• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 585 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dial D for Derpy - Time Agent pony



After stumbling across the H-dial Derpy's career as a superhero takes off with all the heroes the dial can turn her into

  • ...
 51
 585

Chapter 12

The next day.

Derpy walked into CHS, feeling a lot more happier and ready for a day of school and hanging out with her friends.

But throughout the day, Octavia, Lyra and Bon Bon were nowhere to seen.

"I wonder where they are?" Derpy thought, to herself.

The rest of the day went by and still no sign of her friends.

"Where could they be?" Derpy asked, as she was putting her school things back in her locker.

As she was about to close her locker, Derpy noticed a note stuck to the inside of her locker door.

It had a Chinese symbol on and it read, 'if you ever want to see your friends again, come alone to this location, as yourself, no superpowers, I know who are you.'

"Oh, no," Derpy said, "this is all my fault."


Later.

Derpy entered her house and headed for Doctor Whooves's shed, "Doctor!" she cried, knocking frantically on the shed door.

"What's up?" Doctor Whooves asked, opening the door and allowing Derpy to enter the shed, which was bigger on the inside, "what's the matter?"

"Someone took my friends," Derpy replied, showing Whooves the note she had been sent.

Doctor Whooves read the note, taking a closer look at the symbol on it.

"Well," he said, finally, "the symbol on the letter is the Chinese symbol for demon."

"But, what do I do?" Derpy asked, in a frightened tone, "whoever sent that letter, has Lyra, Octavia, Vinyl and maybe Bon Bon too and they want me to come alone, without superpowers, I can't save my friends without the dial."

At that, Doctor Whooves brightened up, wiping the tears from Derpy's face, he proclaimed with a smile on his face, "Whoever said you had to use the dial to get powers?"

"What do you mean?" Derpy replied.

"Follow me," Doctor Whooves responded.

Derpy followed Doctor Whooves deeper into the lab, finally stopping at a darkened display case.

"Behold," Doctor Whooves declared, turning on display case's lights, "the Muffin Maiden."

Derpy's eye opened wide at what she saw, it was a superhero suit designed for her with a double M on the chest, along with goggles and utility belt.

"When did you start working on this?" Derpy asked, putting a hand on the display case and turning to Doctor Whooves.

"Call in a pet project," Doctor Whooves replied, "when you showed me the dial, I thought to myself 'what if you didn't need the dial to get superpowers'."

"You truly are fantastic," Derpy said, smiling at her very special somebody.

Doctor Whooves smiled back and took the Muffin Maiden suit out of the display case and handed it to Derpy.

"Better get suited up," he replied, "your friends aren't going to rescue themselves."

After a few seconds, Derpy stood before a mirror looking at herself in her Muffin Maiden suit.

"You look amazing," Doctor Whooves commented, he then explained the various functions of the suit to Derpy.

"Right," Derpy nodded, "it's hero time, for real."