• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 583 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dial D for Derpy - Time Agent pony



After stumbling across the H-dial Derpy's career as a superhero takes off with all the heroes the dial can turn her into

  • ...
 51
 583

Epilogue

"Don't worry guys," Derpy cried, as she entered the room where her friends were being held, "I'm here to......"

Derpy stopped in her tracks, her friends had already been untied and Hammerhead and Mr. Negative's goons had already been taken down.

"But how?......When?" Derpy spluttered, "when did you guys get free?!"

"That would be our doing," a voice replied.

From behind Derpy's friends, six people stepped into view.

"Agent Phil Coulson," the leader of the group smiled, shaking Derpy's hand, "I've heard so much about you from your friends."

"It took a lot courage to take on someone like Mr. Negative," Daisy Johnson a.k.a. Quake added, "you've got some moves."

"And it seems you found something that we've been looking for a long time," another member of the group said, approaching Derpy, he was Agent Leo Fitz.

As Fitz was saying that, two other members, agents Mack and Melinda May were taking Mr. Negative, Hammerhead and his goons into custody

"Oh, right," Derpy said, remembering she still had the dial, she was about to hand it over, then suddenly she and her friends recognised one of the members of the group.

"BON BON!" Derpy and her friends cried, in disbelief.

"Ok," Bon Bon replied, smiling weakly, "I'm busted and Bon Bon is not my real name it agent Sweetie Drops."

"But, why?" Lyra asked.

"I was assigned by S.H.E.I.L.D. to monitor the metas, mutants and inhumans at CHS to see if they had potential for S.H.E.I.L.D.'s hero program," Bon Bon explained, "and to check none of them posed any future threat."

"So when you texted saying that you were doing volunteer work," Octavia said, "you were being a secret agent?"

"Pretty much," Bon Bon replied.

"Mind blown," Vinyl breathed.

"Please, don't tell anyone at CHS," Bon Bon continued, "it will compromise my mission."

"Anyway," Coulson continued, "you've potential and we'd like to offer you a place in S.H.E.I.L.D.'s hero program."

"Thanks," Derpy replied, as she passed the dial to Fitz, "but no thanks, I'm already part of a super team."

"I understand," Coulson smiled, he handed Derpy a card, "if you change your mind give us a call."

With that, the S.H.E.I.L.D. agents, along with the captured villains exited the building.

"See you guys at school tomorrow," Bon Bon said, as she followed the other S.H.E.I.L.D. agents.

"Well, that the end of your superhero career, Derpy," Vinyl remarked, once they were alone.

"Oh, I won't say that," Derpy replied, "the dial may be gone, but the Muffin Maiden is here to stay."

"I was wondering when you were going to explain that outfit," Octavia commented.

"Oh, right," Derpy smiled, sheepishly remembering the damage suit she had on.

She began explaining how Doctor Whooves had made the suit and gadgets for her in order to rescue them.


Next day.

"Finally," Derpy said, as she entered her house, "A normal day with no superpowers."

"You seem happy," Doctor Whooves greeted, "and sorry about the suit, I'll have new one made and add some improvements to the new one."

"I think I'm only going to use it, in an emergencies," Derpy replied, after some thinking, "it'd be a good idea to have it ready, just in case."

"Suit or not," Doctor Whooves smiled, "you're always be my little hero."

Derpy smiled and two gave each other a big hug.

Comments ( 5 )

REALLY good job on the epilogue. Loved how the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents helped Derpy's friends get free as well as Derpy's reaction to Bon Bon's own bit of truth. My favorite part though, was the very end with Derpy and Whooves.

All in all, really good job on the exchanges, characterizations and general wrap-up in all the right places. I'll certainly be looking forward to more from this universe.

9881030
9881021
Thanks, once again, for the comments and the support:twilightsmile::raritywink:

9881035
No problem whatsoever.

I like the story, but only thing i don't like how Derpy never got apology from how harshly Twilight rip into her.
I get she made a mistake but the way she tore into her was too far.

9881112
Ok, thanks for the criticism:twilightsmile::raritywink:

Login or register to comment