".

Fluttershy then got a look of fear in her eyes when the guest of honor arrived. Seeing the griffion Fluttershy quickly walked over to Reiner and Bertholdt, both of them glaring at the griffion. Oh how both of them wanted to transform into their Titan forms, and smash Gilda, but they manged to contain their anger and remain civil.

Pinkie Pie, noticing Gilda immeditdley ran up to her.

"Gilda! I'm so honored to throw you one of my signature Pinkie Pie parties, and I really, truly, sincerely, hope you feel welcome here amongst all us pony folk".

Gilda took Pinkie Pie's hoof to shake, only to be electrocuted by the joy buzzer hidden on the pink pony's hoof. This caused both Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash to burst out laughing.

"Oh Pinkie Pie, the old hoof buzzer trick, what a classic". Rainbow Dash said while still laughing.

Gilda chuckled nervously and gave a forced smile.

"Yeah........... Good one Pinkie Pie".


Rainbow Dash walked over to her.

"Come on Gilda I'll introduce you to my friends".

Gilda smiled

"Alright".

She then turned back to Pinkie Pie and gave her a threathing glare.

"I know what you're doing'.

Pinkie Pie just smiled, and said

"Great"!

This made Gilda even more angry.

"I know what you're planning".

Pinkie Pie still acting oblivious to what Gilda was talking about responed with.

"Well, I hope so. This wasn't supposed to be a surprise party".

"I mean. I've got my eye on you".

Again Pinkie Pie just smiled, and responded with

"And I got my eyen on you".

She then turned to the other guest and introduced them all to Gilda.

"Everyone, I'd like you all to meet Gilda, a long-time, dear friend of Rainbow Dash. Let's honor her and welcome her to Ponyville".

All the ponies cheered for Gilda as Pinkie Pie offered her a treat.

"Here! Help yourself".

Gilda smiled and took the snack.

"Vanailla lemon drops? Don't mind if I do".

Gilda plopped the lemon drop into her mouth and almost instantly felt a burning sensation in her mouth. She cried out in pain as Rainbow Dash called out to her.

"G Hurry, the punch"!

Gilda quickly ran over to the punch bowl and took a large gulp, or at least attempted to, because the punch was pouring onto her chest, and not into her mouth. That garnered another laugh from Pinkie Pie.

"Well, whaddya know, pepper in the vanilla lemon drops, and the punch served in a dribble glass"!

Rainbow Dash couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Ha! Priceless"!

Gilda also tried to force a smile.

"Yeah....... Hilarious".

Rainbow Dash then walked over to another table filled with wraped boxes.

"Hey G look presents".

Seeing the gifts on the table Gilda rushed over and picked up a cylinder shaped box. She exicedtly opened the box only to have a bunch of springing snakes jump out at her. This caused the other ponies to burst out laughing.

"Spittin' snakes. Hah, somepony pulled that prank on me last month". Said Applejack.

Gilda snorted.

"Yeah, I bet I know what that was".

"You do"? asked Pinkie Pie.

Apple Bloom giggled before turning to her sister.

"Applejack I need to tell you something".

Applejack smiled at Apple Bloom

"Sure thing sugarcube, what's up"?

Apple Bloom whispered something into Applejack's ear. When Apple Bloom was done Applejack shot Gilda a menceing glare then switched back to a friendly smile when the Griffion looked her way.

Pinkie Pie then called out to everyone at the party.

"Alrighty everypony, it's time for cake".

Spike spoke up to ask Pinkie a question.

"Can I blow out the candles"?

Twilight however gentley shot him down.

"How about we let Gilda blow them out. She is the guest of honnor after all".

"Exactly". Gilda replied.

She went over to the candles and blew, however they lit up again so Gilda blew again, she kept blowing them out, but the candles kept on re-lighting causing everyone to start laughing.

"Re-lighting birthday candles, I love that prank! What a classic". Spike said.

Pinkie Pie walked over to the cake with a confused look on her face.

"I wonder who could have done that"?

Gilda looked up gritting her teeth.

"Yeah. I wonder".

Both of them we're taking out of their thoughts however by Spike.

"Mmm, who cares. This cake is amazing".

Reiner gasped seeing this.

"Spike"!

But the dragon remained oblivious to Reiner's complaint.

"What? It's great, try some".

Rainbow Dash walked over to Gilda with a concerend look on her face.

"Hey G, you're not upset about some silly candles, are you"?

Gilda turned to Dash, and gave her a reassuring smile.

"No way, Dash. Like I said, I'm down with a good prank".

Rainbow smiled after hearing that.

"Come on then, let's have some cake".

