• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 581 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dial D for Derpy - Time Agent pony



After stumbling across the H-dial Derpy's career as a superhero takes off with all the heroes the dial can turn her into

  • ...
 51
 581

Chapter 10

Derpy walked slowly to CHS, she was practically at her wits end, she had been running herself ragged with endless villain appearing, she was beginning to feel strain that came with life of a superhero.

"How do those pro heroes do it?" Derpy thought, as she walked along the street, "how do they keep saving people and still manage to have a normal life?"

For now Derpy put the question out of her head, as she entered CHS.

Throughout the day, Derpy hoped she could finish the school day without having to defeat another supervillain.

She was on her way to the cafeteria to get some lunch.

Suddenly, a massive shockwave shook the ground and from the hallway ahead students running in terror.

"Oh, great," Derpy groaned, "what could it be this time?!"

The source of the disturbance came soon after, Amazo, an android capable of assimilating powers from superheroes.

"I had to ask," Derpy sighed, taking the dial out of backpack, "looks like it's hero time, again."

She dial H-E-R-O and transformed into the hero, Iron Deadhead.

Amazo was holding a student, Bulk Biceps, up by the collar.

"You will tell me whereabouts of the superhero that have been appearing around this city," Amazo said.

"I...I...I don't know anything," Bulk Biceps stammered, "honest."

"Then you are of no use to me," Amazo responded, throwing Bulk Biceps aside.

Before, the android could interrogate anyone else, something tapped him on the shoulder.

Amazo turn to see Iron Deadhead.

"Hey, there," Iron Deadhead greeted, "how about we take this outside?"

"I have no quarrel with you," Amazo answered, "Stay out of my way."

"Really?" Iron Deadhead replied, "you that big of a wuss?"

"You would be wise not to insult me," Amazo growled.

"I'm just saying that we should just keep this robot to robot, hero to villains," Iron Deadhead retorted.

"Hero?" Amazo repeated, "it seems you have caught my interest, I accept your challenge."

With that, the two exited the school and headed for the soccer pitch.

"Will this do?" Iron Deadhead asked.

"Indeed," Amazo nodded.

"Alright," Iron Deadhead said, "let's get this over with."

Without another word, the two machines engaged each other in battle.


Meanwhile, inside CHS

Octavia, Vinyl and Lyra watched the battle unfold between Amazo and Iron Deadhead.

"This is awesome!," Vinyl whooped, as Iron Deadhead hit Amazo with a huge blast of energy from his mouth.

"It's certainly an amazing spectacle," Octavia remarked, "but is anyone going question how that hero just happened to show up when that android started tearing up the school?"

"Wonder where Bon Bon is?" Lyra questioned, "she's missing out on all the action."


Some time later.

Iron Deadhead stood triumphantly over the defeated Amazo.

Amazo had proved a bit troublesome, with his ability to copy the powers of superheroes, but he had managed to bring down the android.

"Ok," Iron Deadhead murmured, to himself, "now to hightail it before I transform back."

But before, Iron Deadhead could make a move, Lyra, Octavia, Vinyl came up to him.

"Thanks for saving us," Lyra said, "when that android showed up we thought were done for."

"That fight was way past cool!" Vinyl smiled, "totally metal."

"Indeed," Octavia nodded, "And I hope you don't mind my asking, but did you see our friend Derpy anywhere?"

"I'm sure your friend is fine," Iron Deadhead replied, "she's probably somewhere safe in the school."

"How can you be so sure?" Octavia asked, "we haven't told you our friend's name or what she looks like."

"Well....." Iron Deadhead responded, "I.....er......um......"

But, before the hero could say anything else, there was a flash and Iron Deadhead vanished and in his place was.....

"DERPY!!!!???" Lyra, Octavia and Vinyl exclaimed, all at the same time.