• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 3,599 Views, 87 Comments

Scott Pilgrim Vs Equestria - who149



Scott Pilgrim in Equestria. Lots of confusion. Humor. Canadian.

  • ...
7
 87
 3,599

A Weird New Life

The Subspace Highway was a terrible place to get lost. It was long, twisty, constantly changing, and sometimes fatal if you didn't have a guide. Unfortunately for our Canadian born hero, he was seperated from his beloved girlfriend do to an epic act of heroism, that we will explore in some later chapter. Our Hero gazed into the twisty horizons that sort of reminded him of Rainbow Road from Mario Cart, a contemplative look on his face. A card showing his name and important information appeared nearby.

“What?” he exclaimed, looking down on his own info card. “If that thing's back, it looks like I'm probably going to have another overly complicated and insane adventure...I thought I was done with those.” He said, sighing. “Whatever, If its showing up now that means something will probably happen soon if I keep walking.”

-ONE HOUR LATER-

“God damn it!” He shouted, angry that his info card has mislead him. Too make matters worse, he had to pee. Scott Pilgrim, winner of Romona Flower's heart, slayer of 7 evil Ex-Boyfriends (one of whom was a girl), Best Fighter in Canada, and totally the best bass Player ever... Defeated by what seems like a never ending Rainbow Road to nowhere. Trying to take his mind off the fact he had to pee, and the narrative seemed to be going nowhere, he let his mind wonder.

He missed his friends. He wondered how Stephen Stills and Kim were doing in the band...or did the band break up after they realized they were terrible and had no fans? Scott cursed his own terrible memory. He wondered what Wallace would say to him if he were here. Probably something smart like not getting lost or whatever. He also missed that one guy with a car. If he were there he could totally drive him so he didn't have to walk! He of course, missed most of all, was his girlfriend Ramona Flowers. The girl he fought so hard for and now lost on this strange Highway of the mind.

When all hope seemed lost, and Scott heavily considered peeing off the side of the road, he saw in the distance that someone's dream. That could be his ticket to directions and a bathroom! He ran as fast as he could towards the dream, noting that from a distance it looked rather colorful... Probably a kids dream or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A purple unicorn stood in front of her own library, quivering in fear as she looked up at her mentor and ruler who seemed very upset with her. The white alicorn goddess, had been carrying a stack of paper's with her magic. “Miss Sparkle, All of these reports that you have written are terrible! Its obvious you haven't really learned anything while you were here and it was a mistake to ever make you my student!” she said in a harsh authoritative manner.

“Your punishment, is that you must repeat magical kindergarten forever!” She said as lightning struck in the background. The unicorn was on the verge of tears, “Why Celestia? Why is this happening!” she said as a dunce cap appeared on her head.

“Its not!” came a voice in the background. The unicorn looked over to see some strange ape-like creature walking towards her front door. “You're just having some strange dream”

The rest of the dream sort of just stopped, leaving the unicorn standing in front of the weird visitor, obviously a figment of her imagination. She was about to shrug it off and try waking herself up until it started speaking again.

“Umm, yeah, I'm Scott Pilgrim, so um.. Your parents wouldn't mind if I just walked in and used their bathroom, would they?”

The Unicorn raised an eyebrow, thinking about how weird her sub-conscious was. But she decided to humor her own mind. “I'm..Twilight Sparkle and...”

Twilight stood confused staring at the black card that just showed up. This was by far the weirdest dream she ever had, at least of the ones she remembered. “Age unknown? But I know my age! I am...wait, you? Scott person! Come back here!” The creature called Scott ignored her and proceeded to knock on her door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight woke up to knocking. Strange coincidence.. She yawned and got out of bed. “I'll get it!” came the voice of her number one assistant, as she walked down stairs, wondering who it could be. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she looked over at her little baby dragon assistant, Spike.

Twilight stood still looking at the black box. There it was again, Spike didn't seem to notice it, but she did! What was this? It didn't make sense! Was it some sort of spell? And what of this age unknown thing? Spikes age was obviously... Wait a second, if that from her dream was happening, what were the chances that..

The door opened and a familiar voice spoke. “Hey, I'm Sco- AHH! GIANT LIZARD MONSTER!” Before Twilight could do anything, Spike was launched across the room and hit a bunch of books. Twilight ran to the aid of her friend and assistant.

“Spike! Spike! Are you okay?” Spike seemed a bit dazed, one odd thing that Twilight noticed was that the green on spikes spine scales were now white. “You punched the green out of his scales!” she turned too the large ape creature who looked confused and threatened. She let her magic pulse through her out of concern for her friend and anger that someone would so quickly hurt him.

“YOU PUNCHED THE GREEN OUT OF HIS SCALES” Her eyes glowed, she picked up the weird intruder she remembered as Scott Pilgrim and threw him against a wall. He hit it hard, and fell unconscious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott shook his head waking up. His head hurt. He must have had a weird dream. As his eyes opened and he examined the room, he noticed that he was tied up, and in a library... which doubled as a tree. Oh crap, it wasn't a dream. The demon horned horse thing called Twilight stood in front of him. She seemed angry, and weirdly curious.

“Who are you? What are you? Why did you attack my Assistant? Did someone send you? Did I create you in my mind? Are you a work of Discord? An ancient civilization? Do you know Pinkie Pie?” The questions were just drilled at him one after another with no pauses.

“Umm...yeah, I didn't catch that.. Can you ask the last one again? And possibly all the other's before that?” Twilight let out a sigh.

“Okay...What are you?” She asked frustrated.

“Oh.. Um, I suppose I'm Human? Is that what your asking?”

“Okay..Where did you come from?”

“Toronto, Canada”

The Purple Unicorn thing named Twilight raised an eyebrow. “Canada? You mean Canterda?”

“...What?” Scott had no idea what was going on anymore. One second he was on a magical rainbow bridge traveling through a road that goes through peoples minds with his girlfriend who he had to beat up 7 people into coins to get with, all perfectly normal. Now he was in a world where ponies talked!

“Why are you here” The Unicorn finally asked.

“I got lost on the Sub-Space Highway.. Do you guys have that in..um..is this place Canterda?”

Twilight laughed “oh, Oh no. Canterda is another name for the Frozen Planes north of here. No, This is Equestria...and, no, I've never heard of this..Highway of yours, but I will look it up as soon as my number one assistant (whom you attacked) gets up”

The Unicorn began picking up several books off her shelf using her magic. She turned to him “oh! by the look on your face and the fact that you come from a far away place, I'm sure your confused how exactly I'm doing this huh?”

“No no, I'm not stupid. Its obviously because your Vegan”