Gilda nodded before turning to Pinkie Pie, grabbing her by the throat, and dragging her behind.

"Hey, I'm watching you. Like a hawk".

Pinkie Pie simply smiled again and said.

"Why? Can't you watch me like a griffon"?

That's how she was feeling on the outside, but on the inside, Pinkie Pie was trembling. She was unable to recall a moment when she had been this terrified.

Applejack and Apple Bloom having both seeing the whole think tried to think of something to defuse the situation. It was then Apple Bloom noticed a very popular party game over on the wall.

"Hey y'all, it's pin the tail on the pony. Let's play".

"Oh, my favorite game. Can I go first? Can I have the purple tail"? asked Rarity.

Gilda however spoke up.

"Well, since I'm the guest of honnor I'll have the purple tail".

Pinkie Pie nodded with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, Gilda should definitely go first. Let's get you blindfolded".

Gilda nodded, but became confused when Pinkie grabbed onto her waist.

"Hey what— ugh— what are you doing? Rrrah"!

Gilda yelled as Pinkie Pie started to spin her around.

"We're spinning you around and around and then you can pin the tail on the pony".

After spinning Gilda at least three more times Pinkie stopped, and explained to the griffion the rules of the game.

"Now just walk straight ahead and pin the tail".

Gilda grumbled to herself, mocking what Pinkie Pie had told her.

"Now just walk straight ahead and pin the tail".

Gilda turned around and scoffed.

"Hmph, yeah, right. This is another prank, isn't it? I'm going this way". She said walking in the opposite direction as Pinkie Pie despertley tried to stop her.

"Wait. The poster is this—"

But Pinkie was too late as Gilda sliped on some frosting from the cake, and flew right into the back kitchen. When she came back out, she was dazed and had the tail on her beek, which Pinkie Pie kidnly pointed out,

"Uh, Gilda? You pinned the tail on the wrong end".

Everypony started laughing, and Gilda. Finally. Snapped.

She roared in anger and frustration, and flew up.

'This is your idea of a good time? I've never met a lamer bunch of dweebs in all my life! And Pinkie Pie, you. You are queen lame-o with your weak little party pranks! Did you really think you could make me lose my cool? Well, Dash and I have ten times as much cool as the rest of you put together"!

Gilda then landed and called out to Rainbow Dash.

"Come on Dash, we're bailing on this pathetic scene".

Rainbow didn't move.

"Come on Dash, I said we're leaving"!

Rainbow Dash still didn't move, but she did speak up.

"You know Gilda, I was the one who set up all those weak pranks at this party".

Gilda gasped in shock

"What"?!

Rainbow Dash contiued.

"So I guess I'm queen lame-o"

Gilda just stood their, she couldn't belive what she was hearing.

"Come on, Dash, you're joshing me".

Dash just stared at Gilda some more

"They weren't all meant for you specifically, it was just dumb luck that you set them all off".

Pinkie Pie suddendly understood what had been happening.

"I shoulda known, that dribble cup had Rainbow Dash written all over it".

Gilda could only stammer for a bit before being able to conpose herself.

"No way, i-it was Pinkie Pie! She set up this party to trip me up, to make a fool of me".

Pinkie Pie gasped in offense.

"Me? I threw this party to improve your attitude. I thought a good party might turn that frown upside down".

Rainbow Dash looked at Gilda and contiued.

"You didn't need any help making a fool out of yourself Gilda, and I wouldn't have done all this if you hadn't done what you did in town today".

A few hours eariler.

Rainbow Dash returned from her weather duties and began to search for Gilda

"Gilda"? She called, but got no answear.

Dash looked around, and saw Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Apple Bloom (Now able to walk) comming towards her.

"Hey everyony, have you seen my friend Gilda"?

Reiner spoke up,

"Yeah we actually want to talk to you about her".

Rainbow Dash looked at him in confusion.

"Oh, what's up"?

That's when Pinkie Pie blurted out.

"She's a bully"!

Rainbow Dash was dumbfounded by what Pinkie just said.

"What are you talking about"? she asked

"She played a really mean trick on my Grandmother"! Stated Apple Bloom.

Rainbow Dash looked at her and smiled.

"Oh Gilda was probally just joking around, I'm sure she ment know harm".

"She then Stole an Apple"! Said Pinkie Pie.

That took Rainbow Dash aback, and she started to ponder what they we're saying, but once again brushed it off.

"Like I said, it was probaly just a harmless prank".

"After that, she bullied Fluttershy, just for walking into her"! Ranted Bertholdt! Fluttershy nodding in agreement.

Now Rainbow Dash was starting to take the whole thing seriously.

