• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 581 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dial D for Derpy - Time Agent pony



After stumbling across the H-dial Derpy's career as a superhero takes off with all the heroes the dial can turn her into

  • ...
 51
 581

Chapter 6

The following day.

Derpy walked to school with the phone dial in her backpack.

"Do people only like me when I'm in hero form?" she thought, as she appeared the front doors of CHS, "do I really have to stay as myself?"

Derpy tried to put the question out of her head for now, especially when there was a school trip to the Natural History Museum to distract her.

Even so, the question kept nagging at the back of her mind as she and class boarded the bus to the museum.

Once, they arrived at the museum they left the bus and proceeded inside.

Looking at the different exhibits, managed to distract Derpy from thinking about the question, but only temporarily.

As there was the sound shattering glass followed by the blaring of alarm bells.

The cause of the disturbance soon appeared, Absorbing Man and Titania.

Derpy ducked out of sight as the two villains stalked pasted her.

"Hole Punch!" Absorbing man called, "come out, come out, where ever you are."

"If you don't," Titania added, "we'll smash this museum to dust.

"Well," Derpy thought, as the villains continued their attack on the museum, "looks like its time to call a hero."

Taking the phone dial out of her backpack, Derpy dialed the word 'HERO' and transformed.

"Ok," she said, looking over herself, "who am I this time?"

Derpy's new form consisted of: an amazonian built and green skin.

The phone dial had transformed along with her, it had changed into an armband on her wrist.

"Holy butterscotch muffins," Derpy exclaimed, "I'm She-Hulk."

She was looked snapped back to reality, when she remembered the two villains attacking the museum, Derpy know what she had to do.


Moments later.

She-Hulk stood over the defeated villains, "You know if want to visit the museum," She-Hulk declared, "you should have paid admission."

Soon the police arrived, "Thanks for the help She-Hulk," the police chef smiled, as Absorbing man and Titania were taken into custody, "we've after these two for sometime."

"Anytime officer," She-Hulk replied.

As the police took the two villains away some of the civilians applauded and cheered.

All She-Hulk could do was smile and wave, loving all the attention she was getting.

"So this what being a hero feels like," she thought.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as, Bon Bon, Lyra, Octavia, Vinyl approached her.

"Thanks for showing up when you did," Bon Bon said, "who knows how much more damage those two could have could have caused."

"You're She-Hulk," Lyra breathed, excitedly, "can I have your autograph?"

"So was a coincidence," Octavia stated, "you showing up just now."

"That was some show you put on," Vinyl commented, "Awesome."

Suddenly, She-Hulk's moment in the spotlight was cut short as she felt her powers beginning to fade.

"Thank you, everyone," she said, "but I have to go, there maybe another emergency that needs my help."

And before anyone could say another word, She-Hulk dashed off.


Outside the museum.

The police had already put the restrained Absorbing man and Titania into a police car.

All of a sudden, knockout gas was deployed from the car the two villains were in.

"Whats going on?" Absorbing man asked.

The two police officers in the driving seat of the car turned to face them.

The two villains gasped, those where no police officers, they Dmitri Smerdyakov a.k.a. The Chameleon and Laura De Mille a.k.a. Madame Rouge.

"Hammerhead told us where to pick up you two," Madame Rouge said, as she shape-shifted back into her normal form.

"The boss isn't very happy with the two of you," Chameleon added, as he pulled off his disguise.

Absorbing man and Titania tried to break free but, thanks to the Stark industries power dampening handcuff, they couldn't do anything.

Putting their disguises back on Chameleon and Madame Rouge started the police car and headed for the police station.


Later still, unknown location.

"Right thanks," Hammerhead said, as he put his phone back in his suit pocket.

"Is it done?" a voice asked.

Hammerhead turned to face the shadowy figure on the monitor screen.

"Yeah," Hammerhead replied, "Dmitri and Laura just dropped them off at police station where they'll be transported to the Raft prison.

"Let that send a clear message," the figure answered, "failure will not be tolerated."