• Published 29th May 2019
  • 237 Views, 2 Comments

Hellish Timing - BlazeFire



When Lyra get's so fascinated with her "human-like creations" she comes up with a brilliant and very disturbing way to bring her creations to life through a certain kind of machine. But, she eventually regrets everything and ??? takes control...

  • ...
 2
 237

Scorched Memories

Current Date & Time ---- Tuesday, Febuary 23rd, 1949, 8:30pm, 4 years after the 'incident' occured

Bon Bon is out enjoying the outdoors and drinking some cider while fillysitting Sunny Stripes who is the daughter of a close friend of hers.

But, when Sunny asks for the story of Bon-Bon's past, this will be the result of something that starts out calm but in a blink of eye quickly turns for the worse.


"How's the weather today Sunny?" Bon-Bon questioned.

"Pretty, very pretty." Sunny answered taking a deep breath of the fresh air. "Hey Bon-Bon, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?" Bon-Bon said turning her attention to Sunny.

"I was reading in a book today about you and somepony named Lyra that worked together at a animation studio almost a decade ago and how something bad happened there... can you tell me the full story with me please?" Sunny asked with interest.

"The... full... story?" Bon-Bon asked nervously.

Flashbacks start to enter her thoughts and she try's her hardest to hold them back.

"Uh... yeah. What's wrong?" Sunny asked in a worried tone.

"Oh nothing I was uh... just asking. But sure I will tell you the story. Let's go home."

Bon-Bon & Sunny Stripes arrive at Bon-Bon's place where they both get some drinks and head to the living room where they sit and Bon-Bon dims the lights to make the atmosphere more suitable for the story.

"So... you want to hear the full story right?" Bon-Bon asked.

"YES!" Sunny answered with excitement.

"OK! ok... no need for that it's just a story... or at least I wish it was." Bon-Bon says before talking to herself in her head. "Well, you see this is how it all started..."

Bon-Bon starts telling the story while in the other room somepony or something is secretly watching and listening to them... The 2 ponies have no idea of it's presents... The creature resembles that of a very slender skeletal figure with dark thick ink covering most of it's body... The being is dripping heavy amounts of the thick ink that it's body is made of... It's breathing is long, heavy and gurgly... It has razor sharp fingers... The creature is currently standing still peeking around the corridor and seems to muffle a couple of words.

"HAHAHA! Best of luck telling the whole events you silly pathetic pony... There's no way of telling the true story when you're memories have been scorched!" ??? says with an outright crazy & psychotic tone. "This will be fun... for me that is." ??? says with full confidence while it starts to slowly walk towards the 2 defenseless ponies. The creature lets it's knife like claws drag and scrap the walls while closing in on the ponies.

"So Lyra started to mak-" Bon-Bon stopped instantly when she heard the scraping sounds behind her.

"Why did you stop?" Sunny asked.

"Shut it Sunny." Bon-Bon replied.

"But Bon-" Sunny continued.

"I said SHUT IT!" Bon-Bon snapped

Sunny jolted backwards in fright. She has never seen Bon-Bon act this way. Better yet Bon-Bon has never even snapped at her like that. So when she snapped it frightened Sunny to death.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk... where are you're manners." ??? told Bon-Bon with a slight threatening tone.

Bon-Bon's eyes widen and her heart immediately starts pounding at 100mph. "No... no it can't be..." Bon-Bon said is complete terror.

"But it is." The creature walks fully into the room dripping ink puddle after ink puddle. "It's been a hot second since we've met hasn't it... Creator."

Bon-Bon is now shaking in terror while she slowly turns towards the creature. "Cloc-" Bon-Bon is immediately cutoff.

"SILENCE!" The creature yells. "Remember what happened to you're friends soul when she said my name a certain amount of times." The creature looks over at Sunny who is cowering in the far corner. "oh, who do we have here? Another pathetic pony." The creature looks back at Bon-Bon. "Watch what YOU'RE creation can do." The creature stabs sunny in the neck with it's sharp claws killing her almost instantly and aggressively throws her out the window"

"NNNNOOOOOO!!!" Bon-Bon screams in horror as she watched her friend was viciously murdered by her own creation. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Bon-Bon lunges towards the creature with all her force and aggression but was out smarted.

The creature swoops down and forcibly grabs Bon-Bon by her throat cutting it a little and aggressively pinning her up against the wall. "You're pathetic creator" It starts having a tighter grip on her throat. "Why, oh WHY did you betray me creator? Right when you drew me on that piece of paper you left the company the next day, leaving me with that other disgusting pony you called a friend. So tell me WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME!?"

"I-It was f-for you're o-own g-good" Bon-Bon says softly from all the pressure put on her throat blocking the oxygen.

"MY OWN GOOD!? NO... Bon-Bon you left me there to rot and get tortured by that "friend" of you'res for the last
14 years because you didn't want to be part of Lyra's life anymore. You're own creation was thrown into a prison... and that prison is here... you're world. Now it is time for me to rise and you to fall... Let's go back in time to the good ol' days shall we?"

The creature puts it's demon shaped tail up in front of Bon-Bon's face which has a clock on it and swings it's tail side-to-side like a swinging watch. Bon-Bon almost instantly get's hypnotized by the back and fourth movement the creatures tail is doing. "Now that you're under my full control, remember my short life ending poem I threatened you with at one point? I sure remember... It went something like this:"

"Tick Tock I'm the Angel Clock,
Tick Tock now you're life is Out of Stock"

Right when the creature stopped it's hellish rhyming poem it grasped tighter on Bon-Bon's throat making her bleed even more and picked her up all the way off the ground and used all it's strength & force to ground slam her head first knocking her out instantly.

Comments ( 2 )

Pretty interesting premise. I am a sucker for pony horror.

9723263
I'm glad you at least think it's an interesting premise.

Login or register to comment