• Published 25th Jan 2019
  • 7,091 Views, 58 Comments

The filly of Luna - Twilight Star



Twilight Sparkle is the daughter of Luna. When Luna is banished to the moon by her own sister, Twilight feels hatred of Celestia for having banished her mother to the moon.

  • ...
28
 58
 7,091

Later that night

It was late at night and Twilight was on the balcony staring at the moon, where her mother was. Every time the night comes and she always looks at the moon, she will only be able to feel sadness.

Even if her adoptive family tried to help her with the sorrow she was having, it was no use. She wanted Luna to come back to her. But she knew she couldn't. Her mother would only return at this next summer sun celebration, and to get that day was more or less, a month remaining.

But she knew that her mother, as the princess of the night, could get into the dreams of ponies, so maybe she could see Luna in her dream.

"Please come back soon. I miss you. " Twilight said looking at the moon as tears flowed from her eyes.

She wiped her tears with a hoof before continuing to stare at the moon. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming from behind her and the voice of her foster mother.

"Twilight, aren't you going to sleep yet? It's late. "

Twilight looked back to answer her.

"No, I'm not sleepy. And besides, I only sleep during the day." Twilight responded.

"Twilight, it's already four o'clock in the morning." Twilight Velvet said.

"Look, I'm am daughter of the princess of the night. And my mom sleeps during the day and stays up at night, okay? " Twilight said trying to explain without seeming rude.

"Twilight. I respect that you are the daughter of a princess. But we are your parents now. So go to your bed and sleep now. " Twilight Velvet said in an almost authoritative voice. She didn't like talking to her adopted daughter like that, but Twilight must know who was in charge.

In response, Twilight only groaned in frustration and went to lie down in her bed to go to sleep. She took out a part of the blanket, then lay down on the bed and covered it up to her neck.

Twilight Velvet went to her daughter's bed to kiss her good night before going to bed and going to sleep.

It took a few minutes for Twilight to get some sleep because she was accustomed to staying awake at night and her body was not used to sleeping at that moment. But then she got to sleep.


Twilight was in a sea of ​​darkness, confused.

"H-hello?" Twilight asked.

Suddenly she heard a distant voice, but it wasn't that far from her.

"Twilight?" Asked a voice she had not heard in a while.

Twilight's ears brightened and a smile appeared on her face.

"Mom? Is that you? Where are you? " Twilight asked wanting to know.

Then a form of alicorn appeared. Twilight realized that her mother was in the form she had known since she was a baby. Luna was smiling at her, but soon her smile fell, noticing something different in her daughter.

"Daughter, where are your wings?"

Twilight stared at the spot where her wings were before answering her mother. But suddenly, she felt insecure, she feared that if she told her mother why she was without wings, she would end up killing her aunt. Twilight hated what her aunt did to her and her mother, but she didn't want Luna to become a monster because of her.

Luna noticed the tension and nervousness that her daughter was having, she went to her daughter and hugged her with one of her wings.

Twilight felt her mother's wing and took a deep breath to try to calm down.

When Twilight calmed down, Luna decided to ask.

"Are you calm now, my little star?"

Twilight nodded.

"Good. Now, would you like to talk about why you're without your wings? "Luna asked.

In response, Twilight just stared at the floor in thought about how she should explain without Luna deciding to try to murder her aunt because of her.

"You promise not to get mad?" Twilight asked.

"Why would I stay, my little star?"

"Because the reason I was without wings is because Celestia put a sleep spell on me and took them while I slept, but she didn't wake me up after she did that. She only woke me up for about a thousandth year, and when she brought me to a new family, it was already the thousandth year. "Twilight explained, staring at the floor, not wanting to see her mother's face.

"She did what ?!" Luna almost screamed in anger. She couldn't believe that besides being banished to the moon, her daughter was targeted by Celestia. Celestia had taken off her daughter's wings and made her daughter stay away from her.

"But why did she take off her wings?" Luna asked wanting to know.

Twilight stared at her mother's face. "I don't know, Mother. I just know that. That's what my adoptive parents told me about what Celestia had said about my sleep."

Luna frowned and felt like something was about to explode inside her.

"Mother?" Twilight asked, now frightened by the face her mother was doing.

Luna was in dragon slits and her teeth were creaking with rage as black shadows began to appear around her and grab Luna's hooves.

But before Twilight could do anything to try to calm her mother, she heard a noise of alarm ringing.