• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 586 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dial D for Derpy - Time Agent pony



After stumbling across the H-dial Derpy's career as a superhero takes off with all the heroes the dial can turn her into

  • ...
 51
 586

Chapter 1

Canterlot City.

"Give it up, heroes!" Mark Raxton a.k.a. Molten Man declared, as he throw flaming projectiles at The Rainbooms and some of the Champions.

"Never," Laura Kinney a.k.a. The all-new Wolverine cried, leaping at Molten Man, claws drawn.

Laura's hands made contact with Molten Man's skin but because of the intense heat she was forced to back off.

"We can't touch him" Rainbow Dash said, shielding herself and her teammates from Molten Man as he continued to his attack on them, "we can't even hold him long enough to do anything."

"What we need to do," Twilight suggested, noticing a nearby fire hose, "is cool him down."

"And how do we do that?" Applejack asked.

Twilight began to explain her plan to her friends and teammates.

"The heat is on now, heroes," Molten Man laughed, as he broke through Rainbow Dash's shield construct.

"Everybody remember the plan?" Twilight asked.

Everyone nodded and with that the Champions put Twilight's plan into action.

Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Sunset surrounded Molten Man with a giant bubble construct, while Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Laura made sure that no bystanders were in harms way.

While this was being done, Rainbow Dash, using her geodes power, dashed to the fire hose and aimed it at Molten Man.

"Now!" Twilight cried, as she turned on the water for the fire hose.

Before the villain could react, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Sunset dropped the bubble construct allowing Rainbow Dash to unload the water from the fire hose onto the villain.

"Nooo!" Molten Man cried, as his body began to cool down.

Large amounts of steam rose into the air as Molten Man's powers grow weaker and weaker.

"Just a little more" Twilight said, seeing that the villain was almost down for the count.

Suddenly the water from the hose stopped.

"What the?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, shaking the hose to make sure it wasn't jammed.

Twilight looked at the hose water controls, only to see Derpy Hooves, who had turned the water off.

"Waste not, want not," Derpy said.

"Derpy!" Rainbow Dash cried, "what have you done?!"

Before anyone else could do anything, Molten Man made a run for it, using the steam to his advantage.

"See you around, heroes" he laughed, as he faded away.

The Rainbooms and the Champions all glared at Derpy.

"Oops," Derpy smiled, weakly, "my bad."

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" Twilight asked, sternly.

Derpy tried to answer but was interrupted by Rainbow Dash: "thanks to you, a dangerous criminal has been allowed to escape and cause more harm!" she fumed.

"I was just trying to help," Derpy said, her smile beginning to break.

"HELP!" Rainbow Dash shouted, "I think you've HELPED quite enough today!"

Derpy didn't reply.

"Come on, everyone," Twilight said, "Molten Man can't have gotten far, maybe we can still nab him."

Without another word the Rainbooms and the Champions rushed off, leaving Derpy alone.


Derpy walked sadly along the street, the words that Rainbow Dash had said still ringing in her ears.

"I'm no use to anyone, am I?" she said, to herself.

Out of nowhere, it started to rain.

"Great," Derpy sighed, "what else could go wrong?"

She noticed an old and rundown looking phone booth standing in an ally.

"At least I can't bother anyone here" Derpy sighed, as she approached the phone booth, "and I can get out of the rain."

The first thing Derpy noticed was that the dial on the phone in the booth was a rotatory design.

"Thats wired" she thought to herself, "what's a rotatory dial doing in this day and age?"

Putting the thought out of her head for now, Derpy waited for the rain to stop.

Growing bored, Derpy picked up the phone, the line was dead.

The rain grew stronger.

Derpy started to dial the numbers 1 to 0, not surprisingly nothing happened.

She noticed the letters on top of the numbers and began to spell out sentences, using the numbers on the dial.

'Derpy is' she dialled, 'an idiot'

Derpy sighed.

'Derpy is useless' and 'Derpy is stupid'

Derpy stared at the rain, wishing she was able to help others without always getting in the way.

She began to type one last sentence, Derpy. Is. A. Hero.

The instant Derpy had finished typing the word 'hero' there was a flash of light and a strange sound.

Seconds later, where Derpy had been standing a very different figure now stood.