"Are you sure"?

Now it was Reiner's turn to speak.

"Finally, she slapped Apple Bloom, and sent her flying into a fruit cart".

Apple Bloom nodded, and showed Rainbow Dash the red mark Gilda left her.

Seeing this, finally made Dash realize that what her friends we're saying we're most likely true, and she couldn't let Gilda get away with any of this.

Back in the present Rainbow Dash looked at Gilda in dissapointment.

"You know, this is not how I thought my old friends would treat my new friends. If all you care about is being cool, then maybe you should go find some cool, new friends to hang out with".

Gilda just stood there, her anger boiling inside her. She then turned her eyes to Pinkie Pie.

"You".

Pinkie Pie stared at her in confusion

"Huh"?

Suddendly without warning, Gilda lunged at Pinkie, grabbing her by the neck again, and pinning her to the wall.

"THIS IS ALL YOU'RE FAULT! YOU MAD RAINBOW DASH SOFT! YOU"

Gilda was intterupted when Rainbow Dash flew up, and kicked her in the gut, making the griffion let go of Pinkie.

Gilda stared at her old friend in shock before eventually getting up. She stared at Rainbow Dash, enraged.

"Rrgh... yeah? Well you, you... you are such a, a flip-flop, cool one minute and lame the next. When you decide not to be lame anymore, gimme a call".

With that Gilda walked out the door, confusing everypony.

"Not cool". stated Rainbow Dash

"Wow, talk about a Party pooper", Said Spike.

Twilight nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, what was that all about"?

The ponies began to talk amongst themselves, when Rainbow Dash spoke up.

"I'm sorry everypony, for bringing Gilda here. I didn't know how rude she was".

She then walked over to Pinkie Pie.

"And Pinkie Pie, I'm really sorry she ruined that awesome party you put on for her".

Pinkie Pie just smiled at Rainbow Dash.

"Hey if you want to hang out with party poopers then that's your bussiness".

Rainbow Dash smiled.

"I'd rather hang with you. No hard feelings"?

Pinkie Pie smiled back at Rainbow Dash.

"No hard feelings".

Twilight, and Reiner then walked up to the two of them, and Reiner spoke to Pinkie Pie.

"Hey Pinkie. Sorry we accused you of misjudging Gilda. Looks like we're the ones who misjudged you".

Pinkie Pie gave the two of them a reassurng grin.

"Oh that's ok Reiner even you can't be a super smart smarty smart-pants all the time. Come on everypony, there's still a whole lotta party to finish".

The party contiued while Twilight wrote out another letter to Princess Celestia.

"Dearest Princess Celestia,
Today I learned that it's hard to accept when somepony you like wants to spend time with somepony who's not so nice. Though it's impossible to control who your friends hang out with, it is possible to control your own behavior. Just continue to be a good friend. In the end, the difference between a false friend and one who's true will surely come to light."

In Canterlot, Celestia pulled out her own pen and paper and began to write Twilight back.

"Dear Twilight Sparkle,
My most faithful student."

Celestia stopped when she realized she was using dissapearing ink.

"Oops, wrong ink".

Back at Sugarcube Corner the party was finally over, and ponies were leaving, Reiner being the last one out, before he left, he turned to Pinkie Pie.

"Hey, are you going to be ok? I mean after what Gilda did to you, and"

Pinkie Pie smiled and told him

"Don't worry Reiner, I'll be fine".

Reiner smiled at the party pony, and left.

Once Reiner was gone, Mr. and Mrs. Cake walked over and put their hooves on Pinkie Pie. This told her that the other ponies were gone. Knowing that the cost was clear, Pinkie Pie finally broke down, and began to sob, and trembele.

"I was so scared, I thought she was going to".

She couldn't bring herself to finish and contiued to cry while the cakes assured her that everything would be alright.

Preview.
When a traveling magcian arrives in Ponyville, and begins boasting about how great she is, Twilight is hesientant to stand up to her, Believing her friends will hate her.

Next Episode
Boast Busters.

Author's Note:

Characters in Order of Appearance

  1. Pinkie Pie
  2. Twilight Sparkle
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Golden Harvest
  5. Sweetie Drops
  6. Minuette
  7. Derpy Hooves
  8. Bertholdt Hoover/Colossal Titan
  9. Spike
  10. Princess Celestia
  11. Rarity
  12. Applejack
  13. Apple Bloom
  14. Reiner Braun/Armored Titan
  15. Fluttershy
  16. Gilda
  17. Granny Smith
  18. Big Macintosh
  19. Berry Punch
  20. Mr. Cake
  21. Mrs. Cake
PreviousChapters Next