• Published 25th Jan 2019
  • 7,091 Views, 58 Comments

The filly of Luna - Twilight Star



Twilight Sparkle is the daughter of Luna. When Luna is banished to the moon by her own sister, Twilight feels hatred of Celestia for having banished her mother to the moon.

  • ...
28
 58
 7,091

A new friend ...?

After the book had finished replaying the two books, she decided to keep it on a bookcase that had no book room.

'Remember Twilight. Don't forget to return the book next week.'

She went downstairs and went to a living room for her foster parents she wanted to get out of. She saw her foster mother reading a magazine in the living room.

"I'm going out for a walk, okay?

Twilight Velvet took her eyes off the magazine to answer.

"Sure. Just don't come home at night. "With that said, she turned her eyes to the magazine with her magic.

"Okay," Twilight looked at her foster mother before leaving her house to explore a little more Canterlot.


As twilight walked the streets of Canterlot, she saw a unicorn with a brown backpack with a yellow and red sun. The orange unicorn carried a purple dragon with green scales on its back. Twilight approached the unicorn to meet him.

"Hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle. What is your?"

"My name is Sunset Shimmer, and this is my dragon Spike.

"Nice to meet you," Spike said, waving his hand.

"Oh, nice to meet you both." Twilight then has an idea. "Hey! Sunset Let's go out together today, if you want and can?

Sunset Shimmer lowered her head and lowered her ears, while she had a sad expression on her face.

"I'm sorry, but I can't today. Me and Spike Let's go to the library to study a subject, you can come with us, if you want. "

"Okay, I have nothing to do." Twilight said with a smile.


Twilight walked beside Sunset Shimmer with Spike on its back; to go to the library, Twilight wondered which Sunset Shimmer and Spike wanted to search.

"Sunset, if you don't mind me asking, which subject do you and Spike go research?"

Sunset Shimmer looked at Twilight as she continued her way toward the library.

"It's about the return of Nightmare Moon"

Suddenly, Twilight is shocked and possibly angry. Shocked, that she wasn't the only one who knew of her mother's return. And angry, Because Sunset Shimmer could be a student of Celestia. Twilight didn't want Sunset Shimmer to see her angry, so she took a deep breath and relaxed before responding.

"How do you know Nightmare Moon will return?" Twilight asked, trying not to look irritated.

"Well, once Princess Celestia told me to read a book about the mare on the moon, so I did as she asked and read. But then, I decided to research more about it, and found a book called 'The Mare on the Moon'. "In the book it was said that in the longest day, in the thousandth year, the stars would aid it in its flight and it will bring the eternal night." Sunset explained.

Twilight had doubts. Sunset Shimmer read the book 'The Mare on the Moon' before it in the library or Celestia had a copy of the book in the castle and gave Sunset Shimmer read? She had to know.

"The book you read about Nightmare Moon, did Celestia give it to you or did you read it in the library? "

"Celestia gave me the chance to read it too after I finished reading the story about the mare on the moon,"Sunset Shimmer replied.

Twilight then decided to ask something, which seemed obvious, but she didn't want to accuse. "So, you're a student of Princess Celestia?"

"Yes I am. I'm the most dedicated student she's ever had." Sunset Shimmer said with a proud smile.

Twilight tried not to show anger at her, because obviously Sunset Shimmer would have strangled her behavior.


When they reached the library, Sunset Shimmer asked a mare if she had a book about the mare on the moon, the mare from the library said that a pony had already taken to read. Sunset Shimmer was saddened by the response. Twilight was relieved, because the two books were with her. They spent the afternoon in the library reading other kinds of books in the library.


Sunset Shimmer and Twilight realized they had stayed at night, and with that, Sunset Shimmer said goodbye to Twilight, and Twilight said goodbye to Sunset Shimmer. Both going to their homes.

As Twilight walked toward her house, she stared at the moon where her mother was. It was only a month before the summer sun celebration for her mother to be released. And for her to wait, it would be very difficult. She felt tears begin to pop into her eyes as she continued on her way home.


When Twilight finally came home, she saw her parents and her brother looking at her. They looked a little angry, but more worried.

"Where were you? I told you not to get home when it gets dark. "Twilight Velvet said in a worried tone, but angry too.

"Look, the important thing is I've already got home, okay?" Twilight said as she walked up the stairs to her room.

"Yes. But please, next time, don't come when it's night. You've made us very worried. "Twilight Velvet said in a quieter tone to her adopted daughter.

Twilight just nodded and went up the stairs to go to her room.


Twilight was on the balcony, staring at the moon, tears streaming from her eyes. She could hardly wait for her mother to return and she could hug her, she would tell her mother that she was waiting for her return.

Twilight was so fixed on the moon with tears streaming down her cheeks that she didn't even hear the sound of hooves coming from behind her.

"You miss her, right?" Twilight Velvet said, now next to her adopted daughter.

Twilight was startled by the presence of Twilight Velvet and looked at her, still with tears in her eyes.

"Yes. I miss her so much. "Twilight said, tried to hold back her tears.

