• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 3,599 Views, 87 Comments

Scott Pilgrim Vs Equestria - who149



Scott Pilgrim in Equestria. Lots of confusion. Humor. Canadian.

  • ...
7
 87
 3,599

Meeting New Ponies

"So let me get this straight" Twilight tried to reason as she listened to Scott's story. "You come from a world, where ponies...I mean people... who don't eat cheese apparently have magic powers, and also po-people explode into money when they die? And what's with those black boxes?"

"No no no, don't be silly, only when you defeat them in combat. As for the Black Boxes, those are just there for the convince of the audience. We can see them, but its probably best for all those involved if you ignore them." Scott was at this point getting tired of explaining his perfectly normal world to this pony and her magical world of strangeness. "Also, Vegans don't eat meat as well."

Twilight sighed, "Very well, I'll just... Wait, M-Meat? Oh, your species is... Omnivorous"

"Yup, why you don't eat meat? You should try it! Are there any cow's in this world? I'll totally cook you a hamburger or whatever"

Twilight eyes widened. She had to remind herself that he was from a different world, and circle of life. That still didn't stop her next outburst though. "YOU EAT COWS!?! Some of the most polite ponies in Ponyville are Cows!"

"Oh really? Cows are people? Weird...do they still taste good?" Scott felt his chair being thrown by magic, slamming against the floor and scattering a bunch of letters. Luckily his rope was undone in the process. He got up and grabbed one of the enveloped letters. "Who's...The Great And Powerful Trixie?"

Twilight groaned, getting really tired of this guy. "Are-Are you reading my Mail!"

Scott was opening it. "That's a dirty lie"

"Why are you so rude!"

"Opening other people's letters is a Canadian Custom"

"I doubt that"

"So Ponies like to oppress other people's culture. So intolerant."

"Ughh, fine, its not like she has anything important to say anyway. I'm going to go check on Spike" She said walking out the room, visibly annoyed and concerned about the dangers this creature posed to Equestria. Scott meanwhile began reading the letter this Trixie person wrote.

Dear Miss Sparkle,

The Great and Powerful Trixie is writing to tell you that she still holds a grudge against you, for embarrassing Trixie to no end for your own sick amusement. Trixie has not been able to get you out of her mind, keeping her awake at all hour of the night, with a cold sweat as you enter my dreams... That is to say, that the dreams Trixie has of humiliating you once and for all, and nothing at all of the romantic or erotic nature.

The Great and Powerful Trixie would also like to say, that I have joined with a group of your enemies to create what one called, The League of Antagonist. We will be...

Scott stopped reading. This was boring! He crumbled up the letter and threw it in the fireplace. He looked down at the rest of the letters. A lot of letters from someone named Celestia, probably nobody important. Before he could even pick up another letter the door slammed open. A cyan pegasus with a rainbow maned walked through it.

"Hey Twi, I finished with the-" She stopped and stared at the strange creature going through the pile of letters. "MONSTER!" She shouted, wasting no time to crouch and do a flying charge at Scott.

Scott, having no time to block, rolled with great speed away from the pegasus's charge, causing her to crash head first into a shelf full of books, causing them all too fall on the unfortunate cyan pony. "How the hay did you do that?" she groaned trying to gett up.

Scott beamed. "I mastered Dodge Roll back in the 11th grade! I knew it would be more important then things like Algebra and History" He then helped the rainbow maned attacker up. "Anyway, sorry for the confusion. I'm Scott Pilgrim"

Still a little confused she nodded and introduced herself. "I'm Rainbow Dash, Fastest Flyer in Equestria." She beamed herself, doing an athletic pose.

"So where they Hay did you come from anyway?"

"Well, you see I..." He was interrupted by a familiar groan. Twilight was walking down the stairs, annoyed by the pile of books on the ground on top of the rest of the days annoyances.

"Rainbow Dash, I see you've met Scott." she said walking up to the two. "I apologize for anything he might have said or done" she gave Scott a mean glare.

"Don't sweat it Twi, I thought he looked pretty scary at first, but he seems pretty cool. Anyone who comes close to keeping up with me has to be."

"What?" Twilight responded with worry.

"In fact, I was thinking about showing him around Ponyville."

Twilight had never felt more terrified.