• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 582 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dial D for Derpy - Time Agent pony



After stumbling across the H-dial Derpy's career as a superhero takes off with all the heroes the dial can turn her into

  • ...
 51
 582

Chapter 7

Derpy walked home from school, the question from before still buzzing around in her head.

As she entered her house, the question of 'did she need to be herself in order to be popular with other people?'

"Maybe some TV will help," Derpy thought, out loud.

She walked into the living room and turned on the TV.

"In other news," the news reporter said, "Jennifer Walters also known as She-Hulk reportedly, lost her powers for 24 hours, then her powers suddenly returned."

"Huh," Derpy murmured, "I was wondering what happened to the real She-Hulk."

The news reporter when to say that, along with She-Hulk a bunch of other superheroes had also appeared in Canterlot.

"Tiring day?" a voice asked.

Derpy turned to see Doctor Whooves, who had just entered the room.

"Like you wouldn't believe," she replied, smiling, "The kids ok?"

"Yeah," Doctor Whooves answered, sharing Derpy's smile, "they're fast asleep."

"Don't you think it's wired?" he continued, "loads of different superheroes showing up in a city, just when there is an emergency."

Finally, Derpy couldn't keep the secret any longer, she had to tell someone.

"What would you say if I told you that I was all those heroes?" she asked.

"Are you joking?" Doctor Whooves replied.

He saw the look in Derpy's eyes, she was being serious.

"But, how?" Doctor Whooves asked, "how did you get those powers?"

"With this," Derpy replied, taking the phone dial out of her backpack and showing him.

"This is what gives you powers?" Doctor Whooves inquired, disbelievingly.

Derpy nodded, "Every I dial 4376 I transform."

"That would explain the superheroes that have been showing up," Doctor Whooves said.

"People seem to like all the good I've been doing," Derpy carried on, "but....."

"But?" Doctor Whooves replied.

"Do I need to be myself to popular?" Derpy answered.

"Well," Doctor Whooves responded, "if everyone likes all the good you're doing, then keep doing it, just remember that your friends and your family like for who are and no superpower will change that."

"Thanks," Derpy smiled, now feeling much better after the pep talk from her partner.

With that, the two finished up their evening with a hug.


Elsewhere, unknown location.

"Thank you for excepting the boss's invitation," Hammerhead said.

"Glad to be of service," Mac Gargan a.k.a. Scorpion smiled.

"We aim to pleased," August Hopper a.k.a. Locust added.

"OK," Hammerhead continued, passing a dossier to the two full of photos of the various superheroes, "keep your eyes open for anyone who look like this."


The next day.

"OK," Derpy said, to herself, "time for a break from superheroing, I'm sure the real heroes can handle it."

She was heading to Sweet Snacks Café to meet with her friends and hang out.

She was almost there, when some terrified people came running past her, some of them being chased by locusts.

The source of the panic followed.

"Come out little hero," Locust smirked,

"Hero, Hero, came out and play," Scorpion laughed.