"Don't worry. I know soon enough, so you and she can be together again. "Twilight Velvet said, trying to cheer her adopted daughter.

"Thank you," Twilight said as a small smile appeared on her face.

"You're welcome, good evening." Twilight Velvet said as she left the room, leaving Twilight alone on the balcony.

Twilight looked at the moon one last time, before going into the bedroom, lying in bed, and sleeping.


Twilight awoke again in a sea of ​​darkness. She began to think that every time she went to sleep, her mother would come into her dream to keep her company, and she liked it.

"Mom? Mom? Where are you? "Twilight asked looking at the darkness around her.

But nothing answered her. No hoofbeats, no sound of voice, no hiss. She started to walk and look left and right as she searched for her mother.

"Look, Mom, if this is your game, I'm not liking it." Twilight said as she stopped walking.

More silence was the response she received. She was already starting to get scared, worried and tense.

She lay down on her stomach as she began to cry.

"Please, mother ... Show up ... If this is a game, this is no longer grace ... I need your hug ... I want you to hold me and tell me that everything will be alright ..."

"But everything will be fine, my little star ..." a deep voice sounded from the darkness.

Twilight got up, startled by the voice. She knew that voice. And she was very scared.

As if the voice felt her fear, she replied.

"Oh come on, My little star. I didn't mean to scare you ... "

Twilight looked everywhere, but she couldn't find the owner of the voice. Her hooves trembled, her body trembling, and she began to sweat nervously.

Suddenly, she felt herself being embraced by large bat wings. She looked up to see two large green drachy slits, looking at her, lovingly. Twilight was startled by the dragon slits looking at her.

The left bat wing moved to her mane to caress, while the right wing still held Twilight. Twilight wanted so much to escape the darkness she was and to wake up from the dream she was having. Then she slowly began to come out of the hug, only for the wings to bring her back where she was and continue to caress her mane and Twilight was paralyzed thinking about what to do.

Suddenly, a hug of loving hooves enveloped Twilight, the dragon slits and wings receded, Nightmare Moon's body formed around Twilight. She saw her mother, in the form of Nightmare Moon, hugging her with her hooves, while the wings were no longer wrapped around Twilight. Nightmare Moon was looking at her daughter with a smile and loving eyes as one of the hooves caressed the Twilight mane and the other hunk held Twilight.

Twilight closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she squirmed, trying to get out of her mother's embrace. Nightmare Moon seemed to notice and raised an eyebrow.

"Twilight? Are you alright?"

Twilight stopped squirming to answer her mother.

"I just wish you'd let me go," Twilight said, waiting for her mother to release her from the maternal embrace. In which, for her happiness, her mother she let go of the hug and she looked sad about it.

"I'm really sorry, Twilight. It's just that when you told me about the wings, and you said that Celestia had stolen your wings and that's all you knew about their wings being taken, I couldn't fell anything but an uncontrollable desire to destroy Celestia for her have done it with you. And also a desire to project you from everything. "

"And you still have that uncontrollable desire and to protect me from everything?" Twilight asked, hoping her mother wouldn't say 'yes'.

But unfortunately…

"Yes. Because she is a danger to you. And also because I care a lot about you, daughter. "

"You don't have to do this, Mom. I'm sure, seriously. "Twilight said, trying to convince her mother.

"Daughter, you know the world these days is dangerous. Nothing bad happened to you, huh? "

Twilight suddenly felt doubtful. Friendship with Sunset Shimmer was bad? Because like, she was the most dedicated student of Celestia.

"Twilight?" Nightmare Moon asked, noting Twilight's expression of doubt.

Twilight took a deep breath before speaking. "Well, I made friends with a pony ..." Twilight began.

"What's so bad about that?" Nightmare Moon asked.

"It's that pony is loyal to Celestia." Twilight said, staring at the ground.

"Tell me you didn't know he was loyal to her," Nightmare Moon said, almost desperately.

"I didn't know! I swear! "Twilight said with all her heart's desire. Begging her mother to believe her.

"I believe you, daughter." It was a relief to Twilight.

"Do you know the name of this pony?" Nightmare Moon asked.

"Are you going to destroy this pony if I tell you the name?"

Nightmare Moon seemed to be speechless.

"So?" Twilight wanted to know the answer.

Nightmare Moon finally spoke. "I believe that if I did that, I would be protecting you from ponies that are unreliable to you, which in this case are those who are loyal to Celestia."

Twilight was speechless.

"After all, it's my duty as a mother to protect you, right?"

"Yes, but ..." Twilight tried to explain, but her mother interrupted her.

"'But nothing, daughter. I will do this. And it will be for your own good. "Nightmare Moon said decisively.

In response, Twilight just took a deep breath. Finding it difficult to convince her mother that she could make her own decisions.

Her mother noticed Twilight's expression and wrapped her arms around her as she had a smile on her face.

"Please, my little star. All I do is for your own good. "

Twilight just nodded.

Nightmare Moon then hugged her daughter with the front hooves. Twilight then felt as if the world was beginning to brighten, as if it had a light at the end of the tunnel. She was waking up!